The Brides Wore White

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biskit
Biskit
886 Followers

"You're too much mom," Sharon laughed as she pulled her brother between her legs and guided his cock into her. "Okay mom, you asked for it." For the next thirty minutes she and Bruce fucked and sucked and made love to each other with a raw passion that neither had experienced before. Having your mother watch you fuck will do that.

Marie especially liked how dirty they talked to each other. It made her incredibly hot to hear Bruce yell out how much he loved fucking his sister's cunt and how Sharon screamed for more of her of her brother's cock when she was cumming. "You two certainly do talk dirty, much more than your father and I ever do," she enviously told them.

"Dirty turns us on mom," Bruce laughed as he tongued his cum from Sharon's cunt.

Sharon looked up at her mother and laughingly said, "Mom, from the looks of it, you enjoy being a little dirty too." Her mother had one hand between her legs and was gingerly fingering her wet pussy; the other was hungrily mauling her full breasts. "I think it's neat that you masturbate mom, that's so hot," Sharon said as she watched spellbound.

"Oh I love masturbating dear, every since I was just a little girl but this is the first time I've ever done it with any one watching... even your father. It's kind of fun to have an audience though, it does make it seem dirtier." It made her laugh self-consciously, but she continued to finger her mature cunt in front of them. She couldn't help moaning very loud as she brought herself to an incredible orgasm. Letting her kids watch had a great deal to do with the intensity of her orgasm. "Whewww, I can't believe I just did that. That was really fantastic," she giggled.

"You're unbelievable mom," Sharon said smiling. "I really liked watching you and I know Bruce did too." Hoping her mother was up for some really kinky sex, she told her, "We weren't sure if you could handle it but seeing you now, I think you can. We were wondering if you'd like to watch me turn Bruce into my girlfriend. We will if you want, mom."

"What ever are you talking about Sharon?" She had several fingers buried deep up her cunt but paused now to hear what her daughter was saying.

Sharon smiled at her brother and asked, "What do you say Brucie, want to show mom how I fuck you like a girl?"

Bruce beamed. "I thought you'd never ask."

Their mother stopped and stared at them. "What in the world are you two talking about... how are you going to turn your brother into a girl... more than he is?" She had no idea.

"This will only take a minute, mom," Sharon said as she got up and went to her dresser and pulled out her dildo and harness. "If you'll help me get this thing on, I'll show you." Sharon quickly slipped her legs into the harness and then adjusted the eight inch cock through the hole. "Now if you'll just help me buckle the sides, I'll show you how I make my pretty brother into my girlfriend."

"Sharon Winston, where ever did you get this," her mother shrieked with delight. She'd never seen a real dildo before and was fascinated by it. She touched the full length of the flesh like cock and then eyed her son. "Is this really for you Bruce dear? Are you really going to let your sister put this inside of you?"

Sharon laughed at her mother's innocence. "Just wait mom, in a few minutes he'll be begging for it." She was right of course. "Won't you my pretty?"

Bruce giggled playfully. "Yes big sister, you know how much I love it when you fuck my pussy."

"Well I never," Marie gasped and gave her son a stunned look. "I would never have imagined something so big would fit up there. Are you sure it doesn't hurt dear."

"It feels great mom," Bruce assured her as he got up on his knees and positioned his cute little butt at the edge of the bed. "Just watch." Sharon applied some KY jelly to the dildo and then into his ass. "Burrr, that is sooo cold," Bruce yelped.

"Stop your complaining," Sharon said and swatted his butt playfully with her big dick. "You know you love it." Once she was ready, she stood behind him, held him by the hips and positioning her cock to his ass. Just as she was about to enter him, she paused and impishly asked her mother, "Do you and daddy to this?"

"Oh heavens no, never," Marie laughed nervously. The thought had never crossed her mind before. Now she wondered if her husband had ever wanted to do anal with her. She moved her chair closer. "I just never knew normal people did things like this... well you know, men and women." Her fingers were back between her legs again. "It's just so... so...."

"Nasty," Sharon laughingly suggested.

"Yes, nasty but much more. It makes me feel so wicked and sinful to be part of this with you. I'm so glad you asked me."

"We are too, mom," Sharon happily told her. After fucking her brother for a good ten minutes, she invited her mother to try it. "It's not like you'd be cheating on daddy. It's kind of pretend fucking for you but real fucking for Bruce and besides, I think he really wants you to fuck him mom. You should hear how dirty he talks about you. He really wants you to fuck him like I just did."

Marie looked at her son differently now and only half-heartedly protested before finally agreeing. "I'm only doing this because I'm curious and because Bruce, you really did seem to enjoy it." And that amazed her! Sharon helped her get into the harness and then stepped back and watched.

She didn't need any more instructions other than to go slow. After watching the fat cock slide easily into her son's ass, she fucked him for a good fifteen minutes before pulling out of him. "Now I know what it feels like to be a man," she giggled as she stood with her hands on her hips and swung her fake dick from side to side. "If your father could only see me now he'd die." She'd taken her time fucking him and enjoyed each thrust into his cute little ass. She'd especially liked it when Sharon got under him and sucked him off as she fucked him. Only when he'd cum and filled her mouth did she pull out of him, totally exhausted. She'd surprised herself by having her own powerful orgasm. "That," she said as she looked in awe at the cock between her legs, "Was incredible." She loved Sharon's toy and wonder what her husband would say if she surprised him some night by wearing one to bed.

"You can fuck me anytime mom," Bruce sigh contently and rolled over on his back. His cock was for once soft. Cum stuck to his finely trimmed pubic hair.

"I just may take you up on that dear," Marie laughed and lay beside him. Her dick poked comically out from between her legs. As she held her son's soft cock, she told him, "Mommy loved fucking her pretty little girl." Looking up at her daughter, she laughed and admitted, "I really would like to do that again." They all agreed she should.

Sharon was still horny as hell and kissed her mother's neck and shyly told her, "Mom, you can join us anytime you want but I was hoping you might want to keep playing a little more today." Pulling her closer, she put her hot lips to her ear and told her, "Mom, Bruce isn't your only daughter that likes being fucked by that big cock." She hoped her mother would be into girl on girl sex as much as she was. With her legs parted and her arms open, she asked, "Want to try a little mom and daughter incest too?"

Marie wasn't sure what shocked her more, her daughter's invitation or how fast she accepted. As she watched Sharon carefully clean the dildo she enthusiastically admitted, "I've always wanted to try it with another woman. I just never had the opportunity." Before she could change her mind, she got between Sharon's legs and pushed the cock into her cunt. "Oh this is fun too," she giggled as the fat cock slid in and out of her daughter's cunt. She fucked her at the same slow pace she'd fucked her son and didn't stop until the poor girl begged her to. "Who's your daddy now," Marie laughed when Sharon finally stopped cumming. Her smile and laugh were infectious. "Oh my, that was so much fun. I just knew making love to you would be wonderful." Looking shyly at her daughter, she suggested, "Maybe next time we can do it without your toy."

Sharon kissed her mother on the lips for the first time and told her, "Mom, you're incredible and yes, I'd really like that too." Sitting up, she asked, "Did you cum?"

Marie blushed and nodded. "Twice."

"Me too," Sharon said hugging her. "I'm glad I was your first." The three of them hugged and laughed together.

"I'm so glad you invited me."

"You're invited anytime mom," Bruce said as he tongued her succulent nipples. "I love your tits mom." Daring to do what he'd only dreamed of, he moved between her legs and fit his cock to her cunt. "But more than anything mom, I've always wanted to make love to you." When his mother smiled and wrapped her legs around him and pulled him to her Bruce laughed and said, "I guess that means yes."

Marie's head spun. She knew she wanted him but not in the way he'd put it. She held his face and kissed him and told him, "Bruce, we can't make love; your father makes love to me but what you and I can do is fuck! That's what I really want to do with you. I want you to fuck me the same way you fuck your sister. It would be so dirty that way." She couldn't believe what she'd just said. Her life was changing forever. There was no going back now, she'd tasted the forbidden fruit of incest and she only wanted more. "But lets save it for next time, you two have worn me out today." Every chance the three of them got after that was spent in bed. She learned to do things with them that she'd never heard of before. Now that they were married, she couldn't wait to join them and their new husband. It had thrilled her when Sharon had told her how Gary couldn't wait to fuck her. She teasingly told her, "He's really into hot older women, mom."

"Well that's me," Marie simply admitted.

Kissing Sharon's cheek today, Marie lovingly told her, "You look so beautiful honey and I'm so happy for you... all of you." Positioning herself so her husband wouldn't see, she brought her hands up to her daughter's breasts and caressed them. "You have no idea how envious I am of what you and Bruce have and how much I'm looking forward to joining you and Gary." She hugged her and then showered the three of them with loving kisses. "I just want you all to be happy, as happy as your father and I are." She guiltily held onto to her husband's arm and fought for the courage to tell him everything. She just knew he would love incest as much as much as she did if he'd just give it a chance.

Gary hugged his new mother-in-law and promised her he would be the best husband possible to her daughter and son. "You've raised two beautiful children Mrs. Winston and I intend to take very good care of both of them."

She gave him a quick kiss and told him, "I know you will Gary but won't you please call me mom. That would be so nice and it would make it sound so much more like family if you did."

Gary understood her double meaning. "Thanks mom, I like that and it will make it more like family... when we're together." He kissed her cheek and let his hand drift over her slim hip and down over her bottom. He gave her a quick squeezed and whispered, "You make me so hot mom...I can't wait." His other hand snuck up between them and he cupped her breast. "I can't wait to fuck you."

Marie tingled all over and felt like a school girl. A delicious wetness began to flow from between her legs. "Me either," she whispered as she blushed.

Gary gave her another quick kiss before turning to Bruce and Sharon. "Aren't they beautiful?"

"Yes they are Gary, especially this one," she laughed as she stroked Bruce's cheek. "I just love having a second daughter."

"I love her too mom," Gary said and kissed Bruce. "My little bride looks so fantastic. Thank you so much for helping her today." Bruce smiled and held Gary's hand.

"I had a good subject." She then waved her hands and sadly said, "I just wish your parents would open their hearts and accepted the three of you the same way Bert and I have."

"We can't change the world in a day mom," Gary said sadly. "My parents are who they are. I'm just glad I have you and Mr. Winston...." Gary looked at his father in-law and dared say, "I'm glad I have you and dad in my life now."

Bert liked that and told him so. "I like that Gary. Dad sounds just fine to me... son." He wrapped his arm around his son-in-law and gave him a fatherly hug. He'd caught how Gary had put his hand on his wife's butt. He liked that. It gave him ideas. When he'd first met him, he couldn't for the life of him figure out how such a man's man could be so openly bisexual and in love with his dress wearing son, yet at the same time be so obviously heterosexual and in love with his daughter. It made him more than curious about the whole bisexual thing. Over time, he'd grown to admire and respect him and easily appreciated why his son had fallen in love with him, but there was more. He'd also grown to like him... as in like him in a way he'd never felt about a man before. Gary's dark looks and rugged hockey build combined with his French Canadian accent, which Bert thought made everything he said sound so damn sexy, made him want him like his son did. Risking everything and before he could change his mind, he allowed his hard-on to briefly come in contact with Gary's leg. He liked how that felt and wondered if Gary noticed and if he did, did he mind? Feeling braver, he pressed it once more against him before backing up and busily pulling out a three cigars from his coat. He handed each one to Gary and Bruce. "Let's light these up, open some of that bubbly and celebrate. It's not every day that I get to marry my son and daughter... to the same man." The room was soon full with blue smoke. Not wanting to leave his daughter out and still feeling the glow from rubbing his cock against Gary's leg, he pulled her to him and addressed all of them. "Maybe one of these days someone will take the time and explain to me how we all came to be here today. It must be a hell of a story."

"Dad, are you sure you really want to know? It's pretty X rated." Sharon laughed and rested her head against his shoulder. She'd seen what he'd just done to her husband and knew it was no accident. She was certain that meant he was at least bisexually curious. To keep him excited, she intentionally allowed her breasts to rest upon his arm. Bringing her lips to his ear, she huskily told him, "I know you're up... for it dad." She paused and looked down at the front of his pants and smirked playfully, "But are you sure you want to hear all the dirty details? They might make you even more excited than you already are."

Bert blushed and realized she'd seen what he'd done. To cover up his embarrassment, he boastfully said, "Oh I'm definitely up for it little girl, and I'm sure I want to hear everything." His cock only got harder as he looked hungrily at her nearly naked tits. "I like X-rated and I like being turned on," he told her and subtly moved his arm against her breasts. To break the sexual spell she was casting over him and before he did something crazier, he handed her a cigar. "Smoke?"

Sharon had no intention of letting his libido cool down. "Only during sex dad." She laughed enticingly and rubbed her breasts harder along his arm. "Are you offering?"

He playfully admonished her, "Sharon, your husband...!"

"Don't worry about Gary dad, he's as turned on by incest as I am. Aren't you honey?"

Gary laughed and kissed her and told her, "You know I am dear." Like Sharon, he wanted their unusual marriage and incest to be an open subject for all of them to freely talk about. "I would never have married you and Bruce if you weren't fucking like rabbits. It's part of your charm."

Bert thought that was hilarious. "Damn, you all talk like incest and being bisexual is the most natural thing in the world." He could barely breathe now; the combination of their sexual openness plus his daughter's tits on his arm was driving him crazy. He looked her in the eyes before daring to do something he hoped he wouldn't regret. He touched one of her pink nipples. "Nice," he barely said above a whisper. With his fingers still on her breast, he told them, "I never thought I'd be talking so openly about your incest. I guess times have changed and I, for one, think it's great." That was the most candid he'd ever spoken about incest and everyone took note. He looked at Sharon again to gauge her reaction to what he was doing before touching her other nipple. "That's nice too sweetheart." He liked how it made her shiver and when she didn't pull away, he continued to tease them. He knew everyone was watching and that only made him want to do more. Not knowing what to do next, he held a flame to her cigar and managed to say, "Damn, should have known I couldn't shock you and I should have known you'd smoke a cigar." Surprising even himself, he then said, "You sleep with your brother, why wouldn't you smoke a cigar?"

"Dad, sleeping's not the only thing I do with Bruce." She giggled lightly and stuck the cigar into her mouth and mimicked sucking a cock. "I like to smoke Bruce too." She laughed, and pressed her breasts into his hand. "I just love a good smoke, don't you dad?"

Bert ignored the last part of her question. "I just bet you do honey." He really enjoyed this kind of sexual banter with his daughter. He watched in silence as she expertly inhaled the dark tobacco. "You always were willing to try something new." That got him back to his question. "So, are you going to tell your dear old dad how he missed the fact that you and your brother were having sex right under my nose or how my son became my daughter without me having a damn clue." He winked at Bruce and from his heart told him, "A damn pretty daughter if I do say so." When no one answered he turned to Gary and asked, "And you Gary. How in the hell did you manage to fall in love with both of them then and convince them to marry you? That must be one hell of a story too."

Gary gave him a sly smile and said, "Getting them to agree to marry me was easy dad. It was the courting that was a little more complicated."

Marie Winston broke in and began passing out fluted champagne glasses. "Complicated but exciting from what I hear." She laughed at her own dirty joke. Handing Gary a bottle of champagne, she told him, "You pour, and then let's have a toast. Bert's going to need plenty of this if he's going to finally hear everything.

Bert looked quizzically at his wife. "And I suppose you know the whole story Miss Smarty pants?" He'd always thought his wife had been a co-conspirator, if not more.

"Most of it," Marie giggled a nippy laugh and quickly downed the first of many glasses of champagne she would drink that day. "Definitely more than you dear." She had pretended to be as surprised as her husband when the kids revealed to him that they were having sex and then about Bruce's sexual preference. As far as he knew, she had only helped Bruce afterwards with his makeup, hair and stuff that he had no interest in. Because she spent so much time with Bruce, it gave them many opportunities to fuck. Memories of that first time now flooded her mind. It had been a glorious experience, one only a mother could truly appreciate and it hadn't just been one time, she'd fucked him many times since then and she never wanted it to stop. Having sex with her children made her feel hot and dirty and alive! Normal sex just didn't have the same appeal or excitement for her anymore. As she gulped down her second glass of bubbly, she knew she was going to find a way to tell her husband... today!

Bert gave her a questioning look. "I want to hear all about that too my lovely bride." He emptied his glass and quickly refilled everyone else's. "Now, who's going to start?"

Biskit
Biskit
886 Followers