The Boba Fett Trilogy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nazgul109
nazgul109
174 Followers

Lyn Me pulled his large cock out with her small hands and silently traced her tongue around the head. She looked up at him adoringly.

"I've wanted to do this all my life..." she sighed as she took his cock into her mouth with one quick motion.

Boba groaned and slid his gloved hand down to caress the pale girl's right lekku as she began sucking him gently.

Leia and Rystáll's hands were on his armor, undoing clasps and buckles. Pulling off various weaponry to lay it down gently around the throne. Boba relaxed and let it happen. He was in their hands now...somehow he trusted them. Even here in this wretched hive of scum and villainy, he somehow sensed that he was now in control and safe. He was the ruler now where Jabba had once sat. And he deserved this. After such a hazardous life, he truly did deserve it.

"What shall we call you now, my love?" Rystáll said playfully as she licked his ear and traced her tongue down his neck. "Boba the Fett?"

Boba turned and took hold of the redhead by her fiery mane, bringing her mouth to his as he kissed her hotly. Rystáll moaned into his mouth while Lyn Me moaned around his cock, sending tremors through Boba's body.

As if in a trance, Boba broke the kiss from Rystáll and turned his head to find Leia's beautiful face waiting for him. She kissed him with a passion he had never before felt, as if she were starving for the taste of his lips. Boba returned the kiss, tracing his tongue along hers as Rystáll continued to remove his armor.

Lyn Me pulled his pants down, then quickly resumed her blow job, moving her tongue down the shaft of his cock, to gently suck on his balls. Rystáll moved down with a ravenous hunger of her own to take Boba's cock into her mouth. Both women sucked him greedily as Leia grasped his shoulders and gently guided him down to lie on his back.

Boba could still hardly believe this good fortune. He was suddenly one of the most powerful men in the galaxy. He now controlled a vast criminal empire and ruled in place of the most powerful crime lord the galaxy had ever known. And he was being pushed down onto the throne and practically sucked dry by the three most beautiful women of the entire harem. Boba's head was spinning with the possibilities as he laid back and submitted to the ministrations of his new lovers.

Leia caressed his face as she continued to feverishly suck on his tongue. Rystáll's mouth seemed to suck him like a starving rodian as she eagerly devoured his erect pole. Lyn Me was now sucking on his balls, alternating from one to the other and she nibbled and teased him with her mouth.

Boba's ears were filled with a gentle alien tune played by Droopy McCool as he relaxed and accepted what was happening to him. Boba the Fett. He liked the sound of that.

Boba forgot about the crowd. He forgot about Jabba and what had just transpired. All that he cared about was the intense pleasure of being orally ravished by the three vixens servicing him.

Leia broke their kiss and moved her sleek body up to straddle his face. Throwing her bikini bottoms aside, she moved her hairless pussy right up to his face and took hold of his hair with both hands, pulling his mouth onto her wet slit.

Boba slid his tongue up into her and began to devour the princess and she moaned in ecstasy and clamped her legs around his head. Rystáll stood and placed her hoofed feet on either side of Boba's body, slowly lowering herself down onto his dick. As she guided his cock up into her pussy with her hand she let her weight guide her down all the way and reached up to Leia to caress the princess's breasts with both hands.

Leia purred as Boba furiously sucked on her pussy while Rystáll moaned as Boba's cock filled her lavender pussy fully. Lyn Me was still dutifully sucking and nibbling on his ball-sack, which she had now completely sucked into her hungry mouth.

Boba could feel Rystáll's pussy spasming and gyrating around him. It felt as amazing as Leia's had last night. The warm, wet pussy seemed to have a life of its own as it frantically coaxed Boba's dick in and out.

Leia's pussy was sucking and pulling at his tongue in just the same way. Boba had never in his life felt women who were so demanding...so HUNGRY. They were insatiable...all three of them. As he continued to tongue and tease Leia with his mouth, he felt his balls beginning to tighten. Boba was literally trembling with pleasure as he began to buck and spasm up into Rystáll. Her pussy was sucking and shuddering, cuming along with him in a violent torrent that was draining his cock to the last drop of cum.

Boba moaned into Leia as her gyrating pussy suddenly exploded its sweet nectar into his mouth. He sucked frantically on her as she came violently, thrashing her head back and forth with wild abandon. Lyn Me sucked his balls harder than ever, as if she were trying to swallow his sack whole.

Boba was shaking all over. He couldn't control his body and he continued to orgasm more intensely than ever in his life. This was it. This was to be his destiny. To fuck and suck and be devoured by the most beautiful women he had ever known. Boba Fett felt drained and exhausted. But he had just had a taste of heaven.

"Oh gods, Boba..." Lyn Me sighed as she looked at him adoringly. "I love you..."

Boba felt Rystáll's nails gently raking down his body as she continued trembling above him. "I love you Boba Fett...always."

"And I love you, my dear..." Leia whispered above him, stroking his face lovingly. "I'll love you for a thousand years..."

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

The all-powerful Sarlacc shifted it's tentacles in contentment. There would be no more resistance, no more struggling from this new, armor-encased food. The Sarlacc had little in the way of what could be considered true intelligence. More of a strange kind of coalescent group mind had evolved from the lingering consciousnesses of its many victims over the endless ages.

The Sarlacc slid yet another feeding proboscis under the armor and onto the chest of its newest meal. Boba's sexual organ was completely enshrouded in one of the Sarlacc's sucking tube-like tentacles, while another enveloped his protein-producing balls, milking the precious fluid from him. Yet another, more complex tubule traced back and forth over his lips, like a lover's mouth. It minutely nourished him with the Sarlacc's own bodily fluids just as it sucked and took his fluids slowly into itself.

But the two small tentacles reaching up into his nose were by far the most complex. Touching directly upon his brain, they stimulated the neurons to create the images and sounds necessary to keep the prey sedate. As it directly connected with the consciousness of its food, the Sarlacc fed it pleasant images, allowing the meal's own mind to create pleasurable settings as the Sarlacc slowly but surely continued to convert the food's body into something which was digestible.

It was the perfect symbiotic relationship. And the Sarlacc had perfected it over countless generations. Rather than exposing its food to the pain of quick digestion, it had learned long ago how to prolong and extend the food's life. To keep it happy and sedate with the pleasurable stimulation of both body and mind.

And slowly but surely, the Sarlacc continued to give and take from the new armored food which it so very much loved. To feed it and to feed upon it, minutely dissolving its meal second by second. To change its biochemical structure into something it could use....something it could eat. For a thousand years.

The Boba Fett Trilogy Part 2

Belly of the Beast

Boba Fett awoke in his luxurious bed, tangled in the bodies of three of his beautiful slave girls. He smiled as he recalled the hours of sexual escapades from the previous night. Sliding out of the bed slowly, not disturbing the exhausted women, Fett quietly donned a loose fitting robe and comfortable pants. The rich fabric was a stark contrast to the utilitarian armor he had worn most of his life.

Fett walked causally into the large room that served as his private haven. All around him were the sleeping bodies of the most beautiful and seductive women he had ever known. He was atop the highest tower of Jabba's palace. Fett's palace he corrected himself mentally, as he walked across the spacious room to greet the twin Tatooine suns as dawn rose over the harsh desert. As the warm desert air brushed over him he leaned out over the railing and surveyed the world beneath him.

He had made it. He had succeeded beyond his wildest dreams. Here he stood atop his own criminal empire, master of all beneath him. And soon, he would control Tatooine completely. After that, who knew how far he could go. As the twin suns rose to bath him in their warmth, he wondered if some day his ambitions could take him to the heart of the galaxy, even to control of the Empire itself.

Boba thought back on his decision to release Leia Organa yesterday. He was still sure it had been a smart move. No matter what the rebel said to him, he knew she still loved Solo. His release of Leia and her carbonite encased smuggler had probably saved him from a vibro-dagger while he slept. And he intended to be far more cautious than Jabba had been.

"Good morning, my love." Rystáll's voice came from behind him. Boba turned to find the beautiful alien completely naked, her lavender skin flawless in the morning light.

Without a word she dropped to her knees and gently pulled Boba's pants down. With a smile she wordlessly took his cock into her mouth and began gently sucking him to full hardness.

Boba leaned back on the balcony railing and enjoyed the sensation of Rystáll's insistent sucking. He was frankly amazed at his own stamina lately. He had been sucking and fucking women almost non-stop for a week now. Ever since Jabba's death and his ascendance to the throne of this criminal empire. And yet, he still was ever hard, ever virile, and always ready to fuck another member of his harem. Often two or three at a time.

