All Comments on 'The Boss and New Job Ch. 02'

by Kimcums

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I love the concept

I have always loved stories where a young wife helps to entertain company clients. My wife did this on several occasions. The first time she had two men fucking her and she called me so I could listen. Very hot. She was able to help close several deals for her boss and he made sure she was very well compensated.

baranbratbaranbratabout 10 years ago
I Loved the Story

Great detail during sex, some of the dialogue was a little cheesy, but overall very well done. Don't you just hate Anonymous comments who criticize you writings. They never have enough balls to leave their name. I, just like you, delete any derogatory remarks from people who don't have enough courage to leave their names. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
3 1/2 stars

Your writer's craft is excellent. For my taste Ch. 1 was better. However i am glued to Kim's character.

I am a voyeur husband. Years ago i hoped my wife would fuck her boss. I think he hoped so too. Neither of us was lucky.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Where are the feelings

ch01 was better then ch02; Ste story is good but I miss the feelings. Did she really love her husband? I don't think so. I want to know what her husband alreday sat and feels. I don't think he is so stupid, not to feel something changed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
4 *s

Kim is a keeper. I myself admire her turbo charged sex drive. There will be enough for the husband and the company. He is likely to find out but let the author decide how the husband will react. All we should do is read the stories. And they are just the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
still a skank & getting worse

Hey she remembered hubbie! Now, except for a few chosen company men,

her clients will wear a raincoat. so no VD for her. Hubbie will

have to find out about his company slut wife

another way....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The question is whether she can entertain & yes fuck clents for a living & still love the husband

As someone said earlier, this is just a story. After we read Ch 1 we all knew she wood start selling her body. Let's all wait for Ch 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
alfie

when I read stories under the loving wife category ,I want it to be sounding realistic this is noting more then a jackoff story for horny lonely old men. there is no reality in this peace of claptrap shit. first off what woman in her mid twenties that is married attends a Christmas party that is for employs only that has live music and dancing and drinking. what husband would be comfortable by allowing to go. and show me the husband that would agree to her staying over night at some ones place that he douse not know. you would think that he would insect that he pick her up after the party or coffee, what is she going to wear to sleep her gown .then she comes home thenext day well fucked and he douse not notice give us that have a brain a break.you know the story she agrees to a company whore,oh pardon me escort . what kind of husband would agree to her taking a promotion that would have her coming late and staying over night occasionally ?you would think he would want to know a type of job it was! And as for Kim she is well suited for the position, she is not a wife she noting but a cum swallowing slut. I mean she fucks Nigel bare back a number of times she also fucks Evans bare back but the clients have to wear condoms and even with a condom they are not allowed to cum in her cunt, I was wrong she is a loving wife after all, me bad. shes just a young lady that love fucking shriveled up limp dicked old men like the auther. sorry fellas . there is a lot more I could say about this offering but whats the use. so jackoff boys jackoff, that's if you can get it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
peter

I agree with alfie about this story. no company that is stocked with dirty old men and wives that slut themselves out for the company would servive very long. among all the husbands there had to be at lest one that wasn't totally stupid,and a client that woudnt rave about the benefit of dealing with them.as for kim ,I dought I a woman with her more morals would marry . she would be fucking ever flabby limp dicked old fart she could get her legs around.as for jonh her husband , he must be a complete moron to fall for her bullshit stories about her job and promotion that would keep her away from home over night. and don't try to tell us he approved of his wife being a prostitute because in the story it was discussed about him not being aware. the only way this story could be salvaged to make it sound more real is for john to discover her betrayal of their marriage vows, kick her to the curb and move in with his life, and let her continue fucking limp dicked old men to her hearts content. but I dought that will happen you will continue to have john being a clueless twit with a slut for a wife. but I imagine you old limp dicked old farts have to have your jackoff material remember theres no reality in this story.

horny_gurl55horny_gurl55about 8 years ago
another stupid one

good gosh almighty Lit: so full of those stupid fucking stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very well written

My only suggestion is have some interplay bringing the husband into this creating conflict between the boss and the husband. What you do with this is at your whim. This creates the possibility for more that can be done with the plot and the characters in it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
story

please get a life ans live instead writing your not that good at it lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
**** (4). PORNOGRAPHIC.

Some details that have nothing to do with the storyline should not be there. Ideally this story sould have been told on less than two pages.

That's my opinion, but to each his own.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Corporate whore

Done many times previously, and often better. This is not new or special.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
It's a story!

Why do people always criticise these stories, if you don't like them, don't read them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it very much (👍👍): ⭐⭐⭐⭐+ (4.4/5=88%).

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No ending , as they forget that the husband would notice the change in their sex life well she being the Company whore , divorce and suing the company for alienation of his wife .

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

meanwhile my friend of 20 years went fishing and after he was done he removed the safety from his pistol and took his own life

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well told tale, I always feel sorry for the poor dumb husband, not realising his wife who loves him sooo much, is a liar and a cheat, I always hope husband dumps the bitch and finds someone to share his life with, but as in real life that doesn't happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Clients- johns same thing. Just another whore trying to dress it up. Her husband will find out soon.

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Love the dialogue in this story and sex is titillating. Good story with lots of possibilities for such a creative writer

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous