The Blonde Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Becky," he breathed, as I felt him tense. I knew what was coming and smiled as I worked his cock, him thrusting mercilessly through my lips. His hands grasped my hair, his head against my beating chest as he rocked into me.

Then he came.

A yell overtook him, followed by a series of desperate groans as his come spurted hotly into my mouth. His hands tugged sharply at my hair as he filled the back of my throat, gasping helplessly; his breath tickling my damp nipple.

I sat up as he withdrew and licked my lips. He tasted like men ought to taste; thick, saline and rich. He watched me dazedly as I swallowed, smiling back at him as his warmth pooled within me.

My stranger then worked my knotted hands free, and we lay down together, out of breath and sated. It was in the same way we had done every night before that, before he escaped early in the morning. I did not doubt that we would lie this way in days to come; happy in ourselves and, just for that short while, forgetting things could ever come to an end.

I look forward to those days.

12