Rystáll moved her mouth down to his balls and began gently nibbling on them. Boba looked down at her, then appraised his cock. He should have been absolutely raw from the constant stream of pussy he had partaken of this past week and yet, he was apparently in perfect condition.

Two more of his slave girls had awakened and were crawling towards the balcony like hungry Vornskyrrs appraising their prey. Boba smiled as the blue and red twi'leks advanced with almost perfect unison on all fours, slinking up to surround Rystáll.

"Save some for us..." The red slave girl whispered as she sucked the head of Boba's cock into her hungry mouth. Rystáll smiled, with one of Boba's balls still in her talented mouth, then pulled back with a final lick to allow the blue twi'lek access to her master's now throbbing erection. The blue twi'lek dutifully replaced Rystáll's ministrations on his balls. Boba did not know the names of the two twi'leks, nor did he care. In his former life he had been obsessed with details, with planning and perfection. Now he shut his eyes and enjoyed the incredible sensations of two talented private whores devouring his cock.

Rystáll stood on her hoofed feet and deftly moved behind Boba. Sliding onto her knees the lavender beauty took hold of her master by his hips and slid her tongue down the crack of his ass. Boba reached back and ran his hand through her hair as the sexy alien began working her tongue more insistently into Boba's ass as the twi'leks slowly exchanged places, the red girl taking his balls into her mouth while the blue smiled up at her master and lovingly took the entire length of his cock into her hot mouth deeply.

Boba had to grab onto the handrail firmly to keep his footing as the three voracious sluts devoured him front and back. He closed his eyes and threw his head back in absolute ecstasy. As the tongues and mouths worked eagerly to please him, Boba marveled at the way they were somehow in perfect unison with each other. As if each knew exactly what the other was doing and adjusted to his desires accordingly.

Boba opened his eyes to find Greeata quietly walking onto the balcony beside him. In truth, Rodians did nothing for him. But as she had proven last night, that sucking mouth could do absolute wonders. Boba extended his arm around the green skinned woman as she leaned over the blue twi'lek to suck gently on Boba's right nipple. Boba had to gasp as he found himself now sucked and devoured by four women simultaneously. It was more pleasure than any one man should rightly be allowed to experience.

He turned his head to the left and found his mouth enveloped by the wet, sucking kiss of Lyn Me. The pale skinned beauty took his face in her hands and kissed the former bounty hunter with more passion than any of the women yet.

Breaking the kiss Lyn Me locked eyes with Boba. He found it nearly impossible to concentrate on her as Rystáll worked her unrelenting tongue deeper into him from behind. He felt his entire body beginning to shake as the beautiful women sucked him with more determination every second.

"Oh gods, I love you so much." Lyn Me gasped with adoration as she leaned in and passionately kissed him again.

Boba had finally reached his peak, he felt like he was practically floating in a sea of sucking mouths dedicated to his pleasure. He began to shiver and convulse as an orgasm rocked his entire body. He nearly lost his footing as he exploded into the blue twi'lek's mouth, her red double mewling excitedly as she felt his balls contract in her mouth. Behind him, Rystáll continued her tongue assault, stimulating him in ways he'd never felt before. Lyn Me sucked on his mouth violently as he came, almost devouring his saliva like a hungry gundark as he struggled to stay standing.

Boba was still trembling slightly when the women all slowly pulled away from him. He struggled to step forward and felt their tender hands guiding him back inside the central room of his private harem. As they led him onto a plush couch, he surveyed the rest of his sexual slaves.

He had women of virtually every species in the galaxy all around him. They were all in various states of undress and each had a flawless body. Some were only beginning to stir from their sleep while others were gently caressing each other while starring at him. He had ordered his majordomo Bib Fortuna to convert this communications tower in his private chamber days ago. It had been redecorated in almost record time and Boba still marveled at how perfectly it had turned out. Unlike Jabba, Fett still considered himself a private man and he had no desire to continue the exhibitionist displays of the sexually obsessed Hutt that had preceded him. Fett enjoyed having his conquests here, in private. The audience chamber was now strictly for business.

Business...Boba knew he really should attend to it. He had important matters to deal with today. And yet, as he surveyed the delicious women all beginning to stir around him, he realized he had plenty of time to worry about his new criminal enterprises. As his cock amazingly regained its full hardness in anticipation of his further conquests, Boba Fett shook his head in wonder. He was truly in paradise.

"Please fuck me." Lyn Me whispered in his ear. "I need you inside me so badly."

Boba smiled as he felt her small hands massaging his shoulders from behind.

"I'm first today." A stern voice came from across the room. It was Arica, a slave girl whose red hair and fiery demeanor had caught his eye back before Jabba's death. As the tall redhead crossed the room confidently, Boba appraised her approvingly. She had more assurance than any other woman here, he had seen that in the way she danced for Jabba. Her body was not only flawless, but toned and athletic, much like Fett's own disciplined physique. She wore only the blue leggings of her dancing costume and was completely in control as she stood before him and straddled Boba's legs, kneeling on top of him on the couch.

"My pussy needs some loving." Arica explained, reaching down and taking a firm hold of Boba's cock. "Make me cum." She ordered.

Boba didn't quite care for Arica's demanding tone. He was the master here. And he recognized her assertiveness at once for what it was: a challenge.

Slowly, the redheaded slut lowered herself onto Boba's waiting erection. She gritted her teeth but didn't make a sound as she took every inch of him into her wet pussy.

Lyn Me made a pouting sound and pulled back to allow Arica the first fuck of the day.

Boba reached up and took hold of Arica by the breasts. He began moving her up and down on him, controlling her fucking as he pushed up into her firmly.

Arica locked eyes with Boba, and struggled to maintain control. She enjoyed having power over others. He could see it in her eyes. This was a battle to see who would cum first. And Boba silently accepted the challenge as he began thrusting into her agile body harder and harder with each stroke.

Arica threw her head back and moaned uncontrollably as Boba slammed her pussy violently. He would control her...dominate her. She belonged to him as all the other women here did. Boba began to jackhammer her pussy faster and faster. He could feel his orgasm building, but fought it down with the discipline that had made him the greatest bounty hunter in the galaxy.

Arica was losing and she knew it. She grabbed instinctively at Boba's wrists, weakly trying to pull him away but he refused to release his iron grip on her breasts. Arica was pummeled again and again until she began thrashing her head around violently, screaming like a wanton whore.

"Aaahhhhhhhh!" she called out as her body convulsed in an orgasm. Boba let her completely cum, then pushed her off his cock onto the ground. Arica laid there, her legs trembling uncontrollably in post-orgasmic bliss as she starred up with a worshipful gaze at the large cock that had just dominated her.

"Now you understand." Lyn Me mewled as she walked between the two and, facing away from Boba, lowered herself onto his dick with one quick motion.

"Ohhhhh." Lyn Me moaned. "He's the greatest man in the galaxy Arica. You're just one of his bitches."

Lyn Me began moving her leg muscles up and down as she impaled herself on Boba backwards, leaning towards the defeated redhead with a mocking smile.

"Love him as I do," she panted, "And he might just keep you around."

Arica nodded in utter defeat and slinked off on shaking legs. All around him, the other women of the harem were watching their master fuck Lyn Me with envious eyes. They began to lick and kiss each other, caressing and waiting their turns to be honored by their master's dick. Boba looked left and saw two of his slave girls devouring each other's pussies and quietly moaning as they stimulated each other while waiting for him to pleasure them. To his right, at least six alien females of one species or another were starring at him, gently licking their lips or licking each other in anticipation of the powerful fuck session Boba would give them today, just as he had yesterday.

Arica slowly sat down next to the two slave girls eating one another. One had pink hair, the other, pure white. Boba couldn't remember their names anymore, he just called them Pink and White. Still not quite recovered from Boba's fuck, Arica slid her tongue seductively along Pink's perfect ass, never breaking eye contact with Boba.

Rystáll's hoofed feet where suddenly at his sides on the couch as he looked up to find her lowering her perfect pussy right into his face. Boba took hold of the dancer's ass and began to devour her seething pussy while Lyn Me continued her backwards jackhammer fucking of his cock. Rystáll moaned as Boba ate her hairless slit perfectly, grinding her velvet pussy into her lover's mouth. Boba trailed his tongue up and down her wet slit, teasing her and pleasing her as his harem girls all looked on in admiration.

nazgul109
nazgul109
174 Followers