The Broussard Sisters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers

"Love you too," Candy said and squeezed Cindy tightly.

Candy then turned her face up to Paul and puckered up for a kiss.

She felt Cindy's hand rub up and down her back, like Paul's hand was doing. Again she squeezed Cindy tightly then opened her mouth and sucked Paul's tongue into her mouth. She felt Cindy's hot breath in her ear, then felt Cindy's warm lips press against her cheek.

She pulled away from Paul's kiss and again looked at Cindy. They brought their lips to each other's and both opened their mouths for the other's tongue.

Candy hesitated for a moment, then lightly stroked the outside of Cindy's small hard breast. Cindy moaned into her mouth and Candy pressed down on Cindy's breast. She felt Cindy's shaking hand travel up her side toward her left breast. When she felt Cindy's fingers lightly cup her hard breast, she groaned and shuddered.

"What happened?" Cindy asked, blushing hotly.

"I, I came!" Candy gasped, then burst into embarrassed giggles.

"You did not!" Cindy said, then burst into giggles as well.

"Uh huh," Candy gasped and tried to catch her breath.

The more she tried, the harder she giggled until she was almost doubled over with laughter. Laughter is infectious and soon Paul and Cindy were laughing as hard as she.

Damn, that must have been one hell of a joke," the male voice boomed out and both Candy and Cindy screamed.

"Hi, can I help you?" Paul asked, blushing hotly.

"Yeah, the GTO over there, the yellow one?" the man asked and pointed over his shoulder.

"Want to take it for a spin?" Paul asked, locating the keys on the key rack.

"By, Paul," Cindy said, pulling her coat on.

"Yeah, bye Paul," Candy said and pulled her coat on.

"Love you," Paul said and quickly kissed Cindy.

"Love you," he said to Candy and kissed her too.

They tramped out into the darkening twilight and Paul locked the office door behind them.

----

Emily and Bobbi bustled in the kitchen and Jake and Bill set the table.

"Damn it!" Jake thundered. "This is Candy's job!"

"Yeah!" Bill agreed.

"Why'd she have to go and get a boyfriend?" Jake whined.

"Yeah!" Bill agreed.

"They're so upset their little girls are growing up," Emily laughed.

"I know," Bobbi smiled and flipped the Salisbury steaks in the mushroom gravy.

"Damn it, Bobbi!" Emily laughed. "Couldn't you burn dinner just once for me, so I don't have to hear Bill say 'Gee, how come you can't cook like Bobbi?'"

----

Cindy was starting to feel afraid. She never would have suspected that Bill Baggett would be the 'Stalker' type. He called her cell phone every five minutes, let it ring twice, and then would hang up. She could see him sitting out in his car, looking at her bedroom window.

Chapter 20

"I can't believe you did that," Candy hissed as she drove away from the car lot.

"What?" Cindy asked, not looking at Candy.

"Stuck your tongue in my mouth!" Candy hissed.

"What?" Cindy squealed. "Candy! You did it too!"

"Yeah, but you did it first!" Candy defended.

They drove down Highway 19in silence, then turned onto Cort Street. Candy pulled up in front of Cindy's house; tomorrow was Cindy's turn to drive them to school.

"I still love you and you're still my best friend in the whole wide world," Candy said and patted Cindy on her plump thigh.

"I love you too," Cindy said and the two hugged tightly.

"Come on, Mom's making Salisbury steak," Candy said excitedly and the two ran to Candy's house, their squeals announcing their approach.

----

Paul let out his breath; the man had made him a little nervous. He'd not said two words the entire time they drove the streets of Bender, didn't smile, and didn't acknowledge any of Paul's questions.

He pulled onto the lot then parked it in the slot it occupied. Paul made sure the three keys were still on the key ring before the truck made it out of the lot, and mentally wrote down the man's license plate numbers.

"Hey Uncle Dick," he said when he got back to the office. "Can you run a number for me?"

----

Bob breathed a sigh of relief. Gonzales was just ahead; he was out of the worst of the Baton Rouge traffic. His cell phone rang and he answered it.

"Hey Dad," Paul's voice cut through.

"Hey buddy, what's going on?" Bob asked.

"Nothing much," Paul said. "Just seeing how you're making it."

