The Blameless Bystander Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicki propped herself on her elbow and looked down at him. "You mean climax?" she interrupted. "Forget it, Sugar. I never do—at least with a man inside me. I'll never give up that last little bit, at least not ever again. I learned my lesson a long time ago."

James kept silent, but knew that in her defiance she had finally answered his burning question. To have the answer displeased him, for it only told him how high and impenetrable was the fence around her soul, and he was convinced right then that it was where he wanted to be. If he could gain entry, he could return the favor and let her into his own. It was plain that it would not happen soon.

She must have sensed his sadness. "Don't be disappointed. It's just the way it is. I really enjoy sex with you. It's just that one little thing. You give me a lot of pleasure, and I know how to give it to you."

On that final point, James had to agree. They rested a while longer and had sex again and then went to sleep. In the morning they showered together and had sex then, too. After a nice breakfast, James was on his way back to his rooming house."

***********

TO BE CONTINUED

*

Dear Readers,

Thanks, once again, for reading. Don't forget to send your comments.

AW