The Bosses Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,492 Followers

As we did that, I decided to include another tactic, one that I knew damn well would have an impact on Christine, since I had learned from her directly her penchant for talking dirty and the passion it evoked in her when she had.

"Your cunt is so fucking wet and slippery!" I said aloud. The sounds of which could easily be heard, including those of Rebecca as she lay beneath her, likewise licking and sucking her at the same time. As though reading my mind, my intent, she spoke as well.

"And it's so sweet and tasty too," she added. "Can't help wondering if Christine's would taste as sweet as Brenda's pussy does!"

"I don't think Christine's thinking about that at the moment," I said glancing back towards her as she again struggled to no avail upon the door. "I'm sure she's giving more important thought to the terms of the contract to be thinking about any of us licking her pussy, sucking her tits, or fucking her for that matter," I added. "But while she is...I'm sure enjoying this nice hot, tight cunt I've got my dick in," I groaned pleasurably, and then slammed in and out of Brenda's cunt several times, letting the sounds of our flesh slapping together reach her ears.

We continued on for several minutes longer until I felt the first tingles of a too soon climax begin to warn me. Only then did I slip out, the girls now parting as well. I walked over to the door where Christine hung, Rebecca and Brenda joining me.

"You ready to agree to our terms yet?" I asked, pleased when Christine just stared, though she didn't shake her head yes either. "I think she needs a bit more time," I told my two co-workers. "But maybe...she could use a little incentive while she thinks about it."

On cue, each of the girls leaned forward taking one of Christine's breasts in hand, tenderly sucking her hard extended nipples as they did so. Slipping my finger inside the folds of her pussy, I tickled her clit, then slowly finger-fucked her while the girls continued pleasuring Christine's tits, her eyes closing involuntarily as they did so, even moaning moments later.

Once again I stepped away however, tapping each of the girls on the shoulder as I did so. "I think she still needs a moment or two longer," I surmised leaning against my desk, pointing my very stiff cock in her direction. "In the meantime, why don't you two come over here and suck on this a little while we wait?"

Only too eagerly to do so, Rebecca and Brenda knelt down, each one taking a side of my shaft as they began licking it, alternating back and forth between one another sucking it as well. I locked eyes with Christine, watching her as she watched me, though her eyes soon drifted down seeing the tongues of the two girls toying with my shaft, pleasuring it.

"You thinking about our contract? Or are you thinking what it would feel like to have this hard stiff cock buried in your cunt while one of the girls is sucking that hard little clit of yours?" I asked.

She moaned at that, her eyes delirious with desire. I stood up upon seeing that. "Go ahead and remove her gag, see if she's willing to talk now," I suggested, though kneeling before her as the girls slowly began untying it, my tongue just lightly running up her split, feeling her shudder as I rapidly lapped at her hard little knot. "Well? Made any decisions?" I asked still licking as she took a moment to work some saliva in her mouth in order to speak.

"Yes!" she moaned wiggling beneath me. "Fuck yes! Whatever you want!" She now added. "Just fucking release me!"

"Not...quite...yet," I said. "I think...you need to apologize to the girls for the way you've treated them too, in addition to the terms of our new agreement," I now added once again seeing a harsh glare come into her eyes as she stared at me.

"Brenda? Why don't you show her how nice you can be to her, while she considers her apology." Brenda grinned knowingly, and took my place between her legs as Rebecca and I stood off to either side, once again working her breasts, rolling her erect nipples between our fingers, playing with them, pulling on them as Brenda sucked her cunt.

"I'm sorry," Christine said softly.

"Sorry for what?" I pressed. "And it didn't sound like a really sincere apology either." We could all hear it as Brenda drew in Christine's clit, sucking it furiously, her fingers likewise pummeling her cunt at the same time.

"I'm...I'm sorry...for treating you like shit," she moaned pleasurably. "I...I promise, I won't...any more."

"That's better," I said leaning over to capture her nipple between my lips, lightly nipping at it. "And now...Rebecca?"

Rebecca and Brenda quickly switched places, the sound of Rebecca's mouth now working Christine's cunt, making even more decadent, vulgar noise as she did so.

"Well?" I asked.

For a moment, Christine had forgotten what she was supposed to do, her sighs of pleasure having taken over, though she opened her eyes looking at me, and then looking down as she saw as well as felt Rebecca's tongue torturing her clit.

"I'm sorry," she said again, really sounding as though she meant it this time. "I won't ever look down on you again," she added with a sincere look in her eyes. "I promise!"

Rebecca looked up, "And you also promise that every time, every single time you decide to come down here to the dungeon, you'll strip down...entirely naked, and then do whatever it is we ask you to do if you do decide to come down here?" Rebecca asked. That was new, it hadn't been originally included in the initial request, but I laughed openly as Christine nodded her head yes quite vigorously.

"What about the rest of it?" I asked.

"Don't forget the new chairs," Brenda quipped.

"All of it...including the chairs," I laughed once again.

"All of it!" Christine moaned.

"Ok, let her loose, so she can sign the new contract," I stated, not fully a hundred percent sure that she would. I lifted her as Rebecca slipped her hands free, removing the cuffs. Brenda stood holding the paper towards her along with a pen, which she then took, quickly scribbling her name to it.

"You know, the only thing we still need is a witness that this contract is legally binding," I now added.

"Can't we sign as witnesses?" Brenda asked.

"Nope, unfortunately, you can't. Since the three of us can't witness for ourselves. However, I did think about that a head of time," I said opening the door. All three girls turned curiously as I did that. Larry stood on the other side of the door, smiling. As shocked as Christine was to see her own husband standing there, so were Rebecca and Brenda.

"You heard it all didn't you Larry?" I asked, handing him the document.

"Oh yeah...every word," he said grinning as he walked in, placing the paper on my desk and then added his name to it. "And thanks for giving me a heads up," he grinned knowingly looking over towards Christine. "You know dear...I never fucked anyone in, or outside of the office until you started accusing me of having done that, which is when I shortly afterwards learned you'd been doing for quite some time, until Frank finally up and quit because of your continued pressure on him to keep doing so. I even warned David here that you might try pulling the same thing on him, and to watch out for it. He promised to tell me when and if you did. When he called me earlier to tell me of the plan they'd all come up with, I cancelled my flight out of town in order to ensure I was here to be a witness to all of this. Which obviously I was." Larry finished handing the signed document back over to me.

Rebecca and Brenda turned as one to look at me. "Sorry...I didn't bring you in on this last part," I grinned. "But I thought it might be more of a surprise when I opened the door and had Larry standing there on the other side of it."

"You have any more surprises we might not be aware of?" They asked, though by the look in Christine's face, she was still in a state of shock herself.

"Just this one," Larry responded unzipping his fly. As he did, he produced a rather huge cock, thick, fat and angrily swollen. Rebecca took one look at it and immediately reached out her hand surrounding it with her fist.

"I had no idea!" she grinned wantonly. Larry looked at his wife.

"See? I told you...I never fucked either one of them dear...until now," he said hopefully looking towards her.

I nodded my head, smiling as Rebecca took him by the hand leading him over towards the couch. As she did, and as Larry quickly slipped out of his clothing, I positioned myself down in one of the two oversized arm chairs nearby. I then reached out, pulling Christine down into my lap, her back facing towards me. Within seconds, I had slipped my cock deep inside her cunt, just as Larry was now doing to Rebecca on the couch across from us.

"Hey!" Brenda said standing there all alone. "What about me?"

"Why don't you try licking her pussy while I'm fucking it?" I suggested. "And I'm sure she'll be more than willing to return the favor...won't you Christine?" I asked.

"Oh yes! Yes!" Christine giggled happily as Brenda began doing just that. After a time, we all switched places, and to everyone's surprise, as I slid inside Brenda's pussy once more, Rebecca standing in the chair over me as I simultaneously began licking her cunt, Larry and Christine lay on the couch together, fucking once again, learning as they did so that it had been the first time that they had in nearly a year now.

"I think things are going to be much, much better around the office from here on out, don't you two?" I said still lapping away at Rebecca's sweet cunt.

"Couldn't agree more," Brenda giggled hotly, her cunt clench my prick with each and every up and down motion as she sat on it looking over towards Larry and Christine as the two of them went at it like two teenagers in the back seat of a car.

"Just one more thing if it's not too late to discuss it," Brenda spoke saying. "Rebecca and I really could use another editor down here working with us, especially with the business seeming to pick up the way it has been. I don't suppose..."

Larry laughed across the way, though still continuing to pound in and out of his wife's cunt as she thrashed away on top of him as he lay there. "But this time...make it a male editor?" He inquired.

Brenda giggled. "Well, that would make it a little more even around here," she responded back. "Only can we help in making the final decision?" she then asked looking at Christine, as Christine had been the one to primarily do all the hiring the last couple of years.

"How about the three of us conduct all the interviews together," she grinned knowingly. "I'm sure that between the three of us, we'll find someone we can all agree on, and who'd be more than happy to work with us, and perhaps put in a little overtime once in a while too."

"I was thinking more along the lines of putting something else in...besides overtime," Brenda quipped back, "In the meantime...I think it's my turn to finally get a sample of what your husband's cock feels like inside me!" she said as we all agreed it was time to switch partners again.

As I lay there on the floor, feeling the pleasured explosion of my spunk leaping from the head of my dick, Rebecca and Christine happily, and busily taking turns pumping it, and sucking it out of me, I smiled at the way our negotiations had gone. Not only with regards to the new contract we'd been given, but even more importantly, how much nicer it was going to be working with the bosses wife. Not to mention...the boss himself!

We all lay panting, trying to collect ourselves long afterwards. Each of us spent, satiated for the moment anyway.

It was Brenda who a short time later brought us all back to reality. "Besides the chair, do you think I might also be able to get a new desk?" she asked.

Larry groaned. "Something tells me...we've created a monster here," he said. Brenda giggled, crawled over towards him and began licking his somewhat flaccid prick. "Ok, ok...a new desk, but...it won't be a really expensive one!" He told her.

Brenda sighed happily, and proceeded to draw Larry's cock back up to full staff once again.

"We could use some better lighting down here too," Rebecca spoke moments later. Larry moaned, though none of us was sure whether he'd done so through pleasure, or for some other reason.

Personally, I didn't care one way or the other as I slowly eased my cock back inside Christine's wonderfully wet pussy.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,492 Followers