The Book of David Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched everything and then E-Beth returned to me, pressing her body tightly to mine and wrapping her arms around my head while planting a passionate kiss on my lips. And then, with her face only an inch from mine, she said, "Thanks." It was just loud enough for me to hear. "That was fun. But now I'm horny. Do you think you can take care of that for me?"

I couldn't pull her out of the frat house fast enough.

***

E-Beth's lips were still plastered to mine when we got to her room. And even when she pulled her head away so she could focus on inserting the key into the lock, my lips were nipping at her neck.

The room was illuminated only by the moonlight peering through the curtains when we got inside. In the shadows, Amber's bed looked empty save for the lump of her pillow and her rumpled comforter. The light was enough that we didn't crash into anything on our way to E-Beth's bed. And when we tumbled down and on top of her mattress, I paused from our kissing just long enough to moan, "Oh, I love you so much, Elizabeth."

"Love ya, too," came the quick response. "Now less loving and more fucking. Gawd damn I'm hot!"

Our clothes were hastily jerked off. And soon we were both fully naked on top of her bed. The comforter was haphazardly pushed to the side against the wall, and I slipped off the bed so I could kneel before the altar of pussy.

E-Beth was soaking wet even before I got my face between her legs. And her hips bucked at me once I got my tongue into place. "Forget that, honey. You're ALWAYS eating me out. I'm already wet and I'm ready to go. Now get up here and FUCK ME."

Obediently I scrambled back up to the bed and got my hips into position while E- Beth's legs wrapped around me. And then with her heels digging into my ass, she pulled me into her.

I would have gone slowly, pushing in constant pressure, but when E-Beth bucked her hips up again and yanked me down, she forced me all the way inside with one massive thrust.

"Aaahhh!" she screamed as I buried myself to the hilt. And then she lay back and both our bodies paused to enjoy the wonderful sensations. I kissed her lips and then went back to nibbling at her neck while my hands came up and began kneading at her big tits. My fingertips played with the engorged nipples and massaged the heavy mammary flesh, moving them side-to-side for my delight.

I loved this. Why in the hell weren't we doing this more often?

E-Beth caught her breath and then her hands began tugging at my asscheeks. She wanted me to move and so I backed away and started up a familiar pumping motion.

"Fuck me, honey... Fuck me and then fill me with your cum..."

E-Beth hadn't been a very vocal lover. But as time went on her inhibitions fell away and she'd been getting progressively naughtier. "Ooh, so biiig, David. Fuck me..."

I was thrusting at a pretty good clip. But apparently it wasn't enough for how aroused E-Beth felt. She grunted, "Mm, turn over."

So I pulled out and flipped onto my back. E-Beth quickly got to her knees and straddled me. And with her hand holding me upright she impaled herself on me once again. "FUCK!"

And then she was REALLY riding me. Her head tossed back and forth, sending her long, dark hair flailing in all directions. Her upper body undulated, thrusting her chest forward on each upstroke and causing her massive tits to gyrate quite distractingly with every downstroke.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she chanted.

E-Beth was more revved up than I'd seen her in a long time. And let's face it, all she had to do to get me horny was take her shirt off. And so after a few minutes of rampantly athletic shagging, E-Beth was primed to blow. She was screaming so loud that I'm sure half the hall could hear her. And when she slammed down one final time and climaxed, her spasming pussy muscles took me over the edge as well.

"Elizabeth!" I cried. "Elizabeth! Oh, Elizabeth!" I screamed as I unleashed all my pent-up sperm. "ELLIE!"

She was yelling. I was yelling. And I was ejecting wave after wave of hot cum up into E-Beth's body. A week's worth of stored up sperm for a 20-year-old is quite the load. And pretty soon I'd flooded her pussy and it began leaking out around my shaft. I was already resigning myself to the usual question about who had to sleep on the wet spot (usually me).

But when E-Beth just collapsed onto my chest, panting, I wrapped her up in my arms and surrendered myself to the bliss of the intimate hug. I needed this affection, this physical closeness. And having it made me feel so warm and fuzzy inside.

E-Beth put her head down to my shoulder, and I let my head loll to the side. And then my eyes snapped wide open as I saw something I wasn't expecting.

Amber's blonde head was peeking out from underneath her rumpled comforter, hidden in the shadows. Her own blue eyes were wide as she stared back at me, and now in different angle of moonlight I could see the sweat beading on her forehead and her mouth gaping as she panted, trying to catch her own breath.

I'd seen the female expression many times; Amber was just recovering from orgasm. She stared right at me, a trace of fear on her face at being discovered.

What was she doing here? Didn't she go out with Randall? Wasn't EVERYONE expecting her to spend the night with him? How had I not seen her when I checked to make sure the room was empty? Well, maybe E-Beth's hand in my crotch had something to do with my distraction.

But I was too embarrassed to say anything. Instead, I just watched her. And eventually, she pulled the comforter over her head, hiding herself completely. I turned my own head back up to stare at the ceiling as E-Beth began nuzzling her nose against my neck, oblivious to her roommate's presence.

As weary exhaustion overtook me, I decided it didn't matter. I'd deal with any consequences in the morning.

***

When I awoke, I saw E-Beth asleep next to me. I couldn't resist leaning forward and pressing my lips to hers.

She didn't move at first, but just when I was about to pull away her lips started moving and she instinctively began kissing me back. Moments later, her eyes fluttered open and she smiled into our kiss.

"Mm... I love waking up with you," I told her.

"Yeah..."

"Knock it off, you two," Amber whined from her side of the room.

E-Beth looked around me and saw her roommate still in bed. "Amber!" Then E- Beth looked down beneath the covers and realized we were both buck naked. "Uh... when did YOU get back?"

"Oh... last night..." Amber drawled, looking right at me with a twinkle in her eye.

"Aww... What happened with Randall?" E-Beth was suitably sympathetic. "To be honest, I wasn't expecting you home until later this morning."

"Oh... MY-gawd." The blonde sounded like the perfect Valley girl. She sat up in bed, showing off only the sheer pajama top that did little to hide her bosomy curves.

"What?" My girlfriend was immediately curious. And without any further shame she slipped halfway out of the bed, revealing her own naked torso and heavy breasts swinging like pendulums. She managed to grab a school T-shirt and immediately began pulling it on.

Amber ogled E-Beth's swinging tits for just a moment before launching into her girlish tirade. "Let me tell you! So I'm feeling all lovey-dovey and more than a little randy. He takes me on this sweet walk across campus, stopping by these fountains and sculptures and telling me some of the history behind the school that I never stopped to learn. He's totally Prince Charming and I'm getting really wet between my legs, right?"

"Okay..." E-Beth was sitting up in bed, now covered with her shirt and oblivious to my not-so-subtle gestures asking her to find me my pants.

Amber rolled on. "So we get back to his place, and he's got this big house just off-campus. Nice furniture, big TV, kind of a bachelor pad, but cool, you know?"

"Sounds perfect. What went wrong?"

"He's got a GIRLFRIEND."

"No!" E-Beth's shocked voice dropped two octaves.

"So Randall and I are getting hot and heavy, we're making out and he's got my bra clasp undone. Then he asks if I want to see the bedroom. I agree, and his fucking girlfriend is in bed, wearing nothing but skimpy lingerie!"

"You're kidding me!"

"No! He fucking brought me back to have a threesome with her!"

"So what did you do?"

"I slapped him and ran! What did you think I would do?"

"Come on," E-Beth now teased. "Weren't you just a little bit tempted?"

Amber blushed and looked straight at the floor. "Well... yeah... you know me." Amber's eyes were wild and her nipples were hard once again.

E-Beth blushed. "Yeah, I do..."

"But that's not the point!" Amber continued. "If he'd just been HONEST up front, I might've done it. If you want a threesome, don't just spring it as a surprise! Like 'Hello! Meet my girlfriend! Do you wanna fuck us?'"

"I'll file that away for future reference," I deadpanned. "Now can I get my pants?"

E-Beth snapped out of her enraptured trance at Amber's story. "Oh, yeah, sorry." She got out of bed and headed for my shorts.

Amber was still wound up. "Ah, who cares? Not like I haven't seen him before."

E-Beth paused, confused. Not jealous, just confused. "When?"

Amber smirked. "Last night. I was already in bed when you two got home. You looked like you were a little distracted."

E-Beth looked surprised at the revelation, but not freaked out.

Amber laughed to herself, and then got up and out of bed. "Well, we've got a Chemistry final in an hour. I'm heading to the bathroom."

"So... Amber?" E-Beth's voice stopped her just before she opened the door.

"Yeah?"

"I introduce my current paramour. Do you possess the desire to engage in a shared incident of coital bonding?"

"Huh?"

