All Comments on 'The Book of David Ch. 04'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AgntSmthAgntSmthover 16 years ago
Keep up the good work!

This is definitely one of the best I've seen on Lit in awhile - I definitely encourage you to continue posting! Thanks for the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Story

He shouldn't have killed ellie. Still and excellent story and very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I'm still waiting...

...for his 3some of choice. Question is: will it include Chereys?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Emotional Rollercoster

you killed her still can't forgive you. but 100%

David48David48almost 14 years ago
SO now David...

...is a ready "itch scratcher"...My first wife was a brainiac, and, as I found out unfortunately, really missed not sowing those wild oats before doing the marriage and motherhood thing. So she "sowed" secretly and was lucky she discovered STD's that wouldn't kill you...but only after she introduced me to "George" and "Fred" the hard way. It really is true. The clueless husband and dad, never find about their thrill seeking spouses until after the credits run...Oh well...

harley_rayharley_rayalmost 13 years ago
Poor Ellie. ;(

As I was reading this chapter, I started feeling melancholy. It took me a few minutes before I realized that I was missing Ellie.

Sometimes, when I get really into a story, I will fall in love a little bit with one of the characters. This time it was Ellie.

It would have messed the story up but I wish you had just put her in a coma so she could come back some day. Well, I guess we can't have everything.

Even if I don't like the fact that Ellie can't come back I'm still enjoying the story very much. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Aw what the fuck....

Come the fuck on...Can he keep a girl for more than a fucking chapter? So far he has 'loved' three girls, one has died, and he has broken up with two. Just come on and stop with this terrible twist shit lol. It's killing me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

The Story is progressively getting worse

If you love someone you explore your sexuality with THEM. Not a bunch of random people

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
feedback

While I do think this story has a few to many plot twists, it is easily one of the best written stories I've read on this site. Though killing off Ellie was sad, I think it was necessary for the plot, in particular considering the length of the story. That much material with just one guy and one girl would get old eventually. Besides, at the end of the day, most of us are here to read porn and we need different stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

The story is not getting progressively worse and you obviously dont have a clue about relationships, the difference between loving someone, being IN love or being able to understand that if you feel either or both it doesnt mean its necessarily the good or right thing to be with that person. Maybe in another 20 years you might figure that out... Then again you might be in the 60% + of the population that never will...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Less, and yet, very real.

I wasn't as blown away by this chapter - and that's not necessarily a bad thing. The roller coaster can only go down so many times before you crash and burn. Again the details are very well done, just enough to be clear and communicate the emotions and gradual maturity of David and those around him.

I definitely saw them breaking up - you are good at leaving blatant clues that are somehow not jarringly obvious. I wonder if he'll spend time with Amber... and E-Beth?

Of course there's Cherys, my guess for the one he ends up with... but I'm guessing you'll take your sweet time getting them there :)

J

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Nice evolution to the story, and the relationship between David and Elizabeth...how 'mature' of them to move along this way..."friends with benefits"...

Amber, and the other roommates...possibilities there...FOR LOTS OF DRAMA...hope this moves along slowly, yet with some developments...

Dani and Cheryss...still a nice possibility, there; sister and her lesbian girlfriend-go figure that one (I, for one, would like to see them together, if for no other reason than to bond them as to their obvious feelings for each other!!)

Yyyaaayyy...another excellent chapter! **5**Stars🌌

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES