All Comments on 'The Bought Husband Ch. 01'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 74 Comments
phoenix764phoenix764almost 19 years ago
Great Start

It is a good story, and has a great start. I hope Jack "wins" in the end. Whether he gets Gloria ( after she comes to her senses ), or maybe someone else ( maybe one of the escort women who wants a normal marriage). I don't care for the part where he chooses an aquantinces' wife to be the maid/sex partner. If he is so loyal, and has good morals, values then why would he stoop to having sex with someone else's wife?. I hope Jumal loses everything in the end, but unfortunately women do seem to go for the a-holes, and regret it later.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A Man - Finally

Damn - good show author - so nice to see a real man on this site - thanks!!! Us woman readers like real man!

Can you please keep it up.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 19 years ago
Best of JPB

This is a very good start JPB. Thanks for writing and thanks for portraying a guy whi will not be cheated in his bargain with what appears to be a devil!

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 19 years ago
5 years?????????

Talk about living in hell. If it's going to be anything like they talked about I don't see how he even agreed to it! I certainly don't see how he can put up with it!!

If everyone already knows about Jumal, and hates his ass, why can't she marry him? Something in pappys will preventing it? Or something in the will that includes him in her marriage? Good old pappy probably said she HAD to marry HIM or forfeit the loot.

What I don't like; Jumal is gonna be a big prick with a 12" dick. Why can't these big dicks be like Forest Tucker.. White and 14".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I like

It's a story with a twist that could have so many different outcomes. Keep going

fregenfregenalmost 19 years ago
Very nice start

Well, he's smart and not a wimp. I like that. But she was (almost) honest with him and the crux of the matter is she is paying him to act a role. Lots of different ways to go with this one. Very nice premise.

DeadWouldDeadWouldalmost 19 years ago
Great start

to a story, but don't get too excited.

Bob has started out well plenty of times, but usually manages to disappoint those of us who like non wimp stories.

Let's wait until the end to praise him, it might save us the effort as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great start and a whole lot of possibilities

You've certainly left yourself a lot of wiggle room to go where you will which makes it so interesting. I hope that when the smoke clears Jack has kicked ass and taken names. Ronnie W.

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
A very believable and true story

This is a great read and an awesome beginning. Gloria thought she had a wimp on her hands, but he struck first. This event got him into her mind of no one to play with. His leg up on her lover gives him more time to be with her. I can see him getting the girl whom he lusted over for years as the maid in the house as his lover. They will drive Gloria crazy when they be making love in another room. Will await other chapters to see how this pans out. I think after 5 years Gloria is going to think of a way to keep him mummmm :()....

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
A very believable and true story

This is a great read and an awesome beginning. Gloria thought she had a wimp on her hands, but he struck first. This event got him into her mind of no one to play with. His leg up on her lover gives him more time to be with her. I can see him getting the girl whom he lusted over for years as the maid in the house as his lover. They will drive Gloria crazy when they be making love in another room. Will await other chapters to see how this pans out. I think after 5 years Gloria is going to think of a way to keep him mummmm :()....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
good story Bob

but why make the other man a nigger? Christ don't we have enopugh of that racial shit on this site? I don't think it added to the story at all.

sherlock40sherlock40almost 19 years ago
It's going to be rough for us readers.

This starts off well with a strong-willed man. He knows what he is getting into and has accepted it. Although JPB has shown the man to be a wimp concerning his last relationship. This guy should just act like this is a job and clock in and out as necessary. He should be fucking his "maid" as often as possible to keep his own (and the readers) sanity.

He should have added the requirement that Jumal had to be clean and remain monogamous throughout the five years (for health purposes) or the money and the deal was forfeit immediately.

Since JPB has only had one husband that remained strong-willed in his dozens of stories, I am not putting too much faith into this one. I only hope I am wrong.

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 19 years ago
Great story

Great story Bob I really enjoyed it, I hope the husband will end up the winner in this one. I think he really likes Gloria and I think this is what her dad wanted for her was these two together.

penguin_1penguin_1almost 19 years ago
Last Laugh

I think our body Jack isn't going to be your typical cockolded husband. He is going to be able to have his cake And eat it to, so to speak, with a nice between meal appitizer (Sally Ann).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
going to be awesome

This series is going to be awesome. With this beginning, your greatest risk is letting it run too long and becoming predictable. I loved the part about "some group that wants to save whales, hug trees or secure habitat for some goddamned mouse".

Proceed! This is a truly innovative story line. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

-- KVK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
re: "Great Start by DeadWould"

Personally, I think you'll be pleased. The entire story has already appeared on another site, and I feel it is one of JPB's better pieces, with twists that held my interest. Some of the speculations are rather close, but I won't say which ones.

All in all, a very interesting story.

HexxedHexxedalmost 19 years ago
great potential

(wonder where the story was already posted..hehe)

someone mentioned my main quibble: " I don't care for the part where he chooses an aquantinces' wife to be the maid/sex partner. If he is so loyal, and has good morals, values then why would he stoop to having sex with someone else's wife?"

This is where the story got a little weak IMHO. He's experienced it in the past with an ex gf, yet wants to do some wife of a guy he knows? Hard to believe. I also wonder about the kid aspect... hope that comes out as I'd have a hard time making a kid I'd then never see and would be raised by a scheming biatch and arsehole lover. So while I like the main character, there is enough to dislike about all the main players here.

ryu77ryu77almost 19 years ago
A great start

JPB is one of those authors that doesn't make me mad with his wimp cuckold stories (except one). Maybe it is the way he writes them?

I have hope that this story will be kick ass, and that Jack will not let himself be treated like a doormat.

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Go bOb gO!

cool! a lot of fun to read! nice story... i hope some more chapters cumming..

DeadWouldDeadWouldalmost 19 years ago
Thanks for the tip Anon in NJ

I found it.

I usually pass over Bob's stuff because of his wimpy men and plot lines too unbelievable.

This one seems good - maybe he has been building up to this standard. Now he has a level to maintain.

We can but hope.

the Troubadorthe Troubadoralmost 19 years ago
The start was great, the husband smart and cool

The problem some have with it, choosing a friend's wife to be his sex slave really isn't there. I mean, he knew from looking at the book that the woman was already willing to whore. It's not as if he was suborning her or anything. Hell, he already knows she fucks for money, or at least has agreed to it. And she has no idea, as far as he knows, whose slut she will be.

My biggest scrupple is the asshole lover. But if this guy is a smart as JPB paints him the asshole will get his very soon.

don87654don87654almost 19 years ago
Good, but could have been better

This story needs a continuation. She needs to end up with a rounded tummy after the wedding night fiasco. Then perhaps the marriage will continue with him deciding the course of it, with the intended spouse losing out in the long run.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingalmost 19 years ago
Out-frigging-standing!

Bob has a deft touch at scene and character, though I'll admit I don't usually go for doormat cuck stories. This bit, though, was impressive enough to pull me along despite 5 years of potential hell for the protagonist. If Bob can keep the momentum here, I see a cross-genre award winner.

Bill2uBill2ualmost 19 years ago
Loved the ending...very fitting

Great little story.... hope you write more about this "marriage" could be interesting!

cdog21cdog21almost 19 years ago
Just Desserts

I am really enjoying the way the story is playing out, in fact I hope it Jack can keep it going like this the whole time. I mean he really doesn't have to try hard to fuck with the boyfriend's head so that should keep em on even ground. Every time he says something he can just come back and humiliate him at the same time. I hope the next chapter comes out soon.

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Wonders never cease

Only JPB can write a story where serial cheating, date rape, gangbangs, degradation and deception all mix together in an intriguing brew to produce a wonderful story. If only Bob could manage this more often... sigh.

<P>

Well done and an entertaining read. Thank you, Just Plain Bob, for a story well told.

katibkatibover 16 years ago
Wow!

What a surprise. This story is well conceived and executed. Please continue!

Orion623Orion623about 16 years ago
Just Plain Excellent

An intriguing plot plus great characterization makes this the best of JPB's stories. The only downside is that he hasn't produced more stories just like this one.

mailme420mailme420about 13 years ago
i was expecting a long story

just finished the third chapter.

I was thinking, if the third chapter had more pages.

it finished too quickly.

After reading first few para of the first chapter, i expected current finishing and i got my expecting finishing. But entering of sally ann made me confuse, may be this story going to another way. but when i know she is married, then i was almost sure about the finishing.

"I'm not going to explain why I can't marry my lover"

I think, writer also don't know why. He needed a character, who was good as lover, but not as husband. I think, though Gloria loved him blindly, but she had some suspicious into her unconscious mind.

love the story. as the story really short and have few errors, i am giving 4 out of 5.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I don't know if I will like this story or not.

However, it is very creative and original and not implasible so I gave it 5 Stars.

Don't we just pity Jumal. So far he is not going to be pleased. Therefore, hopefully he will dump her.

JLRemoraJLRemoraover 12 years ago
Very Well Written

However, as good as the story is, parts of it are hard to swallow (pun intended). Being that I'm not into eating cream pies, those parts of the story are a major turn off. Although, the rest of the plot is pure genius.

Excellent work.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
Very good humorous stoy all 3 chapters

I am glad JPB achived good level among the humorous stories.

How could a smart Potemkin husband smuggle his DNA to a rich family. Ha,ha,ha.....

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
5 stars

I forgot.

LegionsOfLiesLegionsOfLiesabout 12 years ago
I have serious problems

With any "straight" guy that eats another's cum out of his wife that is simply disgusting and degrading. I immediately lose respect for any character involved. Honestly the only character in this story I liked was the charity guy as he was the least dishonest out of this whole fucked up bunch, I will say you have a penchant for slightly irritating yet comical stories JPB as always peace and keep up the writing as long as it's your desire to.

rixelsrixelsabout 12 years ago
Why

Why, if Gloria is hiring a maid/escort for Jack, does he need to eat Gloria's pussy that is full of Jumal's juice, or do any of the rest of the degrading stuff planned.

Ntropy586Ntropy586almost 12 years ago
Just an FYI

You're not the only one who makes this mistake, but I finally decided that I had to start telling folks when I see it: the word "discrete" means "distinct, individual, singular"...while "discreet" means "showing discernment or good judgment, unnoticeable, unobtrusive".

You want to use "discreet" in your story. Otherwise, it's pretty good, and worth the four stars I voted you.

bruce22bruce22almost 12 years ago
Some how I never got around to commenting on this one!

So far a good story, though the fact that Gloria planned on pulling a fast one irritates and bodes little good for the future. The creampies will irritate everyone but I am sure that there is some sort of win in here for the protagonist.. Please Bob!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Interesting Start

Okay she bought herself a husband. Now can she remain faithful to her boyfriend?

HA Ha ha

On to ch.2.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Excellent beginning

I like this guy. He has the making of someone with chops. A big plus? He's SMART!

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
And an excellent ending!

But for some reason JPB didn't allow comments on chapters 2 and 3????? But read this one. It has a GOOD ending (thanks to Bob for an ending), wonderful characters and some clever dialogue. One of Bob's best!

FD45FD45over 10 years ago
The Pretzel Twist

Bob needs to twist the story into knots to get to what he really wants:

A cuckolded man who has to eat the cum of some black asshole. That he gets a piece of pussy is besides the point. Since this cum eating has shown up several times in his story, it must be a personal fetish. That's fine. It doesn't do anything to me.

What IS engaging in this story is some of the twists and turns in the plot. For me it is the plot. For Bob, it is the slurping.

It would have pointless for her to say: Hi...I have an asshole lover. I will marry and fuck you once or twice, but I will DISCRETELY and PRIVATELY get my ashes hauled with him and you will NEVER see him. You get some escorts and some cash out of the deal.

See how simple that was? But there was no cum slurping goodness, ergo, the Pretzel.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
don't know

I would be very likely to have gone for an annulment at the first sign she was not keeping the deal, if she'll screw you over on the first day, what would make you believe she would honor the rest of the deal ?

searching0240searching0240almost 10 years ago
OverTheFalls

It appears that JPB is a scummy little prick. His use of the "N" word, several times in the remaining chapters, though in line with general attitudes of LW authors and readers, may have caused some unappreciated comments.

Robert

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

a little creepy, but well done. Thanks.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
otoh

Wonder how much of that $10,000 a month spending money a reasonably careful man could sock away in a safe deposit box or some other hiding place without failing to keep up appearances?

Something to make up a nice little "This isn't working" fund.

Goes along with him having a guaranteed job for life, and what would she pay to get out of that?

She has already tried to shaft him on the wedding day, five years with someone who is not even willing to keep to the letter of their agreement for one day is unlikely to work.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Re-read This

So what we have here is a contract, not a marriage. I liked the way our hero fucked up her start and she actually liked it. More than she wanted to. Time now to follow the contract.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
*****

Great start - he has his bases covered.

Think she doesn't realize what she "married". 😎

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 9 years ago
damn, running out of other hands

Under the full disclosure part of the contract the attempt to shaft him on the wedding day was not in good faith.

All he needed was the threat of a good lawyer to get the $2.5 million without the wait.

stev2244stev2244over 8 years ago
Great

This story (all 3 parts) is one of my all-time favorites.

sissymidasissymidaalmost 8 years ago

out fucking standing read this chapter 3Xs

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow, just wow!

nm

JeepLover42JeepLover42over 7 years ago
How anyone can read this disgusting crap and give it a good rating is beyond me.

Fake marriage, cuck cream pies....enough said. There isn't enough soap and hot water to make me feel clean again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Demented story, fairly well written...

I think I'd take my 10K/month, for a few months, and pay a couple of good ole boys to beat Jumal within an inch of his life, every month, until he figures out what's up and hits the road - or doesn't survive one of the beatings. I certainly wouldn't be slurping no cream pies - no money is worth that. Period.

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatover 6 years ago
Demented is right

and I'm lovin' it!

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiover 6 years ago
One

thing was missed, that the man Jack was loyal to wanted the trust agreement to make his daughter behave, Jack has defrauded his past mentor and allowed Gloria to cheat her dads wishes. Wrong, disloyal, without honor. TK

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 6 years ago
Genius rewrite of the cuck bull playbook

Get some JPB

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It's a tribute to the skill of your writing

that I finished this first chapter. He looks like a closeted gay to me. No matter what amount of money I'm promised I would never go make a deal like that. The Jumal part is a deal breaker, Five years of that? No way. My second concern is that she's a lying whore that can't be trusted. If she broke her first promise what make you think that she'll olbige the rest of their agreement? A piece of signed paper?

boatbummboatbummabout 6 years ago
Don't Know Why....

....Comments are turned off on chapters 2 and 3, but I knew from the get-go that Jack was going to win out in the end. Just sorry that Glory didn't wise up sooner and that Jumal got to skate without some serious hurt.

Of course, Jack surely has enough $$$ in his pocket that he could buy some dark-alley justice whenever he wants to!

Some hysterically funny LOL lines along the way. One of your best for sure! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WOW, WOW, WOW

This belongs at end of chapter 3, but can't give public comment there.

This is probably best JPB I have read. After a story that I rated poorly,I wish I could give this one more than 5 stars. The intricacies and scenarios that JPB thought up to make it happen are amazing and incredible. He even thought up two to cover one instance: the lesbian explanation that Jack thought of for Sally, and Gloria's medical explanation that was actually used.

This is a great one for Just Plain Bob and also for Literotica.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Gay fantasy

“Forced” to suck another man’s cum from his wife’s pussy! Forced! He didn’t want to! Sucking up a man’s spunk didn’t excite him at all! Really!

Hahahaha. So queer.

Bebop3Bebop3over 5 years ago
Scoring a Story

How do you score a well written story about absolutely despicable characters doing things that are completely abhorrent?

Did I enjoy the story? Not in the least. Did I recognize the skill displayed by the writer? Definitely.

There is not one redeemable character in the story. You have the main character who decides that he’s going to cuckhold his friend, arrange for his wife to be raped, and employee absolutely zero creativity in avoiding what Jumal has planned for him (likely because he is bisexual). You have the wife who is needlessly cruel and obviously doesn’t give a crap about her husband. There are two black characters with speaking parts. One is a rapist the other is a scheming, sadistic opportunist. The sex surrogate brags to her husband’s friend that she cheats on him daily including on her wedding day.

The main character agreed to be there while the lover verbally abused him and he agreed to appear to be a loving husband. He could have easily done both of those without going along with Jumal’s plans, eating jism from his wife and while insulting and berating Jumal the entire time.

I also could have easily done without the N word uses.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
No.matter

No matter how well he writes, Bob can offend anyone, and this offends me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well Written

Interesting plot and if Jack is doing it out of loyalty to Gloria's father( besides the $3 million), good for him. This is the first chapter and it has begun well. It is something quite unlikely to happen in real life but hey, it's only a story! 5*****s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
$3 mil just isn't enough.

I think I'd have demanded at least 10 mil if not 15 mil for the shit he is going through.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 3 years ago

I like that he's getting one over on Jumal. He knows what it's going to be like and plans to make it count while he can. Who knows what the next chapters hold?

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - what a sick son of a bitch this author is - you lost me on this story half way down the first page.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
As

As the makings of a good story.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

LOL should have done ATM also

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely love it! 5 stars.

LoejtcLoejtcabout 1 year ago

Typical JPB story, well written, compact but complete and flows smoothly. He seems to view sex within or outside of marriage as nothing more than an indoor sport rather than a commitment of any kind so the cuck shit crowd is irrelevant.

I was somewhat disappointed with the ending in that the trust issues Jack has with Gloria seem to be glossed over.

He has no reason to believe he can trust Gloria now just because Jumal betrayed her. I think I would have preferred Jack continuing having his paid escort perk. He could service Gloria as needed, observe what kind of wife and mother she becomes before committing to a monogamous relationship with her.

When I view the overall story, what occurred was a drama of creed and betrayal by both Gloria and Jumal. And Jack was in it primarily for the money also but at least he was trustworthy. So a cutsy romantic ending just didn't fit for me.

Cracker270Cracker270about 1 year ago

I think I am going to like this one very much

ZackStevensZackStevens10 months ago

aside: Comments only for Ch 01? Could't comment on other chapters.

Good story but pardon my PC - was the use of the n-word necessary? Did it add anything? I liked the story, but that usage just grated. It was an unnecessary distraction to an otherwise excellent story. I haven't seen it in any other JPB story (but then again, there are so many JPB stories and so little time)!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES