The Boba Fett Trilogy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nazgul109
nazgul109
174 Followers

<><><><><><><><><><>

It was night when he awoke. It felt like days had passed. Reaching up to his face, he found that a thick stubble had grown. Boba was inside a large, tent-like hut. There was torch light inside and a glare of a large bonfire from outside the hut lighting the night. Boba was lying on a large bantha fur mat, his body completely stripped of all clothes.

Boba sat up in the bed and focused his eyes in the dim torchlight. Where the hell was he? He had thought he'd died out there after the battle with the Raiders, but somehow he was still alive. Looking down at his naked, ravaged body, Fett realized the extent of the Sarlacc's damage to him. All over his skin were red sores and gashes from the feeding tentacles of the voracious creature. He was easily twenty pounds lighter than before, his normal robust physique reduced to lean muscle. He could hardly believe the way the creature had literally been sucking the life right out of him. When he thought back to the visions he'd had inside the Pit, of beautiful women kissing and sucking on him, he shivered as the grim reality of his former predicament set in.

Strangely, most of his wounds had clearly been treated and given primitive bandaging. His pondering was cut short when suddenly several Tuskens entered the room and approached Boba's mat. From the difference in their attire, Boba quickly surmised they were females. He looked around the room for anything he could use as a weapon, then realized how ridiculous that was. If these Tuskens had wanted him dead, he would surely have been left to die in the desert. As he looked at their expressionless masks a cold shiver ran down his spine. Unless of course they are saving me for dinner, he thought grimly.

Three more Tuskens entered the room, all clad in the female attire. Boba looked down at his naked form and wondered what the creatures had planned for him. Like most people, he knew almost nothing of the Tusken Raiders, only that they were vicious nomadic scavengers. In truth, he'd always just written them off as tall Jawas with an attitude problem.

The Tusken women began raising their arms in the air. They all inexplicably began to chant in unison. Far from the barking sounds their male counterparts possessed, the voices of these creatures were strangely soothing, almost melodic in a primitive way. The chanting continued as the desert attired women all began to sway in unison, their arms extended out towards Boba in an almost worshipful manner. Boba was at a complete loss this time. If this was their dinner ritual, they were certainly putting on an intricate show for their main course.

THEY'RE NOT GOING TO EAT YOU STUPID, THEY'RE WORSHIPING YOU.

"Who's there?" Fett asked aloud. The voice had sounded in his head, distinctly female and somehow familiar.

There was not an answer, but almost in reply to his words, the Tusken women began to disrobe as they swayed back and forth in their ritualistic manner, removing their helmets and wrappings. Boba leaned forward, never having seen a Tusken before, wondering how many people actually had and lived to tell the tale.

The disrobing women removed their remaining clothes and masks and Boba gaped at the creatures. They were vaguely human in features, yet possessed animal-like characteristics as well. Their bodies were completely covered in a short, dense, bristly fur. The fur receded around their breasts, faces, and ears, which pointed sharply, perfectly matching their pointed incisors. Boba's mind conjured forth both the image of a human woman and a lean vornskyr as he struggled to classify the features of the Tusken women. They all had a feral aspect to their faces, like a group of hungry predators. Yet all were distinctly feminine as they completed removing their clothes and stood naked before Fett in the hut, their breasts and hips displayed to him suggestively.

LOOKS LIKE YOU'VE GOT A NEW HAREM ALREADY.

The voice was coming from inside his head. He finally was able to place it.

"Mica. You're still with me."

YES.

The Tusken women were slowly approaching Boba now, their animalistic features showing unmistakable voracity.

"Am I still in the Sarlacc?" Boba asked the voice in his head as a single Tusken woman climbed onto the mat next to him, her jet black body hair bushing against his leg. "Is this another fantasy?"

YOU'RE FREE OF THE SARLACC. THIS IS REAL.

The Tusken female moved up along his body slowly, coming close to Boba's face. He locked eyes with the animalistic woman, seeing the unmistakable glow of sexual desire in her eyes.

"Now what?" Boba asked Mica, at a complete loss for his current situation.

I DON'T THINK YOU HAVE MUCH CHOICE. LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE THE LEADER OF THIS TRIBE NOW...

The Tusken woman leaned close and licked her tongue across Boba's lips. Boba pulled back slightly and starred at the remaining women in the hut. Some had dark brown hair covering their bodies, others jet black, like the creature in front of him. One thing seemed certain as they all stood staring at him expectantly: they intended to give themselves to him right here and now.

Returning his gaze to the creature in front of him, he thought about trying to somehow reason with her.

"Let's talk about this..."

His words were cut short as the creature lunged at Boba, enveloping his mouth in a wet, sucking kiss. He felt far stronger than he had in the desert, but still not strong enough to fend off this kind of passionate intensity. Boba leaned back, allowing her soft, fur covered body to slide up onto his lap as he returned her fervent kiss.

The Tusken woman took Boba's hands in hers and placed them on her soft breasts. He felt himself growing quickly aroused as the strange desert woman sucked on his lips and traced her hands gently down his face.

Despite the fur-covered alien body, he felt his erection growing quickly to full hardness. In the back of his mind he silently thanked the fates for not allowing the Sarlacc to devour his manhood completely.

A series of whispers and guttural exchanges passed between the Tusken women as they all appraised Boba's full erection. The woman on top of him reached down and gently took hold of him in her small, velvet covered hand.

Boba leaned back and submitted to her, allowing his cock to be placed between her fur-covered pussy lips. A small gasp escaped the Tusken woman's mouth as her wet pussy lowered down onto Boba. He felt his dick suddenly enveloped in her burning wetness. He hoped she was going to do most of the work, because he scarcely felt up to a fuck session at the moment.

The Tusken began to raise and lower her velvet covered body softly up and down on his throbbing cock. Boba watched in awe as the creature threw her head back and moaned in a guttural voice, relishing the sensations he was giving her. Her small hand reached back and took his balls gently in her grip, massaging his sack as she rode him.

Boba gritted his teeth and tentatively grasped the Tusken's breasts, pushing her up and down upon him. His arms didn't have the strength he had trained them to possess, but the slight creature weighed little. Boba felt himself tensing up. The Tusken was throwing her head left and right, practically growling now as her hot pussy began to twitch and contract all around him.

Boba unloaded into her, his body shivering as a wave of pleasure washed across him. The Tusken woman smiled at him, then gently raised herself, her small hand cupping her pussy as if to keep his seed from leaking out. Before he could so much as shift his position, a second, lighter haired Tusken woman took the place of the first. She silently smiled up at Boba and took his shrinking cock into her mouth.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me." He gasped wryly. "I'm half dead as it is."

YOU SEEM TO HAVE A LONG NIGHT AHEAD OF YOU.

Boba raised his hand to his head in exasperation as he felt himself beginning to harden in the new Tusken's insistent mouth.

"How can I still hear you?" he asked aloud. "How are we connected?"

I DON'T KNOW.

Boba watched as the Tusken silently released his dick from her fanged mouth, scraping the head of his cock with her teeth as she raised her body and crawled up to gently impale herself on him.

"A long night..." Boba whispered as her searing hot pussy engulfed him.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Boba walked through the Tusken encampment clad in the brown robes of a raider. He had been here for three days and nights. Three days of healing and trying to regain his full strength, three nights of endless sex with the fur-covered Tusken women.

There were no men left in the camp, he had apparently killed them all in the desert. Now the women of the tribe all looked to him as some kind of leader. More than that...some kind of savior.

"Mica?" he asked quietly as he stared into the dark night surrounding the camp. "Are you there?"

There was no answer. Instead a rustling of sand off to his left caught Boba's eye. He ran to the corner of the nearest tent and focused on the gathering cloud of dust. His eyes widened in utter horror at the monstrosity approaching.

The Sarlacc had pulled itself forth from the Pit of Carkoon and was mobile. It was slouching forward on massive writhing tentacles as it came forth out of the black desert night and slouched into the camp. Boba screamed at the horrifying visage of the creature's beaked tongue extended out, its tentacles wrapping around the tent next to him and pulling it from the ground. Boba turned and ran back into the camp. How had the creature evolved so quickly? How could it leave the pit?!

Boba felt the thing looming over him as he lost his footing and fell. Turning back he saw that it had already seized the Tusken women of the camp in its various slimy arms. The women screamed as it pulled them into its waiting mouth one by one. Boba felt his leg grabbed and violently yanked as he was hoisted into the air. He screamed as he saw the ravenous beast's gaping maw reaching out to reclaim him. The meal that had eluded it. The one that got away.

As he was pulled ever closer to the mouth of madness, he watched in horror as the Sarlacc's mouth morphed into a human-like face. It became a massive slime-covered caricature of the face of Mica, her teeth the spikes of the Sarlacc Pit.

