The Boss's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovewords
lovewords
309 Followers

I spent the next two days getting Sorcha prepared for his first day at his new school. Lorcan was in and out, but he'd slept with me the past three nights in a row. Slept with isn't the best word to describe his fucking me until I was too tired to keep my eyes open.

Seven years older than me, at thirty-four, with a very nice body build, short cropped blonde hair and grey-green eyes; Lorcan was devastatingly handsome. He was gorgeous and he knew it. Even years ago when I'd truly hated him, I'd found myself becoming jealous of the attention he gave to other women.

Chapter Eight

On Sunday afternoon Sorcha wanted to go to the park. He had bodyguards who were good enough that they weren't in plain sight, but they were always around, which meant we never had any really privacy or rather I never did.

I decided to call Keir as Sorcha and I got out at the duck park.

He answered the phone just before his voicemail picked up.

"Fuck you been Nyeki?" he asked, sounding concerned and angry.

"I had some things to take care of, so I've been handling that. I called you because I have someone that I want you to meet."

I knew that Keir would see Sorcha when Sorcha started school in the morning and I didn't want him to find out about him that way.

"Someone who?"Keir asked me.

"Someone important to me."I answered.

"Who's important to you?"

I told Keir that I would tell him when I saw him He told me he would come to the park and that he would bring Winnie.

I was nervous as Keir and Winnie came across the park to meet me. Sorcha and I sat at a picnic table after having taken a walk.

Keir sat across from me while Sorcha spoke, but not with his mouth. He waved a little. I guess he felt shy, uncertain of the situation.

I suggested that he and Winnie walked a few feet away to have a better look at the smaller ducks that had begun to walk over.

"So who is little man?" Keir asked nodding in Sorcha's direction.

My heart beat almost out of my chest as I answered

him "He's my son." I told Keir.

Keir looked at me, and then he laughed. "Really Ki?"

"Really Keir," I said, sounding choked up to my own ears.

"How are you going to have a son that I don't know shit about, that you've never even mentioned and he's what Winnie's age?"He said this as if he still didn't believe me.

"I had him when I left all those years ago and he's been with his father."

"You've never fucking mentioned him!"

I closed my eyes against the tears that threatened to fall. "It was too hard for me to. I wasn't allowed to see him," I wiped the tear that had escaped away.

"You weren't allowed—

"No. I—it's complicated." I took a deep breath as Keir looked at me.

Before I could explain, Sorcha's name was called from across the field. I looked up to see his father walking towards us. I knew that Keir recognized Lorcan too.

Lorcan picked Sorcha up and then he walked over to the table and told me that he was taking Sorcha for the rest of the afternoon. He ignored Keir, but said hello to Winnie when Sorcha introduced them.

"Am I going to see you later?" Sorcha asked me.

"Yes. Your mother will be home in time to have dinner with you," Lorcan told him for me.

I nodded my head in agreement and smiled at my son.

He held onto his father as he waved bye to Winnie.

The silence between Keir and I was deafening until Winnie said that she liked Sorcha, but that he talked funny.

Keir's jaw clenched at her words. He wouldn't even look at me. I found it hard to face him too.

He got up all of a sudden and asked me to be at his house in half an hour.

I made it to his house before he did.

I was outside his house when he pulled up. Winnie wasn't with him. I knew he was angry with the way that he breezed by me to open the door. He noticed my new car but didn't comment about it.

I followed him into the house.

"What the fuck did you do?" he demanded of me, the second we were in the house.

"He was going to--to kill you Keirdran. I--"

The way that Keir looked at me made me stop speaking. He walked out of the room. I followed him.

"I did it so that he wouldn't hurt you. You're going to hate me for that?"I cried, while he had his back to me.

"Nyeki, I don't hate you," he said quietly.

"Then why won't you look at me?"

He turned to face me. He had tears in his eyes. He looked so wounded that I wished that I could take his pain away from him.

"I don't deserve what you did. Ki, how could you do that?"He asked me, as he sat on the bed. He covered his face with his hands.

I sat on the bed next to him wiping the tears that slid from his eyes.

I talked to him about everything, about my decision to go to Lorcan. I didn't tell him the explicit details, just the basics.

"I know you would have never been okay with me going to him on your behalf. And, I didn't-- couldn't have known that things would turn out the way they have, but I can't regret what I did."

"And really I said; as I took off my top, I don't want to talk about this anymore."

"You don't want to talk about this?" You don't want to fucking talk about this!"

"No Keir, I don't. Please?" I leaned in to kiss the side of his neck. His pulse was racing.

I kissed him a few times, until I felt him begin to calm down.

I lay back on his bed and pulled off my panties. Keir stood up and looked down at me for a moment. I spread my legs for him. He grasped my ankle and pulled me to the end of the bed. He took off his clothes, still looking angry.

His entire body shook as he touched me, kissed me and then he was fucking me.

"Oh god. Yes, Keir," I screamed out loud as I dug my nails into his back. He kept thrusting and telling me he loved me. I told him that I loved him too.

We spent the next few hours making love. I didn't want to stop, but it was getting late, and I needed to leave.

I showered first, something I never had done just because, after I slept with Keir.

"Nyeki," he called to me. I knew that tone of voice. I took a page out of his book and told him,

I wasn't going to talk about it. I wasn't.

I kissed him and told him, I'd see him later.

When I made it to the house, Slaine was there. The two of us had dinner with Sorcha. He waited until we were in my bedroom to speak to me about earlier.

He told me, while fucking me in my ass and making me go up onto my tiptoes that; I wasn't going to fuck Keir or any other man again.

I hated anal sex and he knew it very well. I cried silently while he fucked me, but I still felt that being with Keir once more was worth it.

I'd thought the shower sex was the punishment but waking up to find that Slaine had slept in the bed, allowing Sorcha to come in and find us together, was more of what he had in mind.

I could see that Sorcha liked the idea of us together, as Slaine must have known that he would. Sorcha smiled then came to get up on the bed. He sat on top of the blanket and threw his arms around his father. The two of them shared their moment.

Sorcha smiled at me as he turned his head to face the TV that his father had put on for him. Lorcan got up out of the bed. He pulled on his boxers. The look he exchanged with me as he walked to go the bathroom made my chest cave in.

Chapter Nine

I saw Keir when Slaine and I dropped Sorcha off at school. Winnie's classroom was directly across the hall from Sorcha's.

Sorcha's teacher was this bubbly brunette. She couldn't keep her eyes off of Slaine. He didn't overtly flirt with her, but she was eating out of the palm of his hand.

We'd walked back into the hall as Keir came out of Winnie's classroom.

"Just the man I wanted to see. Do you have a minute?" Slaine asked Keir.

I looked at Slaine, I knew in alarm. "You don't need to--"

He smiled at me, but it wasn't real. Disregarding my words, he then asked Keir if they could step outside.

I followed them out of the school. Slaine stopped walking in the parking lot, a few feet away from where his car sat waiting.

"I'm going to make this brief and to the point. She loves you-- I know that, very well actually. Six years ago she was willing to do anything, and I do mean anything, just so that you could keep your life. I know that you'll be able to appreciate this."

"You have your life, and she belongs to me." He told Keir.

His words devastated and humiliated me. I couldn't even look up. I just hoped that Keir would swallow this conversation.

"You have people that you love that you don't want touched yeah, so don't touch my wife." Lorcan spoke calmly, although there was nothing calm about the way he sounded, to me.

My eyes shot up at the vehemence in his words, the way he said them. He'd meant them.

"I won't-- I won't see him again.

"Ki, please don't get overly dramatic on me in the school parking lot," Lorcan said, as he tilted my face up to meet his eyes.

"I don't think that I'm asking that much here. Do you?"

I told him no, as tears filled my eyes.

He turned to Keir. "We understand each other?"

"Yeah," Keir said, evenly and clearly.

My heart beats slowed a little when I heard Keir's words.

"We have to go, but we'll see you around," Lorcan then said.

He took my hand and I followed him over to his car. Before I got into the car, I looked back a moment. Keir was still standing in the same spot. I wanted to go to him, but the best thing for me to do was to get in the car, so I did.

lovewords
lovewords
309 Followers
12