All Comments on 'The Blackmailers Fall Ch. 02'

by NiceNastyMann

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Totally sick.

Another spineless wimp poster who needs to take a long walk on a short pier. Or, be tied to a post at low tide and kept there through high tide.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story and refreshing quality of writing

Please write more.

It was so refreshing to see an author refer to an 'unknown' rather than a 'random' guy as most of the semi literate idiots do. :)

A very exciting story.

NiceNastyMannNiceNastyMannover 10 years agoAuthor
Interesting posts

First of all thanks for the comments.

There is a third chapter to this story - it should be out soon. I've been intrigued - the review scoring seems to start high - then goes low. But in terms of numbers viewed these two stories are hitting fairly high in a short period of time as compared to the few others I've posted.

So please - instead of telling me to take a long walk off a short pier - what is it you don't like? And conversely what is it that I've done right?

Thanks to all who have read!! And thanks also to those who have left (and better still) will leave feedback!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Thanks for the story, can't wait for the next part. If I could I would make a living from eating cum from womens streatched out ass holes and pussys along with sucking fresh cream from guys. I hope she invites his family over to watch him cum but I will have to wait and read what you have in mind for the piggy. Oh and they would not have to pay me so I guess I would not make a living from sucking.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Trolls have panties in a wad.

Ignore the trolls. I would have thought this sub cuckold would be forced into cleaning the studs's cocks. Maybe fluffing them up and ready for action as his wife video's and takes pictures. Use more toys in his tight pussy until she pushes the cum out of his balls as she milks him dry. Then after all this, chastity. And no cumming for cuckold for two weeks.

NiceNastyMannNiceNastyMannover 10 years agoAuthor
I think you'll like chapter 3

I didn't go exactly where you are headed devilspy2001 but I think I got close ;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNiceNastyMann@NiceNastyMann
I started writing as a way to relieve some stress. Then I got hooked. I started with what I call the Letters to Jane series/idea - there may be more to come in the fullness of time. Then I decided to veer into another series - My Toy Nancy. Chapter 5 was the last one relea...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES