The Boss' Son: Seduced Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debra laughed to herself and relaxed, loosening her often fucked anus. She released her hand from his shaft and David's lurching cock shot up her ass like an arrow, burying itself half way up her gripping rectum.

"Wahhhh!...Unnn!...Goddd!...Yess!..." David cried as Debra's anus sheathed his livid prick like a wet, satin glove. He was actually in Mrs. Fletcher's ass! He stared mesmerized at the gaping oval of Mrs. Fletcher's asshole, stretched taut around his crimson tool.

"Umm Hmm!....There baby!...Unnn!...That's it!...Unn Hnnn!... Your cock's up my ass!... You dirty boy!...Your cock's in my ass David!...Do you like it?...Are you going to fuck it?...Go on!...Fuck it and give me a big load!...I'd like that!..." Debra encouraged, shifting her weight from foot to foot, wringing David's cock excruciatingly inside her seething rectum.

David moaned at the feel of Mrs. Fletcher's anus frictioning his angry erection. Her ass was so tight, so hot and so efficiently milking his responsive tool that his balls were already stiffening, aching excruciatingly as his come churned for release.

"Ohhh!...Goddd!...Unnnn!...Unnn!..." David gasped, gently thrusting into Debra's lewdly offered anus. He couldn't resist her leeching butt hole but as his excitement grew and his loins stiffened further there was a growing discomfort radiating from his overworked genitals. He couldn't stop! He couldn't resist the lurid temptation of fucking Mrs. Fletcher's gaping butt hole. But he was torn between fucking her harder and finishing quickly or going slow and hoping the pain would ease off as he tried to come gently.

"Nahhhh!...Ahhh!...You're ass is amazing!..." he groaned, gingerly easing half of his turgid tool in and out of Debra's molten back passage.

Debra had a pretty good idea of what David was feeling. She had drained those youthful balls pretty thoroughly just a little while ago and she figured they must be pretty sore right about now. That was just what she wanted and she wanted them to stay that way. She planted her knuckles on the counter and leaned slightly forward on her shoulders.

"Then fuck it baby!...Fuck it like you mean it!...Like this!..." Debra intoned, lunging her hips backwards and sheathing David's boner to the balls in her fiery anal canal.

"Nahhhh!....Ahhh!...Mrs. Fletcher!...Wait!...Please!..." David grunted. It felt like Debra's tight asshole was stripping the skin right off his erection. He stiffened up behind her frantically, his hard-on jammed so deep up her back passage that he was sure he must be in her throat. The tears sprang to his eyes and he buried his face in the back of Debra's neck as his hands flew up and grabbed her dangling tits.

"Please what baby?...Please this!..." Debra asked, deliberately sliding forward on David's plundering spear before slamming backwards again. He leather clad ass smacked into his groin with a sharp slap.

"Unnnn!...Nahhhh!...Nooo!..." David whimpered.

"No, baby?...You don't want...this!...And... this!...And... this!......" Debra taunted, punctuating her lurid litany by driving her ass back again and again onto David's flaming tool.

"Nahhhhh!....Ahhhhh!...Oh Goddd!..." David cried, holding on frantically to Debra's shuddering mammaries as she fucked herself on his tool. His cock was on fire and his balls were knotted up excruciatingly but Debra's pummeling ass had him frantic to come inside her.

"Unnn!...Unn Hnnn!...Oh shittt!...I'm gonna' come!...Oh Goddd!... Don't stoppp!..." he hissed, straining forward on his tiptoes against Mrs. Fletcher's pistoning ass.

Debra smiled to feel David trembling and bucking behind her as his excitement overwhelmed him. She felt his cock swell up to it's maximum girth inside and could tell he was going to come. She hunched backwards and tightened up on David's cock while at the same time darting one hand back between her thighs and giving his balls a torrid squeeze.

"Come on baby!...Come in my ass!...Give it to me!...Come on!... Come on!..." Debra coaxed, skillfully rolling David's drum taut testicles in her clutching palm.

That was all David could take and his cock exploded in her ass, the first fiery bolt of sperm jetting deep into her bowels.

"Mwahhhh!...Oh Godddd!...Oh Goddd!...." he cried as that first stream of come that erupted from his loins was followed by another and another. Each searing spurt of come burned excruciatingly up his cock before it spilled into Debra's leeching ass.

"Ahhhh!...Nahhhh!...Ahhh"..." he whimpered in pained excitement. Even though Mrs. Fletcher was only gently kneading his convulsing balls, it felt like they were being ground up in a vice. Helplessly he squirmed behind her as his orgasm wracked him.

"Oh yeah!...Ummm!...I can feel you coming baby!...Umm hmmm!... That's it... Ahhh!... Yeah!...Like that!...Unn Hnnn!..." Debra praised as David's gushing seed began to back up inside her and trickle out of her tautly stretched sphincter. In truth she could tell that there was a lot less come than there hand been with David's earlier ejaculation and it was abating quickly. But she knew that would happen and she smiled.

"Ahhhh!...Ohhhh!...Mrs. Fletcher!...' David groaned, grimacing in discomfort. He had stopped coming already but his balls refused to relax. They were knotted up in his groin and throbbing excruciatingly. David tried to breathe deeply and relax.

Debra gazed back at David's wincing face with a smile. She was gauging the tension in his balls with her lightly probing fingertips and just as she felt the tightness start to ease she stamped one stilettoed heel sharply on the tiled floor.

"Phwahhhh!...." David gasped as Debra's clutching ass clenched excruciatingly on his still twitching tool. She could feel the cold sweat on his palms against her tits as David's balls spasmed agonizingly yet again. But nothing but a slight seep of sperm trickled into her.

Debra waited and then stamped her foot again.

"Nahhhhh!...Don'tttt!..." David wailed, feeling like he was going to pass out. He shuffled backwards but Debra was constricting herself so tightly around his engorged shaft that he couldn't get it out.

"Wahhhh!...Nahhh!...Don'tt!..." David cried in panic. The more he pulled back, the more the taut skin that sheathed his cock was stretched and pulled around his throbbing erection. It felt like something was going to tear at the root of his cock as he squirmed behind Mrs. Fletcher's writhing ass. Debra smiled at David's predicament .

"Go on!...Just pull it out!..." she suggested and stamped her foot once more.

"Gahhhh!...." David cried as his balls and cock twitched agonizingly. His hands came back and gripped Debra's ass as he struggled futilely behind her.

Debra knew she had drained him dry. She was just having fun now as she stamped her foot again.

"Nahhh!...Please!...No More!..." David squealed and almost collapsed behind her.

Debra relented and relaxed, letting David's scarlet shaft slither out of her back hole. It was followed by an oily stream of moisture that seeped out of her gaping anus and trickled down the back of her thigh.

"Poor baby!...I think you liked fucking Mrs. Fletcher's ass, didn't you?..." the older woman teased, looking back over shoulder at her trembling young lover. She smiled to see that he couldn't tear his eyes away from her greasy, ovaled rectum twitching redly in front of his equally livid penis.

Debra regarded him with amusement for a moment longer. She picked up David's dwindling glass of scotch and handed it to him. The young man barely acknowledged his boss as he took the glass from her and drained it.

She picked up the hand towel and once more ran it under some hot water, then wrung it out. She picked up David's pants and underwear and handed all these items to him.

"Why don't you go clean yourself up in my office before your big date... There's no one around and I need to use the facilities. Besides, you look like you need to sit down..." Debra said with a smile, ushering David out of the washroom.

David walked gingerly over to the little sofa in Mrs. Fletcher's office. He was starting to feel the liquor. His genitals had stopped paining him and were just feeling numb. His erection had finally waned and his reddened cock hung limply from his loins. He didn't know how long he stood there, absently buffing his crotch with the damp towel. Eventually he gave his head a shake and decided he had better sit down to put his pants back on.

He must have sat there for a while, feeling kind of pole axed from the booze and the incredibly lewd sex. He was just getting around to grappling with his pants when the bathroom door opened and Mrs. Fletcher emerged.

She walked out of the washroom with that same seductive strut that had caught David's eye earlier. And once again he did a double take when he looked up at her.

Debra was still bare breasted underneath her transparent nylon tank top. Beneath this she was wearing nothing more that a black satin garter belt, a pair of shiny black silk nylons and her gleaming stiletto heels. The nylons were attached to the garter belt by a number of taut satin straps that contrasted arousingly with Debra's firm, pink thighs. She smiled when she looked at David. She went over to the sideboard, poured another glass of scotch, and took a sip. Then she turned and moved over to David. She stood right in front of him, her legs slightly parted, her knees practically touching his as she held out the glass to him.

David groaned at the sight of this sexy siren looming over him. His still unclothed prick and bruised balls gave a faint twitch at his groin but that was about it. He took the scotch and drank some more.

Debra noticed the little tremor in his groin and her eyes sparkled with amusement.

"I splashed some water on the skirt I was going to wear. I hung it up and I'll just leave it to dry for a few minutes. I thought you'd be ready to go by now. Gloria might be getting a little impatient..." Debra said, reaching down and slipping out a lipstick that was under the waist strap of her garter belt. She didn't open it but raised the gold tube and idly pressed it to her lips.

"Unnnn!...Yeah!...It must be getting late...God!...You've really worn me out Mrs. Fletcher!... You're amazing... I...I should really be getting going!..." David said, his speech getting just a little slurred.

But despite his stated intentions, David seemed content to sit there and ogle the raven hared beauty who was standing so near to him. Her pink swollen labia were plainly visible through the thatch of her dark bush. He couldn't seem to tear his eyes away from the exposed pussy that was so enticingly displayed between Mrs. Fletcher's nylon sheathed thighs. Again his cock twitched, taking on some mass, but only a little.

"David.!... I'm a little concerned about your... condition. You haven't had too much to drink have you? I wouldn't be surprised that Gloria might have certain...expectations this evening. You'll be alright won't you?..." Debra asked with a teasing smile.

"Oh sure, sure!...No problem!...I know what you mean, but it's all under control..." David replied looking down into his crotch with a feeble grin.

"We'll be just fine..." he giggled, fumbling once more with his pants and shorts.

"You don't mind if I just check for myself before you leave, do you?...Just to be sure?..." Debra asked, slowly dropping to her knees in front of David and pressing his knees wide apart. She shuffled in close to him on her knees, reaching out and taking his flaccid cock in one hand. In the other hand she still held her lipstick.

"Ummm!...Are you sure you haven't had too much to drink?..." Debra asked. She tilted her head quizzically to one side then reached down and tapped the head of his cock sharply with her lipstick tube. David grunted and shifted anxiously on the couch. Debra felt David's cock expanding and she hit it again with the little metal tube. At the same time she jiggled his lengthening shaft encouragingly with her other hand.

"Ahhhh!...Nahhhh!...Geez!..." David groaned, looking down wide eyed at Mrs. Fletcher's deft hands manipulating him. Even his exhausted and aching genitals couldn't help but respond to her audacious fondling.

Debra was pleased to feel David's cock expanding in her loosely gripping fist. She knew where he was most tender right now and she knew the friction of her briskly shuttling palm would get him up as she worked him over confidently.

"Ummm!...That's better!...You do have a nice one lover!... I'm sure Gloria will be very impressed!..." she praised as David's angry looking cock lurched into stiffness once more in her caressing hand.

Working her fist up under the knob of David's cock, Debra encircled that bulging glands with her thumb and forefinger. Then she started to rub the underside of his cock crown with the pad of her thumb, knowing he was particularly vulnerable there.

David couldn't believe that his boss had him hard again. And he wasn't just hard! His stiffened shaft was a fiery agony. His balls, as they tightened up once more, felt like they'd been kicked by a mule. Despite his growing arousal, David frantically reached down and grabbed Mrs. Fletcher's hand, trying to get her to stop her excruciating fondling.

"Don'ttt!...Please!...Mrs. Fletcher!...It hurts!..."

Debra really enjoyed making young David squirm and she continued to torment his tumid flesh a moment longer before she relented. She didn't release his engorged shaft though.

"I'm sorry baby!...I didn't realize you were so sensitive there!..." she said, her eyes sparkling wickedly into David's. She raised the gold tube that was still in her unoccupied hand, flicked off the top with her thumb and raised it to her lips. She opened her mouth slightly and began to apply a brilliant slash of crimson to her ovaled lips. As she finished, she puckered her moist, gleaming lips together a couple of times then said..."Would you like me to kiss it better?"

David stared down into Mrs. Fletcher's expectant gaze in amazement. Just the thought of those tempting, crimson lips encircling his tool made his groin lurch with excitement. As numb and aching as his genitals were, he couldn't resist such a lewd invitation.

"Goddd!...Yesss!..." David whispered fighting back the tears that were starting in his eyes from the nauseous excitement that was filling his groin. Helplessly he hunched upwards under Debra's clutching fist, and Debra obligingly dropped her head down and took his angry knob between her lips. She sucked briefly on his swollen helmet then released it with a loud slurp.

"Like that?..." she asked sweetly, going down and sucking wetly again on the end of David's now pounding cock.

"Naahhh!...Shittt!...Yesss!...Like that!..." the young man gasped, his cock aching as Debra twisted her siphoning lips around and around on the end of his turgid tool. Then she dropped her fist to the root of David's prick and stretched his flesh taut around the barrel of his shaft.

"Or like this?..." she purred, following her fist with her lips until she was half way down his cock.

"Ahhhhh!...." David grunted, as Debra held her face still in his lap and sucked on him feverishly, her eyes turned upwards and locked on his the whole while.

"Nahhhh!...Ahhh!...Unnn!..." David groaned. It felt as if Mrs. Fletcher was trying to use his cock like a straw to suck the come from his balls, if he had any come left. Debra maintained her lurid suction for several long moments and then she bobbed off his prick, gasping for breath. She looked at his prick then she looked at David.

"Do you like that baby?...I'll bet you do!...Oh look!... I'm getting lipstick all over your cock!,,," she panted, her little hand still squeezing tight around the base of David's turgid erection.

The sweating youth looked down and groaned with his own excitement. His boner was jutting out feverishly through Mrs. Fletcher's ringing fingers, all the veins pulsing visibly in his upright spear. And as red as his livid flesh was, there was a lewd circle of lipstick ringing the mid point of his shaft as well as other gleaming crescents, criss crossing his purple knob. David didn't think he had ever seen anything more exciting in his life. He was so distracted he barely noticed when Gloria thrust her cell phone into his hand. Reflexively he brought it to his ear. It was ringing.

"What?...Whoo?..." he stammered.

"Gloria!...I thought you might want to tell her you're coming!..." Debra whispered with a lewd wink as she pursed her lips against the underside of David's angry cock crown.

"Gloria?..." David groaned in dismay and would have hung up except Gloria had just picked up the phone as he gasped her name.

"David?..." she responded..."I can hardly hear you! ...Where are you?..."

"Ohhh!...Gloria!...Hi!...Ahhhh!...." David gasped as Mrs. Fletcher siphoned his prick back into her mouth. Staring hungrily into David's eyes she inhaled his tumescent flesh, her cheeks inverting as she sucked on him.

"David?...What is it?...Are you coming over!...I'm waiting for you!...Is something wrong?..."

"Ahhh!...Noooo!...It's...Mmmm!...Fine!...Yeah!...I'll be coming... over... Ahh... coming over...sooon!... Ohhhh!..." David groaned, his loins bucking feverishly as Mrs. Fletcher attacked that sensitive bundle of nerves under his cock crown with her tongue.

"David?...What are you doing?...You're calling me from the office aren't you?...Why are you still there?... You're not with that slut Fletcher are you?...You better not be!..."

"Ahhh!...Goddd!...Noooo!...Geezzz!..." David groaned away from the phone. Debra began to jog the root of his cock in an incendiary rhythm as she continued her relentless blowjob. Her eyes burned into David's as she flailed her tongue against his seething knob.

"She's...ahhh..she's...gone....ummm...she left me a... a... project... I'm almost there...I'm almost ready to go... ahhh... I mean come... ahhh...leave, I mean..." David groaned, his hips thrusting up feverishly as Debra disengaged herself from his pounding tool.

"Are you almost coming baby?...Are you?..." Debra enthused. She leaned forward, angling David's cock even more upright and pressing it firmly against her barely covered breasts. She looked up at him, her eyes smoldering into his as she started to jack him off with deliberate, short hand strokes.

"Well don't be long sweetheart. I've made a nice dinner, I got all dressed up and...I've got a surprise for you..." Gloria purred in her most seductive voice.

"Yeahhhh!...Oh Goddd!...Great!!!..." David grunted. There was a cold sweat breaking on his brow as his balls began to knot up once more. He was helplessly hunching up in counterpoint to Debra's rhythmic masturbation. He could feel his come rising but he wasn't quite there.

"Ummm Hmmm!...Come onnn!...Come baby!...Come on my tits!..." his raven haired boss encouraged.

"I can'ttt!...Nahhhh!...Noooo!..." David whimpered, feverishly bucking under Debra's steadily pounding fist.

"What do you mean you can't!...David, are you sure there's no one else there?...I think I can hear someone!..."

"Nahhhh!...Nooo!...It's...It's just me...It's just...I can't!...I can't!... Ahhh!..."

"Let me help baby!..." Debra said, pulling David further forward on the couch by his cock. With her free hand she reached under his ass, her index finger outstretched.

"David?..."

"Noooo!...It must be a...a...bad connection...another conversation...it's just me and... and I should be able to come soon...Oh my Goddd!..." David whimpered as Debra prodded his puckered anus with her sharp nailed finger.

"Now just relax!...You might feel a little pressure..." she cautioned, tightening her shoulder and thrusting her finger up David's asshole in a firm, corkscrewing motion.

"Phwahhhh!...Mrs. Fletcher!...What are you doing!... Don'tttt!... Please!..." David groaned, muffling the phone against his chest and squirming on Debra's impaling digit like a bug on a pin.