"Meet my boyfriend. Do you wanna fuck us?" E-Beth grinned.

Amber took a moment to obviously look me up and down and then a sly smile touched her lips. "Ask me again sometime."

***

Danielle was waiting in the living room when I came in. She looked up from her textbooks, no trace of panic on her face.

"Hmm, those look like the same clothes you were wearing yesterday," Danielle commented off-hand.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, so."

Danielle smiled at me. "So how'd your Chemistry final go?"

"It went fine, actually. I'm pretty sure I at least got a 'B' in the class. Couldn't have done it without Amber." I headed into the kitchen to start making myself a sandwich.

"Ah, yes. You and Ammmmber seem to be getting along pretty well." She looked up at me and smiled mischievously.

"So?" There was a challenge in my voice. I immediately realized it was odd for me to get so defensive.

Danielle just held up her hands. "Hey, I'm not saying anything. It's just that I remember her being quite the bitch, even though she was two years younger than me."

"Yeah, well maybe she was. But everybody grows up. She's actually a really nice person once you get to know her."

"And do you want to get to know her?"

I actually threw a piece of bread at her.

"Hey, squirt!" Danielle's 'mom' voice was back. "You're going to clean that up!"

***

SPRING QUARTER, SOPHOMORE YEAR (May 2000)

Holy SHIT that felt good...

I rolled off of E-Beth's chest, my cock popping out from her lush cleavage as I fell onto my ass. She lay panting and staring at the ceiling, streaks of cum splattered across her face while a puddle of white goo cooled between her breasts.

"You did it again..." her voice was quiet and she pointedly looked away from me.

"Huh?"

"You screamed 'Ellie'."

"I did? Oh I'm sorry, honey. You know me. Spur of the moment, I'm trying to get out 'Elizabeth' and I end up shortening it. Doesn't mean anything."

"Yeah..." she sounded anything but convinced. And then she got up and retrieved some tissues to clean up her face.

E-Beth crawled right into my arms, her warm hug letting me know that whatever else was going on with my psyche, she still loved me. "So where is this going?"

"Hmm?"

"Where do you see us in... a year... two years... five years?"

I pictured everything and the words came easily. "Well, in a year, maybe we can get our own apartment together. In two, I'll be looking for a job close to the school so we can still be together."

I turned and kissed her. "And in five... who knows? Maybe we'll be married."

"Yeah..."

"A baby on the way..." I mused, lost in my fantasy.

We both lapsed into silence. Then E-Beth noticed the clock. "Oh, I'd better get to class." We were in the middle of the Spring Quarter, and E-Beth was just a freshman. There was still a lot more school before we could seriously contemplate marriage. But it was a nice idea.

Cherys was in the living room of our apartment, studying, when E-Beth and I came out. She tossed off a friendly 'hello' and then returned to her books.

I kissed E-Beth goodbye at the door and she walked out of the apartment.

I was still standing by the door when Cherys walked up beside me and wrapped her arms around my waist. She lowered her cheek to my shoulder and rubbed my back.

"Hey, gorgeous," I muttered.

"Hey..." Despite the warm pleasantness of her hug, I felt an indescribable melancholy settle over the both of us.

Cherys spoke quietly, "You said it again..."

"What?"

"You screamed Ellie's name."

"Yeah..." The turmoil in my mind threatened to send me into catatonia. I watched my girlfriend go down the stairs and head off back towards campus. "I know."

"David," Cherys said in a serious voice. "Do you love E-Beth? Or do you NEED her?"

I stared after E-Beth walking down the sidewalk. I didn't answer Cherys. I couldn't.

***

POST-FINALS (June 2000)

"I'm going to miss you, Elizabeth."

"Yeah, me too." She smiled at me wistfully.

"You guys are sooo sappy," Amber snarked, although not without a joking smile.

We'd come to the end of the academic year. It was June and it was time to move everything out of the dorms. E-Beth had packed up just about everything. And I had only two more of her bags to carry out to my car.

Everything was arranged, not that I was very happy about it. E-Beth had gotten a highly-regarded internship for the summer. Unfortunately, it meant she'd be spending the next three months in a big city three hours away, instead of our hometown. I was taking her to the airport with three of her bags. The rest I'd drop off at her parents' house when I got home.

"But hey," I said warmly. "In a few months, we'll be back here and everything will be back to normal, right?"

"Right..." she said, rolling over the heaviest suitcase. She sounded a little down. I chalked it up to sadness over our upcoming separation. I took the suitcase and headed out into the hallway.

The door was just closing when I realized I'd forgotten the second bag. I stood up the rolling suitcase and backed up, catching the door just before it closed.

I heard E-Beth's voice from the other side. "I can't break up with him." I froze immediately in the hallway, unable to see, but able to hear everything through the wide crack in the door.

"Why not?" Amber's voice had become soothing, comforting.

"It just feels... wrong..."

What was going on? Was Amber trying to get E-Beth to break up with me?

"Like... I'd feel... dirty, if I did it. I have an obligation to him. Before David... I... I was nothing. I was a fat, ugly geek."

"I remember. Well, more to the point, I DIDN'T remember you." I could actually picture the way Amber's head was nodding as she spoke. "But YOU made yourself the woman you are today. You and no one else."

"Because of him. He was the first cute guy to be nice to me. He was the first popular guy to even talk to me like a real person. I don't know that I ever would have gained the self-confidence I have now, or worked so hard to have the body I have now, if it wasn't for him." E-Beth's sounded so pained.

"He's a good guy. You've no argument from me there. But that deserves your respect. Nothing more. You can't feel... obligated... to be in love."

"But I am obligated."

"E-Beth, listen to me. You told me that he's already started to talk about marriage. And kids! Are you ready for that kind of commitment? If you don't feel as strongly as he does and you're not sure you ever will, you need to let him know. You have to break up with him."

"I just don't know that I could ever hurt him like that."

"You'd be doing him, and yourself, a favor. Stringing him along would only make things worse."

"I know, I know. Am I a bad person for feeling this way? I'm just finishing my freshman year at college! There are so many things I wanted to experience before I leave here. To try new things. To try... new guys! But... But what if other guys can't make me feel like he does? Gawd, the sex is incredible, Amber! We have an *amazing* chemistry together."

"There's more to life than chemistry."

"Doesn't hurt..."

"E-Beth... you have to do this. There's no other way. If you stay with him now you'll resent him for the rest of your life."

"I know..." I heard E-Beth sniffle. "Hell, he'll be back from the car any second and now I'm crying."

I was crying too. The tears were rolling down my cheeks listening to Elizabeth's pain. And I was the cause.

"Shhh..." Amber soothed.

"You know he never got over his dead girlfriend?"

"What?"

"Every now and again, when we're making love, he'll say her name. I mean, Ellie sounds like a nickname for Elizabeth, but I know that's not why he says it. When his heart goes into that... that place, it's her name that comes out. I feel like I'm just a substitute, plugging this hole inside of him." Her crying had turned into a full-blown bawling.

"E-Beth... you can't live like this. You've got to live your life, not HER life. You've got to break up with him."

"I'm not strong enough. I can't."

I stepped into the room and said, "You don't have to."

"David!" both girls shrieked.

"How much did you hear?" E-Beth immediately asked, blubbering through her tears.

"Enough."

E-Beth ran straight to me, throwing her arms around me in a big hug. "David! I'm so sorry!" She started into full-blown bawling once again. I just held her and waited it out. Amber looked over with a pained expression.

Eventually, E-Beth managed to find her voice. "Please believe that I care about you, I really do."

I looked down into her eyes. "But you're not really in love with me. You're not ready to settle down."

Still sniffling, she shook her head 'no', looking ashamed for not feeling what she believed she ought to be feeling.

"Isn't this supposed to be the other way around? Y'know, the girl wants a commitment and the guy can't handle it?" I tried to inject a little humor into the situation.

The joke didn't go very well. The tears coming down my face probably ruined the effect and E-Beth just looked even worse.

I didn't want to lose E-Beth. She brought me so much happiness and a boundless joy to our relationship. True, we were in something of a rut and true, we were starting to become an 'old couple'. But she had let me lead her on an adventure of discovering new love and I'd had the pleasure of opening her up to a world of sexuality.

But that was it. I was her beginning, her introduction. But unless I stepped aside, she would never learn what else the world had to offer her. I couldn't be her ending as well without denying her that chance.

And it wouldn't be fair to her. Because Cherys knew it, E-Beth knew it; even I knew it deep down. I was still haunted by Ellie. Who knows? If Ellie had lived, we might have even broken up by now. But because she had been taken from me in such a tragic and traumatic manner, her memory was still lodged inside of me. And in a way, my relationship with E-Beth had been founded as a rebound. That foundation couldn't be stable long-term and the cracks had recently begun to show.