The Boss' Son: Seduced Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you hear it David?...It's not very clear...but it sounds kind of raunchy!..." Gloria said in a whispery voice like she didn't want to miss anything.

"Phwahhhh!...Unnn Hnnn!...I hear something!... Ohhh!... Nahhh!..." David groaned, and then, burying the phone against his chest again he whimpered..."Mrs. Fletcher!... You can'tt!... Don'tttt!...Nahhh!..." as Debra thrust her rigid finger in deeper until her knuckles were nudging his balls.

"Ahhhhh!...Unnnnnn!...." David sobbed, his knees rising reflexively towards his chest.

"Don't worry lover!...I'm just looking for... Ahhh!... There it is!... Now!...Umm Hmm!... How does that feel?..." Debra asked. Her eyes were flashing wickedly as she massaged David's prostate and resumed her lurid masturbation. Again she leaned her pneumatic tits into David's writhing groin.

"Ohhhh!...Naaahhh!...Ahhhh!...Goddd!..." David simpered, his eyes closing as he lost himself in his boss's obscene fondling. His sphincter was itching angrily around her lewdly twisting finger. His balls felt like they were ready to burst and the tension in his groin was so consuming he couldn't stop squirming. He could barely hear Gloria on the phone saying...

"It sounds like somebody's getting fucked David!...This is so kinky!..."

"That's it!...Ummm!...Squeeze my finger baby!...Squeeze it as hard as you can!..." Debra said with a chuckle, loving the feel of David's butt clenching and unclenching around her lewdly intruding digit.

David couldn't believe the intensity of the excitement raging through his loins. It was so dirty, the way Mrs. Fletcher was carelessly twisting her finger around in his asshole.

Debra knew exactly what she was doing. Men were such babies. They were always so nervous and shy about a little anal foreplay but after she got her finger up their ass once, they were begging for it.

She knew that the steady thrust of her finger against a man's prostate could make him cream his shorts. Get him all worked up and then go to work on that sensitive gland and she could send him into spasms of excitement that he had never imagined. And that was what she was going to do to David. She sawed her finger in and out of his ass real quick for a moment just to see him quiver.

"Naahhhh!...Ahhh!...Oh Goddd!..." he cried quietly, an oily pre-come seeping from his pee slit in response to Debra's lurid fondling.

"Tell Gloria you'll be coming soon!..." Mrs. Fletcher directed, looking for David's prostate once more with her finger while speeding up her lurid masturbation. The juice that he had produced was enough to lubricate her gripping palm. In a moment Debra's fist was a blur as she sped it up and down on David's cringing boner.

"Nahhhhh!...Oh Godddd!...Unnn!... Unnn!..." David whinnied, rocking his loins in Debra's hands, frantically trying to achieve an orgasm that was just eluding him.

"Gloria!...Ahhh!...I'm cominggg!...I won't be long!... Bye!..." David groaned into the phone.

"Nooo!...David!...Wait!...I want to hear!..." Gloria pleaded. But it was too late. David had had pressed the 'end' button.

David's chest was heaving and his breathing short as he looked into Mrs. Fletcher's smiling eyes and gasped..."Make me come!...Make me come!...Pleaseee!.."

"Are you sure?...You don't want to save it for her?..." Debra asked sweetly.

"Pleaseee!..." David whimpered.

"Alright baby!..." and with that Mrs. Fletcher jammed her greasy finger further up David's ass, hooking her sharp edged fingernail into his prostate and rubbing it with a firm, irresistible pressure. .

"Aieee!...Wahhhh!..." David screamed, stiffening up all over. It looked like he was being electrocuted as he bucked up against Debra's shuddering breast. A bolt of come exploded from his angry shaft that pasted a slimy trail across her chest, her cheek and into her raven hair. It was followed by a volley of rapid fire jets of come that streaked Debra's face and her flimsy blouse.

"Mwahhhh!...Naaa!...Ahhh!..." he cried.

"Ohhhh!...That feels good, doesn't it?..." Debra enthused, never ceasing her masturbation or her incendiary prostate massage as David unloaded a series of staccato bursts of sperm over her chest.

"Phwahhhh!...Nahhhh!...Godddd!...Ahhh!..." he cried, the tears squirting from his eyes as his orgasm wracked him. Every lurch of his testicles was like a kick in the crotch. He thought he was going to throw up as his balls hammered sickeningly in his groin.

"Ummm!...That's it!...Come baby!...Come for me!...Don't save any for that little bitch!..." Debra intoned, slowing her hand strokes as David's initial rhythmic spurts started to diminish. She concentrated on jerking him in time with his lessening spasms, wringing his cock like she was squeezing toothpaste from a tube.

"Unnn!...Unnn!...Unnn!..." David grunted as his orgasm settled down to a steady, diminished throbbing.

Debra smiled as David's orgasm waned. She leaned more heavily into his lap as she continued to pressure his prostate, intent on draining him of every drop he had.

"Naaahhh!...Ahhh!...Don'ttt!..." David gasped, as Debra roughly manipulated his overworked genitals. It felt more like he was peeing than coming at this point and he couldn't seem to stop although he desperately wanted to.

Debra's eyes sparkled merrily into David's as she worked him over. Her finger bearing down on his prostate was generating a meager flow of fluid that came out of David's pee slit in an airy froth. Relentlessly she continued to jab his back hole and milk his cock, forcing out every ounce of sperm contained in his lurching testicles.

"Ahhhhh!....Nooo!...Stopppp!..." David gasped, his whole groin on fire and excruciatingly uncomfortable. He writhed around in front of Debra, squirming in distress.

"Are you done baby?...Are you sure?..." the sultry older woman purred, pressing her finger cruelly up into David's throbbing prostate, lifting him six inches off the couch above her plundering finger.

"Phwahhh!...Naaahhh!...Ahhh!..." David whimpered, the blood pounding feverishly in his distended cock. But there wasn't a hint of fluid seeping from his bloated knob. He was totally spent .

Debra held him there for a moment longer, waiting to see if she couldn't extract just a bubble of sperm from him, but there was nothing. He was done! She tightened her grip on his softening prick and carelessly yanked her finger out of his ass.

"Ahhhhhhh!..." David moaned as Debra held him up in the air by his cock for a moment before allowing him to collapse onto the little sofa.

She reached up and wiped her face with her greasy hands, wiping off some of the deluge of come that was smeared across her cheeks and then licking it off her fingers.

"Ummm!...You naughty boy!...I think you've stained my good blouse!..." Mrs. Fletcher purred, rising to her feet in front of a quivering young David.

"Now you better get cracking!...Gloria's waiting!..."

She turned and walked over to the sideboard by her desk and poured two short glasses of scotch. She walked back over to David and held out one of the glasses to him.

"One for the road?..." she asked, her eyes twinkling.

David looked at the stunning figure of his mostly naked boss standing in front of him for a minute. Then he slowly raised his hand to her.

"Sure!...Why not!...She'll wait!..." he said blurrily.

Then he and Mrs. Fletcher raised their glasses and drank.