The Book of David Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So did you sleep with him?" Amber asked.

E-Beth blushed bright pink and looked down. "Yes..." she replied, rather sheepishly.

"Was he any good?" Amber continued.

E-Beth smiled and looked up at me. "He wasn't as good as David. Not nearly as good."

All three of the other girls immediately started whooping, "Whoa!!!" Phyllis was giggling and trying to cover her mouth while appraising me in a whole new light.

Diane asked me in a sultry voice, "So, are you seeing anybody right now?"

Amber scolded, "Back off bitch. I called dibs, remember?" Her blue eyes flashed over me in a clearly evaluative manner.

Everyone else but me was laughing. Now it was my turn to blush and stare at my plate. E-Beth just continued. "You know, big city, lots of parties. Even though I wasn't twenty-one, there were a couple of places that would let me in. And even if we didn't hit a bar, people would throw big parties at their apartments. We all traveled in packs, together, us interns. We met Jake at a bar. He was some hotshot investment banker, older man, nice suit."

"You didn't put out on the first date, did you?" Diane asked.

"No! I made him wait three dates and some really expensive dinners before he even got inside my blouse. You shoulda seen him. Poor guy was drooling over my cleavage for weeks. He actually came in his pants the first time he got my bra off!" E-Beth was now giggling and holding her hands over her mouth.

E-Beth was on a roll. Without any further fear of retribution from me, she kept going. "I at least gave him another shot on our next date. He was really romantic and determined to make up for his... uh, premature finish to the last date. We ended up drinking wine at his 11th floor apartment downtown. Now let me tell you. For a charming guy at 28, you'd think he'd have learned how to eat pussy by now, wouldn't you?"

The girls were all laughing and I found myself joining in. A part of me felt the awkwardness of listening to this 'girl talk', especially when they were currently discussing male shortcomings in the bedroom. But more of me was focused on the changes I'd seen in E-Beth.

The girl had grown up. Seriously, she was so different from when I first met her. Gone was the chubby, shy, teenaged nerd. She used to wear baggy sweaters to hide her body from view and stare down at the floor at all times. In just a couple of years, she'd become a healthy, fit babe wearing tight T-shirts to show off her tits and a skirt to show off her legs. Her frizzy hair was straightened out and pinned back to display a pretty face she'd grown into. The glasses were gone, replaced by contacts that at least let me see the deep brown color in her eyes.

In the beginning, I had made love to E-Beth out of affection and emotional caring. If I hadn't known anything about her personality and just randomly saw her on the street back then, I never would have made a move on her. But now, she was a beautiful woman getting picked up by 28-year-old rich investment bankers in the city.

I'd had her. But I lost her.

And yet, when E-Beth looked over at me I swear I saw some of the old sparkle in her eyes. Who knew? Maybe when she was ready to settle down and I was certain I'd shed the pain of my past, maybe we'd end up together again.

The rest of our lunch was cold long before the conversation ended. But that's okay. We college students had learned to live on tupperware and leftovers.

When the girls started putting away the dishes, I figured it was an appropriate time to leave. Phyllis and Diane had to rush off to 1:30pm classes. Amber just saw the way E-Beth and I were looking at each other and made herself disappear somewhere.

E-Beth walked me to the door, and when we got there I turned and let myself take a long, lingering look up and down her body. Long, dark hair. Pretty face. Outstanding breasts. Wonderful, curvy hips and long legs. She clearly knew what I was doing and she actually turned to let me admire her.

"Now I'm jealous," I sighed.

"Of who?" Her voice had a playful giggle in it.

"Anyone who gets to have you from now on. You are beautiful, Elizabeth." My voice was sincere and carried a rasp of longing. I was too used to being able to have her and I wanted her now.

She looked like she wanted to jump me as well. But she held back and murmured in a quiet voice. "Thought we were just friends."

"A friend can still say a woman is beautiful."

"Did you miss me?" she asked. Her voice was full of emotion, and I had missed her. I knew then we were right about to give into our mutual desires, breakup or not.

I quickly turned away and sent my gaze over her shoulder. "So! You sounded like you had a good time over the summer. Got out, went wild. Did some of the things you always wanted to cut loose and do."

