The Birthday Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally she made her intention known. Tracy knelt beside his head and then swung one leg over his head to kneel over his face. Slowly she lowered her dripping pussy over his waiting mouth. Reaching forward she grasped his nipples in each hand. "Lick me," she directed, and used her hands on his nipples to encourage his attentions until the knock drew her away.

Pam went into the bedroom and pulled him off the bed into a standing position. The binding of his wrists and thighs allowed him to stand, but he had to crouch slightly. Even this posture made the rope around his hips pull the ropes between his legs taut and pulled the plug deeper into his ass. Circling him she raked his body with her nails, teased and pinched his nipples and swatted his ass. She then took the nipple clamps that he'd worn earlier and ignored his moans as she put them back on those pints of sore flesh.

With five minutes left Pam Sat on the edge of the bed and pulled him down over her knee. For the full five minutes she administered a spanking with her hand, covering the cheeks of his ass until the watchers in the next room could see a slight rose colouring start to rise in his flesh. He began to squirm under her arm as the knock halted her fun. She left him kneeling at the foot of the bed, wit his chest leaning against the edge of the mattress.

"Pam, myself, Cheryl, and then Tracy," Karen announced.

"It's me again, lover," Pam announced as she re-entered the bedroom, "how about we just keep going where were." She smiled as his expressive eyes indicated that he'd had enough of her strong hand for now. And, as a change of pace she pulled him onto the bed, positioning him on his back. Pam then knelt over his face, placing her shaven pussy directly over his mouth. "Do a good job," she warned, "or its back over my knee."

After a few minutes Pam picked up the small whip which had been left on the bed. Slowly she began whipping whatever parts of her body she could reach. His chest, stomach, arms and thighs all received the touch of her lash. And each strike made his body tense and his tongue reach a little deeper into her.

Karen had decided that her next turn was better served in the living room. She started by leading him by the chain connecting his nipple clamps into the living room. It was the first time he saw that only the four of tem were present. Quickly, Karen positioned herself in the armchair and swung one thigh over each arm. "Get over here and lick," she commanded. He dropped to his knees and slowly made his way to kneel in front of her. As her leaned forward she took hold of his head and drew hi tightly against her closely trimmed pussy.

But this was only part of her plan. As soon as he started licking another woman moved to fulfill the rest. Cheryl knelt beside him and start toying with the plug in his ass. She made sure that it still slid freely, within the constraints of the rope harness and they all watched his reactions against Karen's pussy as she pushed it deep inside him. Next she took the leather spanker and began working it over his ass and across the top of his thighs. His moans and gasps only served to increase the variety of sensations his mouth delivered to Karen's pussy. Finally, as Karen's time drew to a close Cheryl untied the rope harness. Grasping the plug by its base she began to fuck him deeply with its entire length. The women watched as she thrust the thick latex plug into him again and again. Finally the time allowed for this session of erotic torment ended, the rope harness was retied and he was led back to the bedroom to wait.

Cheryl walked into the bedroom and surveyed the submissive man. Clamps on his nipples, wrists secured to his thighs, a large plug held deep in his ass by the rope harness, and his cock and balls held tightly in leather bondage. "Mmmmmmm," she whispered, "you look delicious, just the way I like my men." She retrieved the blindfold and put it over his eyes again. Tossing the bolsters back on the bed she pulled him up to lie across them, raising his ass for her further attentions. But ensuring that it was in full view of the watching camera. She left him briefly to retrieve a few items from the living room.

When she returned she mimed for the camera, showing her audience the first small purple plug that he had had inserted, Then she displayed the second, s black ribbed plug, emphasizing the difference in length and thickness between the two. Next she untied the rope harness and quickly drew the plug from his ass to continue her demonstration. That plug was again longer and thicker than its predecessor. And finally she exhibited to her companions the fourth in her plan, a thick red dildo, longer and thicker than any that he'd had before but a not unrealistic increase in size overall.

Continuing her Martha Stewart pantomime, she deliberately lubricated the dildo, stroking it as if she could masturbate it to orgasm. Placing it on the bed between his spread legs she again displayed her lubricant bottle to the audience, then applied a very generous amount to his ass, feeding it into his relaxed anus with his fingers. For a brief moment she fucked him like that, with two, then three fingers to massage his open rectum. Finally, she picked up the dildo and placed its head against his anus. It was certainly thicker than its predecessors and he tensed as she applied pressure. "Relax," she commanded, even as she pushed the head past the resisting muscles. And then, ever so slowly, she fucked it into him, with tiny increases in depth until it was well seated against the crack of his ass. The other women had watched, allowing her to take all the time she needed to accomplish her task. Once it was fully inside him she realized the time and tied off the rope harness to keep it in place.

Tracy went in after a longer break than usual. They has all congratulated Cheryl on how well she had opened and then filled him with successive plugs through the evening. They had watched him on the bed, moaning and gently writhing as his body tried to find a comfortable position with the large intruder she had stuffed him with. And, finally, Tracy went in to find him as Cheryl had left him.

She softly touched him all over his body. She explored the base of the dildo, examining how the thick shaft disappeared inside his ass. Slowly she rolled him over and moved him into the centre of the bed. Placing him on his back was an interesting manoeuvre as he adjusted to having his weight on the base of the dildo filling him. The she started to strip him of his bondage accoutrements. First the blindfold cam off and she kissed him deeply as she did so, thrusting her tongue into his soft willing mouth. Next the nipple clamps were removed, he gasped as the blood rushed back into the tender flesh, and again as she leaned over him to suck each in turn.

Tracy then moved to sit between his thighs. Quickly she worked to untie his wrists from their bondage to his thighs. As she finished each side she tossed the ropes to the floor. She left the rope harness in place since it was needed to hold his anal plug in place. But she turned her attention to the leather harness that has held his cock and balls all evening. Luckily, Cheryl had described this to her and she knew what to support as each buckle and snap was undine to avoid undue pain to her subject.

Gently she released his cock and smoothly shaven balls. Leaning forward she again tasted the thick precum which had seeped from its tip through the bondage. Tossing the leather contraption aside she picked up the bottle of lubricant from the mattress. Slowly she dripped the thick substance all over his genitals. Then, using both hands she gently began massaging the one part of his body that had been bound and ignored all evening. She felt his smooth balls slip through her hands and then drew them up his now rigid shaft. And every time he tensed or his hips attempted to ride and increase the intensity of her touch, she stopped and pulled her hands away. After having stripped him, it was five long minutes she toyed with his genitals before the knock pulled her back to the bedroom. It was Karen that came for her and before they left she leaned close to his ear and warned him not to move.

They left him for fifteen minutes to cool off before initiating the next part of his plan. Karen and Cheryl went into the bedroom to prepare him. First they untied the rope harness and Cheryl slid the dildo from his ass. All of the plugs were tossed into the shower and he was sent in to clean them and himself. They watched to ensure that he spent no more time than necessary on his cock. Once he was dry they brought him back into the bedroom to dress.

Karen had selected only two items for him to wear, the first was a condom to capture any seepings from his cock, the other a tight pair of spandex shorts that accentuated his genitals and held them tightly in place. Before they left him they gave him his instructions for the next part of the evening. Each of them would come into the bedroom, and it was his task to bring them to orgasm. He could use his tongue or fingers, or any of the selection of vibrators or dildos available. During his task he was not to touch himself, nor to rub his cock against the women. If he behaved, he might be allowed to cum later.

Over the next hour they came to him in turn, without pause. Their order was chosen by the disks, but he knew nothing of those. Some took longer than others, some denied him the use of the toys, and he did his best work with his mouth on nipples and clits and his fingers thrusting into pussies and massaging G-spots. At the end of the hour, on top of his previous exertions, he was nearly exhausted. The women decided to allow him a brief map before continuing. It gave them time to open one last bottle of wine and to relax while they discussed whether he deserved even more of a birthday present.

Finally it was time to select an idea for his final surprise. A dozen ideas had been jotted on paper and tossed into the designated bowl. It was decided to choose one and set it aside, then to review the others before reading the chosen plan. In keeping with this approach Tracy was designated to pick one and place it aside.

Karen, Pam and Cheryl then took turns reading the others to the mutual delight of the women. They ranged from masturbating him while spanking him to having him masturbate while they watched on camera to having him sent home without cumming. Finally, the only idea not read was the one set aside by Tracy.

They examined it in detail, discussed its merits, and agreed that it was a very good plan. All four stood as one and headed to the bedroom. Without pause he was stripped of the tight shorts they had put on him earlier, he was pushed onto the bed, placed in its centre and spread-eagled without bondage.

Karen and Pam each held and arm and together they climbed on the bed and placed their pussies directly over his hands. He took the hint and gently slipped his long fingers inside them. They, in turn began to tease his nipples and alternately they would lean forward to suck their appointed nipple. Next, Tracy climbed on the bed and lowered her pussy on his mouth, she smiled as his tongue lipped between her lips. And finally, Cheryl sat between his legs. She drew his knees up until his legs were over hers and his hips tiled slightly forward to give her full access to his genitals.

They all sat quietly and let him work on the women with his hands and mouth. Cheryl, however, had a different plan. She slipped the condom from his stiff cock and let her fingertips slide through the accumulated pre-cum that coated his shaft. Next she dripped copious quantities of lubricant on his cock and balls, she made sure that plenty also reached his anus for her probing fingers. Slowly she started to masturbate him, slowing or stopping each time he started to react to the attention. And every few minutes she fed another large round bead into his ass.

Eventually the attention of the four ladies had to have an effect. His reaction time each time his cock was touched became shorter and shorter until he was constantly on the verge of cumming. By now Cheryl had fed the entire string of anal beads into his ass. Finally Cheryl began pumping his cock, he tensed in every muscle and focussed his entire being on this orgasm, after hours of sexual tension it was going to be an incredible release.

In time with the jets of cum from his shaft Cheryl pulled the beads from his ass to intensify the experience. Simultaneously she lowered her mouth over his cockhead to capture his cum. Tracy, Karen and Pam moved aside as his orgasm subsided. Cheryl moved up beside him and lowered her mouth to his. He opened his lips to meet her kiss and tasted his own cum as she let it drip from her open mouth. Sloppily she kissed him, covering his lips and filling his mouth with his own cum.

As Cheryl moved aside Karen, Tracy and Pam each in turn leaned forward to kiss him. They each tasted his cum on his lips and frenched him deeply to share his flavour. He lay there completely spent, the women covered him as he faded into a nap. They retired to the living room to discuss further adventures for him, with one, two or more of them at a time.

12