The Broussard Sisters Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,055 Followers

"Sure," Bob shrugged. "And you can get the keys when it's paid off in full."

Gary lost the smile. He reached into his pocket for his nine millimeter; this dumb ass wasn't going to get anything now.

"I wouldn't do that," Bob said, no smile on his face either.

"Yeah?" Gary sneered.

"Turn around," Bob suggested and Gary looked over his shoulder as two police officers approached, revolvers drawn and ready.

Gary went to pull the nine-millimeter out anyway; he wasn't about to go back to prison. He'd rather be dead, and didn't mind killing one or two fucking pigs in the process. Bob kicked Gary in his crotch as hard as he could. Bob wore steel toe work boots; Gary literally couldn't think for a few minutes. He was handcuffed and in the back of Dick's squad are before he was able to breathe again.

"Fucking police brutality," Gary choked out. "I'm going to fucking sue the shit out of you."

"Why?" Dick smiled. "I didn't kick you. That other guy did. And he ain't even a cop."

----

"Come on, Candy," Paul laughed. "I'm going to be late for work! That's why I don't like it when y'all drive."

"Yeah, you're going to be late," Pam, whispered in his ear. "We're taking you to the Basin."

"Come on," Paul laughed again.

"You don't want to make love to us?" Pam asked, pouting slightly

"Of cores I do, but not in the back of a Toyota," Paul complained.

"We're not going to be doing THAT," Cindy said. "We just want to, well, you know."

"Suck face, swap spit, lick tonsils," Candy laughed as she found a place to park.

She spotted Teddy Lemoyne's car but didn't look to see if she could see inside of the car.

"Oh no!" Elizabeth laughed as she worked her blouse back down. "The Broussard sisters are here!"

"Uh huh," Teddy said, on the verge of climaxing from Elizabeth's hand job.

He looked over and groaned as he saw Candy and Cindy kiss each other. Elizabeth looked over at the Broussard sisters then looked back at him.

"That turn you on?" she asked. "Two girls making out?"

"Uh, well, yeah, I mean, you know," he stammered.

"Shut up, men are such disgusting pigs," she huffed, but sped up her hand on his cock.

She watched as Pam's head popped up between Candy and Cindy's heads.

Pam put her small hand on the back of Candy's head and fed her a little of Paul's semen. Then she turned and fed Cindy a little of Paul's semen. The bulk of it, she had swallowed as Paul was filling her mouth with it. She wasn't stupid; she knew Candy or Cindy would try to steal as much of Paul's semen as they could.

Elisabeth watched as Candy pulled away from Cindy and opened her mouth for Pam's tongue. Cindy was next to suck a kiss from Pam, and then Pam disappeared from sight again. Quickly, Elizabeth put her head into Teddy's lap and teased the head of his cock with her tongue.

"mmm," Candy savored the taste of Paul's semen, then leaned over and Kissed Cindy again.

In the back seat, Paul groaned as Pam again stuffed his wilting cock into her small mouth.

"Told you were going to be late," Cindy giggled then groaned as Candy's fingers slid into her panties.

"Think you can come again?" Pam begged.

----

"Miss Brown, what are you doing for dinner tonight?" Carmen asked as the elderly black woman prepared to leave the house.

"Oh, I got me some ground turkey defrosting, make myself a nice meatloaf," she said. "Best thing 'bout that, next day you make yourself a meatloaf sandwich; now that's good!"

"Well, on Friday nights, we like to go out to Manny's," Carmen said. "I'd really love it if you'd join us, our treat."

"Yeah, please, Miss Brown?" Elise begged.

"Please?" Elaine echoed.

"Oh, well, I don't know," Miss Brown hesitated.

"Please?" Elaine asked again. "I'll wear my eye if you come."

"Well, then all right then," Miss Brown decided. "Go put your eye in."

"Miss Brown, I really don't know how I can ever thank you enough," Carmen insisted as Elaine ran upstairs to get her prosthetic eye.

: Miss Simone," Miss Brown said tersely.

"It's Carmen," Carmen said.

"Fine, fine, Miss Carmen, I'm sitting over there, ain't got nothing to do all day long, I done raised my kids, done all right if I may say so myself, and you over here, struggling to raise two girls, hold down a job, and all by yourself?"

She leaned closer to Carmen.

"Well, you ain't by yourself, not so long As I'm around," she said.

"Thank you," Carmen said sincerely.

"Mom!" Elaine yelled. "Elise is being a brat!"

"Mom, teller she can't wear that stupid bandanna, Elise called downstairs

"Elaine, please, put the pirate hat away, just for one night," Carmen begged.

"But Mom," Elaine said, close to tears. "What am I supposed to do? I look like Frankenstein!"

"You got a baseball cap; wear that," Carmen suggested.

"Oh yeah," Elaine said, mollified.

"Girls," Carmen said to Miss Brown and rolled her eyes.

"Oh, I know, I know, I raised me one of them too," Miss Brown said.

----

Ed looked up as someone rapped on his door.

"Come in," he called out.

Daphne entered, that mysterious little smile on her lips and put some more spreadsheets on his desk.

"Month end projections," she said. "Third shift at a loss again."

Ed took a moment to respond; from his seated position, he was almost able to peer up her very short skirt. Her four-inch heels aisled in giving him a little leeway in peering up the skirt.

"How they looking for the quarter?" he finally managed to ask while quickly pulling up the previous month's spreadsheets on his computer.

"The same. First and second quarters too," Daphne said and took a seat across from Ed. "We're paying forty eight men the same salary we're paying sixty men on the first and second shifts and getting nearly fifty percent less output."

Again, Ed found it hard to concentrate on her words; he was sure that he'd be able to peer up her skirt if he leaned forward in his chair. She leaned forward and he could see the large swell of her breasts and the lacy top of her bra

"Doug Jensen," Daphne said. Her dislike of the man was obvious in the way she said his name.

"I'm sure there are other factors," Ed said weakly.

"Not according to the archives," Daphne said.

"You know what?" Ed said, sitting back. "He's Jamie's sister's nephew, not mine. Fuck him."

"No thanks!" Daphne said.

She stood up and walked to the door, taking her long, slow, deliberate steps. She looked over her shoulder at him, smiled that little smile of hers.

"You're much more my type anyway," she said and opened the door. "Power is such an aphrodisiac, don't you think?"

"I do now," he admitted and she laughed out loud as she closed the door behind her.

"God, Elizabeth and Bill would be mortified to have another woman sitting at the breakfast table," Ed laughed to himself. "Especially if they found out 'She' used to be a 'He.'"

He frowned to himself. Why would they have to find out? He picked up the telephone and dialed Marie Soileau's phone number.

----

Marie looked at the telephone and groaned; Ed Baggett's phone number popped up on the caller ID box.

"Hello?" she asked.

"Marie? Ed Baggett here," he said cheerfully.

Marie frowned; normally Ed did not sound very cheerful.

"Well, since no papers have been filed, other than your petition for a divorce on the grounds of adultery, you are legally still married to Jamie," she advised. "So, I must caution you against any sexual liaisons. However, as you say this woman is your accounts manager, a business dinner is certainly within your rights."

"Well, it is about time," Daphne said happily when Ed Baggett asked her out to dinner. "I was beginning to think I'd have to ask you out!"

"Just business," Ed warned.

"Uh huh, and I have a wonderful collection of vintage wines at my home," Daphne giggled happily. "If you're too drunk to drive, you'll just have to stay the night, now won't you?"

Then She grew serious.

"You do know about my, um, that I used to be..." she whispered into the mouthpiece.

"I know what you used to be, but I also know what you are now," Ed assured her.

"And you're okay with that?" she asked, still unsure.

Ed smiled; out on the floor, and even in his office, Daphne displayed a seductive, sultry, self-assured persona. But in the face of any real emotions, she was a frightened little girl.

:As far as I'm concerned, Daphne Guidry is a beautiful woman, a beautiful woman I will enjoy having dinner with tonight," he said and she giggled happily again.

Chapter 64

Teddy strummed his pride and joy, his Gibson Les Paul.

"Wow, seventeen hundred bucks and you still suck," Matt jeered as he pulled the last of his clothes out of Teddy's closet to bring back to his own room.

"Shut up," Teddy said. "Better than you!"

"I'm just kidding, dumb ass," Matt said and left Teddy's room.

""Teddy, there's some beautiful young lady here for you!" he heard his dad call out and he quickly put the guitar back into its case and slid the case under the bed.

"Thank you Mr. Lemoine," Elizabeth smiled at Teddy's dad.

"Hey," Teddy said as he greeted her.

"Hey, Bombay's okay with you?" Elizabeth asked as they left the Lemoine home.

"Um, sure," Teddy said, slightly confused.

He could see a strawberry blonde sitting in the back seat of Elizabeth's mom's car.

"Oh, I hope you don't mind, but I invited Missy to come with us," Elizabeth said lightly.

"Um, no, no, I guess not," Teddy said, quickly calculating in his mind how much money he had; if it would be enough.

"And get whatever you want; Missy's paying," Elizabeth whispered as she hit the automatic door lock switch on her key chain.

Missy was nervous, agitated, and kept a rambling, almost frenzied monologue running the entire way to Bombay. Finally, when they pulled into the parking lot, Elizabeth turned around and faced the girl.

"Missy, calm down," she laughed. "We're just going to eat, that's all, okay?"

"Oh, okay," Missy said, not calming down at all.

