The Boss' Son: Seduced Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's the matter baby?...Cat got your tongue?...Come on!...It won't bite!..."

David blinked at the raven haired beauty in indecision. He couldn't believe she actually wanted him to kiss her there. He didn't want to but he didn't want to piss her off even more.

"You mean..?..." he asked as he hesitantly leaned forward and quickly ran the tip of his tongue over Debra's butt hole.

"David!...What do you think you're doing?..." Debra gasped in feigned amazement.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Fletcher!...I just thought!...Didn't you...?... Ohh Goddd!..." David groaned, blushing a brilliant red in embarrassment as Debra glared back at him.

Debra could hardly stifle her laughter. She maintained her haughty demeanor as she said... . "I can't believe you would do such a thing!... Kissing my asshole!...What kind of a dirty girl do you think I am?...Why I've a good mind to...If that's the way you're so inclined... Go on...Kiss it!...Give it a good lick!..."

And with that Debra snaked one hand behind her, gripped the back of David's head and pulled his face tight into her still lewdly spread ass crack.

David didn't know what his imperious boss wanted and so he decided to simply do what he had been told. He again let his tongue slip out and swipe swiftly over Debra's crinkled anus.

"Ummm!...Why that's...that's...Ummm!..." Debra groaned, pretending to be pleasantly surprised by the thrust of David's tongue against her twitching anus.

"Don't stop!..."

David was surprised at the taste and texture of Debra's back hole. It was a little tart and a little greasy, but it wasn't unpleasant. It was like her asshole was a real little mouth that was begging him for a kiss. David leaned closer and shyly pursed his lips against her crimson rosebud. He turned his mouth and pushed his tongue tentatively into the center of Mrs. Fletcher's quivering brownie.

"Oh yesss!...That's it!..." Debra enthused as she exhaled and relaxed her sphincter, gently siphoning David's tongue into that humid hole.

"Ummm!...Umm Hmm!.....That's good!..." she murmured excitedly. And there was no pretense now. She loved the feel of his lips puckering against her pursed opening, his delving tongue slithering around inside her ass. David seemed to have overcome his initial reluctance and was now exploring her nether opening with real enthusiasm.

"Unn Hnn!...Ohhh!...Make your tongue stiff!...Really jam it in there!...Unn Hnnn!...Unn Hnn!...Like that!...You dirty little boy!...Yesss!..." Debra purred as David began to give her ass an enthusiastic reaming.

Debra smiled at the sight of David's chin nodding away at the apex of her parted loins. She enjoyed his tongue twisting around inside her responsive nether hole just a little longer then suddenly stood up and turned around.

David was stunned. He looked up at her, his eyes blinking like a mole that has just crawled out into the sunlight. Debra grinned at the spectacle that David presented. His face was gleaming with girl goo, from his chin to his hair line. His lips were scarlet and swollen and he was panting like he'd just finished a hundred yard dash.

The dark haired beauty slowly moved towards him, getting to her knees on the little couch as she straddled his lap. Her pillow like breasts heaved up and down through her gauzy shirt in front of David's face as she mounted him. She first used one hand to wipe most of the goo off his face then reached down and firmly fisted his throbbing boner as she shifted her loins down towards his.

"Oh God!... Mrs. Fletcher!...What are you going to do?..." he asked anxiously.

"What would you like me to do David?...Something like this?..."she asked her eyes sparkling as she eased further down, holding his cock upright beneath her as her fluttering vaginal lips sheathed his knob.

"Nahhh!...Ahhh!...Fuck me!...Oh yeah!..." David squealed, his cock aching with excitement as Debra slipped him inside her smoldering center.

"Nahhh!...Ahhh!...Fuck me?...Fuck me?...Is that what you want?..." she teased.

"I'll fuck you alright!..." Debra murmured, releasing the tight grip she had on David's tool and dropping down on him a little further.

"Ohhhhh!..." David cried as the searing heat of Debra's pussy seared his organ. He was so, so excited! He didn't want to come too soon, but he didn't know how long he could hold it. He tried not to fuck up into the molten sleeve that was sheathing his shaft. He knew if he did it would be all over.

Debra knew it too. She could feel how excited he was. She knew the groaning youth beneath her was going to come quick. She didn't mind that at all. It worked in well with her plan. What she really wanted was for him to come hard and she knew just how to take care of that.

"I'm going to fuck you now baby!...Just enjoy it!..." Debra cooed.

David all of a sudden remembered the condom Debra had put in his pocket.

"Mrs. Fletcher! What about the rubber?..." he asked anxiously as Debra shimmied down a little further, taking three quarters of his angry tool inside her.

"Oh my!..." Debra answered, her eyes going wide and her hand going to her mouth in mock surprise.

"You need to use that!...It's that time of the month for me and you wouldn't want to get me pregnant would you sweetheart!..." she gushed raising up a couple of inches on David's cock.

David helplessly followed her up, whimpering in anxiety.

"No!...No of course!...I'll use it!..." he groaned.

"Let me get it!.." Debra said helpfully, shifting on her knees and reaching for David's pocket. As she did so, as if by accident, she let her loins come crashing down on top of his.

"Oh my Goddd!...." David cried, as Debra's smoldering pussy sheathed him to the root.He felt he was going to come right then and there and he fought the urge by stiffening up as hard as he could.

"Here!...Just let me get it open!..." Debra said, subtly shifting on David's pounding staff. Her eyes sparkled wickedly into his as she took the edge of the condom packet in her teeth and slowly tore it open.

"Nahhh!...Ahhh!...Mrs. Fletcher!...I don't...Ahhh!...I can't... last... much longer... please!..." David gasped, his balls knotting up painfully as he tried to hold back his come.

Debra could feel his big cock expand that last little bit inside her that meant he was going to shoot. As she struggled with the condom package she shifted her weight back and forth from one bent leg to the other, wringing David's turgid tool mercilessly with her swiveling cunt.

"Just another second sweetheart!...Don't come!...I've almost got it!..."

"Nahh!...Hurryyy!...Oh shittt!..." David groaned.

"Hold it sweetheart!...Don't come inside me!... You don't want to give me a baby do you David?...You wouldn't want to knock me up would you?..." Debra purred, as she slowly extracted the condom from the foil package. At the same time she gently rolled her hips, grinding her hard edged uterus against the underside of David's livid cock crown in a way that she knew was guaranteed to get him off.

"Ahhh!...Nahhh!...Please!...: David hissed, helplessly thrusting up into Debra's wringing cunt. A tiny, fiery spurt of come burned up the length of his shaft and even all David's concentrated effort couldn't keep it from dribbling out into Debra's clinging vagina.

"Noooo!...Ahhhh!..." he whimpered

Debra actually felt it and smiled inwardly in triumph. She continued her provocative litany, her eyes burning into David's as he writhed frantically beneath her...

"All that baby sperm goes right here!... "Debra purred, bringing the rolled rubber up to her mouth with two fingers.

"Not in my pussy!...I'm very fertile right now!...If you come inside me you'll have me knocked up in no time!... Is that what you want David?... To make me a baby?...To come inside me and make me a baby?..." Debra purred. Never taking her eyes of David's she puckered her lips in an tempting O against the circular condom and pushed her tongue into the center of it. As she lewdly swiped her tongue around and around inside the milky sheath, she reached behind her and drifted the outstretched fingers of her free hand across David's drum taut testicles.

That was it for the squirming youth.

"Nahhhhh!...Ahhh!...Ahhh!...Nooo!...Godddd!..." David cried, as his orgasm erupted. He thought his spine was going to crack, so ferociously were his balls hammering up into his groin. He reached out for Debra's hips with trembling hands and yanked her into his convulsing loins.

"Ohhh!...David!...What are you...?...You're not!...You're not coming inside me are you?!!...Ohhh!..."

"Unnn!...Unnn!...Unnn!...I'm sorryyy!..." David gasped, bucking upwards in spastic lunges under Debra's relentlessly coaxing loins.

"Ohhhh!...David!...You're coming!...Ohhh!...You are!... Umm Hmm!...I can feel it!.... Ummm!... Stop it!...You can't be making a baby in me!..." Debra moaned, knowing that her obscene dialog was doing nothing but adding to the intensity of David's frantic coming.

"Ahhhh!...Yesss!...Nooo!...Nahhh!..." the feverish young man cried, his cock spewing come in an almost continuous stream.

Debra smiled as David's fiery sperm begin to back up inside her. In no time the creamy goo began trickle out of her in a trail that coated their heaving loins.

"Naahhh!...Unnn!...Ohhh!..." David sobbed. There was a nauseous jolt lurching through his groin now with every wracking spasm of his balls.

"Ahh!...Nooo!...You shouldn't!... You shouldn't!...Ummm!... Don'ttt!... Stopp!..." Debra pleaded ingenuously as the young man's molten come continued to pour into her greedy snatch. Even as she begged him to stop, she was kneading his lurching testicles, working him over expertly to wring every drop of come from his shattered groin.

"Nahhh!...Wait!...Please!...Don't!..." David cried, looking up pleadingly into Debra's sparkling eyes. He tried to shift out from underneath the voluptuous amazon in his lap, but Debra only smiled down at him and sat up even more upright on his spasming groin.

She could tell that young David was just about done. But she waited patiently for the tension to build again in his anguished balls.

Then, just when he might have otherwise relaxed, she said..." Don't what baby?...Don't this?..." as she gave those sensitive nuggets a sharp, quick squeeze that made him ejaculate once more.

"Nooo!...Goddd!...It hurts!..." he pleaded, tears of anguish and frustration beginning to well up in his eyes.

"I might as well make sure I've got it all now!..." Debra whispered mischievously, waiting then tweaking, waiting then tweaking, making David come over and over long after he would otherwise have been done.

When she was sure she had got it all, she stopped. She stiffened her thighs and raised herself up and off David's now lividly distended shaft.

Debra reached in and grabbed his angry looking tool at the root. She knew she had drained her young lover for the moment but she also knew about the resilience of youth. He was still hard and she was glad to see that. She wasn't done with him just yet. His hot date was going to have to wait just a little longer

"Who's been a bad boy?...I wonder if we're making a baby right now David?...What do you think?..." Debra purred, giving his supersensitive cock and encouraging squeeze.

"Oh no!...We can't!...I can't!..." David said in an anxious murmur. He didn't raise his eyes however. He was mesmerized by the sight of a virtual river of sperm trickling from Mrs. Fletcher's exposed pussy and running in a slimy trail down the inside of her leather sheathed leg.

"Relax baby!...It's not the end of the world!...Have another drink and then we'll get you cleaned up!..." Debra soothed, handing David his glass of scotch.

David thought 'Why not' and took a generous slug of the heady liquor.

Debra didn't rush him. She let him sit there for another minute. She gently fondled his cock all the while, keeping him mildly erect.

"So tell me, who's the lucky girl?...Who are you out with tonight David?..."

"Oh Geez!...It's Gloria Allen actually, from my dad's office. She asked me over for dinner... Goddd! I'm going to be late...Ahhh, Mrs. Fletcher!... I'm so sorry I couldn't hold It!...I just couldn't!... I'm sorry!....Honest!...I should go I guess!...I should!..." David said, looking sheepish and taking another anxious sip of scotch.

"Here!...We can't send you out on the town looking like that...I don't think Miss Allen would be too impressed..." Debra smirked.

She picked up David's drink and at the same time, urged him to his feet by pulling on his greasy tool. She regarded him with an amused smile as she backed towards her executive washroom. Holding his drink in one hand, she pulled him along with her by his cock like she was leading a dog on a leash.

When they reached the bathroom she put his drink down, unfastened David's pants and pushed them and his shorts down into a puddle around his feet. Then, with him naked from the waist down, she guided him over to stand in front of the sink.

"Actually, I'm O.K. Mrs. Fletcher....Just give me a minute and I'll get going!..."

After the unaccustomed scotch and the equally unaccustomed torrid sex, David was feeling quite relaxed, except for his cock, which Debra's ceaseless fondling was keeping in a state of semi-rigidity. He was still a little concerned about his date with Gloria but he figured he'd be on his way in just a few more minutes.

"Let me help!...We want you looking your best don't we?..." Debra teased, as she stood behind David.

She took a small towel from the rack and, reaching around David, soaked it in warm water and rung it out. The with her arm around his waist, she reached into David's groin and began to wipe him with the damp towel, deftly fondling his aching balls and ropey cock as she did so. When she had cleaned him up pretty well she put the towel down on the counter, opened a bottle of moisturizer and poured a liberal dollop into her hands. Then she reached around David's waist again and began to smear the fragrant cream into his upper thighs and the rest of his overworked groin. She shamelessly took his cock in two hands and began to gently jack him off under the pretext of cleaning him up. At the same time she snuggled her pneumatic breasts between his shoulder blades leaning heavily into him from behind. She wasn't surprised to feel David's prick responding to her touch, once again growing hard under her lasciviously fondling hands.

"Ohh!...Mrs. Fletcher!..That's nice but... Don't!...I can't!...Please!..." David whispered, looking anxiously into Debra's sparkling eyes in the mirror. There was a hint of excitement growing in his loins and more that a hint of discomfort. David didn't think he was ready for any more sex quite yet.

"No?...Well...whatever you want...I'm almost done!..." Debra said, reaching down to grip David's balls in a sensuous squeeze while giving his cock a few short, hard strokes that left him gasping with excitement.

"There!..." she said, releasing David's tool which was now standing arrogantly upright all on its own.

"Now you do me!..." she purred, as she insinuated herself to stand ahead of David in front of the mirror.

David just looked at her blankly. He was acutely aware of the older woman's cool leather pants and her bare, smoldering crotch brushing against his resurgent hard-on. He wasn't sure exactly what she had in mind when she said to..."...do me"..

Debra just held his gaze for a moment in the mirror, a mocking moo pursing her lips. Then she reached down and passed the damp towel back to him.

"Go on!...Clean me up!..." she said, spreading her legs and bending forward at the waist to give David access to her come smeared loins. She casually reached back and placed one hand on her young lovers hip. As David hesitantly reached into her crotch, Debra arched her back and shimmied backwards until she had his erection nestled warmly between her resilient butt cheeks.

"Oh Goddd!...I mean is this O.K.?..." David asked as he awkwardly wielded the damp towel between Mrs. Fletcher's parted thighs.

"Ummm!...That's nice!...Very nice!...You've a nice touch!..." Debra purred. She held on firmly to David's hip with one hand to keep him in place. She put the other hand on the counter in front of her to steady herself. Then she raised each leg in turn, lazily swinging it around to allow David full access to her sodden crotch. She also clenched and unclenched her well toned ass muscles, giving David an incredibly erotic ride on her swiveling ass.

"Ahhhh!...Ohhhh!...Jeezzz Mrs. Fletcher..." David groaned, his hand beginning to tremble against her groin as an unwanted excitement began to sweep through his loins once more.

Debra smiled when she felt David's renewed erection twitching in the crack of her leather clad posterior. With her eyes smoldering into his, Debra gripped his free hand and raised it up to the underside of one of her swaying breasts.

"David, have you ever had a woman in the ass?..." she asked softly, squeezing his hand temptingly around her supple tit.

"Oh my Goddd!...Mrs. Fletcher!...I!...I!...Nobody ever...I mean... Ummm... I haven't ... haven't been with that many women..." David stammered, too surprised by Debra's question to form a coherent answer. But his cock wasn't confused. It was straining enthusiastically against Debra's shifting ass in response to her wicked question.

Debra knew she was shocking her timid young co-worker and she smiled at his dismay. She also knew that he was way to shy to ever ask if he could ass fuck her or anyone else. He would have figured it was way too dirty, the kind of lewd act that you only ever read about in porn magazines. Well she was just the dirty girl to take advantage of his lurid imaginings. Debra's ass was always available. It didn't matter in the least to her. David could have her in any hole he wanted.

"Have you ever wanted to fuck a woman up the ass, baby?..." the raven haired beauty asked again sweetly. She leaned a little further forward and began to deliberately grind on David's pulsing tool in an unmistakable invitation.

"Ahhhh!...Mrs. Fletcher!...Like I said...Ohhh!...I didn't really know you could...I mean, I can't believe... you?... are you?...Oh Goddd!...I mean would you? ..." David groaned. His overworked balls were aching and he hadn't forgotten he had a date. But the thought of getting into Mrs. Fletcher's forbidden nether hole was so indecent, so arousing, that his heart was racing with excitement at the lewd suggestion.

"Why settle for one hole when you can have two!... Not many women like to take it up the ass lover, but I do!...I don't think little Gloria would let you sweetheart, do you?... But I will!..... Go ahead!... Put it in David!...Go on!...You know you want to!..." Debra coaxed, looking back over her shoulder at David with smoldering eyes. To help the apprehensive young man along, she reached between her thighs, grabbed his cock and steered his bloated knob to her little brownie.

David felt almost faint with excitement. He released Mrs. Fletcher's breast and put both his trembling hands on her leather clad hips. Tentatively he hunched his loins forward, pressing gently against her puckered anus. Debra gripped his eager shaft tight and held it squarely against her closed sphincter. She had tensed up her butt muscles to deny David's initial assault and he was squirming behind her, whimpering in frustration when he couldn't breach her resisting anus.

"Unnnnn!...Unnnnn!...Ahhh!....Mrs. Fletcher!...It won't!... Nahhh!...It won't go!..."

"Oh dear!...You're so big!...Push harder dear!...Go on!..." Debra instructed, covering her mouth with her hand in feigned dismay. David looked like he was going to cry behind her and she didn't want him to see her broad smile.

"Ahhh!...Ahh!...Oh Goddd!...Please!..." he whimpered, his hands grappling with her hips as he frantically tried to insert himself up her butt.