The Black Book Of The Nature Boy 02

Story Info
Entry 2: Special Delivery
994 words
4.24
9.4k
00

Part 3 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

February 12, 2006, New York City was buried in more than two-feet of snow looking more and more like a traditional Christmas Day. I was in my Manhattan high-rise on Sutton Place, livid because I could not go out for dinner with one of my women due to the blizzard. Therefore, as an alternative, I decided to ordered pizza for dinner and stayed home. I knew it was going to take some time for the pizza delivery person to get here, but he or she had better get here soon if they wanted a nice tip. Security downstairs informed me I had a pizza delivery and I granted him permission to send the delivery person up.

The doorbell rang and I looked through the peephole; I saw a woman's face. I unlocked the door and there was the sexiest pizza girl in the city. She was about five-three, with a mahogany colored complexion, shoulder length hair, a baby face and very nice lips. Her uniform did nothing to hide her voluptuous figure. She was definitely a goddess!

"Sorry, if I'm late, but the snow is pretty bad out there." Her voice was soft and innocent.

"It's all right, don't worry about it." I said. "Would you like to come in and warm up a little bit?"

"Sure." She replied with a smile.

She walked in and I could not take my eyes off her fat ass. She was so amazed by all the artwork I had hanging on the walls. She was also very astonished with the view of the East River from where she stood. I thought to myself, Yes, baby, I have money and living the lifestyle that you dream about every night.

We sat at the table in the dining room, and we had a nice conversation while we drank hot cocoa. She told me her name was Melyssa and she was a college student and part-time model. I think Melyssa also mentioned that she was completing her last semester at Baruch College, and she wanted to start a small business soon. I love women that were driven and smart.

We stared at each other for a moment. I could not get enough of her big brown, wild eyes and fleshy lips. We both knew what we wanted and it was just a matter of time before one of us made the first move. Melyssa lifted her shirt over her head. The purple bra she wore barely held her full breasts.

"Are you going to just sit there or are you going to fuck the shit out of me?" She asked.

"You don't have to ask me twice, baby girl." I answered.

It was time for action. I approached her and kissed her sexy lips. I could taste the hot cocoa on her tongue as my hands explored her body. We were all hands, lips, and tongue from the dining room to the bedroom where we quickly removed our clothes. She almost gasped at the size of my erect dick.

"Oh my God, what is that, your third leg?" Melyssa said in a shocked voice.

"No, it's a bad girl's favorite toy." I replied.

"I hope I am able to walk after this." Melyssa joked.

Melyssa lowered herself onto her knees and had my dick in her mouth. The way she licked and sucked my manhood, had my body going through emotions. This woman definitely knew what she was doing. Sucking dick was an art to her, as she had me mesmerized.

Melyssa rode me like a porn star. I enjoyed looking at her face when she moaned and made sensual movements. She gave it her all, bouncing up and down, crying aloud. It did not take long for her to have her first of many intense orgasms.

Now it was time for me to put in work. As I licked and sucked Melyssa's shaved pussy, she squirmed and twisted her body. I knew I had her in full ecstasy. What I did to her sexy body was new to her. I guessed her previous lovers did not know how to handle her.

I got on top of Melyssa, and her legs wrapped around my waist. I entered her pussy and began my pumping action. Her eyes rolled in the back of her head like casino lights. She yelled out, "Fuck me, daddy!" I pounded and stroked her pussy hard and fast like a racecar on a smooth road. Her encouragement made me fuck her even faster. We generated so much sweat that our bodies were virtually sticking.

As we lay there, our bodies glistening from the inferno of sex, we laughed and joked around.

"That was amazing, girl. You are one of the best." I told her.

"My pussy is swollen. I never had a guy fuck me as hard as you." Melyssa claimed.

"I didn't mean to beat the pussy up like that."

"Oh baby you don't need to apologize." Melyssa continued. "It was the best feeling on earth, and you made me feel so good. Oh, my God, I have to get out of here. My boss is going to be pissed."

Melyssa jumped out of the bed and put her uniform on. She was in such a rush that she forgot to put on her bra. I walked Melyssa to the door with my hands on her ass. She took the money and we tongued kiss for about two minutes. As I watched her leave to catch the elevator, I noticed how funny she was walking.

"Are you all right? You are walking somewhat funny." I joked.

"Yeah, I'm good." Melyssa laughed. "Don't forget, when you are craving for some pizza, holla at your girl."

I shut the door and put a few slices of pizzas in the microwave. While I stood by the window, I was thinking to myself, I just fucked the sexiest pizza delivery woman in the city. Damn, I am a bad motherfucker!