All Comments on 'The Briefcase Ch. 05'

by MissSenses

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
This is a rape story--Obviously you are not a man

but only a very sick male

photon100photon100almost 15 years ago
Enjoyed this chapter, but...

I wonder where we are going... Rape? I think that is harsh and uncalled for, the result of a non-understanding mind. And where would anyone get the idea you are a man? Such silliness.

At any rate, good stuff but I think we need to progress here. Either Jessica can figure out what to do about Eric or she can't. No complaints, just I am anxious to know... and you said there are 12 Chapters altogether. Now for Chapter 6! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Actually, while this is not posted under BDSM

I do not think a paired (and in this story she is paired with anyone and everyone belonging to the club)voluntary Dom/Sub can have a rape scene. By working and taking monetary tips, she is a paid professional 'lady of the night', her agreement, that has no boundaries, gives her to any club member without restriction (except possibly death) so while she may not enjoy a person or type of sex, she has already agreed and it cannot be rape.

Icetiger1227Icetiger1227almost 15 years ago
The Flow of the Seduction

The previous comments about rape, leave the thoughts outside without actually reading your words. The rape is in reality the rape of her mind as she is slowly seduced by the need to submit to Eric. His taking her there without much force other than the hidden forces planted throughout the story which seems to be leading to her submissive state.His understanding of her body's reaction is the rape of her innocence and the delving into the darkness of orgasm on command. Brilliant use of suggestion and build up looking forward to the other chapters as they appear.

Lord_ConsortLord_Consortover 13 years ago

Mmmm very enticing and delicious piece...loved it!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous