The Boss Gets Her... Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“So you fucked my girl Theresa last night, huh?” Rachael says rhetorically.

“Yeah, told you so. You gotta have more faith in a brotha.” I explain with a smile.

“Rachael.”

“What?” She responds.

“I want to fuck your big titty secretary.” I throw that idea at her.

“No! No! No!” Barbara is off limits. She has a nice boyfriend and she don’t need you taking her mind off of him.” Rachael exclaims.

“Fuck, I know that would be a good piece. Do you think she would fuck me if she didn’t have a man?” I probed.

“You are so damn horny. Slow down.” Rachael all of a sudden tries to be my mentor again.

“Ok, since I can’t have her I am going to be taking it out on your ass overtime baby.” I say with a smile.

“Yeah, yeah right.” She snaps.

Just then Barbara knocks at the door.

“Come in Barbara.” Says Rachael.

Barbara opens the door and lets us know she is leaving for the day. As Barbara leaves my dick is just aching for some attention. Barbara switching her juicy ass down the hall is driving me nuts. I have to fuck and now!

“Rachael come to my house right now and fuck me.” I blurt out.

“Aren’t you tired from all the action you been getting lately. Didn’t your lil’ Puerto Rican friend take care of you last night?” Rachael gives me a hard time.

“Don’t you worry about my Puerto Rican friend. I am talkin’ ‘bout your ass now baby. Now grab your stuff and meet me at my house in ½ hour.” I order.

“Damn, you just want wear my ole’ ass out don’t you?” Rachael says jokingly.

I walk over to her and with both hands grab a hand full of her more than generous 50 inch ass and respond, “Yeah baby, I am gong fuck you till your legs are unsteady.”

Exactly ½ hour later, Rachael and I are butt ball naked in my basement. I have her bent over my washing machine with her big legs spread and my dick buried to my big black hairy cum filled balls in her ass.

“Take all dis dick you big assed horny bitch!” I scream in ecstasy as I fuck her ass while spanking those big bouncy butt cheeks. The other thing I love about Rachael is that she is hairy. I love hairy. She has hairy underarms and a hairy asshole.

I am wailing away at Rachael’s ass. It is like I am trying to break my dick off in dat ass. Rachael is supporting her self with both her hands clutching the washing machine while I just hammer her asshole good and hard.

“Yeah boss lady. You enjoyed nuttin’ all over my face while you closed your big deal this afternoon, huh? Now you gonna pay bitch. Take dis dick…take it.” I continued to yell in jest as I fuck her ass while sipping a ice cold beer in my free hand. Yeah, I had this holding a beer while fuckin’ thang going on back then.

Rachael loved being dominated. She was really into our fuck sessions. She admitted to me that the reason she loved being dominated sexually was because she always dominated men intellectually. She told me it had been this way since her college days. She would tutor the “dumb jocks”, as she called them back then, and then let them fuck her silly afterwards. She dominated them in the “smarts” department while they dominated her in the bed. She told me how one of her school’s star running backs, who ironically, played a few years in the NFL, (Yes, I know who it is but, sorry can’t share that bit of info), made her suck his dick in her dorm while his girlfriend waited outside in the hall for him. The girlfriend thought they were inside talking about test scores. She told me that this football star got a real kick out of having her, the school smart bitch, suck him off while his girlfriend, the school’s hottest bitch, waited right outside the door.

After fucking Rachael in her ass, I walked her upstairs and we sat around my living room listening to some hip hop music and smoking a few joints. All evening long we stayed butt naked. I loved watching Rachael switch that big funky black ass of hers around my house. Her juicy juggs were also a thrill to see shake and jiggle as she walked about my home. I had convinced Rachael to stay the night so we just screwed and got high all night long. The next morning I woke up about 6:30 am with a raging hard – on. Rachael was sleeping on her stomach, so you know I had to pull the covers down and look at that naked ass sticking up at me. That was all it took. While she slept, I straddled her back and spread those thighs so I could get my dick up in that pussy. There is nothing…I mean nothing like a good morning fuck. As Rachael was still sleep, I hadn’t given her pussy the opportunity to get wet. So when I stuck my dick up in her pussy she jumped up shocked.

“Oh John…slowly baby. Go slow, I am not wet yet.” Rachael moaned.

I damned near paid her no mine. I slacked off a bit, but basically, I just gave her long slow powerful strokes. Within minutes Rachael was wide-awake and taking dis dick like a trooper. I held her face down into the pillow and fucked her pussy good with her laying flat on her stomach. I loved the view of her big ass that this position allowed. She would throw that ass back at me with wicked abandon.

While I was fucking her my phone rang. Because I knew that Rachael and I had an understanding…I could fuck other women and she could fuck other men…I didn’t bother to turn down the answering machine. Guess who it was? Yep, it was Theresa calling and trying to get me to come see her that night. It was so comical. As Theresa was talking and sounding like a desperate hoe begging for some dick, Rachael was mocking her as she took the pounding in her pussy from me.

“Sorry bitch. This dick is presently in use. Pick up that receiver and tell your lil’ Puerto Rican hoochie mama that your busy fucking some real pussy now.” Rachael teasingly said while listening to Theresa and having me fuck her hard.

Rachael was too much. I just continued to drill Rachael in that position for damn near a ½ hour before pulling out and unloading a wad of cum all over dat big ass. For being such a bad girl I rubbed my cum into her ass like lotion and didn’t allow her to shower before leaving that morning. I made her go home like a funky hoe with my cum all rubbed in her ass.

Well folks, bad news. That was the end of my affair or fling with my boss Rachael Thomson. Her conference call deal closer had gone so well that they promoter her and shipped her off to run our office in another state. I did get to fuck Rachael one last time during our “goodbye” weekend in New York City. We stayed in the same suite that we stayed in for her girlfriends wedding. We had fun sexying up that suite again. It is now 6 years later and here is an update:

John Hankins (me): I left that firm 2 year later and now am in business for myself. I am presently involved with a beautiful sista who I met while on vacation last year. She is standing over me right now as I type this part of my story. She is 37 years old, 38D-30-44, with chocolate brown skin, big sexy eyes, a short lil’ cute hairstyle, juicy big full lips, a great personality and a nice hairy pussy. Oops, I got a hard smack for that last one.

Rachael Thomson: Is now happily married. I attended her wedding last fall and found that her new husband has two fine ass daughters, one 19 and the other 21. Rachael told me to stay away from her stepdaughters.

Theresa Morales: Theresa and I fucked off and on for the 2 remaining years I was there. I would sometimes stay late while she was cleaning and bounce her off my dick at my desk after hours. Theresa is real good people. She has now also left her cleaning job at the firm and is working as a customer service rep while attending college at night.

Pam Green: Theresa and Pam surprised me for my birthday that same year and both gave me lap dances and let me fuck them. That was the only time I fucked Pam or had any more sexual contact with her. Theresa was getting kinda jealousy and wasn’t trying to share me if she didn’t have to.

Barbara Rankin: Now ya’ll know how I do. You know good and well that I found my way to fuck Barbara Rankin. When Rachael moved out of state to take the promotion I asked her to put in a good word for me to Barbara. Apparently, Rachael hooked me up good because within a month or two after Rachael moved I asked Barbara out to dinner and a show and she said yes. It took me 4 dates over 2 months but I finally got to fuck Barbara Rankin. Oh and that Jamaican pussy was damn good. She had one of the tightest pussy’s I’ve ever had. Funny thing was that Barbara and Rachael remained close friends and one night while talking on the phone Barbara told Rachael how she and I were seeing each other. Rachael told me how she had to act like she never fucked me while listening to Barbara talk about us. The night I finally fucked Barbara was two days after she found out that her man had been cheating on her with some chick from his job. So I guess I got a “payback” or “revenge” fuck.

Rachael’s 19 & 21 year old stepdaughters: I am working on them now. I always tease Rachael about sending them down to intern with me during the summer. LOL

Thanks for reading the story of my young and crazy days! Tell me what you think.