The Book of Carnal Ch. 05a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tipson
Tipson
46 Followers

At the next stop, Jason stepped out of the car, handing his keys to the valet and a $100 bill. Jason enjoyed how a $100 bill made people's face light up, and change completely. He also liked reaching in to his wallet and always finding it there. It was like a never empty pot O'gold.

Misty was not paying much attention. It had not been recent that she had been to Pasadena, early in the day, let alone in the middle of Old Town, dressed to kill, with a man that loved her. She was enjoying the atmosphere. She noticed the looks she got, but they were all too respectful, and she noticed as well some of the way the woman looked a Jason.

Jason came to her wrapping his arm around her waist, "Shall we?"

"Yes, my love. But, where are we going?"

"First there," as he pointed to a Jewelry store.

"Jason, you've already given me so much."

They stopped in front of the jewelry store and kissing her he said, "No. Never. Never enough formywoman." They stepped inside.

"May I help you, Sir and Madam," asked a petite Asian woman with long black hair. She was impressed by the necklace and bracelet, as well as the ring of the man and knew that they were there to purchase.

"Yes, um, Tan. We are looking for a woman's pigeon blood ruby ring, size 6. Preferably in platinum molding."

"Ok, Sir. Come with me please. They went to the back of the store, and Tan took out a card, swiping it, and allowing entrance through a door that was not easily seen. Jason made a note of that. "Follow me please," and they entered behind her.

"I am taking you to our special collection. We do not keep such pieces of jewelry on display."

"Thank you Tan," said Misty.'I like how petite she is. I would like to try her out.'

'Your move.'

'Let's see.'

The room they entered was small with a red couch on one side, and a display case on the other.

"Every piece here is secured so it takes a little bit of time as I have to swipe the car every time."

Jason decided to try and read her mind.Wow, this couple is hot. I bet they are crazy in bed. And the hunk, mmm, I bet he could make me squirm. I don't know why this girl is assessing me so. It's good that they do not know that there are not cameras in this room, and it is sound proof. Because, if they made a move I would not be able to resist them.

Jason communicated his discovery to Misty, asking her to try to read it as well.

Misty did as Jason talked.

"So, do you have a ring like the one described?"

"We have three different option,"oh my, he's coming closer.

"In platinum?"

"Yes."Jeez, how much money does this guy have?

"What is that?" Misty asked as she touched a brooch the assistant was wearing on her blouse over her breast, and pushed in.

"Oh, this is" 'did she just do that on purpose? Right over my nipple too!'"An aquamarine caterpillar."

"It's lovely."

"Thanks. Here, let me take out the first ring for you." She took out a small piece, and already Jason had decided that he did not like it, but she allowed her to continue.

"This should be a size 6, may I try it on you, Madam?"

"Sure," Misty gave her hand.I like the softness of her hand.

"Let's take her," Misty told Jason.

"Ok, my dearest."

Jason concentrated, implanting the strong idea in Tan that once Jason and Misty found what they were looking for they were going to take her, but that she was going to be the one to ask for it, and that it was her idea to do so. Also, he decided to add that every time she touched one of the three rings she got exponentially horny.

"I don't think that is the one, what do you think Misty?"

"I don't think so either. Can you remove it please?"

"Sure." Tan took in a surprised breath when she touched it. It was like a shock that went directly to her pussy and nipples.

"Is everything ok?" Misty asked.

"Yes. It's nothing."'That's never happened before!"

"Please leave it out. I'd like to compare it to the others."

"We usually don't do that, but I'll make an exception," and took the next one. She gasped again. "Sorry, it shocked me, haha!"'Since when does it feel so good to touch this jewelry?'

Misty was trying hard not to smirk. They continued like that, asking several times to see the first the second and the third, and asking tan to put it on her and to remove it. Tan was having difficulty concentrating, as now she was so turned on that all she could think about was getting nailed by this hot man.

"Ok. We'll take this one. I think it looks great on you, and it matches the others perfectly."

"I think so as well, Jason. Thank you!" Misty hugged him, and he pressed her to him, pulling her into him by her ass, grinding his hard cock against her, and tongue kissing her. He was hard from seeing that way Tan had reacted, and could not wait to put his hardness to good use.

They both looked at an open-mouthed Tan when they broke the kiss. "Will you ring it up please? The card is there."

"Oh, yes. I'm sorry. Right away, sir." She went to the machine, ran the card, and pressed the button that allowed the others outside to know that a sale was in process and they were not to be disturbed.

Tan turned and had another sharp intake of breath, but this one was a long one, as she saw now Misty and Jason sitting on the couch, but Misty had her plentiful tits exposed, while Jason sucked and kneaded them.

"So, what do we get for the purchase?" Asked a breathless Misty.

Tan blushed furiously, but she had to say it. She wanted it so badly. She had never been so turned on by customers before. "You...um...you get me."

"Wonderful," then Misty opened her legs showing her bare pussy. "Then get your little ass over here and put your tongue to good use."

"But..."

"Now!"

Tan obeyed. She had never licked a woman before, and really she just wanted to try Jason for size, in her mouth and pussy granted, but still. She kneeled in front of Misty and was sticking her tongue out to taste her, when Misty grabber her head and smashed it against her went snatch. "Get to licking. I don't have all day! And hurry up and make me cum because I want you to suck my man next. Jason baby, why don't you be a doll and feed me that gorgeous cock of yours."

Jason liked to see this side of Misty. How controlling she could be to her play toy, and how lovely she could be to him. He got up, opening his pants, when Misty slapped his hand away.

"Allow me. I want to take him out."

"Okay."

She loved Jason's cock. The length, girth, taste, smell, everything! She held it with her right hand and licked the head while looking up at Jason. Her other hand was occupied with holding the girl in place. She licked from his ball sack to the tip several times, giving Jason constant shivers. Then spoke, "oh fuck yes. Lick my clit. Make me cum in your little slut mouth."

He had not realized Misty had been so turned on, and was going to cum so quickly. Then she began deep-throating him as she came, her moans feeling wonderful around his stiff member. It took all of Jason's control not to shoot down Misty's throat.

"Not bad, little slut. Now do that to my man. Sit down, my love."

Jason did.

Tan got into place. She was determined once she saw the size of him, but was unsure if she was going to succeed. She was not sure if he would fit in her pussy, let alone her mouth. She started to lick him like a lollypop, while Misty busied herself in undressing her.

Misty did not bother with removing shoes, but only moved skirt up, and took off panties, and removed shirt and pulled down bra. She liked how the young Asian's small pussy looked. She looked up and saw that Tan was only licking Jason. She laid a loud spank on the girl's small ass ordering, "Get to sucking already!"

Tan immediately took him in her mouth.

Jason was impressed at how large his dick looked in the Asian girl's small mouth.

Once Misty saw that she was sucking, she licked the girl's pussy. It was very different from Miranda's and a bit tangy, but delicious as well. She licked for a bit, then shoved in two, then three fingers, trying to stretch the girl out for Jason.

Jason was enjoying it, but it was no enough. If it were Misty's deep-throat ability he would not complain.

Misty sensed this and said, "Okay. Lets trade Jason."

"What are you waiting for? Lick my pussy while he fucks you!"

Tan obeyed.

"Jason dear. Please spank when she does not lick me right."

"Will do."

Jason positioned himself behind her. He was already primed with the girl's saliva having no need to rub against her for lubrication. He placed his mushroom head at the entrance, and pushed forward carefully. He worked himself inside slowly, inch-by-inch, in and then out, until he was all the way in. Her high-pitched moans sounded wonderful as they were muffled by Misty's snatch.

Tan felt completely filled. She was stretched to the limit, as she'd never experience such a thickness inside her before. But she was unprepared for how it felt when Jason started fucking her with long strokes. Every time he plunged back in his cock rubbed against her clit, having her near orgasm with-in a few thrusts. Then she came, and she had to move hear head from between Misty's soft thighs.

Jason caught sight of this and spanked her strongly ordering her to lick Misty properly.

Tan was overwhelmed with the sensations the combination pleasure and pain were generating, and soon she was once again over the edge. But she did her best to keep her mouth on Misty's clit, and get her to orgasm as well.

Jason thought enough was enough, and increased the space to a fast, strong fucking. Plunging in deep, while spanking the young Asian's tiny ass, getting it nice and red.

Tan had never orgasmed so often in such a short time. She was close to passing out, and so she used all the concentration she had left on getting Misty to cum. It worked, as after a few seconds she started swallowing all of Misty's nectar, and she heard, far away, her moans of pleasure, as Misty's thighs covered her ears.

Jason was so close to coming, but did not know if the girl was on the pill, and did not want to get her pregnant. He held out as long as possible, trying to wait out Misty's orgasm.

When Misty came down from her bliss, he looked into Jason's eyes and immediately understood.

"Alright slut, take my man's cum and swallow all of it. Don't waste a drop!"

Jason pulled out with a pop, and Tan turned around fast, taking Jason as far into her mouth as she could, and sucked as hard as possible, breathing through her nostrils.

"Here it comes!"

Jason came heavily, almost drowning the girl. But she swallowed fast not wanting to disappoint. At first she didn't even have a chance to taste it. But, when Jason started to slow down she could, and she loved it. It was delicious. Once Jason was done, she licked all over his cock and balls, making sure that she didn't miss a spot.

"Good job. I liked how you cleaned him. Do me the favor of cleaning me up as well."

Tan did. She realized that she also liked Misty's taste, and that the combination of both in her mouth was glorious. She hoped they would play with her again, even if they never bought anything in the store.

Jason and Misty straightened themselves kissing passionately. Jason loved Misty's body, and ran his hands all over it every chance he got.

Misty did not complain.

Tan got herself together as well, but much more slowly than the others. She decided she was going to take her lunch break early. Besides, her boss would be ecstatic with such a great sale, so she felt she would have no problem achieving it. "This is my card," she said and handed it to Jason. But he did not take it. Realizing her blunder, "I'm sorry." Then to Misty, "here is my card. I will be available for you any time you want, or need me."

"Good. And if it's in the middle of the night?"

Tan looked at her hopefully, "that will be okay as well."

When Jason entered the main room he tried to read everyone's mind at the same time, but it was overwhelming, and slightly dizzying so he stopped, but determined to try again later. Noticing the jealous looks Tan got when the made it back he decided to add a cherry to the pie, as he knew they were over the huge sale. Although, he stopped trying to read, he did catch a bit of it.'Let's make the other's more jealous,'he told Misty.

"Thank you so much," Misty said as he hugged her strongly, "we will not be needing the case, as I want to wear the piece immediately."

"Oh, okay," said a surprised Tan. She took it out, and handed it took her, but she did not take it.'Damn, I did it again. And it's so obvious too.'

Jason and Misty were reading her mind, and really wanted to laugh but controlled it. She turned, giving it to him.

Jason took the ring, and hugged her tightly telling her how great she was, and how happy she'd made his day. Then he did what no one expected, and getting down on one knee said, "Misty. With this ring I wish to ask you to be with me always, for the rest of our lives. I will always love you, and protect you. I will share all with you, and my loyalty will always be yours. We will travel this new path together."

Misty was not prepared. Tears of joy rolled down her cheeks at Jason's words, and she understood the full impact.

He continued in her head,'No matter how many woman we share, how many will follow us, or join us; you will always be my true and only. I want you at my side during all battles. You are the one with which I will spend every night with. Misty, I love you greatly.'Then out loud, "Misty, do you accept?"

"Yes Jason, yes. I accept."

Jason placed the ring in her finger, stood up, took her in his arms, and they shared a kiss of love.

Everyone congratulated them. Jason addressed Tan, "We will seek only your services when buying here, and we will be seeing each other soon."

"Thank you for coming. It was my pleasure to serve you," she slightly blushed at the puns, but was not obvious.

Jason and Misty exited the store hand-in-hand.

'I am very happy for the both of you, and am looking forward to the celebration tonight. Get as much as you can done today, then eat a real good meal and be sure to drink lavishly.'

"Miranda," they said to each other smiling. Jason led them to a bank.

They walked in asking for the next possible private consultation. A tall, white man came to assist them, but Misty quickly rejected him. "Definitely not you. Someone else please. A woman."

Jason looked at her quizzically.

"I read his mind. He didn't want to help, he wanted to stare. And, although I want to make everyone jealous of you does not mean that I want to waste our time doing it."

"Wonderful."

"Hi! My name is Jessica, how may I help you?" said a petite, but well proportioned Latina.

"Hello Jessica, we are here open up transfer limits, as well as a business acount. Do you mind helping us out?"

"Sure, come with me."

"Jessica. The amounts are touchy. Do you mind taking us somewhere private?" Asked Jason.

"Of course. Come with me." She spoke to the manager, who gave her a key, and continue to the office. She liked this people. She was very pretty, and he was very handsome, and she felt comfortable with them. Unable to contain herself she spoke as soon as the door was closed behind her. "I cannot believe you just rejected the manager so easily!"

"He's a leech!" Misty said rolling her eyes.

"He is!" She was ecstatic, and proud to be helping this couple. "The way you did it. Okay, sorry about that. Please have a sit, but may I first give you a hug?"

"Of course," Misty said.

The bouncy Latina did just that. "Okay. How may I help you?"

"This is my card, id, and account number. Misty can you please give her your ID as well."

"Um. I don't think I have it."

"It's in your bag."

"Oh." Misty looked in her bag and found all her personal paperwork. So there was no need to go back to her apartment at all.

'How did you...'

'Miranda did it.'

'I have to remember to thank her.'

'I'm sure you will!'He winked at her.

Jessica was sure something had just happened, but did not know exactly what. She decided to ignore it, accessing the account. When she saw how much there was, her mouth became dry, and she swallowed hard. She asked with a slight tremble, "Sir, I am unsure if I am qualified to handle this account. I am not so experienced."

Jason was prepared. He had been reading her mind, pushing himself to look in to her experiences here in the bank. She noticed she was a hard worker, and at times an overachiever, but she really knew her stuff. She wanted a promotion, and really professional. However, it seemed that this manager was holding her back. There was one occasion were the manager had asked for a sexual favor if Jessica wanted to improve he changes of promotion.

"You are more than fine. We are looking to work with one person only, and do not wish to switch around. Since Misty has chosen you, then you will be fine for all our needs."

"But sir," she spoke with slight agitation, "it is policy that I should turn over this account to our manager. I am so sorry."

"Is he the one to decide this?"

"Yes."

"Very well. Call him in here please."

Jessica got up a bit disappointed, calling the manager inside, then prepared to leave herself. "No Jessica, you stay."

"How may I help you, sir?" Asked the leeching manager.

"Please have a look at my account."

"Glad to, sir." He arranged his coat before sitting down. The slight pomp did not go unnoticed by Misty and Jason. Although, they were sure that it was only to put Jessica down.

Jason did not like him.

"What would you like to do sir?" the manager continued.

"I wish for Jessica to be allowed to, and be the only one to assist me."

"I'm sorry, sir. But, Jessica is not qualified to handle such accounts. It is company policy that after a certain amount I am to handle such transactions."

"I will put this simply. Either you allow this to happen, or I will take my complete business elsewhere."

The manger seemed shocked. He didn't want to lose the business. The amount this young man had in the bank was quite high, which was unnatural that not only had he not noticed it, but that the young man wanted to work with this woman, and not with him who was the real professional.

"You are running out of time. We have many things to take care-of, and I wish not to waste my time while you ponder."

Misty had never known this side of Jason. He had always seen him as shy. But, the way he was handling it all was such a turn-on.

The manager stuttered slightly and clearing his throat spoke, "Very well, sir. I will make this exception for you only." He stood to leave.

Jason stopped him. "Please notate the account appropriately, and give Jessica the appropriate access so she can handle all herself, without the need to contact someone else in the bank, or a headquarters office."

"But, sir."

"Is this too complicated for you?" Asked Jason exasperatedly.

"Very well, sir." He typed for a few minutes. Took a piece of paper out and wrote down a password. Then addressing Jessica, "this is the temporary password. Please change it as soon as you have the opportunity. Do not only use cases and numbers, but other symbols as well. I leave you with your sole assistant, sir." He left the office.

An appalled Jessica sat down. She did not know what to say. All this meant that she had just gotten promoted.'Would there be an announcement at the next company meeting?'She wondered. Then came back to earth.

"Oh my God! Thank you so much. I don't know what to say!"

"A thank you will do," spoke Misty brightly.

Tipson
Tipson
46 Followers