The Bitch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
destinie21
destinie21
605 Followers

After a few moments I took off my shoes and stood. Madison was had already gotten up and was drinking a glass of Wine from a bottle my father had left in the refrigerator last time he was home. Knowing him it was probably outrageously expensive and from a years before I was born.

I walked over and opened the fridge and rummaged around until I found something edible. I hadn’t been grocery shopping for ages so I ended up eating a container of yogurt that hadn’t yet expired.

“What do you do for food?”

“Go out or order take out” I shrugged

She rolled her eyes in the way that adults always do when they get all full of themselves and are about to lecture you about responsibility.

“Please spare me” I said as she opened her mouth to speak

She closed her mouth then opened it again

“You don’t even know what I was going to say”

“I know it was going to be something about responsibility being an adult or eating right” She raised her eyebrow but didn’t say a word .

“Are you hungry? I could order something”

“No I have to leave”

“You could stay if you wanted” much to my chagrin my last statement made me sound like a little kid.

“No pouting Corrin “ She gave me a not so playful swat on my naked ass. This time I purposely acting like a kid, as she was buttoning her dress I was undoing it, she tried to push my fingers away but I persisted. Finally she was so exasperated that she turned her back to me then walked toward the living room while buttoning her dress. I followed watching her get her purse from beside the couch. She took out her keys and a piece of black fabric. She tossed The fabric to me. I held it up and saw that it was her black lace thong. She winked at me then kissed my lips lightly before heading for the garage. I walked upstairs, grabbing my car keys off of the coffee table on the way. Knowing full well that she wouldn’t be able to get out of the driveway with me parked in the middle of it. I was in the bathroom inside of my room when I heard the garage door opening then closing. I started the shower smiling and stepped beneath the still frigid spray. It was only a few moments before Madison was pounding the locked door of the bathroom.

I pretended not to hear her as I shampooed my hair.

“Corrin”

“Corrin”

“I know you can her me you little bitch”

She was yelling through the door . When it became apparent that I wasn’t going to open the door she grew silent. I stayed in the shower ten more minutes. When I got out I dried off and put on lavender oil to moisturize my skin. Then I put on the small red shorts and top that I had grabbed. I took care washing my face and toweling my hair until it was only slightly damp. I even brushed my teeth. This all took thirty more minutes. Madison was probably fuming by now. I smiled at my reflection before picking up my keys and opening the door. She was sitting on the bed staring daggers at the bathroom door, I almost shut the door back just to get away from her eyes.

She rose from the bed never taking her eyes off of me. I would almost swear she wasn’t even blinking. She was walking toward me slowly. Surely she wouldn’t hurt me. The fact that I had to reassure myself that my teacher wouldn’t physically hurt me didn’t really seem to comforting to me. I wondered if I should just run for it, she saw my eyes dart to the door and shook her head.

“Don’t” she said

I just stood there. She was right in front of me now

before I knew what was happening she drew her hand back and slapped me right across the face. Tears sprang to my eyes automatically. “give me the keys” she was speaking very quietly, everyone in class knew this as a warning signal. But she was mistaking if she thought I was going to let her slap me like that angry or not.

I raised my hand and slapped her using the back of my hand instead of my palm. Then I threw the keys in my other hand across the room

“If you want the keys then fetch, and don’t you ever slap me again you fucking bitch” She was obviously stunned. Then she did something unexpected, smiling she leaned forward and kissed me running her fingers through my hair and cupping my head. I slipped my hands around her hips pressing my body fully against her.

Madison broke the kiss slipping her arms around my neck loosely as we embraced. She laughed looking into my eyes.

“Why do you defy me Corrin?”

I smiled “Because it’s fun. I wasn’t kidding though Madison. Don’t your ever slap me like that again.”

“I know you weren’t” she said stoking my face.

“Are you sorry?”

“Hell no.”

“no you wouldn’t be would you”

“No I wouldn’t.” she said

“I really do need to go Corrin”

“Fine.” I retrieved the keys and she followed me downstairs I backed my car out of the driveway allowing her to back out of the garage before pulling back into the driveway.

When I went in the house I realized for the second day in a row Madison hadn’t returned my garage door opener. I smiled as I closed the door from the inside of the garage.

To be continued....

Part five coming soon. Will it be the conclusion?

Please vote and send feedback.

destinie21
destinie21
605 Followers
12