Working Late

Story Info
Cornered in her office, what can she do?
1.8k words
4.37
21.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Margot sighed as she scrolled down the spreadsheet, looking at all the orders she would have to log on to the system before she could leave. This was the second night this week she was working late and the rooms around her which usually emitted the distant sound of voices, ringing phones and printing during the day, settled down to a relaxing hum as the night drew in.

She did usually enjoy this quiet, it helped her relax and focus better. Tonight though, she was bored of this seemingly endless spreadsheet and that made her restless.

It had been a busy day and she wondered how many of her colleagues were still lingering around on their floor, or if she was the last one standing.

Just as she was thinking this, she heard a soft knock on the door of her office and her heart leapt to her throat instinctively.

The handle turned and Henry popped his head round the door.

"It's only me..." he called out.

"Jesus Henry, you scared me" she laughed, turning her chair towards the door to face him.

"Sorry M," he grinned sheepishly. He tentatively stepped into the office and gently pushed the door shut.

"Are you still finishing that report?" she asked, glad for the break from her monotonous task.

"It's nearly there," he replied, "thought I would check on you before I went. See if we could leave together..."

"I don't know, I've still got quite a bit to go..."

"Can't you get the intern to finish it in the morning?"

"He can't be trusted to get the coffee run right," she muttered.

"Well that's what you get for choosing the guy with the pretty face".

She looked back to her screen, bemused. "Jealous, Henry?"

He didn't reply. She turned her head and saw that he had a funny look on his face. She smiled weakly, but his expression remained stony and she felt that something had changed in the air. She shifted in her seat, the restless feeling had returned.

"Erm, you know what, I could just get him to do this tomorrow". She leapt to her feet and bent forward across her desk to save and shut the computer down. The hem of her skirt rose up the backs of her thighs as she did so and he felt the arousal start to burn. He was jealous of the intern. He got to spend all day in the office with Margot, breathe her perfume, brush up against her arm innocently as she showed him the computer system. It had been his plan to sit and chat to her more, maybe offer her a drink from his own office fridge, but the mention of the intern had changed his mind. He had to have her now.

She started to pack some things into her handbag, her back still facing him. For a second he was frozen, deciding on his next move.

He took a breath and leant an arm nonchalantly on the closed door of his office.

"Margot," he growled. She turned to look at him, clutching her bag to her chest. The look and this new tone of voice had set her intincts on high alert.

"Put the bag down," he said, quietly. She tried to feign amusement in her face and took a step towards him. He simply raised his eyebrows.

She was trapped. There was no one left in the office. He was a lot stronger than her. He was blocking the only exit. She opened her mouth to reason with him but no sound came out. She shakily laid the bag back down on the desk without taking her eyes off him.

In one swift movement he was on her, one arm wrapped around her body, pulling her into him, the other behind her head as he kissed her forcefully. She struggled against him but couldn't escape his grasp. His fingers wove into her hair and pulled it back so that she was looking up at him. There were tears forming in her silvery blue eyes, her face a mask of terror. It was beautiful. He leaned in to kiss her again and she managed to get both her hands in contact with his chest and she shoved him with all her might. He stumbled back slightly and she tried to make a dive for the door, but he caught her easily and she tripped forward. He followed her down so that he was laying on top of her, took his hand and pushed her head into the plush office carpet. She struggled but it was no use. He had her completely pinned down.

He gathered her hands together, easily clasping both of hers together in one of his, and pushed them above her head and stroked the back of her neck. She made a little noise as he did so and he felt himself hardening.

His large fingers found the tiny zip pull on the back of her dress and in one swift movement pulled it down, revealing the clasps of her bra and the waistband of her tights pulled up high.

He scratched his fingers down her spine and back up to her neck. He gripped it from behind and leaned in close so that she would be able to feel his breath tickle her ear as he spoke; "Are you going to be a good girl for me?"

She was running out of energy fast. She let out a sob, the sound muffled by the carpet. He gripped her hair again and pulled her face up.

"I said, are you going to be a good girl for me?"

Unable to see another way out of this mess, she let out a strained "Yes".

He released her hands and her head and sat back.

"Roll over" he ordered.

She lay still a moment too long.

"I said roll over!" He grabbed her shoulders and started to twist her body forcefully and she quickly started to comply.

She laid on her back, tears streaming down her face, her dress starting to come off of one shoulder.

He took her hands and drew her towards him so that she sat up. He started to inch the dress upwards over her head. She lifted her arms, as if resigned to her fate. He smiled.

"Good girl".

The way she was looking at him drove him crazy. He started trying to ease her tights down, but got impatient and started ripping them. He needed to touch her.

She flinched as his fingers swiftly moved the material of her pants aside and found her pussy, embarrassed that it was damp from the encounter. He grinned in surprise as he ran his fingers up and down her slit with ease, and when he pushed a finger into her she trembled. He started to move his hand back and forth, and looked up at her face which showed a mixture between pleasure and pain. He kissed her lips as he started to move faster, gathering some momentum, and when she felt ready enough he added another finger.

At this she let out a gasp of the word, "Please..."

He dipped his head down to her pussy and started to lick her clit as he continued to drive his fingers into her. Her body started to writhe. He was enjoying it so much he didn't realise that she was wriggling further and further away, until she freed her legs and pushed up for one last frantic dash for the door.

He easily caught her ankle and then her body and suddenly she was laying across him. He smacked her arse sharply and she let out a cry of pain. Her body pressed on his crotch and he smacked her again. He raised his hand again and she flinched in trepidation. He chuckled.

"I'm sorry, I'll be a good girl, please don't..." SMACK. Her words stopped as she gasped at the impact. His fingers found her clit again and started making little circles. SMACK. He hit her with his other hand.

The sound she made this time was a mix between a cry and a moan.

Sensing she was where he wanted her, he scooped her up onto all fours and moved round the back of her. He undid the zip on his trousers and tapped the head of his penis on her bum.

He reached forward and tore what remained of her pants so that her holes were on display for him.

He rubbed his cock over her slippery cunt and prepared himself for the pleasure he was about to feel. He pushed inside her with a steady but direct forcefulness, all the way in as far as he could go. She let out a guttural moan, she couldn't help it. She was so full.

He gripped her waist and started to push into her, slowly at first, then faster. He grunted and sweat dripped down his face. His lust was intense. He needed her faster, deeper. His balls started to slap against her as he pounded her. As he took her hair in his fist once more, she started to let go. She didn't want to hold the moans in anymore. They flew out of her on each thrust.

He paused for a moment, deep inside her. She wiggled her hips slightly, as if to encourage him to continue.

He reached forward and unclasped her bra. It fell forward, and he withdrew himself. He wanted to see her face as he fucked her.

She wasn't crying any more. She still seemed shocked, but he also saw a layer of longing in her. She obviously hadn't been fucked like this in a long time. She shakily removed her bra and he pulled her towards him. Fuck, her boobs were huge. He leant down and took a nipple in his mouth, sucking and nibbling at it. His cock felt for her opening and he guided himself in, his mouth trying to take as much tit in his mouth as he could. He bit her gently and pushed himself in her again. He looked up and found her beautiful eyes staring at him. He pushed faster and deeper into her, never taking his eyes off her face.

Her moan caught in her throat and he felt her start to tighten around him. Was she going to cum?!

Suddenly her hands grabbed at his chest, but she wasn't trying to escape this time. She pulled him towards her, joined in his thrusts, allowing him to get deeper. He realised he was going to cum too late, she gripped his cock in her orgasm and he released into her. He groaned and felt her thrashing in ecstasy below him. He pulled out slowly and she gushed all over him.

She lay still as he stood, straightened his shirt and did up his trousers. She was naked apart from the remains of her tights and pants still drooping around her legs. Around her was a spreading wet patch on the carpet.

"Good girl." He grinned. He knelt down to give her a kiss on the forehead and then stood up and walked towards the door.

"See you tomorrow".