Prom Night

Story Info
Night starts well, goes bad, ends with great satisfaction.
1.7k words
4.19
16.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JulietGolf
JulietGolf
173 Followers

I'm horny, very, very horny. I'm a little drunk too. Not falling down drunk, but I have a good buzz on. Not so drunk that I don't know what I'm doing. I'm also pissed off big time.

It's prom night. The last Saturday before I go home from university. I got my degree and I should be happy. My boyfriend, Andy has been tormenting me all day. He's been grabbing my bum, trying to get my pussy. Getting hold of my breasts when he could, and telling me what he will be doing to me when we get back home.

I had to kick him out of the bedroom when I was getting dressed or we wouldn't have made it to the prom. Anticipating some hot action later. I put on some lacy undies and hold ups instead of tights, before struggling into my dress. It's a full length form fitting dress which shows off my figure well but doesn't show much flesh. I'm not the type of girl to flaunt what I have I public.

We took a taxi to the ballroom and had a great time. The meal was superb, the band was good and the drink flowed.

During the meal, Andy kept playing with my thighs and pushing his hand between them. My dress and panties were between his fingers and my pussy but it was still a turn on. While we were dancing he would fondle my bottom and pull me close to him so I could feel his hard on against me. I was getting very horny and could hardly wait till we got back home.

I had a few drinks, just enough to get a buzz but Andy kept knocking them back. I tried to slow him down but he wasn't having it. Towards the end of the evening he could hardly stand. We went back to our table where Andy promptly passed out. Most of the guests were starting to leave.

This was going to be a bit of a problem. I didn't know how I was going to get him home. I wasn't strong enough to move him on my own. I needed a pee so left him to go to the toilet.

On my way back I noticed that nearly everybody had gone and Andy was alone at the table.

I noticed Rob walking over towards us. I sort of know Rob and we have spoken in the past, but we don't move in the same social circles

"Are you OK, Veronica?" He asked.

"Actually, no," I replied. "I'm fine but Andy has passed out with drinking too much and I don't know how I'm going to get him home."

"If you don't mind waiting a while longer I'll help you get him home. I helped to organise the prom and I just have a few things to do before I can leave."

"That would be great, thanks so much."

Rob wandered off to do whatever he had to do and I made sure that I was ready to leave.

It was about fifteen minutes later that Rob came back.

"Right," he said. "I've got my car out the front. I'll get you both home."

"I can't expect you to drive us home. I'll just ring for a taxi. If you could help me get him to the taxi, that will be great, thanks."

"What are you going to do when you get home? Andy doesn't look like he's going to come round anytime soon. How will you get him out of the taxi and into the house?"

"Oh bugger. I hadn't thought of that"

"OK. Let's get him to the car."

Luckily Rob is a rugby player and quite fit and strong so with him doing most of the work we managed to get Andy into the back seat of Rob's car.

We set off and I gave directions. It wasn't long before we arrived at our flat.

It was a struggle to get Andy out of the car but we managed and got into the entrance lobby. Our flat is on the second floor and luckily there was a lift.

When we got into the flat, Rob asked.

"Where do you want him?"

"In the bedroom, if we can make it, thanks."

It was hard work but Andy was dumped on the bed, still fully clothed.

"Are you OK now?" asked Rob.

I thought quickly. I was horny as hell earlier and still had a bit of an itch.

"Can you help me with my dress, please?"

"OK. Turn round"

I turned and Rob pulled the zip down.

"I'll leave now then." he said.

"No, I'll still need a hand please. This dress is very tight to get off."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. If it's not too much trouble."

I wondered if he would take the hint. He was a fit bloke and he was awake, unlike Andy.

He started to slide the dress off my shoulders and as he did, he kissed my shoulder. Hint taken I think.

"Mmmm. That's nice," I said and lifted my hand and stroked his face. My bum wriggling against him should be another hint.

He eased my dress down over my boobs and then my hips and I shimmied it down my legs and stepped out of it.

I turned to face him and said.

"Somebody is overdressed in here."

"What about Andy?"

"He won't wake up for hours now and if he does he's no threat to you."

"I know he's no threat, but what about him and you?"

"There isn't a him and me any more after tonight. This isn't the first time he's left me hanging by getting drunk."

He shrugged off his jacket and started to unbutton his shirt. I decided to give him a hand so knelt down and unfastened his belt and trousers. As I pulled them down I was greeted by the sight of well filled white briefs. I like white underwear for men.

I pulled down the briefs and found a nice sized semi hard cock, so I did the only thing I could think of. He groaned as I took it in my mouth. I licked and sucked until it was fully hard. Feeling a man grow hard in my mouth is a wonderful feeling and it turns me on. I could feel myself getting wetter.

He pulled me to my feet. His shoes were soon off followed by his trousers and briefs. He was naked and looked really good.

"Somebody is wearing too much." He said as he unfastened my bra and I dropped it on the floor.

His mouth went straight to a nipple. As he began to lick and suck it hardened immediately.

"That's so good," I groaned as I wrapped my arm round his head to hold him there.

His hand slid down my belly and into the waistband of my panties and further down till he found my wetness. Two fingers slipped in easily and I went weak at the knees. I came on his fingers hanging on to him to stop myself from collapsing.

My panties were slipped down over my hips and I felt them slide down my legs. I stepped out of them and kicked them away.

He picked me up and laid me on the bed. I spread my legs for him, showing him how much I wanted him. He licked and kissed me from my knee to my inner thigh then stopped. Then he did the same to my other leg. He was deliberately missing the bit I wanted licking the most. It was intensely frustrating but the anticipation was making me wetter.

Eventually he found the spot. He licked the full length of my lips from my entrance to my clit. He flicked his tongue across my clit a few times. I came hard. Waves of pleasure coursed through me. I could feel myself opening.

It became too intense. I lifted his head and saw his face glistening with my wetness.

"I want you in me now."

He moved up the bed and pointed himself at my opening. I felt every inch of him slowly opening me as he slid inside me. He filled me completely.

He started to pull back but I wrapped my legs round his waist and held him there.

"Oh God...I'm so full... That is so good... Stay still a minute," I gasped.

I reached up and pulled his face down to mine and kissed him. I could taste myself on his lips and tongue as our lips were mashed together and our tongues duelled.

I relaxed my legs.

"Go for it...Do it...Do me hard," I whispered.

He pulled out and slammed back into me. I screamed as another orgasm hit. I was gasping and panting as he hammered in and out of me, my hips pushing up to meet his thrusts.

God, he was amazing. He turned me inside out. I thought I was going to lose control of my body. It was total ecstasy. How could he keep doing this? Andy would have been finished and asleep by now.

He kept on ploughing into me, hard and fast and I loved every second of it. Eventually he held himself deep in me and groaned as he emptied himself inside me. I felt every spurt splashing in me. I orgasmed again with him.

I felt him going soft inside me and he rolled off me and lay by my side. He hugged me and kissed me tenderly.

"Are you OK?" He asked

"I'm more than OK. You were amazing. I couldn't feel any better. How about you?"

"You were fantastic and I'm very happy that it happened."

After a few more minutes hugging and gently caressing each other, he looked at the clock.

"I don't want to, but I'm going to have to go. I have rugby training this morning and I need some sleep," He said

"That's OK. I don't expect anything more from you. You have already given more than enough."

He dressed, kissed me goodbye and left. I rolled under the covers and went to sleep. If Andy happened to see the state I was in, then tough on soon to be ex Andy.

JulietGolf
JulietGolf
173 Followers