All Comments on 'The Boss Ch. 01'

by nhplayguy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent fantasy

Hope to see more soon. Thanks

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Boss Trouble!

Wife's Boss shows up to help hubby rev up his computer. Instead, he ends up revving her up. Surfing the Web can be dangerous. Interesting! Well Written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A good beginning!

I enjoyed the scenario, the dominant female boss, the demure out of town wife, and the submissive husband - who although curious and perhaps "willing", is none-the-less coerced into surrenduring to Janet's will! I hope the exchange of power will remain central to the continuing chapters and that Janet will lead her new submissive into territory that those web sites only hint about! She's already in control of both husband and wife - I hope it goes to her head and encourages her to push some limits.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
a big surprise

Way to go nhplayguy i thought that was really good i think the boos lady should make his wife into her dom slave.

Pat

Atlanta,Ga

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
a big surprise

Way to go nhplayguy i thought that was really good i think the boos lady should make his wife into her dom slave.

Pat

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Which way will it go?

Love the stories w/ older women taking charge. Is she helping the wife take control or will the wife submit too? Either way can't wait for part II.

MastersallMastersallover 17 years ago
Great BEGINNING

Enjoyed the beginning.. look forward to further chapters..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
so someone who has had unsupvised access

to my computer tries to blackmail me with what they say was on it.

Time to laugh in their face, ring the wife and tell her her boss has been trying to blackmail me and has planted stuff on our computer as "evidence".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous