The Biggest Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arkrebel
arkrebel
90 Followers

Things were tense between the four of us after that but I didn't care. My wife assured me that they had talked and that there was not going to be any actual penetration just kind of a lap dance thing. But I still believe Dawn would have worked my dick into her by "accident" if necessary to force the issue.

We didn't hear as much from them after the trip either and they were suddenly busy when we wanted to visit for a weekend. I suspected immediately that they had found a couple willing to go farther than we were. I also knew Richard well enough to know it wasn't going to be okay with him.

After a couple months of "we're busy" we finally asked what was going on and basically got a Dear John letter from her saying we no longer met their needs and they found new people to play with.

Less than a year later we got to see Richard when he stopped here for a night on his way to Florida with his truck and a trailer holding whatever she didn't take in the divorce behind it. He was a broken man at that point. Sad really but looking back it was clear enough to see. There were always some underlying problems with those two and we chose to ignore it because we were having fun most of the time with them.

I was right when I said it would destroy him to let her actually have sex with someone else. At first I guess things were not too bad but before long all she did was fuck the other guy and poor Richard couldn't ever perform with the other guy's wife because he was too upset. I believe Dawn used the other couple to force the divorce with Richard.

When he tried to put his foot down and say they were not going to do it anymore she went nuclear and told the family it was all his idea and that he forced her to be a slut for him and that she was sick of it and needed to get away from him.

She alienated the kids to him and he basically lost everything except the old truck he had and a trailer full of mostly clothes and some tools.

Carol took losing Dawn pretty hard but in the end it was for the best. I for one am glad I stopped the play that day. Carol and I came out of it unhurt because we knew going in that if we decided to play with others there would be times when lines got blurred or crossed in the "heat" of the moment and that we would always talk it out afterward.

What happens with us? We learned from the moment and moved on. We still play pretty much the same way and it works for us. I won't say it's for everyone just that it works for us. I guess this is pretty much a "be careful what you wish for" tale. In our case it was pretty much no harm no foul, but for Richard it hurt in the worst way.

We've been in or at least on the edge of this lifestyle for a long time now and for many people it's a beautiful thing. We know several couples that had been active for years and are probably closer and happier for it. But then we've seen a few self-destruct in the process too.

The key seems to be communication same as with every other facet of your relationship. If you ever think it might be something you are interested in keep that in mind. And be careful out there.

arkrebel
arkrebel
90 Followers
12