The Birthday Girl Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's when I saw the booth where I had been sitting—backstage, nothing had been on my mind more than the three guys who had brought me here in the first place, yet when I took the stage, I was thinking of a hundred other things. Only Kyle was left in the booth, smiling, and he lifted his beer to me when he caught me looking his way. When he blew me a kiss, I had to laugh. I didn't want to think too hard about where Jamie and Ethan had gone—obviously they weren't ready to see all this.

I had just finished the thought, started taking a ten dollar bill a guy wanted to tuck into my thong, when I saw Ethan sitting a little north of me, seated along the stage. Right beside him was Jamie's head, leaning forward to take me in. Oh god. This was a good thing, wasn't it? They weren't repulsed and weirded out enough to run out. They were instead sitting right there, hoping to get a better look. Maybe they thought they were being supportive. I should be glad they were there. I was the one who chose to get up there and take her clothes off, I shouldn't hold it against them if they wanted to see.

I crawled toward them on the stage on all fours, leaning to the right and then the left, reenacting some sexy cat-like stalking I had seen in a movie. A few guys were waving bills for me, and I couldn't ignore them. I took one in my teeth and climbed onward, another offered me a twenty, but only wanted to stick it in my thong. I slid down on my belly to keep him away from my front; I thought he would have to pull a band out to the side, but I didn't think as devious as he did—the man peeled back my thong and pressed the twenty right against the top of my ass crack before letting the thong snap back.

I finally made it to Ethan and Jamie and felt some relief, oddly enough. Their seeing me didn't bother me half as much as the thought comforted that I wouldn't experience anything pervy from them.

Still, the way Jamie was looking at me... I could only guess how dirty his thoughts were. I grinned wide at him and whispered.

"How am I doing?"

"You're full of surprises," he said, and Ethan could only quietly nod. They both wanted to hand me singles, and I figured I would give them a friends-only treat: I rolled onto my back and let them stare down at my breasts. Following Jamie's lead, they both pressed the bills over my nipples. It made me laugh and flinch at the same time. I had imagined being touched by Jamie a hundred times, but never in public and never like this.

I probably lingered too long with my friends. The first song had ended and another, Gwen Stefani's "Hollaback Girl," started up and I found Star strutting toward me. She squatted on the other side of me, collected some tips while leaning forward and shaking her hair and breasts for her fans, then she leaned back until her head was on my belly.

"You need to come up and help me... we should already be naked by this song!"

Star took off before I could remind her I was as naked as I planned on getting, but I figured I had better follow her lead and help her. I waved bye-bye to the guys—I never wave bye-bye to them, this thing was definitely getting in my head—and I shook my way back to the end stage, where Star was already swinging her upper body in wide circles.

When she put her hands on her hips, I figured out what she wanted me to do. I don't know why she asked me to do it, I'm sure she could finish her own stripping just fine, but I was kind of glad she left it to me. It gave me the thrill of stripping someone completely naked and preserved my own modesty a little. I pulled Star's G-string wide, left and right, down a little, up a little... and when I had tantalized a little too much, she tapped my wrists and I dropped to my knees, taking her panties along with me. I was staring up at her ass, trying not to smile, feeling electric all over. I wasn't thinking anything about my bare breasts, I was too sure that any guy would be staring at her exposed sex—that's what I would be looking at.

I turned my back to the audience and let them see my ass, the flesh that was more exposed than I had wanted. I think I stole some of the attention back from Star, though I was still trying to catch my own glances when I bent backwards. At one point I wrapped a hand around the pole and leaned backwards, dangling my hair—as much as it would dangle—over the row of men wrapped around the end of the stage. I stared directly at Star and smiled. She mouthed something to me, but I couldn't be sure what it was. It seemed to be, "Enjoying yourself?"

I nodded, filling my lungs with a fresh breath. I looked toward Ethan and Jamie, couldn't wipe the smile off my face, no matter how fake sexy I was supposed to be, and I felt kind of giddy and surprised that they weren't staring at Star. Their eyes were on me. Maybe it was because they knew they could drop in here any time and see these girls, with me it was a one-time thing.

So long did I have my eyes on the guys that I lost track of Star until she swung around the pole and almost collided with me. I covered my mouth and laughed, then remembered to keep dancing, though I was running out of original moves. I lifted my arms again, batting my elbows left and right, trying to avoid hitting Star; as I did, she did a sizzling slow descent to her knees, then reached up and took hold of my black thong. I must have panicked, stared down at her and shook my head, but she only nodded.

"You know you won't forgive yourself if you don't go all the way," she said.

I was thinking about whether or not she might be right, expecting Star would wait for me to have my say—but she didn't. Her fingers snagged the bands of my panties and dragged them down. I let my arms fall in my shock and covered my crotch. I didn't care so much about the audience seeing my ass, the thong had given away a great view of the best I had behind me, but Jesus Christ! I was stark naked except for my high heels, a whole room full of strangers looking at me. My eyes fell on the guy closest to the stage on my right, his golden hair receding, his face marked by adolescent acne scars, and his head bent to get the best look at my front. He had no doubt been staring right between my legs when Star stripped me. The way he looked at me made me feel warm all over and light-headed. Then I looked down the length of the stage and saw both Jamie and Ethan staring right at me. I think they were almost as surprised as I was. I would have waved at them, if I had dared to raise even one hand.

Star kept slapping my legs until I lifted them and she took my panties away. I whispered down for her to give them back, but I wouldn't reach out for them, so she threw them down the length of the stage. I leaned toward going to grab them back, probably just walking off the stage, but she wouldn't move out of my way.

"Don't forget to keep dancing," she whispered to me, barely audible under the booming music. I gave my ass an obligatory little shake, but I didn't have much time to think about getting out of my situation before Star began to turn me to face the biggest part of the room. I kept shaking my head, but she only smiled and nodded. "You're already up here. Enjoy it already!"

Finally, when I was slow to revolve, she spun me. My hands slipped a little, but fell right back into place. I shifted my shoulders in a ridiculous attempt to keep dancing, but everyone seemed to getting more worked up by the fact I wasn't up here voluntarily anymore.

"Just lift your arms up again," Star said to me, only the two of us hearing. "There's no point in hiding anymore. Show them everything."

"I don't—"

Her fingers snuck in at my waist, began tickling me, then climbed up between my compressed arms. I laughed, couldn't help but wear a smile, but I kept begging her to stop as well. Star tugged at my elbows, having some advantage of strength and leverage, pushing my hands away where I had them clutching. I shouldn't have kept smiling, I should have screamed and told her I was serious, then she might have listened to me.

"C'mon... you wouldn't be up here if you didn't want to go all the way, hon," I heard Star whisper. "Let them see the good stuff you're hiding."

I've never been sure if she pried my hands away or if I gave in a little and let her move them. My hands fell away, Star lifted them over my head and held me by my wrists for a few moments as I kept laughing. My belly tightened like I was trying to suck it in, but I wasn't thinking about how fat I looked—I just felt as if my skin were burning under those lights, everything bared. For only a few seconds, it seemed like I was hidden beneath a barrage of wadded, folded, or open dollar bills. Some guys wanted me to come collect them, but I wasn't ready for that.

I looked down as if seeing myself for the first time. My waist was skinny, like I was some starving waif model, but I knew it wouldn't stay that way forever as I aged, I would lose it as it expanded to meet the rest of my wide hips. My skin was smooth and tight everywhere, no embarrassing pockets of flab between my thighs, and though my ass was a little on the fat side, it was still more enviable than a flat backside. Six weeks ago we had watched some porn at my house on Ethan's suggestion, the guys and me, and we had a lot of laughs over it, but when they were gone I watched it without my sense of humor as company. I had decided after that night to keep myself shaved for a while, and I was lucky that I had done my routine maintenance the afternoon before my night out with the girls the day before. I had never expected to let a room full of men see my bare, hairless pussy while I shaved it. The lips between my thighs were flush and full, and I knew that if I dropped to the stage, knees apart, I would be showing them more than a little pink.

When Star finally let my hands go, I didn't cover up again. They had already seen, right? Maybe not, but I felt that way in the moment. I had all but given up dancing, turned to face the booths side of the room, and there was Kyle staring back at me. I gave him a goofy salute and he returned it, looking embarrassed for me.

Men continued to offer me money, but I had no idea where to put it! I'm sure they had some idea, but I just leaned over, reached out my hands, and when they gave it to me—not all of them did, they wanted me to come closer—I threw it behind me onto the stage. I wiggled a little more as I got closer to the back of the stage, figuring I would be taking the stairs back to the dressing room soon enough, but I couldn't resist stopping and teasing Ethan and Jamie.

They had already seen everything, right? That was my excuse for squatting on the stage between them and pretending they weren't staring directly at my pussy.

"Wow. Who are you and what have you done with Felicia?" asked Jamie, and Ethan laughed.

"I'm Butterfly, handsome," I said, glancing down between my own legs as if letting him know I knew—and didn't care. "I work for tips if you got them."

Ethan lifted a ten and waved it around. I blushed and let my head drop to hide my smile, but then I moved closer to him and took it between my teeth.

"What do I get for a twenty?" he asked. I took the bill out of my mouth and smirked. I probably should have felt insulted, but I was electric with the moment. I thought my skin would never lose its red as my head swarmed with dirty ideas.

I laid on my back and swung my knees apart—oh my god, was I doing this? These weren't guys I would never see again, these were my friends. Ethan and Jamie were staring down at my aroused, open pussy. I put my crossed hands on my forehead, palms outward, and I smiled at both of them.

"That's my slot for big bills," I joked. Yeah, once the pot and booze all wore off, I would probably never be able to look them in the eyes again.

Ethan, either too much a gentleman or too embarrassed to act on the impulse in public, just laid the twenty on my labia and patted me through the paper. Oh, it was driving me nuts to be touched. I sat up on my elbows and took a firming breath, but I saw Star coming back for me. The music had just ended.

"C'mon, Mae West... show's over! Sorry, boys!"

I gave them a slight wave as I hurried to the dressing room again. I wondered where Star was, expecting her to be right behind me, but she took an extra minute to join me, carrying our clothes. I covered my mouth and apologized.

"You definitely weren't in this for the money, were you? You left it all up there." She said she gave it all to the manager, that was what a lot of the girls did. I asked her if she trusted someone else with her money and she gave me a doubtful look. "Not like they give me much of a choice. They don't trust the girls to add it up themselves since some of them have been less than honest. I don't think I've caught them pinching from me yet."

Without thinking, I took back my borrowed stripper outfit and started putting it back on—a couple more dancers were in the dressing room, and I wasn't thinking about the fact I had just been naked for everyone on stage, I only felt embarrassed to be naked in front of the two of them. Star began dressing as well.

"That was the most exhilarating thing I've ever done! Oh god... my friends will never believe it! My girlfriends, I mean. I don't think I did a good job taking the money from the cust—did you see my friend Ethan gave me a twenty? He put it right on my...! I should probably give it back. Do you think I should give it back? Oh shit! Are guys allowed to have cameras in here? I didn't see any, but the phones are all... do they ever catch guys with camera phones in here?"

"Breathing. Try it," she said, giving me a big smile. "Ricky and some of the bouncers keep an eye out for cameras, believe me. We can't ever be one hundred percent sure, but you know... the girls watch out for that stuff and report it. I would say you're safe. Is that the worse thing you can think of now? Being naked on the internet?"

"Hey, one step at a time," I laughed, covering my mouth. I had to adjust my top, I had fastened it so quickly that my nipple was still showing. Outside, the DJ announced a girl named Fantasia and an Asian girl squeezed between the two of us as we were blocking the door.

Star pointed out that I was still wearing my stripper costume, said she would love to have me on stage again, but she didn't have another main stage show that night. I don't think I could have handled it even if she could have offered it. I went back to my clothes and stooped to look at myself in the mirror. Wow, these clothes were a lot skimpier than I had realized. They probably should have seemed that way before I went out there, not after I came back in. I sorted out my clothes, then started to undress and stopped. I bit my lip as an idea came to mind.

Turning back to Star, I asked, "Can I keep these clothes? This top and the panties? I know it's a lot to ask, Star. It's just... hey, I'll give you my part of the money!"

Though she shook her head, her smile grew and she looked at her fellow dancer before whispering to me, "Just keep them. But don't tell anyone else. It's cool with me and Ivory."

I put my Green Day T-shirt on over my new top, giving Star a big smile. "Kind of a shame... I wanted to wear them out. But I'm happy! Thanks, Star... thanks, Ivory."

Back out in the darkness of the club, walking under the neon lights like just another customer, I started to realize I felt oddly normal again. But things weren't normal. I had a sense of it, and that was driven home when I rounded the stage, eyes on Fantasia as she worked her knees in a circle, rising and falling, only to look away and see three pairs of eyes on me. My friends gave me a faint applause, which freaked me out a little when five or six guys surrounding me joined with, and I was suddenly confronted by the fact I hadn't walked into a brand new world, or even back into my own; all of these guys had been in the audience while I was on stage. Every one of them, including my friends, had seen my "full nude" show.

The pats on the back and compliments I got weren't what I would call insincere, but they were bizarrely chaste and generic as the four of us tried to return to our usual relationship.

"You had some nice moves up there," Ethan told me, instead of stammering out, "I loved seeing your tits."

"I can't believe how crazy you are," said Kyle, instead of telling me, "I can't believe you showed us your pussy."

"You were really hot up there," my long-denied crush Jamie told me, instead of admitting in front of everyone, "I really want to fuck you."

It was crazy that I had felt more powerful in front of them when I wasn't wearing anything. I had been fearless up there, well, if not fearless, certainly less afraid than I was back in my jeans and T-shirt.

We sat around for a few minutes, all of us sitting in stunned silence, giving each other awkward smiles. I waited for Star to come around, hoping maybe she would somehow make the situation normal again by offering to bring us drinks, but we didn't see her before we finally decided to give up the night.

"Gonna be weird going back to Trivial Pursuit after this," Kyle said, and we all laughed a bit.