All Comments on 'The Bra Salesman Ch. 08'

by bobrobertson

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
wolf9696wolf9696about 11 years ago

How about giving Dr. Cooper to Brittany.......and getting Tasha a chastity belt to help her NOT get fucked every time she goes out the door...:)

naiveslutsnaiveslutsabout 11 years ago
Good twist

Creative way to keep things fresh. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
good chapter

might we see what dave and tasha get up to?

yulvayulvaabout 11 years ago

Hmm... This chapter kind of separated my first choice couple and partnered two likable characters with the two more repulsive ones. Adding to this that I'm not much into reading Dave's adventures with Tasha and 'Albert's with Brittney, I must say I didn't like this chapter as much as the previous ones.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good chapter!

Was wondering how "Albert" was going to get his!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Interesting turn if...

An interesting turn in the plot... but I agree with others... I have no interest in hearing about Dave. Particularly since we know that Tahsa doesn't like Dave. John needs to come clean to Tasha again... if your going to persist in the "loves her now" thing... otherwise he might just as well be a pig an move onto Britt for angry sex...

bobrobertsonbobrobertsonabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

Ok, so some of you are not thrilled with Dave or with the recent developments. Fair enough. I'm envisioning this series to be around 11 chapters (but it seems to grow a bit each time once I actually start writing), so we're around the end of Act 2. And this is where things usually take a turn for the worse and our protagonist is in deep shit (think the end of Star Wars Empire, Back to the Future 2, Matrix 2, etc.). So for those who aren't thrilled with Dave or Brittney, just try to hang in there for another chapter or two, I'll do my best to make it worth your while... but no guarantees! :)

At any rate, thanks again for all the great comments, I do appreciate them all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Just thought I'd chip in here, and say that I AM interested in seeing what Dave gets up to with Tasha. It's always good to spice things up with a change of perspective, so I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.

Keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
AWESOME RETURN!!!

Please keep this going (its just a story) I hope she never finds out "the truth" :)

As for Dr. Cooper I can not wait for weeks of stories about his escapades (Please do alot with Dr Cooper maybe he can bring some "black friends" other Doctors along>

Dude You Are Awesome!!!

blackgblackgover 9 years ago
wrong turn

What the fuck is this shit!! Nothing bores me more then some empowered female.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bravo!

ok, the role reversal was unexpected and fantastic, pardon my thinking earlier about how crude of him. This is fantastic, Brittany's character is refreshing, adds to complexity of the story and makes Tasha-John's love stand out which is adorable. Besides getting a brilliant dude like John fall into his own trap and become akin to Tasha is pure gold.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbobrobertson@bobrobertson
777 Followers
Writing stories of humongous breasts for over 10 years

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES