The Blob

Story Info
The blob attacks.
2.2k words
2.77
26k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 05/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber was walking home from work. The people that were still out were all staring at her. All the attention makes her feel good about herself. She thinks to herself that she has a nice body, long brown hair to her mid back, nice c cup boobs, and a nice ass that all the guys like.

As she is walking through the park to get home she hears unusual noises. They sounded like loud crushing sounds coming from the old factory. She thought nothing of it until she seen a blur in the trees. She then remembered something the guys were talking about before she left work. They were talking about some animal that escaped in town.

She started to hurry up through the park. She got to the other side of the park and was almost home. She just had a few more blocks to go.

She finally got to her apartment. She took her shoes off and went to make something to eat. She found some leftover chicken from the night before. She started to hear it up and went to her room to change into something else.

When she got back to the kitchen her food was just about done. The microwave dinged and she got her food and went to sit down and eat in the living room.

She was trying to find something to watch but it started to rain so it knocked out the satellite signal. So she finished her food and went on the computer. She went to see what escaped in town. She found out it was a tiger and they got it this afternoon outside of town.

It was late so she went to her room. She was changing into clothes for bed but was looking at herself in the mirror. She liked her body she had a nice slim body with curves in all the right spots.

She got in bed and went to sleep.

The next morning she did not have work so she decided to go for a jog in the park. She got on some tight jogging shorts and shirt.

She got to the park and she could not get in cause the police had it blocked off. So she went to jog on the dirt path not that far from here. It started by the old factory. She thought that the old factory was no longer in use but there were people working there. They looked like scientists.

She got to the trail head and started her jog. She passed one person on the trail. She got to the end of the trail and was looking at the waterfall to the left of the trail. She started on the way back when she heard the same noises from last night. She once again thought it was the factory.

She got back to her apartment and took a shower. When she got out she got some lunch and sat down to watch tv. She finished lunch and decided to go shopping with a friend. She called her friend Stacy to see if she wanted to go. Stacy said yes so she went over to her house down the street.

They started at a little boutique and she bought a dress that she liked. They went on shopping for a few hours then they went home.

Amber put away her clothes and went out to get dinner with Stacy. They both went back to Amber's apartment to watch a movie they rented. It was about a women chasing her dreams and prevailing.

Stacy leaves and Amber goes to bed. For some reason she can't sleep so she goes and watches some TV. She starts watching the news and they say that the old factory by the park had some residue of an unknown contaminant. She thinks back to when she seen the scientist and guesses that is why they were there.

She tries to go back to bed and falls asleep in a few minutes.

She wakes the next morning to get ready for work. She gets something to eat and heads to work.

As she is walking through the park she hears that noise again. She gets to work and starts waiting tables at a restaurant. People always tipped her pretty good because she was nice and started conversations with people and the guys like her. She gets to the end of her shift and is counting her tips for the day and her boss says looks like you did well today. Amber says thank you and continues counting her tips. She ends up with 132 dollars in tips and it's the end of the month so she gets paid. She went to her boss's office to get her paycheck.

She leaves work and starts to head back when her boss stops her to tell her that she has the weekend off work. She thanks her boss and heads home. She gets to the park and hears the sound again but it seems closer than before. She continues on and in the corner of her eye sees something moving really fast through the trees. She stops for a second to see if she can see what it is but can't see anything.

She turns around and screams no one can hear her due to the fact that it is late and no one is in the park but her. She sees a translucent blue blob in front of her. She starts running and the blob lets her. All of a sudden the blob is in front of her and she runs right into it. She puts her arms out to stop from funning face first but her arms start going into it. She stops going in at about her elbows. And the blob just stays there as she thrashes around trying to get free from the blob. But she does not realize she is going further into the blob. When she realizes it useless and that she touching it with her boobs, she realizes the more she thrashes the more she goes in to the blob.

She stops moving and the blob all of a sudden starts to move away from her. Amber thinks it is going to let her go but she is mistaken. Instead the blob lets her go completely and then disappears. She thinks it left but she fells herself being sucked into something. It's the blob and she screams again.

The blob sends a tentacle like thing out to cover her mouth. The blob starts to take her into the forest towards the old factory. The blob stops in front of the factory and goes around back and goes in through a big chunk missing out of the side of the building.

The blob ties her to an old chair in the factory and the blob leaves. She starts thinking about what it is going to do to her. Then she remembers the news saying they found a residue of some unknown contaminant. Then thinks it had to be that that made this thing. Then she hears that noise again from the park and the trail.

The blob is eating the shrapnel of metal behind the factory. It starts to eat other stuff out there to. It finds a piece of wood to eat and the blob start to grow bigger. It eats another piece of wood and it grows once again. It is know about double its size.

Amber seemed to of fell asleep. She wakes up in the old factory and sees the blob in front of her again and screams but stops remembering the blob will just stop her from screaming. So she look the blob over and just sees a translucent blue blob but sees that it is bigger in size and freaks out. She thinks it has grown by about double and is twice the size of her 5'8 body.

The blob unties Amber and she thinks about what to do. She decides to try to run again but barely makes it to the door of the room she is in when she is grabbed by the waist by a tentacle. She knows that it is the blob.

The blob drags her back to where it is. Amber decides to look around the room for something to help her to get away. She sees a piece of wood and runs for it. She gets the piece of wood but does not fell the blob dragging her back again and guesses it's because she is not going for the door. So she runs for the door and is dragged back to the blob proving her point but she is right and wrong.

As she is being dragged back she gets ready to hit the blob. She hits the blob but the wood just goes into it and disappears. The blob start to grow bigger, it is about 6'7 know. Amber thinks what just happened it just grew from absorbing the piece of wood. She guesses that if it eats it grows. But it's just what's on the wood that makes it grow but she does not know that.

The blob still has her by the waist but suddenly lets her go. She just stays there not sure of what to do. All of a sudden the blob disappears. But is has just covered the whole room with itself. She sees this and thinks she is basically inside the blob. She looks around and the chair which was the last thing in the room is gone. She is the only thing in the room except the blob covering the room. Then tentacles shoot up out of the floor and grab amber around the ankles, wrists, and waist. The rest tear off her shirt and pants. She starts thinking what the blob is going to do to her and starts to scream and bed the blob to stop when a tentacle shoots into her mouth and all you hear is "mhh mhhhm". The blob starts to move the tentacle in her mouth in and out. Then the other tentacles start to play with her boobs, pulling on her nipples and warping the tentacles around them through her bra. Then they stop and remove her bra and attack her boobs once again.

She tries to bit the tentacle in her mouth but it just gets thicker and deeper down her throat. She stopped doing that and started to thrash around so the blob wrapped her ankles, wrist and waist tighter so she stopped that and just gave up trying to get loose but she was still trying to scream but that was no use. But she was not just going to jet it do this to her. So she was trying to think of a way to get away.

The blob tears her panties and starts to rub her clit. Then the blob start to secrete a slim out of it but she does not notice. More tentacles go down to play with her pussy and ass. She starts to notice the slim as her ass and pussy become really wet and her face. She starts to taste it and thinks it tastes sweet. She starts to suck the tentacle in her mouth. Then the blob sticks a tentacle in her pussy and she tries to scream but you don't hear anything but "ahhhh". The tentacle goes further into her pussy until it is at her cervix and tries to push it further but can't. The tentacle starts to fuck her and she is still screaming "ahhh aahhh". The blob starts to tit fuck her as other tentacles suck and pull on her nipples.

Amber is crying as the blob is fucking her. But she is enjoying the sweet slim. The tentacle in her mouth starts to cum and it tastes sweet to. The tentacle is still coming and it is starting to come out of her mouth a little. Then the one fucker her tits cums all over her tits as the other one is still in her mouth. The tentacles are still cumming all over her face and tits they are glazed in cum. The tentacles let one arm go so she can wipe her face. But as she gets it out of her eyes and nose the tentacles grab her again with more tentacles. The blob cums in her at the same time she cums. She sees fireworks as she cums and gets filled up.

The blob then lets her go and is suddenly in front of her again. She is covered in come from head to toe and her pussy is dripping with cum. She tries to run again to the door and she gets to the door and looks back but she is not being dragged back. So she goes back to the blob and touches it. She pulls her finger away and there is a purple slim on it then she falls to the floor and falls asleep.

She wakes in her apartment sore and she remembers why. But she is not covered in come anymore and is in her apartment. Little does she know the blob is under her bed? She gets up and stretches and goes to get something to eat.

But before she can leave she is dragged back. She screams and the blob covers her mouth.

To be continued...