The Birth of Xeres Campbell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See babe all you have to do is listen to me. I'll make both of us rich." His voice was thick and he could not take his eyes away from her breasts and especially her erect nipples. She knew that he wanted to suckle.

He never saw the hand that ripped his larynx out of his throat.

"I see you have not forgotten any of your skills," said an impressed computer.

"Why didn't you tell me he was in the room?" Fumed Xeres.

"You had me searching for ways to access his wealth. All my activities were pointed in that direction," replied a contrite computer. "We can do it but I need some peace and quiet."

"Do we still have our safe haven?" Xeres was thankful for the superior training she received as an elite soldier.

In a few months, Xeres was ready to begin her goal of becoming a person that others aspired to be. Here she did not have to worry that being the daughter of the seventh warlord would be an impediment to achieving her dream.

She had the medical units change Anna's hair colour from blond to brunette. As well, the pigment that governed the colour of Anna's skin was darkened such that Xeres no longer had to fear exposure to the hot son. Medical units had to experiment to develop the right shade such that she would not stand out in the crowd.

Both Xeres and her faithful computer were surprised at the extent of Xavier's wealth. For them it was easy to provide access to this wealth.

She was ready to begin the quest for power. Careful research enabled her to become a partner in a failing high tech gaming company. The real reason for buying an interest was the other partners. Each man was of average height but looked like they had been in some elite military organization. Xeres knew she could lead these men and realize her dream. Thanks to her computer she was able to turn the company around and become successful.

Steve observed her entering the living room. His eyes roamed up and down her body. He saw a beautiful woman with long raven hair that fell over her breasts drawing him to erect nipples. The gown was see through where he could see curves in shadows.

Xeres started as she was grabbed by behind and her gown was stripped from her body. Bill spun her then pushed her such that she fell in Steve's lap. He immediately began to kiss her while at the same time pinching erect nipples. She was pulled diagonally and felt Bill's tongue entering her. Even her research did not provide her with these new sensations. Her body without conscious thought pushed her breast further into Steve's month and her vagina up to Bill so he could continue his oral examination of her vagina easier.

She gurgled and thought not only would her goals be attainable but Xeres Campbell would enjoy this planet more than Anna. Eventually she gave in to her sensations and ceased to plan for her next goals...

12