The Book Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, Eddie Scott, fuck me, I love it!"

"Do you Alice, do you like my cock hammering your cunt like this? Do like to be fucked hard? We should do this more often my horny wench."

"Yes Eddie I fucking love it. Talk filthy to me you randy sod. I want you to say whatever you want."

"Alice you horny little fucker, you're bloody marvellous. I love the way your hot wet cunt sucks in my tool. Oh I love you Alice."

"And I you, oh God Eddie I am going to climax. I can feel it building." Her legs came up around him and crossed at her ankles. "Come on Eddie, let me have it! Fuck me and make me come! Oh yes, oh yes, Eddieeeeee!" Alice went rigid and with her arms and legs wrapped around him, Eddie was rendered immobile too. It did not stop the orgasmic spasms in Alice's vaginal tract inducing his second orgasm of the night.

They lay together in each other's arms for quite a while without any conversation. Eventually they both showered separately, Edwin first and as he showered, Alice resolved to build on the evening's developments, firstly she would finish the book. As Edwin returned to the bedroom, she was on her feet and moved to him put her arms round him and kissed his chest. "Thank you darling Eddie" she said smiling up at him and as she went through the door, "remind to ring Widow Baines tomorrow and thank her too." The tail of the towel just caught her ass cheek before she could close the door.

12