"Yeah, just got out of Baton Rouge," Bob said and braked slightly for another truck that was weaving slightly.

:Good, good," Paul said. "Has the glass for the Impala made it in yet."

"Nope, that'll be there tomorrow, Wednesday," Bob agreed.

"All right, Dad, be careful," Paul said and hung up.

"Love you son," Bob said, even though he was sure that Paul had hung up.

----

"We're having a baby?" Candy asked, mouth open in shock.

"We're going to have a little brother or sister?" Cindy asked.

"Are you serious?" Bill asked.

"Oh, Bobbi! That's great!" Emily said and hugged her friend.

both Candy and Cindy squealed and hugged each other ecstatically.

----

Cathy poured half a glass full of vodka then dropped a couple of ice cubes into the glass. They crackled merrily but that did little for her mood. She began to pour some orange juice into the glass then paused for a moment to judge whether or not there was enough juice for the kids to have with their breakfast in the morning.

With a jolt she realized they wouldn't be there for breakfast tomorrow morning. Bob Robichaux had made sure of that.

Bitterly, she poured the orange juice into the glass, swirled it a couple of times, and then drank it down in just a few gulps.

"And that smug ass mother fucking cop sitting there telling me I need to go to fucking A.A.," she spat out.

----

"Hey, that is pretty awesome," Paul smiled as both Candy and Cindy squealed and screamed through the cell phone, telling him their exciting news. "Tell Mrs. Broussard congratulations.

"What about Mr. Broussard?" Jake yelled out. "Doesn't he get any congratulations?"

Paul laughed heartily into the phone.

"No, I'm sure Mrs. Broussard will tell you, you've got the easy part. She's the one that'll be doing all the work," Paul said.

"I like that boy," Bobbi called out.

"Like you too," Paul yelled back. "No, no, Mr. Broussard, that is great news, congratulations to you too."

"Smart boy," Bill said through gritted teeth. "Kiss up to the women, they'll protect him."

"Well, good night, I've got a ton of homework," Paul called out.

"And I'm sure you two do to," Bobbi said. "Go on, we'll clear the table."

"Damn boy, ought to make him clear the table," Jake muttered.

"Oh, stop it!" Bobbi laughed.

"Good night," Candy said, suddenly a little shy around Cindy.

"Good night," Cindy said and shrugged her coat on.

"Love you," Candy said and quickly hugged Cindy, kissed her on the lips, then ran away to her room.

----

Marie turned the radio up; 'The Boys Are Back In Town' by Thin Lizzy was booming out. She loved this song. She loved Classic Rock, the louder, the more obnoxious, the better.

"Guess who got back today...," she sang along.

The fried chicken was hissing and sizzling happily. The mashed potatoes were also coming along nicely, and the peas and carrots were bubbling in their syrup of brown sugar and butter.

Bob had called for directions; he was approaching exit 225 off of I-10.

"Boys are back in town, the boys are back in tow-own," she sang.

She heard a large truck pull up outside and quickly pulled the last of the chicken from the hot oil. She hurriedly whisked the flour and milk into the oil and started her milk gravy. She turned all the burners down to simmer then went outside.

Bob smiled as the blonde woman came outside and waved to him. He backed the truck into the driveway, then turned the truck off.

"I thought you were just going to drive the car down," she said as he began to pull the ramp down.

"No, the Oldsmobile ain't running; I'd have no way of getting it back to Bender," Bob

"Good to see you, glad you made it," Marie said and gave him a quick hug. "Have any trouble finding the place? Can I help with anything?"

"Um, no, no, I got this," Bob said, a little surprised at her warm greeting.

"Okay, then, let me keep an eye on dinner, it's cold out here" Marie said and ran back to the front door. "Just let yourself in when you're done out here."

"Okay," Bob said and admired the way her shorts fit over her compact rear end.

He made quick work of unloading the Cavalier then grabbed his overnight bag out of the truck and locked everything up. He looked up and down the dark street. She lived in a nice suburb; the lawns all looked cut, the houses looked cared for. There were no cars up on blocks, no houses with broken windows. Many of them had lights on, showing life going on all around him.

"Rebecca, I'm lonely," he said, then turned and walked to Marie's front door.

The End of The Broussard Sisters 02.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers