The Brides Wore White

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biskit
Biskit
886 Followers

Bruce jumped at the chance. "Count me in," he said in his soft and lilted voice. "Excuse me a minute mom," said as he pulled his fingers out of her pussy. Standing, he quickly slipped his skirt off. His hard cock strained inside his florid panties. "Pardon me everyone but I've been dying to do this all day." Reaching inside his panties, he freed his throbbing cock from the confines of the little pouch. Before sitting back down, he gratifyingly fisted it a few times, smiled and sighed, "Ohhh, now that feels so much better." To maintain his feminine illusion, he kept his blouse and panties on. With his cock now free, it stuck up over the top of his low slung underwear. "Now where was I," he giggled as he slipped his hand back inside his mother panties. "Ah yes, I remember this place," he said as he worked his fingers inside her cunt. "Mommy's pussy is soooo wet."

"Yes it is dear and you made it that way. You know how much I love it when my pretty little girl makes me all happy." Marie was relieved to finally be able to show her husband what she had been doing with their children. Reaching for her son, she said, "Bert darling, I hope this doesn't upset you, but I need this as much as Brucie does." She then pulled Bruce's panties down as far as she could and began masturbating him. "Such a nice hard cock my little girl has." Marie was looking directly at her husband and said, "Don't you think so too Bert?"

Bert Winston could only watch wide-eyed. "Marie, are you really going to jack him off?"

"I will take that as a yes that you do think Bruce has a lovely cock and to answer your question, yes, I was thinking about doing just that. Would that bother you dear? Would you mind if I jacked my son off?" She continued to stroke Bruce's cock as if was the most natural thing in the world for a mother to do with her son. "I've gotten quite good at it."

"I bet you have," Bert laughed. "And hell no it wouldn't bother me honey!" His grip on Gary's cock never loosened. "I think I'd actually enjoy seeing you do that, Marie."

Sharon knew her mother would too. She quickly looked at Gary and asked, "Well that's two down and three to go. Anyone else?"

Gary laughed. "I should have known my two wives couldn't keep their clothes on for a whole afternoon." With a raised eyebrow, he looked at his father-in-law and asked, "So what do you say dad? Should we join them?" Without waiting, he stood and quickly disrobed down to his boxers and sleeveless t-shirt. His hard seven plus inch cock popped out the slit of his boxers and lewdly stood out at attention for all to see. It was obvious he'd been enjoying what his father in-law had been doing. "Much better," he grinned, and slowly stroked his cock.

Bert Winston stared hungrily at Gary's beautiful cock. He took a quick look at everything going on around him and realized he wanted to join them. "Count me in," he laughed. "How about it Marie, should we join these crazy kids?"

Marie quickly let go of Bruce's cock and stood up. "What a marvelous idea honey." With her back to her son, she asked, "Help your mother dear."

"Love to, mom." Bruce helped her out of her dress then wrapped her in his arms and ground his cock into her from behind. When his mother started moaning, he reached around and held her boobs. "I just love your tits, mom."

Marie kissed him over her shoulder and told him, "Thank you dear, you always say the nicest things." She quickly pulled her slip over her head and then unhurriedly took off her panties and bra off. "I don't' think I'll need these anymore." She faced her husband and massaged her large firm breasts and rolled her excited nipples between her fingers before fluffing the damp pubic hair that surrounded her cunt. She liked the look Gary was giving her. "There, now that feels much better," she giggled as she comically shook her tits. "Well dear? What are you waiting for? Gary's dying to see your cock."

"I'll be damned." Bert said as he stood and quickly took off his jacket and shirt and then his shoes and pants. Like Gary, he was wearing boxers and before he could control it, his erection slipped through the wide gap. "Oops," he needless apologized and shyly pushed his boner back inside his shorts.

"No need to be shy, dad," Gary chuckled and possessively reached inside his shorts and fished his cock out. "You have such a beautiful cock, no need to hide it." Knowing his father-in-law would love it, he began masturbating him. "I've been dying to do this for you, dad." His own cock began to drip as he jacked off his father-in-law. "We're all family now, no need for any of us to be shy with each other." Gary brought his face to Bert's cock and held him against his cheek. "I love your cock, dad, and I can see where Bruce gets his." He gave Bert's cock a few quick licks before snuggling close to him.

"Oh hell Gary that was fantastic. I'll give you a year to stop doing that." He was absolutely glowing. "And by the way... I think your cock is pretty damn nice too." The last of his homophobia had finally melted away. He held Gary's cock and did his best to masturbate him too. "This is incredible," he laughed as he played with his first cock. "Never knew touching another guy's cock could be so much fun and I can see why Bruce and Sharon are so in love with yours Gary." His moved his hand expertly up and down the stiff missile of flesh and enjoyed every inch of the younger man's cock. He even dared play with his balls.

Gary knew his father was hooked and ready for more. "Sharon honey, why don't you move closer so your father can watch you play with your pretty pussy? I think he'd really like that."

Bert groaned as his daughter stepped towards him. She was slowly pushing her fingers in and out of her shaved cunt. His hand moved faster over Gary's cock. "You're going to have to teach me how to do that son," he said, referring to how he got Sharon to obey him.

Gary pretended to misunderstand him. "Bert, you've jacked off before. Just do me the same way you'd do yourself." That broke all of them up. When they finally all recovered, Gary apologized for making his father in-law the butt of the joke. "Seriously though Bert, the only way to get a woman to do that for you is to fuck her and fuck her often."

Bert looked up at his daughter with pleading eyes. A foolish little boy's grin spread across his face. "That would be nice."

"Really daddy? You really want to fuck me? She stepped directly in front of him. "Do you really want to, dad, because I really want to fuck you!" Her eyes were fixed on his cock and she couldn't wait to feel him inside of her.

"I was never against your incest sweetheart. I just didn't know how to tell you." Putting his hands on her bare hips, he pulled her to him. "I really would love to fuck my daughter... if no one objects." He looked uncertainly at Gary for permission.

Gary quickly told him, "Bert, you don't have to ask my permission. I'm only her husband. You're her father and you have every right in the world to fuck her. All I want to do is watch... and join if you don't mind."

"Mind, hell no I don't mind son." Reaching for his daughter, he guided her onto his lap. "Come to papa little girl," he laughed. "Daddy wants to fuck you."

"I thought you'd never ask dad." Sharon straddled her father's legs and slowly lowered her naked body down over his. "You have no idea how long I've waited for this dad." With no foreplay needed, she sank down onto his cock and began fucking him. "Oh yessssss, yessss daddy, so good," she said as she squeezed her pussy around his thick cock. Once she was firmly impaled, she pulled his face to her tits. "Do that too daddy, suck my tits and fuck me." As her father fucked her for the first of many times, she began giggling. "Isn't incest fun dad! I just knew you'd love it as much as mom does."

"Better than fun honey. It's fucking incredible. Marie look!" Bert wanted her to see what he was doing but again, she was too occupied to notice. Bruce was between her legs and pounding his cock into his mother's cunt. "I guess I still have a lot of catching up to do," he shrewdly observed. He was certain that this wasn't the first time his wife and son had fucked.

"You sure do, dad," Gary said as he stood up and offered him his cock. "Want to try out a little cock sucking too?"

"I thought you'd never ask," Bert laughed. "But there's nothing little about your cock, son." Without thinking, he opened his mouth and allowed him to slide it into his mouth. He couldn't believe how good or natural it felt to have another man's cock in his mouth, especially as he fucked his daughter. Now he couldn't wait to fuck Bruce.

From across the room, Bruce yelled, "Me next, dad!" His timing was perfect.

Bert pulled his mouth off Gary's cock long enough to tell him, "You better believe it sweetheart. You're old dad can't wait to fuck that pretty little pussy of yours."

Bruce loved that. "I can't wait either, daddy."

Marie looked around Bruce's shoulder and giddily told her husband, "Oh Bert honey, you're going to love fucking your son. He has such a tight little ass. You're just going to love it."

Bert had no idea how his wife knew that but guessed he'd find out soon enough. "I can't wait honey, but he will have to wait until I finish fucking my daughter."

Biskit
Biskit
886 Followers