The Book of Carnal Ch. 05a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tipson
Tipson
46 Followers

"How do you know all this?" Misty asked, slightly uncomfortable, but knowing that it was completely true.

"I can read your mind. I am connected to Jason because of the book, the lustful desire we share, as well as our passionate carnal union. Normally, I would only be able to read your mind, even if you had sex with Jason. But due to your desire, and the strength of devotion, I am able to read your feelings, and desires as well. It is even more impressive that you may wish to participate in Jason's conquests, but have no desire to have another man to satisfy your need to be fucked. The only..."

"Ok, ok. I believe you. But, it's very embarrassing."

"Very well, young one. Although, we will rid you of your embarrassment. As I was saying..." she continued.

"One second Mistress Miranda," Jason said. His heart had been beating rapidly the whole time Miranda was talking, as he heard the words she spoke, filling him with loving warmth. He was ecstatic when he heard that Misty had felt the same for almost as long as he had, and so turning her toward him, kissed her with as much love and passion he could muster at that very moment. If they were not under time constrains, he would have taken her as well.

Misty moaned into his mouth, as she felt her pulse quicken. Once Jason broke the kiss it took a second for her to regain her bearings.

"Wow, who taught you how to do that?"

"Your words," he told her.

"Oh Jason, take me now. I am completely yours."

"We don't..."

"Of course we do, young one. We always have time for that."

Jason moved in for another kiss. He was as hard as a rock even though he had come in Misty not too long ago. He could not wait to have her again. He easily roller her on her back, and climbed over her, positioning himself to enter. He could feel the heat exuding from her sex. He rubbed his cock head along her opening. Misty was dripping, and his dick was easily coated. Jason pushed in.

Misty felt every millimeter of Jason's think cock as it entered her. She did not have time to register how that was possible, as she saw Miranda's sex being lowered to her face. She had never been with another woman, but she had always been curious. And, it was true; another woman was fine for her. The pussy was very close to her mouth, but not completely, so Misty stuck out her tongue, giving a tentative leak. She liked what she tasted, and grabbing Miranda, pulled her to her face, diving in with gusto.

Miranda appreciated the enthusiasm Misty was showing, as she slowly grinded on her face, while playing with her large bosom, and teasing Misty's erect nipples. Miranda enjoyed the young girls squirming as she teased her sensitive breasts, as well as she was fucked by Jason's long, hard strokes.

Jason had Misty's legs against his chest, holding her slightly off the bed, and slowly increasing the tempo with which he fucker her. He loved how Misty's pussy wrapped strongly around him, and the way it seemed to suck him in. He could feel his balls bouncing on her fleshy ass. The sounds of flesh against flesh, moaning, and licking were music to his ears.

Misty came as soon as he felt someone's hand on her engorged, sensitive clit.

Miranda was not far behind. She was already very turned on from seeing them fuck before, and the vibrations of Misty's screams of pleasure made her fill the young girl's mouth with her nectar.

Jason could hold out no longer, as soon as Misty started coming her cunt squeezed him like a vice, as if trying to force out his seed. He gave in to the sensation screaming "Misty you are mine!!!"

Misty's breath came in gasps as soon as Miranda released her, and her skin was a light red from the exertion, and the glorious climax.

"Wow, that was amazing," she said shortly after.

"Wait until tonight, young one."

"You can call me Misty."

"No, I cannot. But soon things will be different."

"Ok. Lets get dressed and get the hell out of here. I'll just get a couple of things and put them in this bag," and he materialized a brown, stylish looking rucksack, with a golden lion embroiled, and leather straps. It was not loud, but very nice looking, and of exemplary quality. He materialized a similar one for Misty, but hers had a lioness embroiled. Stepping close to her, and taking her in her arms he said, "you are my Lioness. Mine, forever," then kissed her.

Misty was slightly surprised at what he had accomplished, but got over it quickly and melted into his arms. Once again she was breathless when he broke the kiss.

Putting his hand on her round ass he asked, "Will the gown and shoes be enough for you?"

"Yes. I am not going to work anyway."

"Excellent!" Interjected Miranda.

"We have to take care of several things," Jason said.

"Good. I can't wait to show off this gorgeous bag, the gorgeous clothing, and the jewelry. I want to make everyone jealous that I am yours. Because, I am yours, completely, Jason. Do you want me to be yours?" She asked, suddenly fearful that he would say no.

He did not respond but spoke into her mind, 'We are connected. Never fear. You are mine, and I am yours. We will always be together. If there will be other woman, as Miranda says, I want you to choose them for us. I love you Misty."

Misty's eyes got teary, and kissing him slightly on the lips whispered, "Thank you, Jason. Lets go."

"How about we first have a shower?"

"Okay. It's not like I need to worry about work."

"Right."

They went to the bathroom, leaving bags on the bed, and showered together. It was very sensual, delicate as they washed each other's body, Jason paying special attention to her breasts and ass, and Misty to his dick and balls.

His cock started to react.

"Getting hard again?!"

"You have that effect."

"If we do it again I might be sore."

"We can stop by to have a shot real quick to numb the soreness."

"Ha ha, Okay. I love how you feel inside me anyway."

She turned around, and Jason aimed for penetration. He looked down, and saw how gorgeous her curvatious body was as the water fell over it. He felt the entrance to her depths with the tip of his cock, and softly pushed in. He did not want to ram himself in this time. Jason could not look away as he inched into Misty. They moaned in pleasure when he was completed his entry. He felt he could fuck her forever, and it would never get old. Then he started a rhythm, and for a while looked at the undulations Misty's ass made as he entered her.

Misty loved the way Jason was taking her. He was not fucking her; he was making love to her under the shower. It was so sensual. She moaned with him. She felt one of his hands on her hip, and the other caressing her breasts, and pulling her back to rest her back against his chest.

Miranda only watched. The way they loved was clear that they needed this time alone, and she did not want to interrupt the young couple. Instead she played with herself through her golden dress.

The young couple increased their tempo, as they grinded into each other. Misty's hands were on the bathroom wall as she was entered over and again. She squealed when Jason suddenly turned her, and lifting her in his arms, pressed her against the wall and reentered her, his chest pressing against her breasts, his lips against hers.

Misty wrapped her legs around him, grinding into him as he entered her, both approaching their release at equal pace.

Jason was in heaven as he made loved to her, kissing his dream girl. He held her up by her round ass as their pace became frantic. The lovers were close to release. They broke the kiss and Misty nibbled on Jason's shoulder.

"Mark me, my Lioness."

She did, and bit in, drawing blood.

That did it, and Jason fell over the edge, pouring his seed into her yet again, as he exploded.

Misty was right there with him, as the squirting of his cock inside her sent her over as well. They moaned each other's names as they came down from their pleasure. They exited the shower, and quickly dried forgoing their hair.

Miranda went back into her book, and Misty and Jason got dressed in the same clothes they wore the day prior. The clothing seemed as if freshly pressed, but they did not think much of it as Jason slung his rucksack over his shoulder, and wrapped his free arm round Misty. Misty with purse on shoulder, and bling on.

'That guy is looking at us.' Thought Misty.

'That is Waxel. One of the bad guys. And from the looks of it he was not expecting you, because he can't keep his eyes of you, and his mouth is open. I'm having a hard time not to laugh.'

'I have to get used to this telepathy idea.'

'You'll figure it out.'

'He's on the move, we should have sunglasses.'

'Good idea. They will be in the car.'

'His not being very subtle as he's getting into his car. Clearly he wants us to see him.'

'Or as I said, he was not prepared for you, and he realized he totally blew his cover. Miranda said they were overly confident. I have a surprise for him.'

'Oh really, what?'She asked as Jason opened the door.

Whack, was the answer as Jason's hands landed on her round tush, Misty yelping in surprised. "You will see, my love. Get in."

She did, and they drove off. Sure enough the other guy was close behind.

Jason tested him a few times by being sure he got a few yellow lights that he knew this Waxel bastard had to take on red. But, there was no hesitation as he blew red light after red light.

"Where are the cops when you need them?"

"I dunno."

"Let's get a drink."

"And the tail?"

"I'll deal with him after, I promise. But I am feeling tired and Miranda said that eating and drinking would recharge me."

His phone started ringing, and the caller id showed Andrew. "Mind if I answer?"

"Go ahead," she replied.

"Hello."

"Dude where the hell are you? Terrance looks like he's about to blow a fuse, and your hot ass girlfriend, Misty, is not here as well."

