Mom the Cum Dump

Story Info
Dad liked to fuck Mom when she was zonked out on pills. Hmmm
3.8k words
4.33
149.3k
187

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What is normal? Maybe whatever you are accustomed to or maybe just whatever you have learned to tolerate. My family of three was a little of each.

Dad is a coast to coast trucker who makes a lot of money. He paid off the house years early and I always had whatever I wanted, from cars to college. His line-haul (settlement) checks were direct deposited to a joint account that he had with Mom and later with me as Mom became more of a vegetable.

I don't think Mom had any health issues; physical at least. She drank, watched television, and occasionally went out during the day. At night, she took sleeping pills. I don't think they were legal because every time the old prescription bottle would get almost empty, it would fill up again.

Dad never did anything with Mom except to fuck her. He would come in during the night and I would hear their bed, then he would leave or spend a little time with me if I was home and awake. In the morning, Mom would ask me if Dad had been home. I guess he fucked her in her sleep and did not clean her up after.

His coast to coast trips would not always bring him near the house, so sometimes he would not get home for weeks.

As I got older, Dad began to tell me things. He said it was lonely out on the road with no pussy. There were plenty of "lot-lizards," (hookers) in the truck stops but he did not like wearing a condom and he would not touch one without protection. That and the fact that he liked to run hard and make the money, not hang around truck stops like a lot of drivers. He told me when he paid off his truck, both the tractor and the trailer. Then he paid off the house.

I said, "Dad, you should take a vacation."

"Maybe a vacation would be nice if I had a girlfriend, but your Mom is not girlfriend material. So I may as well just keep running hard." That was the first time I ever heard him say anything against her.

That leaves me: I guess I am not like every other 20 year old either. I had poor marks in high school and did not think I could qualify for college, but I managed to get into a general business class. My dream was to be an architect but no college would take me. Worse yet "NV" was the only letters that belonged after my name: (Near Virgin.)

There had been a party where a lady got roaring drunk and fucked every guy there. I wondered for a long time if we had raped her because of her drunken condition but she had been the aggressor and really seemed to be enjoying herself. And there was the older woman who had asked me to come up to her apartment and help her with something. I helped her three times that night but when I looked at her in the morning, my only goal was to find my clothes and run.

So while most guys my age were either married, getting all the pussy they wanted from girlfriends, or both, I went without except for masturbating with Mom's panties held up to my face. I loved her musty cunt smell.

The next time she asked me if Dad had been home, I asked her why she thought so. She said, "Nothing Honey."

"I am serious Mom. Did somebody rape you in your sleep?"

"I don't know. I was a mess this morning."

"Yeah Mom, I heard him in the middle of the night but I didn't get up." She seemed satisfied with the answer, especially when she found the big bag of dirty clothes that he left. His clean clothes were gone.

So was she saying that she only knew that she had been fucked if she found her pussy full of cum? This made me wonder if I could get away with fucking her. The next time would be my time.

A couple weeks later Dad came home a little after midnight and was gone by 2AM. I slipped into the master bedroom and found her lying nude on the bed. I started kissing her lips and her tits. It all felt so good. She moaned a lot but never woke up. I got a warm, wet facecloth and cleaned her up. I loved looking at her shapely legs and inviting mound, but my throbbing member reminded me that I was there to have sex with my Mom, not to ogle her.

That is when she started talking. I ran from the room only to realize that she was talking in her sleep.

When I crept back in the room, my Mom was playing with her clit and moaning while in a sound sleep. Her right, middle finger was going faster and faster on her clit and her left hand was massaging her breast. She was moaning louder and louder while pleasuring herself. Suddenly her body went ridged and she started shaking. As her ass lifted off the bed, her pussy nectar ran down between her legs. She let out a soft scream and rolled over on her side, still asleep.

Was Mom really asleep or was she faking because she knew I was watching her? Would she tell Dad? Besides, even if she was faking, how could she fake the juice oozing out of her pussy?

My first thought was to run; grab a pair of her panties and enjoy the heavenly aroma and the memory of Mom pleasuring herself all the while I would be jerking off. But I was glued to the spot. I watched as Mom rolled over to her back again with her legs spread wide apart.

I smelled her musty cunt and stuck a finger in it. Then two fingers. The faster I moved my fingers in and out, the louder she moaned until it was nearly a scream. I kissed her legs and crawled up from the foot of the bed until my face was hovering above her love slot. The smell of her sex was amazing. I started lapping up her juices while still enjoying her aroma. Then she pulled my head into her cunt with both hands. My tongue traveled up and down her slot and my lips nibbled her clit. This had been one of my fantasies for as long as I had been enjoying smelling her panties.

By then my cock was hard enough to break boards. Fear of waking her up was fighting with the desires of my member. The smell of her sex was driving me on. I moved up on her until the head of my love stick was pushing her pussy lips apart. Then I started rubbing the head of my prick up and down Mom's slot where my tongue had just been.

Then my worst fear. She seemed to be waking up and she said, "What?" As I ran out of her room, scared, I began to remember that my boxers were still in there on the floor. Now what should I do? Go back in and have Mom catch me or leave the evidence behind?

While sitting in my room, thinking about my next move, it made sense to give Mom time to get back in a sound sleep, and then rescue my boxers.

Creeping back into her room, while guided by her night light, the sound of her moaning greeted me. Her right hand fingers were massaging her clit again and her left hand was pleasuring her tit. Does she do this all night? And she still seemed to be asleep.

As my eyes focused on her cunt and the swelling in my cock made no attempt to recede, I had to rub my love stick on her pussy lips again. The head of my cock was all the way in and felt amazing.

To my surprise she pushed up against my member and it slid in easy. Once inside her, she was tight. That went against what my limited experience had taught me. The feeling was amazing! It felt like thousands of tiny suction cups were massaging my cock. No wonder Dad drove hundreds of miles out of the way just to fuck her.

The closer that I got to my orgasm, the better it felt. When I started shooting ropes of cum deep inside her pussy, my whole body was having the orgasm and my brain was shutting down around all but my intense orgasm. It seemed to start in my toes and involve my entire being. I always loved the sensation of coming but this was better than anything that went before, Mom was moaning loudly and pulling my hips into her. She was lifting up to meet my thrusts and then she started shaking and screamed, "Oh my GOD!!"

Then I did a stupid thing; I cleaned her up again. Dad's laundry bag was sitting on the washer and maybe she would also know that she had been fucked. At the very least, Dad would drop off his other laundry bag and expect these clothes to be washed, ready to pick up the next time he got home.

I had to fill her wonderful pussy with my seed again. But how could I? I was too scared to get it up again. As I looked in at her beautiful nude body, I was actually shaking with fear that she would wake up. So I stood in her doorway watching her masturbate.

After a long time, time my cock started getting hard and the shaking stopped. As I crept closer, Mom started talking in her sleep again. Mostly moaning as she rubbed her clit faster and faster. I bent over and licked her gash while inhaling her musky aroma. She held my head with both hands and pushed my face into her cunt. I was afraid that I would suffocate but Mom's pussy tasted so good that it almost didn't matter. The more I licked, the more she moaned and the harder my swollen member became.

Then I crawled up onto her and entered her heavenly pussy again. Mom was moaning and pulling my hips into her. As I began fucking her faster she started screaming "fuck me, fuck me, yes, fuck me harder!"

It felt like thousands of tiny suction cups again. And when I started filling her pussy with cum again, it felt even better than before. She started shaking and had another orgasm of her own. She kept moaning and saying "fuck me" until her shaking stopped. My cock was still hard and still inside her so I started stroking again but soon my shaft started shrinking and fell out.

As I slid off the bed, she grabbed my member with her hand and pulled it into her mouth. The blow job felt amazing too, especially since she still appeared to be asleep. Soon I was hard again and entering Mom's pussy one more time. This time felt as good as the first. The harder I stroked, the louder she became. Then she rolled me onto my back and started riding me, cowgirl.

As she rode me, I held a tit in each hand, massaging a nipple with each thumb. Mom's thrusts became more and more powerful and her screams louder and louder. It wasn't long before she started shaking again and had another powerful orgasm.

As her orgasm receded, she collapsed on me with my cock still inside her incredible pussy.

Then I positioned her on her knees with her ass hanging off the edge of the bed. As I entered her wet pussy, doggie style, she started screaming "Yes, yes, yes!" This new position felt even better than the others. I held her hips with both hands and thrust as hard as I could. The harder I fucked her incredible pussy, the louder she screamed.

After a short time, I had an earth rocking orgasm and shot my biggest load ever. I kissed her lips again and left her to play with her clit.

Later that morning, I over slept and was late for school. When I arrived back home that afternoon, Mom was watching TV. She watched me enter the house and then asked, "Was your Dad home last night?"

"Yes Mom, I think he left a bag of laundry and took his clean clothes."

"Yes, I found the dirty clothes."

No more was said about it and we relaxed into our routines for the next few days. But it was very different for me. Now that I had fucked her, I wanted to do it again. I could not stop looking at her and remembering her beautiful body; her tight pussy; her wonderful blow job; the smell of her cunt musk; the taste of her pussy; and the memory of my intense orgasms. I had doubled my life's sexual experience in that one night and I wanted more.

I had fucked her and left her full of cum when Dad came home. Now I wondered if I could have my way with her and clean her up. After surviving 20 years without Mom's pussy, it became almost impossible to live each day without it.

Then my desire overcame my fear. With a 'tonight is the night attitude,' I cooked supper for both of us and waited while she took her pill and awaited the sleep that would follow. Meanwhile, my eyes traveled over her beautiful face, breasts, hips, and legs. When she went to her room I wondered how soon it would be safe.

After a short while she was moaning as she pleasured herself. I stood in her doorway for a long time, getting up the courage to take my reward. When I was sure that she was sleeping soundly and my horniness replaced my cowardly fear, I crept back into the master bedroom. By then, my throbbing erection was pointing the way.

I wanted to smell her heavenly cunt again. I wanted to kiss it and lick it again. I wanted to fuck her once more. "Mom, I love you; I love your pussy; I love what you can do with it!" As my excitement peaked, I bent over and started massaging her clit with my tongue. She was massaging her left tit so I started massaging the right.

After a while, I moved up and fucked her missionary style, then cowgirl, then reverse cowgirl. After three large orgasms for each of us, I couldn't get it up again, but she gave me another one of her expert blow jobs, and we were doing doggie style again. This time, I dumped a large load in her pussy and it was every bit as thrilling as the first three. As my cock exploded, my brain shut down and my body only knew the massive joy of coming. Mom was loud and she never woke up. Each time, she would shake all over and scream "Fuck me, fuck me, I'm coming!!" All the while, I would blow load after load into her tight pussy.

Totally spent, I cleaned her up with a warm face cloth. By the time that I finished washing her pussy, Mom was fingering her clit and massaging her breast.

Back in the safety of my room, it was time to reflect on my situation; I thought that I could do this again; night after night. And that is what I did, every night for the next week.

But on Friday something seemed different. She was watching television and making no move to take her pill and go to bed. Then she asked me to watch a movie with her. It was a chick-flick but I did not care what it was. My mind was only interested in her taking her pill and going to sleep. As the movie showed a beautiful love scene, my cock became rock-hard and my eyes traveled over my Mom's beautiful body. Her robe covered her but I knew what was underneath it and was fucking her in my mind.

Then the robe fell open on both sides and I had a nice look at her sexy legs. Panties kept her pussy hidden from view but I could see the outline of her slot through the thin material. Her tits were covered by the top part of her robe which was still together. About half way through the movie, the top part of Mom's robe fell open too, exposing her beautiful breasts. Her tits were bigger than what I thought that I liked but they were so sexy and nice that I loved them. I loved everything about her; especially her pussy.

This was new to me. Even though it was only television, we were doing something together. Sometimes I would cook for her or run errands, but this was doing something together, not just for her. It felt good to be pals with her.

The movie ended and we found another. Soon, she was cuddled close with my arm around her. My hand covered her breast and she jumped up screaming, "What do you think you are doing young man?"

"Sorry Mom. The movie must have gotten to me."

"I am your mother! You can't just grab whatever you want," she said as she pulled her robe together.

"I am really sorry Mom. It is just that you are so beautiful and sexy. That last movie made things worse. I guess I got carried away sitting so close to you."

"It got to me too, but we are mother and son. We must respect that, no matter what we feel."

Wow! Did she just say that? All I could think about was how much I wanted to fuck her. But was she feeling something too? I knew that she loved massaging her boobs and that might be the key that unlocks her pussy.

As we settled into the new movie, she cuddled close again. Her robe fell open and my eyes were rewarded once more. She started moaning, just like she did in her sleep. At some point my hand found her breast again and she did not remove it. I tried to massage her breast the same way she did when she was pleasuring herself in her sleep and it was working. She was moaning loudly and soon her hand was rubbing her clit through her panties and her free hand started massaging her other breast.

My pants were tented and my breathing was short gulps of air. As my excitement rose to concert pitch and my swollen cock was throbbing, I knew that I had to fuck her. My finger found the way into her wet pussy and she made no move to stop it at first.

Then she jumped up and said, "I am sorry. I am so sorry."

When she jumped up, my hand stayed in her panties and my finger was still in her cunt. I slipped a second finger in and started finger fucking her faster and faster. Her moans kept getting louder and soon she was coming on my fingers.

"I told you that we cannot do this," she said as she gently pushed my hand away. But she did not push hard on my hand and I did not take my fingers out of her pussy. She even felt tight on my fingers.

I did not want to take my hand out of her panties so I used my other hand that had been massaging her breast to pull her panties down. As they reached her feet, she stepped out of them.

I got on my knees in front of her and tried to lick her pussy but she slid back and said, "No!" So I pulled her ass forward on the couch again and my tongue found her entrance. The taste, the smell, and the thrill of what we were doing was soooo amazing! And she was awake! She was awake and moaning like she did in her sleep.

My member was throbbing and trying to burst through my boxers. I wanted to let my hungry cock have her cunt but worried that if I changed what I was doing, she would stop me. So I licked up and down her gash and nibbled her clit with my lips and Mom had a massive orgasm.

Soon, she was pulling my face into her wonderful pussy with both hands. Meanwhile, I used my hands to slip out of my boxers without missing a lick.

Then, I moved up fast and entered her incredible cunt in one bold move. She pulled my hips forward and matched my thrusts.

She quickly started shaking and screaming again so I fucked her as hard as I could. The sides of her pussy still felt like a thousand tiny suction cups and I had a big orgasm too.

We lay in the afterglow with my cock still hard and her pussy gently squeezing it for several minutes. I kissed her lips and pleasured her tits. Soon, the only question in my mind was, "When can we start fucking again." That is when I found myself in the middle of the living room floor and Mom getting herself together. It was a total surprise to me that she had strength enough to do that.

As I recovered from the shock, she said, "Your Dad thinks he can take what he wants when I am sleeping. Now you take what you want anytime you want!"

"I am so sorry Mom. But you are so amazing"

"So that makes it alright to be a motherfucker?"

"I thought you liked it too, Mom."

"That does not make it right! Have you been fucking me in my sleep too?"

After a long pause from both of us, she said, "Have you?"

Finally I said, "Yes Mom. I love you and cannot resist you."

After another long pause she said, "Then finish fucking me while I figure out what we should do!"

We did cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, one of her wonderful blow jobs and then doggie style. Then she asked me if I had ever fucked a girl in the ass and we did that too.

We both went to our separate bedrooms in case Dad came home while we were sleeping. I knew he would not be in for a week but why take chances? So we had sex again when we woke up. I did not dare to ask Mom if she had figured out what to do in case the news was bad. Better to keep fucking her all that I could.

That all happened when I was 20. I am 35 now and we still fuck every day. Dad divorced Mom and gave her a nice alimony. When I graduated I got a good paying job. Dad signed the house over to me so Mom pays her rent to me with her magic pussy.