----

Marie gave her 'hero' a 'hero's welcome.' Dick had told him afterward, after they had Gary handcuffed and safely stowed in the rear of his squad car, that Gary had been identified to them as Patsy's killer.

"Oh, yeah, fuck me," she encouraged, legs locked around Bob's waist.

"Damn," Bob grunted.

He loved when his woman talked dirty to him.

"Oh, yes," Marie groaned again. "Fuck me, fuck me with that big cock of yours."

"Oh shit," Bob grunted again; he was real close to his climax.

"Come on, Baby," she urged. "Come in my pussy, let me feel your come shooting inside my pussy."

That did it; bob groaned as spurt after spurt shot out of him.

----

Paul was glad that there war no engines to work on; they only thing they had to do was the paint job on the Pontiac Firebird and he couldn't do that at night. He was glad there was no real work to do, because the Broussard sisters were being a definite distraction.

He was kissing Cindy, feeling her small breasts with one hand, while the either hand gripped her fleshy buttocks.

"You are so beautiful," he whispered in her ear, eliciting a sigh from her.

"Love you," she whispered back, and ran her fingers along his chest.

"Love you too," he said and lightly tickled her anus with the tip of his finger.

Like my butt, huh?" she giggled.

"Uh huh," he said.

Candy nudged him lightly.

"My turn she demanded.

Cindy grabbed Pam around her waist and pulled the girl to her for a passionate kiss. Pam groaned as Cindy lightly squeezed her buttocks in her hands.

Paul groaned as Candy unzipped his jeans, then sank to her knees in front of him. Pam and Cindy pulled apart and watched as Candy took Paul's throbbing erection out and began to suck on it.

"You are such a nasty girl," Cindy hissed in Candy's ear, then knelt down behind Candy and ran her hand along the seam of Candy's jeans, feeling the heat from Candy's pussy.

"Mm hmm," Candy moaned around Paul's cock.

Cindy unzipped Candy's jeans and stuck a hand inside the waistband of Candy's panties.

"Don't," Candy complained. "I'm too close, oh!"

she fell forward and shuddered in orgasm as Cindy's fingers grazed her clitoris. Cindy leaned close and took the head of Paul's cock into her mouth as Candy shuddered through another orgasm.

"Oh, no fair!" Candy moaned as Paul's hips began to jerk spasmodically.

Cindy's cheeks bulged as she held Paul's semen. She crooked her finger, motioning Pam closer. Pam leaned over and took the generous mouth that Cindy forced into her mouth. Candy groaned again; Cindy still tickled her clitoris. It was growing nearly painful and she weakly tried to dislodges Cindy's hand from her panties.

"Stop, please," she begged.

Cindy leaned over and fed a little of Paul's semen to Candy.

"Why?" she breathed in Candy's ear. "Don't you like it?"

"Love it," Candy admitted. "Just can't breathe!"

"with a giggle, Cindy stopped her assault on Candy's pussy. She wormed her hand around to the rear of Candy's jeans and began to tickle Candy's anus.

"Cindy!" Candy squealed. "What're you doing?"

"Doing your butt," Cindy giggled.

"Well, stop that" Candy demanded.

"Why?" Cindy asked.

"'Cause it feels funny," Candy said.

"Paul likes to do that to me," Cindy whispered into Candy's ear then kissed her friend's cheek softly. "But I'll stop if you want me to."

"Wait. Don't stop," Candy begged and wiggled her butt.

Cindy wormed a finger, wet from Candy's pussy, into Candy's rectum. Candy hissed out as another finger was added.

"Oh, damn, damn, that really feels weird," Candy moaned and tried to wiggle away, but she was trapped between Paul and Cindy.

Paul felt his cock began to grow again, then cursed as a pair of headlights pulled into the parking lot.

"Y'all, got a customer," he warned and zipped up his jeans.

Cindy got to her feet and helped Candy to hers. Am tucked her blouse back into her jeans as Cindy and Candy zipped up their jeans.

----

"Ooh, that was some spicy stuff," Miss Brown said from the rear sat of the car, fanning her sweating face.

"Yeah," Elaine said. :I'm sweating too."

"But it was good," Miss Brown said.

"That's my favorite place in the whole wide world," Elise said from the front seat.

Carmen pulled up into the driveway of their home. Miss Brown said her good nights and Carmen stood and watched to make sure that Miss Brown made it safely into her house before she went into her own house.

"Okay, Elise, Elaine, I've got to go into the office tomorrow, there's a mountain of work; y'all think I can leave y'all alone tomorrow, or should I get Miss Brown over here?" she asked.

"I'll be fine," Elaine assured her. "In fact, I might even go to school on Monday."

"Really?" Carmen said. "You know, they aren't going to let you get away with that bandanna."

"You know what?" Elaine said and took the baseball cap off. It ain't like it's a big secret. I had my head shaved in the hospital, got a bunch of staples put in."

