The Blackballoon Team Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zaxxon
zaxxon
2,254 Followers

Vertigo's hands gripped Katelynn's rounded bubble-butt as he started to pound himself in and out of her pussy. His shaft slipped from her wet flesh and then he shoved it inside her again, pistoning himself in and out. Loud slurping noises filled the room as he fucked her pussy and his balls slapped against Rosalina's slit. Katelynn's pussy felt amazing, and he cursed himself for waiting so long to get inside it.

Rosalina was whimpering and begging for attention, so the powerful man withdrew his shaft from Katelynn's pussy, and lowered it an inch. His entire dick was wet and dripping with Katelynn's pussy juice, which was soon rubbed along Rosalina's cunt as he nuzzled his penis between the swollen, pink folds of her pussy lips. He pushed his shaft up inside Rosalina's luscious mound, feeling her hot, silky flesh hug him tightly. She felt just as amazing.

Vertigo alternated between the two women for a while. He would give several thrusts into one of the pussies, and then pull out, sliding his dripping wet fuck-stick into the next one. He didn't wipe his dick off between changes either, choosing instead to let each of them be smeared with the other's cunt juice. Finally he felt his third orgasm building up, which took a reasonable about of time this time. Well, reasonable considering he was fucking the two most beautiful babes in the country at the same time.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum again. Who wants it?" he asked.

"I do!" they both said simultaneously, and then giggled. They looked at each other and then said "We both do."

"I'll see what I can do." he grinned.

A few moments later, while his shaft was buried inside Katelynn, Vertigo exploded again. He held onto Katelynn's hips so she wouldn't move, not that she would, and injected his jizz right up inside her. After two squirts, he pulled out quickly and thrust his ejaculating penis inside Rosalina. His timing was perfect, as soon as his cock slipped into her, he shot another burst of sperm, and another, and another. He finally finished inside of Rosalina, leaving both women with a pussy full of ball-juice. Vertigo had cum so much semen inside of Katelynn, that some of his jizz oozed out of her pink pussy and leaked down directly onto Rosalina lips.

When he was finished, Rosalina and Katelynn sucked each other's big tits clean and exchanged a few sloppy, cummy kisses.

Finally, the three of them fell asleep together in bed.

The mission was a success.

zaxxon
zaxxon
2,254 Followers