Boba awoke screaming in the Tusken bed. He grabbed a 6-2Aug2 hunting rifle and ran out into the breaking dawn. The Tusken women all came forth to see what had disturbed him so.

Boba held the hunting rifle in his hands tightly, still shaken from the nightmare. Turning back to the assembled women of the tribe, he gritted his teeth in frustration.

"I've been here too long." He said aloud. "It's time to leave. To end this."

THEY LOOK TO YOU AS THEIR LEADER BOBA. THEY'VE COME TO BELIEVE YOU WERE BORN OF THE MOTHER SARLACC HERSELF.

"I don't care." He spat at the voice in his head. "I'm a bounty hunter. Not a fucking Tusken."

THEY ALL HOPE TO BEAR YOUR OFFSPRING. THEY CALL YOU THE SON OF CARKOON.

"I don't give a womp rat's ass what they call me." He growled. "I'm taking my life back." Boba raised the rifle to his chest, gripping it tightly.

"And keeping my promise to you, Mica."

HOW?

"Slave I."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Boba spent the day honing his weapon skills. He had three projectile rifles in the camp. Two were single shot bolt action Cyclers, the third a slightly more accurate 6-2Aug2 . He held the two Cyclers loosely, one long rifle in each hand, the third weapon strapped to his back. No two of the rifles handled quite the same, and he had spent over two hours practicing with makeshift targets he had placed around the camp. The assembled Tusken females watched in wonder as their new leader honed his skills in dealing death.

Boba held the two rifles out to his sides and began running forward. As he approached targets to his left and right, he fired them in quick succession, hitting both the targets, then dropped the rifles and unslinging the third from his back, he quickly fired at the final target, scoring a perfect hit.

NOT BAD.

"I'm ready." He answered. "Mica, do you speak any Tusken?"

SURE. ENOUGH HAVE BEEN EATEN OVER THE DECADES. I COULD RECITE YOU SOME TUSKEN POETRY IF YOU REALLY WANT TO HEAR IT.

"Spare me. Just help me translate what I want to tell them."

Boba walked back to the center of the camp and addressed the assembled females of his "tribe". Mica's voice in his head helped him translate the words into their guttural language.

"YOU ARE ALL FREE NOW." He announced. "THE SON OF CARKOON HAS HONORED YOU WITH HIS SEED."

The Tusken women looked to each other in wonder at Boba addressing them in their native tongue for the first time.

"JOIN WITH OTHERS OF YOUR KIND. I MUST RETURN TO THE SANDS OF THE DESERT THAT BORE ME."

The Tusken women all looked to one another fearfully, then bowed before Boba in respect, acknowledging that they understood.

NICE SPEECH. COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF. THINK YOU GAVE THEM ANY LITTLE FETTS?

"Doubt it. I don't think they're biologically compatible." He answered absently.

Boba policed up his rifles, secured a small one-handed gaffi stick to his leg, and adjusted his Tusken robes and gear as he prepared to set out into the Jundland Wastes on foot.

NOW WHAT? GOING TO KNOCK ON JABBA'S FRONT DOOR AND ASK FOR YOUR SHIP BACK?

He smirked at Mica's words, imagining the sorry state of affairs inside Jabba's palace with the gangster dead. It would be total pandemonium. With the criminal scum of the galaxy plundering and ravaging everything thing they could grab. Perfect.

"That's exactly what I'm going to do."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Bane Malar sat on the hill looking out into the Tatooine desert in front of the palace that had once belonged to Jabba the Hutt. The mercenary twisted a dial on his black suit, upping the amount of spice flowing into his visored helmet. He had been searching for Jabba's treasure for a week and found nothing. This place was proving to be a death trap. Three of his gang of recruited mercenaries had been killed in a firefight with rival prospectors in the lower catacombs yesterday. And just this morning, a slicer he'd been using had been dragged away into a small crevice by two of those crazy B'omarr monks. Who knew what they were doing to him right now...probably slicing his slicer brains out.

Bane snorted in disgust as he looked back at the men he had left. They sat inside the massive front door of the palace, eating and snarling at each other about where Jabba must have hidden all his loot. So far the only thing worthwhile about this endeavor had been the gang rape of that redheaded half-Theelin bitch yesterday in the throne room. Bane smiled and scratched at his crotch through his suit as he thought back on the lavender skinned beauty being double penetrated by his men while he forced her to suck him off. That at least had been worth the price of admission...

Suddenly Bane saw it in the distance. A massive Jawa sandcrawler was heading directly for the palace front gate. Bane stood and increased the magnification on his helmet visor.

"Stinking vermin." He snarled as he watched the tank-like vehicle approaching at rapid speed. "Coming to scavenge everything that isn't nailed down."

The sandcrawler was coming fast...too fast. Bane shifted uneasily as he took an involuntary step backwards.

"Is that Jawa drunk?" He asked quietly as the large vehicle loomed ever larger before him. Bane dialed up his spice intake slightly and reached out with his telepathic mind...trying to sense what the Jawas were intending coming towards the gate so fast.

The Jawas were long gone. They had all abandoned their hijacked vehicle soon after it became apparent the man who overpowered them was no mere Tusken Raider. Boba smirked as he thought back on the absurd image of the diminutive creatures jumping from the stolen sandcrawler as he took control of their massive vehicle and set it on a course for the palace.

Tying off the controls, he locked the crawler onto its collision course with the main gate of Jabba's palace. He moved quickly through the labyrinthine vessel, heading for the side exit ramp.

Bane staggered back into the palace and called to his men.

"Close the blasted door!"

His men looked up at him cluelessly.

"Where's that damn gate droid?!" Bane screamed.

Tanus, the Elom shrugged. "I blasted it yesterday. It kept locking me out. And it laughed at me."

Bane screamed in frustration and looked around frantically for the manual door controls. Seeing the lever he sprinted for it, and throwing the switch the massive gate began to close.

"What's up Bane?" Tanus asked.

Bane looked back to see the sandcrawler heading for the door at high speed, now only fifteen meters away. From the roar of the engine, the mercenaries finally realized what was upon them, and jumped to their feet, just in time to be thrown back to the ground as the massive vehicle slammed into the front gate of the palace, knocking the massive metal doors from their hinges and sending a huge plum of sand into the entry way.

The mercs quickly found their footing and had their weapons unholstered in an instant as they advanced on the sandcrawler. Out of the dust came a dark haired figure clad in brown rags. He ran at them like a hungry predator, two large rifles in each hand.

Two of Bane's men began to shoot as Fett ran directly towards them and fired his two weapons simultaneously, hitting one in the neck and the other in the chest. Both fell to the ground lifelessly.

Fett dropped the rifles and unslung the third on this back, never breaking his stride. Bane began firing wildly at the insane man. Fett took quick aim and fired directly into Bane's helmet, shattering the glass visor and striking him between the eyes. The mercenary leader was dead before his brain matter hit the wall behind him.

Further into the cavernous entryway, a Quarren began shooting at Fett with a DL-44 blaster pistol. Fett held this rifle by the barrel and slammed it into the creature's squid-like head. Falling to its knees, Fett took the blaster from its hands and discarded his rifle in favor of the more advanced pistol.

Barely breaking stride, Boba kicked the Quarren in its face and continued into the heart of the palace. Running down a flight of stairs, a vicious axe swing nearly decapitated him. Boba ducked the blow and rolled forward, turning back to level his gun on a massive Gamorrean. The green creature squealed in anger and advanced upon him, its giant axe raised high. Boba shot the alien three times in the chest, sending it flying backwards in pieces.

Fett continued his run into the palace, navigating the dark corridors from memory. As he entered a large open room in the lower level, he was suddenly faced with three spider-like B'omarr monks, the brain carrying droid walkers advancing on him menacingly. He charged the creatures, pulling out a small Jawa ionization blaster he had appropriated. Firing the electrical weapon at the B'omarr, the room suddenly lit up with blue electrical arcs, paralyzing the center droid walker. The monk's mechanical legs went limp as it fell to the ground, its precious brain cargo shattering onto the floor while the other two monks scurried away from the electrical blast. Boba dropped the spent jawa blaster as his path cleared and the remaining monks scampered into the dark corners of the palace.

Boba ran down another flight of stairs, then turned left and sprinted into the central hangar. At the end of the large bay, Slave I laid before him, in all its dull grey splendor. Boba couldn't remember a more welcome sight in his life as the sprinted for his vessel.

A group of mercenaries were clustered around the ship, one attempting to slice the access hatch with a portable terminal, while the others waited expectantly to gain access to his notorious vessel. There were several bodies on the ground of the hangar near the ship, no doubt victims of the vessel's automated defenses. Boba took aim with the pistol and shot wildly at the mercs as he ran, striking one in the gut and sending the rest ducking for cover.

nazgul109
nazgul109
174 Followers