"Hi Andrew," she said.

"Oh shit! I mean."

"That's right, idiot. Please addressmyMisty properly."

"Ok dude, I'm sorry. I didn't want to be an ass. Anyway, when are you gonna get here?"

"We are not."

"What?"

"What are you deaf?"

"No, but. Okay. Fuck it, then."

"I gotta go, give me a call when you get out of slavery."

That got a laugh from Misty.

"Fuck you. Hey bro, I had the weirdest dream with you, and driving."

"We can talk about that later."

"Oh shit, I gotta go, Terrance is coming. I hope he did not read my lips, or some crazy shit like that."

"Tell him we wont come in. Good luck," and the line went dead.

"If he disrespects you again I will fuck him up."

"It's okay."

"No it's not. You are mine, and he does not talk to my beloved that way, even if he thinks you cannot hear it."

"Thank you, Jason."

"Your welcome, babe. Here we are." They pulled up to what seemed to be a combination liquor store and hot dog stand. Misty had never seen it before.

"Here?" she asked.

"Yeah. I just want a hot dog, and a small bottle of tequila, and you."

"You weren't kidding. Okay. I'll trust you. I'll have the same."

"Good. I like my woman to eat and drink similar to me."

"I like how you call me your woman."

They ordered, eating their hot dogs quickly. When they opened their bottles Jason said, "I want you to challenge that asshole. I can't stand him looking at us, and he wont for long. I want you to lift your bottle to him, then look at me when we down it, and when done flip him off."

"Why me? And, this is no shot. "

"Because you can drink this no problem, and it will surprise the hell out of him, and piss him off. Fuck that asshole."

Misty did as she was asked, and laughed loudly at the look of shock that appeared on the tail's face when she flipped him off. They got in the car, and Jason got to business. Miranda was right. He felt completely recharged. He had to ask what the reasons for that were, and why out of all things alcohol.

Jason's tires squealed as he pealed off, with a heated Waxel close behind. He was heading in the direction of the bar, then passing it, he was heading toward work.

"I thought you said we were not going to work," said Misty.

"We are not baby," he said as he pated her thigh. He was going very fast, and he could see Waxel speaking into a radio in his rearview mirror. 'Fuck that guy," he thought and he dropped the car into fourth gear. The engine growled as he began to pull off from the tail.

"Hand me one of the pair of sunglasses in the glove compartment will you."

"Okay," she opened the glove compartment and gave one to him. They were black, branded T, with the design of a Lion covering the front part of the glass, and a lioness on hers. She was very happy at noticing how the designed blocked nothing as she looked through them. In fact, everything seemed clearer, and the sun not as oppressive as it hit. Then she realized where he was headed.

"You're headed for that one windy road aren't you?"

"Yup."

"And then?"

"To Pasadena."

"Oh, but that's one hour in the other reaction."

"We'll be there in 45 minutes, at the most."

"Cool. I like Pasadena."

Jason was on sixth gear as he was entering the curves. The first cayenne was a breeze. He didn't even let go of the pedal. The car loved every second. He felt Misty's slight anxiety and placing his hand on her lap as he took a large right curve said, "Trust me."

"I do, Jason. Completely, let it rip!"

Jason could see Waxel was having a hard time keeping up, as he fell further behind. He dropped in to fourth gear as he drifted through a curve to the left, and without stepping on the brake, but gliding into it he took a hairpin to the right, staying dangerously close to the railing. Jason was very aware that there was no space for error. If he made a mistake, him and Misty may pay for it with their lives. But, he was not going to make any mistakes. And, Xerxes' dogs were not going to hurt his Misty.

By the time he was out of the winding roads Waxel was nowhere in sight. Jason did not let up, and continued at full speed, and in sixth gear to his destination. True to his word, forty-five minutes later they were entering Pasadena.

********

Waxel was not happy. Whoever had decided that not taking this 'ignorant' man last night was going to get it. Instead he was made to stand there, and keep watch, and to follow. And the girl! Waxel was a professional. One of the best if notthe! But this woman made him discombobulated, until it was obvious that they knew he was watching. He had no choice but to be obvious as well.

One of the things he could not shake off was the confidence the man showed as he walked out the building. At first he doubted it was him as they were pair, and the description had been that of a loner, thin, pale man, and such a man would not have such a woman. But this guy was confident, comfortable, bulky, and clearly a perfect match for the woman. Somebody was going to get it at headquarters. The more he thought about it, the more he was sure.

Then he lost it. Waxel lost his cool, all sense of professionalism out the window. How dare she do that to him? To cheers to him, down her bottle while looking at the other man, then looking back and flipping Waxel off, thenlaughing mockingly.The action said more that 1000 words. Not only did it mean that she knew he was watching, but she knew the way he'd been watching, and she did not care. Her action clearly said she was light years away from him, and so much more. Waxel punched his steering wheel, making the horn go off consequently.

Had he not been so surprised, he would have caught them right then and there. He had his darts ready, and was an excellent shot. Even more so at that distance. He would not have missed. And they would be sitting now in the back seat, looking dejected, scared, and he would be sure that the woman new what he could do.

'And where the fuck did THAT driving come from? Come one. Not only was the car at least four classes over this one, but the skill with which he handled the car would put some of the top racers in the world to shame. According to what I was told the motherfucker had a beat up, old car!"

He was livid. He entered a dark gray complex. Marble walls, and austere lighting was the first thing seen. Once he parked his unmarked car, he entered the elevator and headed to the top. He was not looking forward to this. He never failed. Or at least he had not failed in a long, long time.

"So Waxel, what's the scoop?"

"I lost him."

"What?!?" Replied the woman from the night before. "How?"

"I was not told he was a professional race driver, with a monster for a vehicle. It was impossible for my car to keep up to the pace."

"See, I told you we should have taken him last night," she said as she punched the crew-cut man.

"We were under orders Rachael."

"Well, he bested Waxel, Adam! The car was screaming professional, and we did not do it when we had him. We had the element of surprise."

"He did not best me, I was misdirected!" Waxel interjected angrily.

"Whatever, you lost him," replied Rachael coolly.

"Fuck you!"

"What is going on?"

All three looked toward a tall, bulky man, dressed in black with a black X design on his chest.

"Waxel lost the target, Sir."

"You lost the target. How is that possible?"

"I apologize. The information I had over him was inaccurate. He was far too advanced to have discovered the power so little time before."

"Explain."

"Allow me, sir," said Adam and he took out his scanner to show the automobile. "This vehicle was created by the man. His name is Jason. There were some modifications that the scanner was able to copy, and those are here, but others not, including it's source of power. It is self-powered, sir."

A low, menacing voice spoke from the other side making all, including the big man, cringe as if suddenly confront with fear itself, "Miranda! That whore had a hand in this. Can you locate him?"

"No, my lord. Our tracking devices were unable to stick to the vehicle."

"Am I surrounded by incompetence? I send two of my best men on recon., and the third, a real professional, and all you can provide is 'you lost him' and nothing else?"

"Sir, I..."

"I don't care. Locate him. I want that book. My path to obtaining it will no longer be thwarted. I would punish the three of you if it were not for my need to find this man!"

"My lord," spoke Waxel, "there was a woman."

"Ah woman?" Asked Rachael.

"Quite! Go on Waxel."

"He was with the man when they exited the apartment. It seemed she was quite close to him, so we might be able to find him through her."

"I have no records here about any woman," spoke Adam.

"That is right, my lord." Spoke the tall, bulky man.

"Well York," now addressing the same man, "find out who put this intel together an be sure that they receive the proper thanks. I expect a positive report by this evening, or I can assure you that one of you will be punished for this failure."

"Yes, my lord," they responded in unison as he took his leave.

"Tell me who put his intel together York? I need a word with the person."

"Zoyla."

"Excellent. Send her to my office. We will regroup here in two hours. Lets see what we can find on this guy." Waxel was looking forward to bringing the whip down on Zoyla's dark skin, as well as other things.

"Did you get a picture of the woman, Waxel?" Asked Rachael.

"Yes. It should already be uploaded. Also of the man."

"Good. See you soon."

*******

Zoyla, please report immediately to the office of Waxel. I repeat, Zoyla, please report Waxel's office immediately.

"Oh, shit!" Spoke Zoyla.

*******

Jason stopped in front of the City of Commerce. Walked inside with Misty in his arm, picked up a package, placed it in his rucksack, and continued.

Tipson
Tipson
46 Followers