The Boba Fett Trilogy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nazgul109
nazgul109
174 Followers

Boba shot the slicer in the heart before the short human had a chance to even realize he was in danger. Reaching the ship, Boba quickly keyed in his access code activating the rear entry ramp. Shots rang out from behind him and Boba had to jump to the ground to avoid the blasts as the mercs tried to find him in their sights. Hunched over as he ran, he jumped up the ramp and scrambled into his ship.

A dark orange claw closed around Boba's foot from behind, pulling him to the metal floor of Slave I, dropping his pistol. Turning back to look, a cruel looking Trandoshan was pulling him back down the ramp, a pistol in its free hand poised to blast him into oblivion. With lightening speed, Boba kicked at the creature with his free leg, pulled out his small one-handed gaffi stick and clubbed the alien in its reptilian head. As the red-eyed alien paused for a moment stunned, Boba snatched up his dropped blaster pistol, jammed it into the Trandoshan's fanged mouth, and pulled the trigger. The Trandoshan's head exploded and Boba kicked its remains back down the ramp, slamming the button to close the ship completely behind him.

Adrenalin still coursing through his veins, Fett ran forward into his ship and began powering its systems, falling into his pilot's chair. He activated the tail-mounted twin blasters as he charged the engines and rotated the ship laterally. Boba began firing at everything inside the hanger. Every moving thing he could find on his targeting scanners, every running mercenary, everything resembling a living being. He fire repeatedly, hitting speeders and equipment indiscriminately, until the entire hangar was a blazing inferno all around his ship. Boba fired six concussion missiles directly into the hangar doors above him, blasting them open and gunned the engine. Slave I lifted off, leaving an orgy of death in its wake.

Boba kept the ship in hovering orientation, taking it out over the desert. He navigated from memory, scanning the wasteland with intensity until he found it in the distance. Sail barge wreckage surrounded the massive Pit of Carkoon.

Boba placed his ship directly over the Pit and looked down through his targeting cameras. The damage he had done to the tongue during his escape was already healing. The tentacles searched left and right for the creature's next meal.

"Hungry?" Fett whispered. "Eat this."

He fired a seismic charge directly into the Sarlacc's gaping mouth. The explosion reverberated for kilometers in every direction. The creature's vile organs exploded up out of the pit, pelting the bottom of Slave I even as Boba fired another charge. The second explosion sent yet more sand and Sarlacc gore flying everywhere. Boba fired another charge, then another. He fixed the ship in hover, then ignited his afterburners, sending a plume of flame deep into the remains of the pit. All that remained of the all-powerful Sarlacc was a black scar of scorched earth in the desert.

Boba watched the hole smolder for ten minutes, then gunned his engines, climbing into high orbit as he broke free of Tatooine's gravitation and headed into space.

As the stars filled his view, he spoke aloud to the empty cockpit.

"Rest now, Mica. Rest."

BOBA?

Her voice range in Boba's head as clearly as ever.

BOBA I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW...BUT I'M STILL WITH YOU. I'M STILL...ALIVE.

"I see." He answered solemnly.

Boba leaned back in his chair, letting his tensed muscles relax as he settled in. He starred out into the void thinking.

"I think I know a way." He began entering a course for the only planet in the galaxy he'd ever thought of as a home.

WHERE ARE WE GOING?

"To get you out of my head. And back into the world."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Boba, there are days worth of tests we must perform." Taun We explained calmly in the sterile cloning facility. "There are hundreds of safety protocols we must observe."

"Skip it." Boba answered, looking into the cloning vat at the beautiful young brunette taking shape inside. "Skip it all."

"Our growth acceleration process has advanced substantially since your creation." Taun We continued. Her graceful features had changed little in the course of Boba's life. "But the price for such expedience is a measure of caution in adherence to our safety procedures."

"I don't want to hear it Taun We."

"Boba, be reasonable." She continued in her maternal tone. "This procedure has been most unorthodox to begin with. Your blood contains the DNA of over thirty-four victims of the Sarlacc creature. Extracting this Corellian woman's sequence was almost beyond our capabilities."

Boba ran his fingers across the glass separating him from Mica's rapidly maturing body. Her features were becoming more and more distinct by the minute. More and more she resembled the woman he had met inside the Sarlacc.

"You said yourself her DNA was intact. You can bring her back."

"But she will have the mind of a newborn, Boba." Taun We continued, appraising the developing clone. "You've paid so much for this procedure and I can't understand why."

"Messenger RNA Taun We." Boba answered, turning to face the tall alien woman. "It's the key to bringing her back."

"The Sarlacci do strange things with messenger RNA, this seems true." Taun we continued. "But what you are proposing is..."

"Insane. I know." Boba answered, inserting the needle into his arm and activating the transfusion process. "Just trust me Taun We. She exists in my RNA somehow. Her consciousness is intact."

"This is most unorthodox Boba." Taun We sighed as she activated the recombinant DNA sequencer, transfusing Boba's messenger RNA directly into the clone. "There's no telling..."

"It'll work."

Taun We frowned as she activated the sequence.

"Go Mica." Boba whispered as he watched his blood being siphoned through the thin tube leading to the cloning vat. "Your new body is waiting for you."

The clone was nearly completely formed. Her eyes closed as if sleeping. There was nothing to do now but wait.

<><><><><><><><>

"Mica?" Boba leaned over the newly formed body of the young woman. "Mica can you hear me?"

The clone remained still on the cold Kaminoan table. Taun We watched the vital signs closely on the monitor.

"Boba...she'll have the mind of an infant." She explained yet again.

"Mica? Can you understand?" Boba asked the sleeping clone.

Mica's eyes suddenly opened, and Boba pulled back, startled. The young brunette looked left and right, her newly formed eyes squinting to adjust to the bright interior of the cloning lab.

"Mica?" Boba whispered.

She looked at him and smiled. Slowly she sat up on the table and even Taun We took a step back in wonder.

Her voice answered, the same voice that had echoed in his head for so long. Now it came from flesh and blood lips.

"Boba?"

He couldn't help but smile as he stepped forward and placed his hands on her arms.

"Boba...how is this possible?" Mica asked, looking around the lab in wonder. "I've been dead for...for a century."

"You can thank our host, Taun We. She brought me into the world. And now you." Boba answered, running his hand down the cheek of the beautiful girl.

"I can't believe it." Mica whispered, looking down at her body, sliding her hands down her newly formed torso. "You saved me. You brought me back."

"You saved me first." Boba replied, taking her hand and leading her off the table. "I just returned the favor."

Mica took her first tentative steps and found herself slightly unsteady.

"Easy." Boba cautioned as he helped guide her towards the hallway. "You're only a few minutes old, you know."

"Boba please." Taun We implored as they exited the room. "This is most irregular. We have so many tests we must..."

"Later." Boba called back as he guided Mica out into the connecting passageway.

Taun We rubbed her neck pensively and turned back to the computer scans, analyzing the data intently.

<><><><><><><><><>

"I still can't believe it." Mica said, looking out the window of Boba's private quarters. Boba rolled up the sleeves of his blue shirt as he looked at her across the quarters he had once shared with his father long ago. "It feels like a dream Boba."

"It's real Mica." He walked up beside the small brunette and placed his arm around her. "You're free of that thing forever. You have a second chance at life now."

Mica did not look at him, she continued to stare out into the endless rain and turbulent seas of Kamino as tears began welling in her eyes.

"You don't know what it was like..." she whispered. "Being inside that...THING for so long."

"It's over now." Boba turned Mica to face him. "You're free."

Mica looked intensely into his eyes. She was so soft. So beautiful and vulnerable. Boba met her gaze and they quickly embraced, sharing a tender kiss. The kiss became more insistent, more hungry as it went on. Boba felt his cock rising to her as they staggered back to the bed. Sitting down, Boba watched her smile mischievously and begin untying her white silk robe.

"I'm pretty sure two hours old is considered under-age." Boba smiled up as she exposed her perfect breasts and pussy to him, and slowly slid her robe off completely.

"Oh come on tough guy." Mica smirked as she ran her hands sensually down her newly formed body. "How often to you get to take the virginity of a hundred and twenty year old woman?"

Mica slid on top of him and let her small hands slide up his arms, pulling off his light blue shirt. Boba reached up and took her in his arms, sucking one of her newly formed breasts into his mouth. She was perfect in every way. Just as he knew she would be. A clone for a clone...they were a perfect match.

Mica gasped as Boba moved to her left breast and began sucking gently. He lifted her small body up and laid her down on the bed beneath him. Pulling his pants off, he climbed on top of her and guided his dick between her legs.

"Be gentle with me..." she whispered as the head of his cock pressed against her pussy.

Boba pushed into her. She was impossibly tight. He could only get his head in at first. Boba pressed harder and watched as she gritted her teeth at his invasion of her newly formed body. He felt her hymen at last give way and he entered her fully, pressing his way into her deeply.

"Oh gods Boba..." She sighed. "It's like my first time..."

Boba could hardly believe how tight Mica felt around his throbbing cock. She was untouched. His for the taking. He began to side in and out of her, holding her by her small shoulders.

"Ohhhh....ohhhh yessss." Mica whispered, wrapping her legs around the small of his back to welcome him in. "You're tearing me in half..."

Boba began fucking her. He began to slam into Mica with more force. The small brunette threw her head back and forth on the bed, moaning sexily as he pummeled her. Her impossibly tight virgin pussy was sucking him incessantly as he made Mica his.

Suddenly Mica locked eyes with him as she grabbed Boba by the arms with surprising strength and pushed to the side, rolling on top of him. Boba was amazed at the sudden burst of force from the small brunette.

"Do you like my pussy Boba?" Mica whispered as she rode him. "Do you like how it feels?"

Boba tried to reach up and take hold of her but she forced his hands back down onto the bed.

"Better than your fantasy women Boba?" She asked as she began bucking on him more quickly. "Better than your Tusken bitches?"

Boba could hardly stand it any more, her pussy was clamped on his cock like a sucking mouth, she was contracting her muscles around his dick.

"Do you...ooohhh...do you like it Boba?" She whispered, pressing his hands firmly onto the bed. "Do you?"

Boba tried to move his hands from her grasp, but found she held him firmly.

"Because...huhh....my pussy sure likes the taste of you..."

Boba looked down at their union. Her pussy was spasming...twitching rapidly...it was pulsating in a way he'd never seen.

Mica's hands coiled around his wrists. He looked to his sides and saw it...her hands were stretching to impossible length. They were elongating while wrapping around his wrists. Her fingers fusing together...

Boba looked up at Mica in shock. She looked back down at him with a cruel smile as her pussy began to expand. He starred in horror as her pussy lips enveloped his balls and pulled them up into her. She was opening wider with every second, her once vice-tight pussy growing beyond all human capacity. Looking back to his pinned wrists, he saw that her hands had now become two long, thin tentacles. Boba tried to move his legs but her feet elongated and coiled themselves around his calves, pinning him completely.

Mica laughed cruelly as her pussy continued to pull him in, expanding obscenely to envelop even more of him. Looking down, Boba finally began to scream.

"What's wrong lover?" Mica taunted, her eyes glowing with malice. "Don't you like my new tricks?"

Boba gasped, looking up at her in horror.

"What are you?!"

Mica's limbs had now completely mutated into writhing tentacles. She had become something horrifying.

"I am Micca. True child of the Sarlacc." She answered arrogantly. "And you...Son of Carkoon. You are going to be my first meal."

Boba suddenly felt them, the small spike-like teeth of the Sarlacc surrounded his dick inside the horrifying hybrid astride him.

"You thought to resurrect a dead woman." Micca continued as her right nipple extended out impossibly long, becoming a tendril that coiled around Boba's neck and tightened. "And instead you created a god."

There was a chime at the door. Micca ignored it, focusing on enveloping Boba further with her lower body. Another chime came and then another. Suddenly the door slid open and Taun We stepped in.

"Boba I've found something strange..." Her words were cut short as Micca released Boba's left wrist and sent her tentacle across the room, coiling around the Kaminoan woman's long neck and dragging her forward.

"Nice of you to join us." Micca taunted as she watched Taun We's eyes widen in horror while she gasped for breath. "Shall we make this a threesome then, Boba?"

"Micca. There's something you should know." Boba gasped as she turned her head back down to face him. "I don't ever sleep alone."

Boba reached behind his head with his free hand and pulled forth a small hold-out blaster from under his pillow. Micca's eyes had a brief moment to widen before he shot her in the face. Her head exploded violently from the point-blank blast. Boba quickly pushed Micca's body off his and onto the ground, looking down to quickly assess that she hadn't yet removed or devoured any of him.

Taun We pulled the limp tentacle from her neck, coughing and gasping for air as she staggered out of the room.

Boba stepped over the now lifeless monstrosity and opened his closet door. He pulled out a bulky DXR-6 disruptor rifle he kept here for special occasions.

Taking aim at Micca's body with the massive weapon, he charged the capacitor to full power.

"No disintegrations my ass."

He pulled the trigger, vaporizing her remains completely.

nazgul109
nazgul109
174 Followers