The Boardroom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking around you see your admin staff have been most kind by leaving a wooden 12' ruler on the same pile of papers that you found the packing table. Your must reward them for their efficiency in taking care of your needs on Monday, though not in the same manner as you are about to reward her for her effective servicing and arousal of your cock several moments earlier. Rubbing it slow across her butt, you let her know you have it. No words really have been are spoken between you over the last number of minutes since she had you open her coat, other than her last request. There is no need. Each of you is very aware of their role and the scenario that you are now playing out.

You give her cheek a quick slap with the ruler and she gasps unprepared for the timing. She shifts her legs slightly finding her balance in her boots for this position knowing that this could go on for quite a long time. Seeing that she has readied herself you begin to apply smacks with the ruler to both her cheeks. Moderately at first, working both cheeks and then entire area. Blending the strikes from left to right, randomly applying them, working the entire area, thus providing stimulation for her but drawing out the exercise further. No sense rushing, you are here now to use her as you wish, she knows she is not here to stop this midway, she will work it thru until the end, until all is finished and you are both spent.

Striking harder, she beings to moan and gasp as the strikes have more of a bite to them on her awakened cheeks, one by one you strike them harder, moving from side to side, and slightly shifting location but aiming for the middle of each cheek so that for the next several days until it subsides, she will have constant reminder of her visit every time she sits and moves in her chair. Her cheeks are tensing under the smacks how and her gasps are getting louder and more desperate as you continue. Stopping, sensing that she needs a moment to regroup, you put the ruler down and proceed to caress her cheeks with your entire hand. Soothing them slightly, feeling the heat radiate from them.

Leaning over her you run your hands up her body and over her shoulders and down her arms. Seeing her breasts pillowing beneath her and you assist her to a standing position, quietly, softly letting her know you have not finished yet but her breasts deserve additional attention as you lower your mouth to one and begin sucking vigorously on her nipple. Immediately she attempts to arch forward to give you her nipple to suck, moaning. You hold on to her since her arms are still bound behind her. Letting the nipple pop out from between your lips, you move to the other and strongly suck on it for a brief moment; her moans filling the room.

You run your hands down the front of her body and tell her to open her legs for you. Wanting to feel you warm fingers against her clit she widens her stance for you. Still holding onto one of her arms you tell her wider and she shifts her position by taking a complete step outwards with her foot and thus allowing you full access to her pussy. You run your hand down her mound and your fingers grip lightly her clit and pussy. You tell her to stay and not to move as you move to take up a position behind her. Having her lean slightly back against you, you secure her to you with one strong arm, slowly moving your free hand down the front of her and into her pussy.

Taking your hand away, you surprise her as you smack her pussy hard and she gasps and attempts to lurch forward as a result, but you hold her firmly against you. You strike her pussy again and she gasps even louder as a result. '15 my dear and they will get harder and you will take them all for me' you whisper into her ear and smack her pussy, true to your word it was harder than the last. One by one you smack her clit and pussy harder and harder with your hand, you tell her how many more there are left for her to endure and tell her that she needs to keep her legs open or you will add more.

By the 10th smack she is cries out and her voices cracks in the midst of it. You are pushing her limits for the pain, but she remains wide legged as you land let another one even harder on her now red, swollen and hot pussy lips. 4 more you tell her and she can almost see the end. Soon it is down to the last two since you have been taking your time with these last several, stroking her in between, prolonging it for her, making her anticipate the strike each time when you have moved your hand away, only to bring it back to comfort and stroke her and when she has been somewhat lulled. striking her again hard. She has made it to the end.

Her is breathing laboured and gasping somewhat. You kiss her gently on the cheek and praise her for making it all the way to thru without begging you to stop. You release her and assist her back into position, face down on the table once again. You lower you face to her ear and in a low calm voice whisper '10 on each cheek my dear. They will get harder and you will take them all from me'

With that you starts to smack her ass hard with the ruler, much harder that before, red marks rising on the pink buttocks. She is gasping and clenching her cheeks after each strike. True to your word they do get harder and you place them randomly between the left and right cheeks, but almost always around the same spot, in the middle of each, where she will feel it the most. Midway you give her a break for a moment and rub your hands over the now hot spots.

Counting them down for her as you land the smacks harder, as you can sense that you have pushed her far on this visit. You work thru the last smack on her left cheek. Both cheeks have dark red patches in the middle of them which are hot to the touch. You smile as you think of what her reactions over the next couple of days will be like.

The sounds of her gasps and her moans, the sound and feel of your hand smacking her wet pussy, that of the ruler striking her ass has increased your arousal during her visit. Leaning forward you calmly tells her she is going now get what she asked for, you are going to fuck her hard and long. She moans and steadies herself in preparation. Everything you have given her so far has been hard and so pleasing in its aftermath. Spreading her cheeks you rub your hard cock against her lips, wetting your tip with her juices which are coating and dripping from it. The spankings have excited and aroused her as well, as you can now tell. Her pussy lips are still red and warm to the touch and she moans loudly as you stroke them up and down with your cock.

Unable to wait any longer, you spread open her lips with your fingers and drive your cock deep and hard into to her pussy in one quick motion. She cries out as again she was unprepared for the timing and swiftness of your stroke, nor the forcefulness of it. You stroke her long and deep, feeling her tight pussy engulfing you with each stroke. Bathing you in her warm wet juices you continue to stroke her with long, deep hard thrusts, with each stroke you fill her completely. Stroke after stroke, her gasps now becoming ragged as you continue. She feels her sore pussy being further pounded as you stroke her deep, your hips striking her sore butt cheeks at the same time.

You continue to fuck her hard, you need this, as it has been so long since any woman has allowed you to take possession of her like this and not made you stop along the way. Her taking your punishments while readying herself for more. The wetness of her pussy and the heat you feel as your cock slides in and out of her, again and again. The room now filled with your moans, gasps and grunts. You reach forward and grasp the top of her shoulders so that you can thrust even harder into her as the pressure mounts and your balls tightened in preparation for your release which hits you hard.

You cry out as each wave rolls thru you, as you finally release you cum deep within her wet bruised, sore and wonderfully warm and wet pussy. Over and over and over you spurt hard into her, gasping as each one racks through body. Remaining still deep in her you stand there, waiting for the convulsions to subside and your body to readjust back to normalcy. You still hear her gasps and moans as she remains lying there on the table. You release your hands from her shoulders and slowly slide out from within her, upon which she lets out a loud moan of disappointment as you do so. For her the feeling of a man's cock in her pussy is one of those truly amazing feelings that cannot be replicated by any other means. Some things are meant to be together and a woman's pussy and a man's cock are one pairing truly made for each other.

Looking down at her, with her arms still taped together behind her back, you look for a pair of scissors to cut her free. Praising her in a soft, calming voice you let her know that she truly is one to be appreciated for her submitting herself to your service, as you proceed to cut the tape to free her from her bondage. Finally free she moves her arms upwards and you gently start to massage her sore shoulder muscles that have been crying for freedom from their impromptu restraints. Helping her to stand up you enfold her in your arms and together you remain that way for a long several minutes until each has come down slightly from the high of the event you have just shared. Your lips touch with the softest of kisses shared between two people, knowing that there is world out there in the bright sunshine of the day which you must rejoined shortly, but for this moment right now, it is just the two of you putting a finishing touch on a memory which you will both relive many times, with great fondness, over the years to come.

12