"Good, good," Carmen said. "I'm proud of you."

"What?" Elise said. "I went to school all this week! You ain't proud of me!"

"Yes I am," Carmen said. "Sometimes I just forget to say it, but yes I am."

----

Missy was babbling almost incoherently as she let them into the house.

"Missy, shut up for a minute," Elizabeth complained. "Damn, you're giving me a headache!"

"Sorry, I'm just nervous, you know?" Missy confessed.

"No joke," Elizabeth snapped.

Teddy wondered what Missy was nervous about. He also wondered what they were doing at Missy's house.

"My old man's working a double," Missy said as she went into the kitchen. "Um, you want a beer or something?"

"No thanks," Elizabeth said.

Her mother's drinking, drunkenness had taught her that she really didn't want any thing to do with alcohol.

"Um, oh, um, okay," Missy said, still nervous.

"Come here," Elizabeth said softly and pulled missy to the couch.

She turned on the table lamp, then ran over to the wall switch and turned off the harsh overhead light. With a playful smile to Teddy, who stood in the middle of the living room, unsure of what to do, she sat down next to Missy. She took both of Missy's fidgeting hands into her own and leaned close to the skinny girl.

"Relax," she whispered in softly pressed her lips to Missy's lips.

She then looked back at Teddy and smiled impishly.

"Like that?" she asked.

"Uh huh," Teddy said, nodding his head.

His cock was throbbing, Begging to be released from his jeans.

"Would you like it if I did this?" Elizabeth asked and turned back to face Missy again.

She opened her mouth and lightly licked Missy's lips, making sure that her tongue was visible to Teddy. Missy moaned and reached out with her own tongue to lick Elizabeth's tongue. Both girls then kissed deeply. Elizabeth still held onto Missy's hands and squeezed them tightly.

This was supposed to turn Teddy on, but she found it was turning her on too. She smiled at Missy, then turned to face Teddy again.

"Would you like it if I did this?" she asked and released Missy's hands.

She began to unbutton Missy's silk blouse, kissing along Missy's neck and shoulders as she did so. Missy fought back a squeal as the wonderful feelings enveloped her. Elizabeth slipped Missy's blouse off of her shoulders, revealing Missy's small lacey bra. Missy's A Cup breasts moved slightly with her ragged breathing.

"Or would you rather I let her...?" Elizabeth asked and put Missy's hands on the buttons of her blouse.

"Shit!" Teddy groaned and flooded his briefs with semen.

Missy looked into Elizabeth's dark eyes, then leaned forward for another kiss with she removed Elizabeth's blouse.

"Does he have to be here?" Missy asked softly.

"He's here, or I'm out of here," Elizabeth said firmly.

Missy looked at him, then looked back into Elizabeth's dark eyes, then slowly nodded her head in agreement.

"Think it'd be all hot and shit if I..?" Elizabeth asked Teddy and slipped Missy's bra down and took one of Missy's small nipples into her mouth.

"Oh!" Missy squealed and cradled Elizabeth's head to her small breast.

Elizabeth nuzzled Missy's nipple then bit down lightly as she slipped the other bra cup down. She shifted her mouth to the other breast, but continued to stimulate the first breast with her fingers. Missy shuddered in orgasm and began to paw insistently at Elizabeth's bra, blindly trying to remove it.

Elizabeth laughed lightly and sat up. She removed her bra and held out a large breast for Missy's mouth.

"Oh!" she gasped and sighed as Missy made love to her breast.

She combed her fingers through Missy's blonde hair as Missy licked and sucked not just Elizabeth's nipple, but her entire breast.

"You like that, Teddy?" Elizabeth asked, ruining Missy's enjoyment.

"Uh huh," Teddy croaked.

Elizabeth pulled missy's head back up and kissed the girl deeply. Both eighteen year old hugged fiercely, mashing their breasts together. Then Elizabeth pulled away and kissed Missy again.

"Think it'd be real hot if I..." Elizabeth asked and unzipped Missy's jeans slowly.

"Oh, you nasty bitch!" Elizabeth laughed. "You're not wearing any panties!"

Teddy looked and could see the light blonde curls visible through the opening of Missy's jeans.

"Like that, Teddy?" Elizabeth asked. "Like seeing your girlfriend playing with another girl?"

"Uh huh," Teddy admitted.

"How far you want me to go, Teddy?" Elizabeht moaned. "You want me to finger fuck her? Want me to eat her? Want me to sit on her face? Tell me what you want, Teddy."

"Stop it!" Missy screamed out and began to cry.

The skinny blonde ran from the room, sobbing. Elizabeht looked at Teddy, shocked. After a moment, she slowly dressed, then got to her feet.

----

"Are you sure?" Daphne said, her mysterious little smile on display.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,055 Followers