The Book of Carnal Ch. 05a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tipson
Tipson
46 Followers

"Let's gets started. What's my current balance?"

"$22,987,654.31"

Jason wanted to laugh. The number arrangement was a joke. He was sure it was Miranda's doing. But she said all would be made clear tonight, so he would wait for all explanations until then. But, the more he experienced the more he wondered. Who made their money increase so fast in the first place, so fast, without anyone notice. He had no choice. He had to trust himself.

Misty almost choked, but controlled herself, as she did not want to seem out of place. That was a lot of money, and Jason had never seemed to have so much.'I will trust him.'

"Okay. I need a business account opened under the name 'Tipson Enterprises.'" Taking his rucksack he took out the appropriate papers. "Here is everything you need. Please transfer $12,138,532.11 to that account." He could play that game as well. "Also, please give me records of the starting and ending balance of the private account as well. Please be sure that the account is under the name of the both of us. "

"Okay." She did what she was asked.

Misty and Jason waited a few minutes, as papers were being printed out, and Jessica getting everything in order.

'Jason. Thank you for making me part of your life.'


'You've been part of my life for long. We just didn't know when it would solidify.'

"Okay. All done. I just need both your signatures here, and here. Here are both of your checking account cards. Do sing them immediately. I've gone ahead and removed any purchasing and withdrawing limit. Your pins will need to be 7 digits long, and we will entered those shortly. In case you are wondering, the office is made for our top clients, so there is not wait for checking account cards, checks, and credit cards."

"Very efficient, Jessica."

"Thank you."

"Now. Please add Misty to the personal account, removing the limits, and please provide her with a card for that as well."

Jessica was prepared. She figured that was going to take place, and had done it at the same time as she had taken care of the business account.

"Already done, sir. I just need her signature here, and here is her card. Please sign it."

"By the way, just address us as Misty and Jason," Misty directed.

"Very well. Here is your card, Misty. Maybe we take care of the pin numbers now?"

"Sure," the answer simultaneously.

Once that was over Jessica asked, "Sir...I mean...Jason. Sorry. I see here you currently have a credit card. However, you qualify for one with a much higher limit, and a 1.0% interest rate. I would recommend doing a balance transfer of the amount you currently have to this card since there is no fee for the transferred, and the amount transferred incurs 0.00% interest for one year. It will only take a minute to take care of everything."

"Sounds good, Jessica. Please do that and give us both cards."

"Done, sir."

"Okay. I believe that will conclude out business for today."

"Okay, these are your papers for the business account plus all pertinent information. Here are the ones for the private account. These are your to new cards. I noticed the designs on your bags, so I chose the designs on the cards to match them. I hope you do not mind." Pictures of a Lion on one and a Lioness on the other were clearly visible.

"Oh, they are lovely!" Chirped Misty, taking hers.

"Your starting balance was $22,987,654.31. After you made a transfer of $12,138,532.11 your remainder on the private account is $10,849,122.20. The limit on the credit cards is $1,000,000 each, although that is only a formality. You can go over that limit without any problems."

"Excellent. I will be making a purchase soon, and will be calling to make a transfer, may we have your card?"

"Of course." She took it, and wanted to give it to Jason, but her instinct told her otherwise, and instead gave it to Misty.

"Thank you," said Misty.'I like her,' she told Jason.

'Me too! But, now we have to run to our next appointment. I'm sure there will be more opportunity soon.'

They stood up. "Thank your help Jessica," Jason said and shook her hand.

"A pleasure." She extended her arm to Misty, but Misty had other plans and instead pulled her into a solid hug, shoving Jessica's face into her ample cleavage.

Once outside Jason told Misty. "Okay, my body has finished processing the morning hot dog, and we have 20 minutes to make our appointment."

"Why don't we go there," as she pointed to 'Big Kahuna Burger.' "It is the only establishment that is fast, delicious, and serves liquor."

"Excellent. What would I do without you?"

"Masturbate!"

He spanked her, "Smart ass." But, loving Misty's melodious merriment.

They ate happily, and had a few shots. Jason really wanted to know why alcohol had such an opposite effect. And, he also wanted to know how not it seemed to have the same effect on Misty. She had not participated in the ritual in Cairo. Patience is golden, especially where there is not choice.

Jason thought that Misty would be bored in the next meeting. It was mostly numbers, and investments, and mathematical equations, plus convincing the CEO to not only invest in something completely new, but also add him to his company. He decided to give her a task.

"In the next meeting I will need all my concentration at the present to speak property and make sure that everything comes out to our advantage. I need you to please sit there, calm, and search everything in the man's head, and pass me the information."

"All of it?"

"No. Just pertinent. Anything to do with investments, technology, how his business is doing, and other things you think may help in pushing the odds to my favor."

"I really need to concentrate, don't I?"

"Yes. But, I'm sure you can handle it."

Misty noticed the effect of the liquor. She was relaxed. Loose. But, was able to concentrate easily, and strongly. She could read the minds of the bartender, the hostess, and the cop giving a ticket across the street. She knew what she had to do.

"Excuse me," she spoke addressing the bartender. "Give us a triple shot. As in, all in one glass. Plus the bill."

"Yes, Ma'am."

The drinks came. They drank to each other, and left for the meeting.

Tipson
Tipson
46 Followers