The Boss Gets Her... Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Shut up! You know damn well you want this big dick now.” I playfully taunt her.

Before she can say another word, I have unleashed all 8 inches of my thick black dick and start waving it in the air beckoning her to suck it. Sure enough, after trying to play the shy role, I have fine ass Theresa Morales jerking my dick as we drive to her home. By the time we reach the first traffic light I have Theresa sucking on my dick like a whore in heat.

“Suck it bitch! Suck dat black dick like you mean it.” I order.

Theresa sucks on my dick…slurpin like it’s the sweetest black lollipop she’s ever had. Pre-cum has fallen out onto her tongue and she is just loving it. I am driving with my left hand while my right hand is helping me fuck her face with my throbbing dick. It is a 25-minute ride to her house and by the time we reach her driveway I have Theresa Morales butt naked sitting on the leather seats of my Truck. Yes, during our drive home I had managed to convince her to strip butt naked of all her clothes by telling her that it was almost 4 am and no one would notice.

“Let me get my clothes on to get in the house.” Theresa says.

“No! I want you to run in butt naked. No one will see you. Everyone is sleep.” I suggest.

“Now you know there is always a nosey neighbor up getting something to drink or a snack in the middle of the night who will see me.” She responds.

“Live dangerously young buck. Live on the edge. You only live once.” I throw some bullshit back at her.

That last line was just too much for her. She was not going to let some oldhead (34 to a 23 year old is considered ole’head) call her bluff. No, Theresa Morales had been challenged by some stuffy, high society lawyer - type dude and she wasn’t having it! Right before my unbelieving eyes, Theresa grabbed her purse…took out her house keys…told me to walk behind her, as to shield her from any nosey eyes…jumped out of my pathfinder into the rainy night…letting her soft ass jiggle and 36Cs bounce with me following behind her butt naked light-brown wide ass as she quickly walked to her side door. Damn, this was my kinda girl. In the back of my mind I was also thinking how that other fine ass bitch, Rachael “Boss Lady” Thomson, was going to be suckin’ my dick in my office later this morning.

As we entered her home, Theresa told me to keep quiet so that we wouldn’t wake her sleeping son and her roommate and her daughter. Theresa shared her modest home with her best friend Pam Green and Pam’s daughter Lisa. Pam was a 24 year old, African – American woman who had been one of Theresa’s best friends since the 4th grade.

“Just sit right here. I’ll get you a beer and be right back.” Theresa says as she lit a few scented candles and turned on BET, letting it play on mute.

Fuck this! I was feelin’ no pain from the drinks that I had and my dick was hard and ready to fuck. So what could a brotha do but get butt naked… and that I did. By the time Theresa returned with my ice cold Corona, I was sitting on her comfy black leather love seat in front of the TV in my birthday suite with my big hard black candle stick pointed straight at her, ready to be serviced. Theresa didn’t disappoint. Seeing my condition and state of undress, she walked to me with her equally butt naked self, handed me my beer, dropped down to her knees, grabbed my stiff dick off of my stomach, bent it to meet her luscious lips and while balancing herself with her hands on my strong thighs, slurped down on my dick. Damn! Theresa’s lips and tongue felt so wet and tight around my throbbing member. Again, I was mesmerized by our contrasting skin colors as her light brown eyes rested on my dark brown thighs. It was like the whole house was silent, but for, the sounds of her slurping down on my dick. The picture was so hot. Black as night except for 3 scented candles and the light from the TV. Me sitting on the sofa sipping my ice cold brew in one hand while face fucking this fine ass Mami with my other hand. Theresa was leaning forward so I got the added visual of her wide ass sticking straight out…Damn, what more could a brotha ask for!

“Yeah Mami! Suck dat dick! Suck it like you mean it, baby!” I exclaimed.

As Theresa sucked my dick soooo many thoughts flew in and out of my mind: 1) How ‘bout dis, I got da cleaning lady suckin’ my dick. 2) In just a few more hours I will have my boss suckin’ on dis same dick. 3) I got this bitch suckin’ my dick with her best friend upstairs sleeping. 4) I wonder what would happen if her best friend came downstairs and walked in on this site. Oh, my mind was wandering all over the place while enjoying this fantastic blowjob.

“Fuck this. Give me some of that pussy Mami.” I said while pulling my dick from Theresa’s oh so hot mouth.

In seconds, I had Theresa up on her knees bending over the back of her sofa and ramming my hardness all the way to the hilt in her deep soft & juicy pussy. I gave her big wide ass a couple of good smacks on each cheek before she cautioned me to not be so loud or I might wake the others. I paid her no mind. I was just that nasty. I wanted to punish this pussy and I didn’t care who woke up. As a matter of fact, I secretly desired her housemate, Pam, to walk in and maybe join in. For the next 10 minutes I fucked Theresa in that position while pulling her long beautiful black hair and occasionally giving those gorgeous wide ass cheeks the spankin’ they needed. As I tired of that position, I dislodged my dick and laid Theresa on her back and continued fucking her missionary style on her sofa. I had her left leg up over the back of the sofa and her head pinned into one of the arms while I just went to town fucking her real good. Theresa was moaning and panting like a bitch in heat. She started really driving me wild when she started speaking and moaning in Spanish. I couldn’t understand a word she was saying but it just all sounded so sexy.

“Yeah bitch, take this cum. I am going to unload all over your pretty face.” I told her while taking my “ready to explode” dick from her begging pussy and straddling as I smacked my dick across her face.

“Oh baby, here it cums.” I warned her as my dick began squirting semen all over her nose, lips, eyes, forehead and hair. Yeah, I was purposely aiming at those spots. I wanted her face to be a cum – filled mess.

When I was done, Theresa had my nut all over her face. She looked the part of a straight hoe…and I loved it. Seeing her laying on her back, butt naked with my nut all over her face and hair was just too hot!

It was now 5:30 am and Theresa snuck me into her bedroom where we both feel right to sleep. At about 7:30 am I heard Theresa getting up and taking a shower. She told me not to move until she got her and Pam’s daughter out of the house and on the school bus. So I just lay in the bed with yet another rock hard dick watching and listening as both Theresa and Pam showered, dressed and fed their children. Of course, I interrupted Theresa from getting dressed a few times and had her suck my dick or lick my balls. I was feelin’ really good fellas. You know how we men feel when we have just conquered some pussy all night long…that “who can fuck better than me” feelin’! Yeah Baby!

I also quietly called my secretary and let her know that I wouldn’t be in until later in the day (I still wanted to meet Rachael in her office during her conference call.)

The next thing that happened was just unbelievable. It was just what I wanted to happen. Theresa had walked the two children up to the corner bus stop and I was trying to find my slacks so that I could go down the hall and piss (You men know that early morning hard piss dick). As I was walking towards the chair where Theresa had neatly folded my pants, the door to the bedroom suddenly swung open and BAM, in walked Pam!

“Oh Shit! I am sorry. I-I thought T-Theresa was in here. I forgot you were here. I- I am so sorry.” Theresa’s housemate, Pam, stuttered.

“That’s ok baby.” I said while proudly displaying my big thick 8-inch monster for her viewing.

As Pam nervously stuttered her way out of this uncomfortable situation, she simultaneously lowered her eyes to take in my dick.

“Damn!” was all she could say.

By the way, Pam was a cutie in her own right. Pam was about 5’7” with a track stars sturdy long and powerful legs, about 36C-28-36, with big pretty eyes and a short “Anita Baker” style hair style and she had a deep chocolate complexion with big juicy lips to top it off.

As Pam turned to leave the room she bumped into Theresa as she was walking up the stairs. All I could here is Pam telling Theresa, “Damn that boy got a beautiful dick. You might have to let a sista get at some of that one day.”

All Theresa could say is, “Bitch, you already get enough dick.”

When Theresa came in the room I told her what happened and also informed her that I had overheard her girl’s comments about my dick. I then teasingly asked Theresa if she would mind if I offered her girl some of this dick. Theresa then told me that Pam wouldn’t let me fuck her…that she was just joking.

I countered that if I walked downstairs butt naked with my dick sticking up in the air Pam wouldn’t be able to resist and would let me fuck her.

Theresa dared me. So after I got assurances from Theresa that her girl was cool and wouldn’t try and scream rape, I proceeded to go take my piss and then walk down to the kitchen without a stitch of clothing on and offer Pam my dick for breakfast. Theresa could not believe I had the balls to do this. She just waited up at the top of the stairs and listened (remember this happened when I was 34 and these to women were in their early 20s…so we thought the whole world was just one big party).

As I walked down the stairs and towards the kitchen were Pam was drinking her morning orange juice and preparing her lunch for work, my dick just got harder and harder in anticipation of Pam’s reaction to my dick. I must have been some site. I was walking around in a strange woman’s home completely naked with my big hairy balls, the size of tennis balls, full of cum and swinging between my muscular thighs topped off by 8 inches of steel – hard dick! I was so excited that my big mushroom head capping my dick was tingling.

“Ooooooh! Shit! Oooooh Damn!” Pam darn near dropped her glass out of her hand as she turned to see me standing at the doorway of the kitchen butt assed naked holding and pointing my 8 thick inches of dick straight at her.

“You want some of this dick bitch!” I confidently said.

“J-J-John! What are you doing?” She stammered again.

Walking towards her still holding my dick, I said with a cocky smirk, “ I heard you telling Theresa how you thought I had a beautiful dick.”

By this time, Theresa had heard Pam’s loud scream and had come behind me, both to smooth out the situation if need be and to watch to see how her friend reacted.

“Why don’t you just suck dat dick gurl? You know some dick before work would do a horny bitch like you some good.” Theresa suggested to her roommate.

As Pam told us that we were crazy, I walked just inches from her and while taking the orange juice from her shaking hand, placed both hands on her shoulders…kissed her full on her big full lips and slowly forced her to her knees. It didn’t take long…seconds after seeing my hard throbbing dick bounce before her nose and lips; Pam opened her mouth and pulled my dick down to her soft red lips. This was turning me the fuck on. Here I am standing before Pam, in her own house, dominating the bitch. She was all dressed for work in her purple business suit and black blouse buttoned down exposing her ample cleavage. For the next 5 minutes Pam sucked on my dick while Theresa cheered her on.

“Come over here and drop to your knees and help your roommate suck dis dick.” I ordered Theresa.

Theresa gave me this, “who do you think your are” look before joining in playing the submissive role.

Damn, I was one lucky brotha. Before I knew what was happening I had these two fine sistas on their knees sucking my dick for all they were worth. One chocolate brown and the other golden brown. I was grabbing their hair…smacking my dick across their faces…calling them roommate sluts…grabbing their tits…just doing everything horny that I could think of. Finally, after about 10 more minutes of this, I couldn’t hold back any longer. I busted first down Theresa’s throat then shared with Pam and busted my nut down her throat. They both sucked me dry. The funny thing was Theresa and I wouldn’t let Pam brush her teeth or rinse her mouth out. We let her finish her orange juice but that was it. We made her grab her pocketbook and go straight to work with cum breath and semen in her mouth. Theresa later told me that she called her friend at work throughout the day and teased her about being the cum breath lady. Once we got Pam out of the door. Theresa and I fucked 3 more times…I fucked her in her ass while she buttered my waffles…I had her suck my dick while she called out sick for her day job and finally, I had her lean up against her front door while I fucked her pussy from the back before leaving at around 11:00 am. It was out of control fucking her against her front door as the mail man stood inches away on the otherside sliding mail through this same door. She also gave me her thongs as a parting present.

ABOUT 2 PM THAT DAY:

Things had moved so fast. They were actually out of control. It was like the last 24 hours of my life was some porno movie. I was fucking everyone I came in contact with. In 24 hours I had fucked my boss in her ass, out in the parking garage. I had fucked the cleaning lady silly and had her blow me while driving to her home. This morning I had face fucked both our cleaning lady and her housemate on their kitchen floor before fucking Ms. Cleaning Lady a few more times. Damn, I was living the life!

Well, now it had cum to this. After leaving Theresa & Pam’s home this afternoon, I went home to take a power nap and showered. As I was driving back to the office, I called Rachael on my cell phone letting her know that she had lost our little bet and would be sucking my dick in my office today. As a matter of fact, I told her that I wanted to sit in her office during part of her conference call so she could “pay up.” At first she argued that that was too risky…that she would be on the conference call with 5 other offices across the country as well as with the client. I ignored her and told her to let her secretary know that I would be joining her for the call.

After settling in and responding to some of my urgent messages, I left my office and headed across the street to Rachael’s main office (anyone who knows anything about law firms knows that partners have their choose of offices and often have claims on more than one office throughout the firm. This was the case with my boss). Rachael had her main office across the street in the main building and also had a conference room/office in my building as well. As I approached Rachael’s office, her fine secretary, Barbara Rankin, was bending over her desk with her phat ass stickin’ straight up at me. Barbara Rankin was a Jamaican sister of about 43 years of age. She always dressed to the “T” and kept her hair together. Barbara had these great big tits that must have been 44D. She was a lil’ on the thick/chunky side…but chunky is a good thang! Barbara was funny, she could switch back in forth between her accents. One moment she was speaking the kings English clearly and before you knew it she had changed to a heavy Jamaican accent. She normally saved the latter for her girlfriends around the coffee table. Yes indeed, I also had a major hard-on for Barbara Rankin! But that would have to wait, I had more pressing business with her boss right now.

“Hey Barb! How are you this afternoon?” I greeted her.

“Oh, hello John. What’s going on with you? How are you today?” Barbara responds.

“I am good. Thanks. Did…” Before I could get it out, Barbara finished my thoughts and told me that Ms Thomson was waiting for me to join her conference call.

Barbara then asked if I wanted a cup of coffee or tea and then ushered me into Rachael Thomson’s office.

Rachael had instructed Barbara that once she had me situated in her office she was to lock the door behind her and not to disturb us under any circumstances.

As the conference call was in full swing by the time I arrived, all of our greetings were done in silence with hand gestures. Rachael was sitting back in her big brown leather swivel chair with both her legs propped up on her desk. She wore a soft pink silk blouse with the top 3 buttons unfastened showing off her sexy black lace bra. This was completed with a tight form fitting black skirt which, because of how she was sitting, had ridden up exposing her legs and a good portion of her lusciously thick black thighs. Damn she looked fine.

Ok, it was time for me to fuck with my fine boss. I stood up in front of her desk and just grabbed my crotch while mouthing to her, “You want dis dick don’t ya boss lady?”

“Stop it.” She mouthed back.

I wrote her a note on her yellow sticky:

You lost our little bet baby. Now you must pay!

Rachael red my note and just shook her head in denial. But nope! I would not deny this beauty. While Rachael was responding to one of the callers I took it upon myself to unfasten my slacks and pull out my now hard dick. I walked right over to Rachael and while she was in mid sentence, I smacked my dick across her face. She was good though. Rachael calmly turned her head to look directly at my big dick…grabbed it in her sexy soft hand…begin jerkin’ it real good…and continued her conversation with the other callers. This was simply dynamic! My boss was talking corporate strategy with 5 or 6 big time attorneys and 1 client, while simultaneously stroking the 8-inch dick of one of her associates. Oh, I was feeling good now! As they say, it doesn’t get much better than this.

For the next 20 minutes I had Rachael suck my dick in between her speaking times. While she was speaking, I also took those opportunities to massage her breast and pull her panties off from under her skirt. At one point, Rachael was sitting at her desk talking to the client on the speakerphone while I sat across from her wearing her pink panties over my head and face. She did all she could not to bust out laughing. I think the hottest moment had to be when Rachael was just about closing the deal. She was talking final numbers with the client…I was kneeling between her desk and her sitting in her chair…I had both her legs spread and resting on my shoulders…and I was going to town sucking and licking her pussy. I was really enjoying eating Rachael’s pussy too. I guess I had been fucking and getting my dick sucked so much lately, this change of pace was exciting. The killer was when the client said that she agreed with Rachael’s terms. All the partners clapped and cheered. Well, they thought Rachael was joining them in their celebration but in reality she was cheering because she had just cum all over my tongue and face. As the client said she accepted Rachael grabbed my head tight and held me down between her thick thighs while she came a ferocious cum!

As the conference call winded down, I got myself together and waited for Rachael to close the call. I was hard as a rock again. I still hadn’t cum.

“Damn, you are so crazy!” Rachael said as she clicked off the speakerphone.

“You know you like it!” I responded.

“Wow! I can’t believe we did that. If those old fogy stogies (she was on the call with 4 white men in their late 50s and early 60s as well as two white women in their late 50s) knew what we were doing it would have been all over.” She says shaking her head in disbelief.

“Shit, they may have been doing the same thing. Old motherfuckers get their freak on too, ya know.” I said.