All Comments on 'The Breakup'

by Aswrite03

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
God's gift to women...

Was this part of the "vagina monologues?" The woman is thinking with her pussy, rather than her brain. She would have had that last fuck and sent him packing his way. Period. As it is, she's just part of his stable for fucking. Whoopee. If she wants a friend with benefits, a fuck buddy, then it's fine. But that isn't what she wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very nice

Very direct, earnest - just as the exchange in the story would have been. When the chemistry is right, sexual desire will beat rational thought just about every time. Oftentimes, the most intense exchanges occur during moments of tension or strife. I think you captured the situation very well. Keep it up.

TFPTFPabout 1 year ago

"By your delicate language, I can tell that what you're referring to is that fact that I sleep with other women." Chuckling at her outraged expression, he continued, "I won't insult either one of us by denying it. Although I could point out that you never asked if I was sleeping with anyone else, and we never officially agreed to be in a relationship, I don't think I will. You probably wouldn't appreciate it."

Excellent wording.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous