All Comments on 'The Boss's Wife'

by lovewords

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
redlion75redlion75about 10 years ago

just cut the fuckers throat when he is asleep

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 10 years ago
I agree

Put him out of YOUR misery. Kill him.

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 10 years ago

What is wrong with these people? All of them are selfish and these relationships they have are unhealthy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This was Good

I know she loves her best friend and she did what she had to keep him alive. But at the end of the day she is married and I want her to stay with her husband and try to be happy with him and to see where there life can go if she try to make it work. Plus Keir is still fucking his ex wife also and she is on that back burner . update soon

MommamayIMommamayIabout 10 years ago
What the f***

Interesting please update soon.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 10 years ago
like the concept

now how does Keir & Lorcan settle their dispute eventually someone win's and someone Lose's.

spankthisspankthisabout 10 years ago
this feels like a movie that skips

I feel like I'm missing pieces of this story and that instead of pages long it should be chapters long. I like the premise but instead of liking a character I don't like any of them because they aren't developed enough... But whatever I guess

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I like others, like the idea, the premise. But there is just so much backstory and character development lacking. I wish the chapters were separated and fleshed out. And to that anon that really wants her to stay with her husband? Why? If you don't mind me asking? Why would you want her to stay in such an abusive relationship? The set up of the story doesn't even allow for any redeeming qualities about the character. He's just evil, plain and simple.... But please do continue! I would love to see this play out. I feel like the readers may end up having a love-hate relationship with this story like "Gabriella" or "Battle Hardened War Weary"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wow

More!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
To the Anonymous that ask why

Because I think somewhere down the road when she made the deal she hated him. But the longer she stayed with him she got to know him and started falling in love with her husband. Ki hates herself for loving her husband because how can you fall in love with someone who mistreated you so badly at first. Just read in-between the lines[ even years ago when I truly hated him] meaning pasted she does not hate him anymore she has feeling for him. She get jealous by other women. But when it comes to her best friend she is ok with him sleeping with his ex-wife and she say thought out the story she and him are best friends nothing more or less. I truly think she loves Keir as a brother. She did not want anything to happen to him so she sleeps and married the boss. Yes she would be unhappy for awhile but he keeps his life same goes with the baby. The baby would be ok without her she thought but Keir keep his life. When she made love to him at the end, it was like good bye there is nothing more I can do;but stay away now. And last Lorcan loves his wife. I think I my be wrong but I think he does that's why he let her leave the first time. But this time it not about him, Keir and Ki it about his son. An Lorcan wants the best for him no matter what.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This is a damn good story!

I really like this story, but like the other comments their backstory needs to be told. I suggest, you write a prequel to give us readers the information on how this situation came to be. Once you tie it all together then you an finish the story.

Thank you for writing a wonderful story your gift is a blessing, be proud and continue writing and I will keep reading!

KittyOh 48

Friend2PinFriend2Pinabout 10 years ago
NEXT PLEASE !!!

That was damned good, I hope there's another chapter.

EOLoverEOLoverabout 10 years ago
I love this beginning.

Please continue

What did Keir do?

Why is Nyeki doing this?

Is Lorcan crazy enough to kill them?

I have to know.

ramonbrookramonbrookover 9 years ago
Really?

You are not going to leave it like this, are you?

Loved the story, I don't usually base my scoring on grammar or such, but it was VERY hard to read the way it was worded! So although I wanted to give it a 5, I felt I needed to give it a 4.

VERY INTERESTING STORY! It has been a while since you wrote this story, so I'm hoping that you are working on future chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I love it!! The drama is craaaazzzyyy!!! Please don't leave this one unfinished, you gotta come back to it! Ki need to get her baby and creep out like a thief in the night! This Lorcan dude is nuts, and she most definitely is not in love with him. Her and Keir and the kids needa run away together!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
PLEASE!!

PLEASE PLEASE FINISH THIS!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovewords@lovewords
309 Followers
I love reading as much as I love writing. I find all sorts of topics fascinating!