The Brides Wore White

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biskit
Biskit
887 Followers

Sharon looked at Bruce, as if to ask, do you want to start or should I?

"You better Sharon," Bruce said as he gracefully took a seat next to his mother. "I think dad will take it better from you than me to learn how his not so innocent daughter took his son's virginity and then helped turn me into the sexy girl you see before you." Bruce crossed his shapely legs and tugged modestly at his mini skirt and gave his sister an innocent smile. He wished he hadn't let her talk him into wearing the panties he had on. They had a little pouch that held his cock in place and as aroused as he was, he couldn't wait to set it free. The only thing that kept him from dragging her or Gary into one of the bedrooms for a quick fuck was that it looked like his mother was finally going to get up the nerve to tell his father all the sordid and sexy details of their incest as well as his own transformation from All American high school cross country runner to All American horny cross-dresser. He decided to help his mother anyway he could. He'd recognized the hot looks his father had been giving him and knew when a guy was checking him out, and his father definitely had been checking! This was his chance to let his father know how much he really wanted him. In a very unladylike fashion he slowly uncrossed his legs and parted them wide enough to allow his father a clear look up his tiny skirt. He knew how cute his cock must look encased in his panties, and hoped his father would think so too. When he glanced up, he saw he was right. He gave him an innocent smile and parted them even further.

"Oh geez, Bruce." Bert Winston choked when he saw how his son was sitting...and what was showing. His skirt was so short and his legs were so wide open that he could easily see his cock beneath his sheer panties. "Bruce... son... sweetheart, I think you're forgetting that you're wearing a skirt."

Bruce smiled and said, "I'm well aware of what I'm wearing dad. I just thought from the way you've been checking me out that you wanted to see what Gary and Sharon like playing with." He knew it was an outrageous thing to say but he wanted to his father to know how much he wanted him.

"Well damn," Bert said grinning. "I didn't know I was being so obvious, but can you blame me? Look at you, you're beautiful and how can I not look right now? You're practically hanging out of your... panties." He couldn't pull his eyes away from his son's cock.

Bruce looked between his legs and laughed. "Well, so I am."

"Damn, son. Well if you're showing, I'm looking." Bert grinned from ear to ear and continued to stare. His own cock grew even stiffer. On an intellectual level, he knew it was a cock and not a pussy between his son's legs but Bruce looked so damn much like a girl now that it was difficult not to think it might not be one. He knew his son was right though. He did want to see his cock, the same cock his sister and Gary were fucking and sucking. They had what he fantasized about. Since meeting Gary, it was all he thought about... making love to another man... fucking his own son... the pretty and sexy little girl that was flashing him right now. He took another sip of champagne and wondered, 'If I was fucking him and looked down and saw his cock, would my mind change it to a pussy or would I want it to be a cock?' He'd have to ask Gary about that. His eyes returned to the unnatural bulge in his son's panties and said, "I can see why your husband and sister make such a fuss over you."

Bruce preened. "Thank you daddy, I love hearing you say things like that." He smiled back at him, arched his hips and made his cock seem even bigger than it was.

Bert had long ago decided that he was proud of his son for being so courageous to come out and be who he wanted to be. That didn't mean he was quite ready to carry pictures of him in drag in his wallet to show off to the guys at work, but he'd been thinking about it. It was also easy to understand why Gary had fallen in love with him. He recalled the afternoon they'd shared several pictures of Margaritas together. Gary had drunkenly let it slip that beside Sharon, Bruce was the best damn fuck he'd ever had. 'Hell,' Bert thought, 'with a few more drinks in me I'll be asking to fuck him. Why not, it seems like I'm the only one not having some fun with this incest thing.' When he looked up again, he saw the playful and seductive smile in his son's eyes, it made him laugh again. "You're a tease son." He didn't care what anyone thought now and dropped his hand over his cock and showed him how hard he was. "Ok, ok, you win. Look, see, you've turned me on. Happy?" When Bruce just winked at him, he gulped down his drink and asked for more. "Gary, I better have another." He managed to tear his eyes from his son's cock long enough to addressed his wife. "I can't believe you knew things and didn't tell me, Marie."

Marie Winston reached across and patted her husband's arm and soothed his ruffled feathers. "Honey, you would have ruptured an artery if you had known all the things that were going on right under your nose. Sometimes it's just best to not know." Seeing how turned on Bruce had gotten him gave her all the courage she needed. "And sometimes it's just as easy to show you." With as much calm as she could muster, she reached between her son's legs and began fondling his cock. "Like this," she said as her fingers danced lightly over Bruce's panties. She touched him with a familiarity that didn't escape her husband. "Such a pretty little cock my daughter has."

Bruce sucked in his breath and smiled. He knew his mother was finally doing it, and he had no intention of slowing her down. "Mom, that feels nice, but aren't you worried that you'll make dad jealous?"

"I hope he is Bruce." Marie giggled and emptied her glass. She kept her hand right where it was and looked innocently at her husband and said, "Bert darling, from the look on your face and the way you're touching yourself, I think Bruce is right. You are jealous."

Bert had no idea what the hell was going on between his wife and son but whatever it was, it was turning him on and he didn't want her to stop. "Maybe I am a little, but don't let that stop you Marie."

"Thank you dear, it won't." With her husband watching she cupped her son's cock and balls and playfully tickled them. "Tickle, tickle, mommy's tickling Brucies pretty cock." It gave her such a rush to be so dirty in front of him.

"Mom, behave," Bruce laughed and half heartedly attempted to push her hand away. When she wouldn't stop, he gave up and sat back and enjoyed her craziness.

"Behave? You've never said that to me before Bruce," she drunkenly laughed. To show him she wasn't going to be put off, she gripped his cock through his panties and began masturbating him. "Just look how hard you are already are. No wonder your father's so turned on." Not letting her daughter off the hook, she added, "And from the way your sister was rubbing her boobs against his arm, I wouldn't be surprised if he wants her as much as he obviously wants you."

"It wouldn't surprise me a bit mom," Bruce laughed and gave his sister a wink. When his father didn't say anything it gave him a sense of relief that he wasn't upset by what his mother was doing or saying. Now he just had to slow her down a little before she made him cum. Whispering to her, he told her, "Mom behave or I won't let you fuck me today."

Speaking in a normal voice, Marie said, "Ohhhh, I can't believe my daughter could be that mean to me. After all we've done together; I can't believe you'd deny your mother one of the things she loves most." She giggled a little but let go of his cock and surprised him by pulling him to her and kissing him passionately. She briefly thought about dragging him between her legs and demand that he fuck her in front of his father. That would show him! When she finally broke their kiss, she was almost panting. "You are the most perfect daughter I could ever hope for and I love you the same way your sister and husband do." It was such unexpected statement that it silenced the room.

Bert fought for words. "Damn Marie, it almost sounds like you wished Bruce had married you instead of Sharon and Gary!"

"Well maybe I do," she slurred as she continued to play with her son's cock. "This incest stuff shouldn't just be for the kids." Feeling the effects of the champagne, she pulled Bruce to her again and kissed him once more. When she finally broke it, she cheerfully told her husband, "Bert, you could take some lessons from your son on how to kiss me." She then quickly corrected herself and apologized to her son. "I'm sorry Bruce dear. Bert darling, if you kissed me with as much passion as your daughter Bruce does, you'd be surprised at my response."

"Oh geez Marie, you're too much." Seeing his wife kissing and groping his son made him incredibly hot. In his heart, he knew he wished it was him kissing and touching Bruce. He was smart enough to know not to say anything stupid. "Maybe we could do something about that dear."

"That would be fun dear." Marie gave him a playful wink and added, "You'd be surprised at the things I want to do with you... and to you." That got everyone laughing again and broke the brief uncomfortable moment.

Sharon, realizing how close things were to getting out of control... which is what she wanted, decided it was time to take control. "More champagne everyone! Drink up." Once everyone's glass was refilled she gathered her thoughts as to how to proceed. She knew her father wanted Bruce, his reaction to what her mother and Bruce were doing confirmed that and tied into what Gary had told her about the day her father had quizzed him about Bruce. "You know I don't mind talking to him about being bisexual but his questions really threw me," Gary had told her. "At first I thought he was concerned about STD's, but as it turns out, he really wanted to know if I used a rubber when I fucked Bruce. You should have seen the look on his face when I told him I never used them and that I hated them and so did Bruce. When he told me how much he hated them too, I knew what he was thinking. He had such a far away, dreamy look, as if he was picturing himself fucking Bruce. It was wild. I really wanted to suggest that he tell Bruce how he felt because I know how much Bruce wants to fuck him but of course I didn't." With that information and seeing how her father's eyes were still glued between her brother's legs, she decided to test the incest waters again. Sitting, she faced him and like her brother, slowly parted her legs and hiked her skirt up. 'This will get his attention,' she said to herself. "Dad, Bruce isn't the only one with something between their legs that you've so obviously wanted to see."

Bert managed to pull his eyes away from Bruce's cock long enough to see what she was talking about. He almost choked on his cigar when he saw how she was exposing herself. "Damn Sharon!" He couldn't believe she was flashing him too. Like a bug being drawn to the bright light, his eyes searched that secret area between her legs for any sign of panties. He quickly realized she wasn't wearing any. "Oh hell honey, you're worse than your brother." All he could see was pink pussy... pink shaved pussy looking back at him. Without taking his eyes off of her cunt, he dropped his hand onto Gary's leg and said, "Son, I sure hope you have plenty of health insurance because you're going to need it with these two."

Gary laughed at how his two wives were behaving. "It seems that they are both flirting with you dad. I don't know what I'm going to do with them."

"Oh I know what I'd do with them if they were mine," Bert laughed as he stared unabashedly at his daughter's cunt. His hand never stopped moving over his hard-on. "Yes sir, I definitely know what I would do." His other hand, as if it had a mind of its own, moved seductively over Gary's leg.

"Pretty big talk dad," Sharon said as she ran her hand up the inside of her naked thighs until it was almost touching her pussy. She paused a second before parting her cunt lips and showed him how wet she already was. "But are you sure you'd know what to do with this? That would be incest daddy, and that would be so naughty." She was determined to show her brother he wasn't the only one that could turn their father on. She nudged him with her elbow brother and mouthed. "You're such a slut." Bruce winked at her and giggled.

"Oh cripes Sharon!" He couldn't believe she was actually fingering her pussy in front of him. "You better believe it when I say I know what it is and what I want to do." Bert leaned forward and practically fell off the couch as he gazed between her legs. "I know what to do when a pretty girl without panties on flashes me." He couldn't help smirking.

Sharon huskily asked, 'And what would you do daddy? What would you do with me?" When her father didn't immediately answer, she knew she no longer needing to be coy. "Maybe you can't see everything," she said as she pulled her tiny skirt past her waist and opened her legs wider. "Is that better daddy? Can you see everything now?" Her cunt was inflamed with lust and she could feel her juices flowing from between her lips and soaking into the couch.

Bert didn't know what was going on but he loved it. "Perfect baby." He'd never seen her tits much less her pussy before today and now he was getting an incredible look at both. He hoped his son- in-law wasn't jealous.

"I'm glad you approve daddy, and when you're ready to tell me what you want to do with this, just let me know." Sharon slowly fanned her sultry legs open and shut and continued to expose her young cunt to him. She was having fun, especially with her husband right there. To make sure his eyes didn't stray back to Bruce's 'pussy', she continued to finger her incredibly wet cunt.

When her mother saw what she was doing, it only made her hornier. "Start at the beginning Sharon and don't leave anything out," Marie Winston slurred. "Nothing," she giggled. Not caring what her husband thought now, she made a show of pulling Bruce's hand under her dress. "Make sure you tell him how much I like it when your brother touches me here," she told her as she moved Bruce's hand along her inner thigh. "He has such beautiful hands and he knows just where I like him to put them." She was on her third glass of champagne now and feeling no pain. "Go on Sharon, your father loves a dirty story as much as I do so, don't hold anything back." She giggled mischievously, and guided Bruce's hand closer to her dripping pussy. When his fingers found a sensitive place high up her thigh, she let out a yelp. "Ohhh, Bruce, you're so naughty!"

Bert's eyes widened with lust as he watched his normally refined wife acting like such a hot slut. "Damn Marie, you're out of control!" His cock felt like it was going to explode as he watched his son play with his mother's pussy and his daughter finger hers. He began to understand just how much he'd missed.

"Probably dear but that doesn't mean I don't know what I'm doing." To make her point, she pulled her dress and slip past her waist and held Bruce's hand right over her pussy. She then kissed his cheek and said, "Mmmm, yes, that's the place dear. That's the place mommy love's being touched."

Bert was on fire now. "Why do I feel like I'm the last to know what the hell is going on here?" he said. Without thinking, his hand moved heatedly along Gary's leg. 'Two can play this game,' he told himself. He loved the feel of Gary's muscular leg under his hand and he moved it as close to his cock as he dared. His own felt like it was going to burst from his pants. "This is turning out to be the best damn wedding I've ever been too." He couldn't help grinning as he watched his son massage his mother's pussy and his daughter parade her cunt. "I don't know what the hell is going on but I love it and you're right dear, I do love a dirty story and I have a feeling I'm in the middle of one." He cautiously checked to see where his hand was and then looked hopefully into his son-in law's eyes. They told him all he needed to know. His eyes flashed back and forth between his daughter and son before he finally moved his hand over Gary's cock. He could feel his son-in-law's steel cock throb. He let out a hissing sigh, "Oh geez, this is so hot."

"You make me hot, dad," Gary said as he placed his hand over his father-in laws and held it against him. He knew this was an important moment for all of them. "I was hoping you'd do that dad, we all were." He was rock hard and looked to Sharon for her approval.

She gave him a quick smile as she ran her fingers between her swollen cunt lips. "Way to go dad," she said as she wildly plunged her fingers into her pussy and gave it a much needed finger fuck. "I just knew you liked guys as much as Bruce does."

"Well I don't know about as much," Bert grinned foolishly as he continued to explore Gary's cock. "But I like Gary. Anything wrong with that?"

"Not a thing dad, not one damn thing," Gary said as he placed his hand between Bert's legs and found his cock. "You feel nice too dad." He gave his father-in-law's cock a squeeze and then seductively asked, "Do I feel as good as you do?"

Bert Winston glowed. "Better," he happily admitted. "You feel fantastic as a matter of fact." Since no one seemed to care, he moved his hand freely all over Gary's cock. He couldn't believe he was really doing it! He was touching a man's cock...his son-in-laws cock right, in front of his wife and kids. "Oh shit," he moaned when Gary began seriously masturbating him through his pants. "Damn that feels good." He grinned like a little boy. He wanted to tell him to take it out. Remembering his wife was right there; he put on a sheepish grin but quickly saw she was too busy to notice what he was doing. She had pulled Bruce's hand inside her panties and from the looks of it; he had at least two fingers up his mother's cunt. "Oh geez Marie... Bruce I'm finding out things about the two of you that I definitely like." He gripped Gary harder and moved his hand up and down the length of the young man's large cock. "This is turning out to be one hell of a day."

Marie squirmed as her son fingered her but managed a little wave at her husband and merrily told him, "I'm glad you're finally loosening up, Bert dear, but I have to tell you, I'm not surprised to see what you're doing with Gary. I always knew you had a lot more in common with Bruce than you were willing to admit. I'm just glad you're finally admitting it." She gave him an approving smile as she guided Bruce's fingers into her cunt. "The kids have taught me so much, Bert... I bet they could teach you a thing or two also." Just then, she let out a long sigh. "Oh my god that feels good, Bruce." She clamped her legs together for a moment before relaxing them. "You have no idea how much fun I've been having with them, Bert." Bruce must have hit her special spot again because she almost came off the couch this time. "Oh yes, yes, yes, honey, right there, touch mommy right there and make her cum!" She clamped her thighs tight around his hand and rode it to an incredibly vocal orgasm. When she got her senses back, she gave her husband a shy little shrug before hugging Bruce and telling him, "That was so nice honey. Mommy loves it when her little girl makes her cum."

Sharon knew her father was more than ready now. Standing, she playfully wagged her finger at Gary and Bruce and told them, "I should have known I couldn't trust my wife and husband to behave. We've been married less than an hour and already the two of you are cheating on me." Barely shocking them, she stood and unzipped her skirt and let it drop to the floor. "Well three can play that game and since we are all getting so chummy, I'm going to get comfortable." Her blouse soon joined her skirt on the floor. Except for her nylons and heels and the small gold chain around her waist, she was now totally naked. With her hands on her hips, she thrust her well fingered pussy towards her father and challenged him. "Anyone else want to join me?" She gave her brother and husband a look that said they better.

Biskit
Biskit
887 Followers