All Comments on 'The Blameless Bystander Ch. 15'

by AutumnWriter

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SwedeqSwedeqabout 17 years ago
Nice Twist!

Nice Twist bringing Connie into it the way you did. Keep it up. I like the way this is going......

northbaybearnorthbaybearabout 17 years ago
Moving along nicely

James naivete is disappearing fast. Good for him.

I like the twists, turns and side roads the story travels. No sex, and that's (surprisingly?) okay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Misplaced Talent

You really could be doing this for some extra cash or a living. Something special so thanks Author.

With Very High Regard

PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 17 years ago
Things have started to go Jamie's way!!

Easily the best chapter so far! Things have started to go Jamie's way. 'Sister' Connie seems to be a likeable character and I expect her to be warming Jamie's bed before long. The soft hearted and misused Tracey is proving to be the unlikely heroine and I can't help admiring her bravery. While Bob has paid the price for Nathan's duplicity, Abby is also reaping the benefit! Thanks to Tracey and Hal, Jarrod is sinking into deep shit. IRS agents are tenacious bastards, and if they could get Al Capone, Jarrod doesn't have a chance and I, for one, am sleeping better! A great series, Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
NICE!

This has been a wonderful series. Just plain awesome! I wonder if Connie would be playing hard to get in the upcoming chapters.. or maybe turn James down completely..!~Sahil

bornagainbornagainabout 17 years ago
Connie and Jamie

jamie and Connie have alot in common i hope they find that there souls are sewn together lets hope they stay together

jamie should have told Vickie to drop dead after she turned her back on him when he needed her and abby is no better than she vickie is both afraid of Nathan lets keep up with the chapters.

Atlanta,Ga.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous