The Boss and New Job Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes ... I said I'd be straight and not pulling any punches you'd probably end up sleeping with them."

"Thanks for that."

"I said I'd be honest ... You'd look after the clients at the companies apartment."

"Is it where Mr Caswell took me?"

"That's right ... Most of the appointments are during the day but some overnights might be required ... I can see your quite confused. You will get a promotion, not to be paid for what you'll be doing, but to 'give a reason' and disguise the fact that you will be 'away' for some evenings, all the ladies, bar one, like you are married. We don't want you to make any choices right away. Take the holiday break to consider your options, we won't think ill of you if you decide against but we would be disappointed not to have such a perfect replacement on-board."

"Errr ... thank you ... I'll do that," I answered, still a little dazed. I got up out of my chair and left the office without saying another word.

The whole issue was on my mind for the rest of that last day of work and during the Christmas break.