"Yeah..." she didn't comment on my avoidance of her question. "You know there's still more I want to do. Things I want to experience before I settle down."

"I know."

"I missed you, still." Her voice was heavy, she didn't want to let it go just yet.

I sighed, still looking away. "Me, too."

E-Beth took two slow steps forward and melded her body against mine.

When her bosom pressed against my chest I looked right into her eyes, so deep, so inviting. "We shouldn't," I warned.

"Just once more," she whispered before her lips found mine. And then I was holding her firmly to me, squeezing her so tightly as if afraid she would disappear. I completely lost myself into that kiss.

Somehow, we ended up in her bedroom. I'd pushed her T-shirt up to her neckline and unsnapped her bra. Both articles were still around her shoulders, just roughly shoved out of the way so that I could feast upon her breasts.

E-Beth was going nuts, tossing her head back and forth as I worked my way down to her skirt. I just lifted the hem and pulled the crotch of her panties to the side and then my tongue was spearing deep inside her channel, her pussy already wet and wanting. In a matter of minutes my lips were wrapped around her clit and she was shrieking in absolute ecstasy.

A minute later, E-Beth was panting and laughing at the ceiling. "The dexterity of your oral appendage is impressive!"

I grinned. There was the E-Beth I remembered.

She laughed again and then looked right into my eyes to translate, "FUCK! Now THAT'S how to eat a pussy!"

I just smiled up at her, the lower half of my face coated in feminine nectar.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck me. Fuck me now," she chanted while frantically waving her hands at me in a 'come here' gesture.

I got my jeans and shorts to my ankles and then E-Beth couldn't wait for me any longer. We were both fully clothed, just with that clothing moved out of the way. I couldn't maneuver very well with my ankles trapped together, but I managed to clamber onto the bed and get my hips between her legs. And with E-Beth holding her panties to the side, I sunk my cock into the hilt.

She was so wet, I glided all the way down on the first thrust. After exhaling loudly and taking in an equally long breath of air, I lay my face against E-Beth's neck while she cradled my head in her arms. We lay like that for a few minutes, her hips rocking slowly and her inner muscles squeezing gently as we just enjoyed the feelings.

I lifted my head up and looked in E-Beth's eyes. Her eyes were moist and I opened my mouth to say something, but she put a finger to my lips to quiet me. "Don't say anything. Just fuck me."

I pulled my hips back, and she gasped when I pushed back in. Then I pulled my hips back again.

We kept up the cycle, old familiarity coming back as we bucked at each other. I let myself be carried away as her hips jerked up into me and I slammed downward with all the force I could muster, compressing her body into the mattress beneath.

"Oh, fuck me David! Fuckme, fuckme, fuckme!"

Neither of us lasted very long. We were both too keyed up after our long absence and I personally hadn't had sex since E-Beth had left for her internship. So with our clothes hanging off us, E-Beth thrust upwards one final time and screamed her climax. I bit down on the T-shirt bunched up around her neck and grunted out my release as well, feeling the overwhelming relief of pressure as my cock was spewing out gobs of cum deep into her body.

We lay there for a few moments, panting and trying to come to terms with what we had done. And then E-Beth grunted. "Oof, you're getting heavy."

"Oh, right." I rolled off and onto the bed next to her.

She retrieved a box of tissues and began to dab at the leakage coming out of her. She handed me a couple and I cleaned myself off. Then I pulled my shorts and pants back up and zippered myself closed. E-Beth was fixing her bra and getting her panties straightened out as well.

For some reason, the worrisome tension between us was gone, released along with our climaxes. E-Beth quickly leaned over and pecked me on the mouth. "That was fun."

"It was." I was already replaying the quickie in my head.

"We going to be okay?" she asked me. Our eyes bored into each other, looking for any sign of regret. There wasn't any.

"Yeah. Still friends?"

"Absolutely." E-Beth visibly relaxed when it was clear I wasn't going to push her to get back together. "Hey, if I ever get... you know... an itch that needs to be scratched..."

I grinned. "Hey, gimme a call."

***

NEXT: CHAPTER 5