All Comments on 'The Brand Ch. 03'

by Abraxis

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So stupidity and torture

An ugly combination. Given that there isn't a decent character in this entire mess and that the dialogue appears to have been written by a ten year old, I find it hard to believe you bothered to post it. Nothing clever, interesting or entertaining, this was a complete waste of time to read. No stars as even giving it one star would be an insult to the star. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Victria is a crappy Domme

Initially I had hopes for the story, but this is more sadism than BDSM. Melody had more options when she was on the street.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

A "miserable fucking twat." Yes, that about covers it. Manipulation of the desperate and damaged isn't erotic no matter the genders. At least she is not a screetching harridan, yet. It is good you have given Melody some backbone and I hope you don't take it away from her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Quite nice

Im surprised at the negativity of these comments! I find your writing delightfully descriptive and complex. Obviously there is a sadistic quality to Victria. I don't see how that detracts from the power exchange taking place or the fact that Melody finds pleasure in it. B/d & s/m go together like peanut butter and chocolate! They're good on their own and great together!

The character development is complex, if a bit slow, and they are layered, multi dimensional characters! This is well written piece of erotica and refreshingly intelligent. I'm hooked and very interested to find out if Melody's scar is a brand and how, or even if, her collaring will happen.

Sometimes slow, other times maybe, a little rushed, overall, I think the emotional bonding is right on time! At least within the framework of the story! Anyway, good job and I hope you'll continue.

I guess I could say that I was expecting more humiliating scenes for Hope to struggle with...

ChevonnChevonnabout 9 years ago
Get Real

Come all you with the negative comments about how the characters are not all nice and warm and fuzzy. Get real, this is FICTION. It's a good story with a good story line and real plot and some interesting sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Still

This

story is a POS.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous