The Broussard Sisters Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers

"No kidding?" Missy asked, wide eyed, as Elizabeth described the Acadiana Motel and losing her virginity.

"Yeah, they had these movies, you know, of people doing it, does this make me look like I got a bit of a belly?" Elizabeht said.

"No," Missy breathed. "Makes you look so hot!"

"Yeah, I can't wait to go back there," Elizabeht admitted. "It was so much better than doing it in the back seat of Teddy's car."

She leaned closer as she slipped the thong panties down.

"His car smells funny," Elizabeht confessed and both girls laughed out loud.

"You getting that?" Elizabeht asked as Missy looked again at the camisole top and panties.

"Elizabeth, I don't have any money," Missy confessed.

"Didn't ask that, did I?" Elizabeht smiled.

"Oh, well," Missy adopted a haughty stance. "If you're paying, I want one of those too!"

"Yeah?" Elizabeth smiled. "What color?"

"Red, of course," Missy sniffed.

"Elizabeht' I was only kidding!" Missy protested as Elizabeth put the red bustier and matching panties on the counter, along with a white corset and panties set, the pink camisole set and her own red bustier and panties set. She didn't blink an eye when the girl announced the total, but Missy couldn't believe how expensive lingerie could be.

"And the stockings are free," the sales girl said and pointed to the rack.

"Oh, good!" Elizabeth said and picked out a pair for herself and quickly calculated what size Missy would be and found a pair for her too.

"Elizabeth, where in the hell would I ever wear this?" Missy complained.

"The next time you and I and Teddy get together," Elizabeht suggested.

"Or just you and I," Missy suggested.

"Listen to me," Elizabeht said and took Missy's hands in her own. "I've already told you, if Teddy ain't there, we're not doing anything like that, okay?"

----

Paul smiled as he made the reservations. He didn't bother getting a fancy suite; their curfew was midnight.

"No, you're not driving," he told Cindy. "I got that big old Impala, y'all got that dinky little Toyota."

:Fine," she laughed into the telephone. "Where're we going anyway?"

"Chinese," Paul decided.

There was a Chinese restaurant right down the street from the motel.

----

Jamie felt overwhelmed; Sylvia was asking a million questions and Jamie didn't have a clue what to tell the girl.

"I don't know," seemed to be the most common answer.

Somehow, Sylvia seemed to accept that.

"Well, good," Claire laughed when Jamie called to complain about Sylvia.

"Good?" Jamie shrilled into the phone. "She's got a billion questions, talking a mile a minute, all I can do is sit there and say 'Uh huh, uh huh,' or 'I don't know.'"

"Damn, I wish I'd taped you nine days ago," Claire laughed out loud.

Jamie started laughing too.

"Can't keep what you have unless you give it away," Claire said.

"I love you," Jamie said.

It felt so odd, to tell someone that she loved them, and to actually mean it. But she did love Claire; the woman sacrificed her time and energy and never asked anything in return.

I love you too. "Honey, you're helping me much more than I'm ever going to help you," Claire assured her.

----

Emily smiled as Bill complained; his complaints were as empty as his promise to buy a houseboat. He started up the lawnmower and cut Jake and Bobbi's grass, then threw another mild fit when Emily pointed to their own yard.

"Hey, husband," she laughed when he killed the lawnmower. "I'll make it up to you."

"You better," he grumbled and drank another beer.

"I will," she promised. "And I know you're going to be so tired after cutting all that grass..."

She leaned close to him and teasingly ran her tongue over his sweaty upper lip.

"I'm going to do all the work," she promised. "You just lay there, poor, poor baby."

"I'll be done in about thirty minutes," he promised and crushed the beer can in his hand.

Inside the house, Candy and Pam did the vacuuming and dusting. Candy complained non-stop, but Pam knew how fortunate she was to have a warm bed, a safe bed. Pushing a vacuum cleaner back and forth was a small price to pay. Pam Shooed Beaux off of the bed in Miss Bobbi's and Mr. Jake's bedroom and changed the sheets.

Cindy let herself in and Candy immediately roped her into mopping the kitchen and dining room.

"Paul's taking us out for Chinese," Cindy told them and they all squealed.

"Which one?" Pam asked.

"I guess the one in Kimble, Hop Yu," Candy shrugged her shoulders. "The only other one I know about is all the way down in Lafayette."

"It any good?" Pam asked.

"No, that's why he's taking us there," Candy said sarcastically.

"Look, Candy, just 'cause you had hundreds of boyfriends that take you wherever you want to go," Pam huffed.

"What?" Candy asked, surprised. "Hundreds of boyfriends?"

"Yeah, Candy, you do act kind of like the big shot," Cindy said.

"Pam, I'm sorry," Candy said and hugged the short girl. "No, no, Paul's the only boyfriend I've ever had."

"And he's the only one I've ever had," Pam murmured and cuddled up to Candy.

----

Paul smiled as Marie's pick up truck crunched into the clamshell drive of the car lot.

"Lunch's here," he announced and shut off the air compressor.

"Thank God," Bob said as he began the laborious task of cleaning the nozzle and assembly.

"Yeah, you look like you're about to waste away," Paul smirked as he patted his father's growing belly.

"Shut up, smart ass," Bob said. "A fat man's a happy man."

"You look ecstatic," Paul said and took off running, his father in not very close pursuit.

Bob was still wheezing and gasping for breath when Paul let himself into the small office to join him and Marie for soup and sandwiches.

"When I do catch you," Bob warned. "When I do, boy, watch out!"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm scared," Paul said and ate the soup ravenously.

"If he catches you, I'm not going to protect you," Marie smiled.

"I don't know what he's mad about," Paul smiled. "All I did was tell him he looked really, really happy."

"I said 'a fat man is a happy man,' and smart ass over there says 'you look ecstatic.'" Bob explained.

"Paul!" Marie gasped, then giggled. "Shame on you!"

"Uh huh," Paul smiled.

Chapter 68

Elizabeht helped Missy carry the bags into her house.

"Hey," an older man said gruffly. "Where the fuck you been?"

"Elizabeth's," Missy said. "I left you a note, even had her phone number on it."

"Didn't see no fucking note," the man slurred, obviously drunk.

"Right here," Missy said, and marched over to the coffee table.

She picked up the sheet of paper and waved it a couple of times.

"Oh, yeah, that, that, yeah, I saw that," the man admitted.

"We're going out to eat," Missy said.

Come here," the man demanded in a whiney voice. "Give your old man a kiss."

"Dad, we got company," Missy said, obviously embarrassed.

Elizabeth watched, sickened, and as Missy's father blatantly put his had onto Missy's breast and gave his daughter a lingering, sloppy kiss.

When Missy ran to put her clothes into her bedroom, her father stared at Elizabeth, making Elizabeth very uncomfortable. She sighed with relief when Missy came back out.

Don't stay out too late," her father demanded.

"I fucking hate him," Missy spat.

"not all men are like that," Elizabeth offered. "My daddy's not, Teddy's not."

"Shut up," Missy ordered.

Elizabeht looked at her, then nodded her head and put the car into gear.

----

Daphne was thoroughly enjoying the attention that Hashim fawned on her, enjoying the numerous admiring glances of the male patrons, and the hateful glares of the female patrons.

Ed smiled happily. He knew, as much as Daphne was posing and modeling, inside, she was such an insecure child.

He also liked the envious glances from the waiter, from the other male patrons. When he'd gone with Jamie to restaurants, from time to time, there would be envious glances. By the end of the meal, however, those glances were not so envious as Jamie would make a drunken spectacle of herself.

"I do have several nice vintages at home," Daphne reminded him as he sipped his wine.

He shook his head in amusement as she crossed her long legs very slowly and seductively for the waiters benefit. Hashim nearly ran into the wall, so intently was he staring at her legs.

"Daphne, I've already told you, I'm right in the middle of a divorce," he smiled. "But as soon as the judge says that's finished, I'll be more than happy to sample any wine you have."

"No 'Eddie' tonight, huh?" she teased.

"No, no sweetheart," he smiled. "No 'Eddie' tonight."

"What did you call me?" Daphne asked, mouth open in surprise.

"'Sweetheart,' I believe," he smiled.

"Oh, Mr. Baggett," she crooned. "A girl could really lose her head over you."

"And a guy could really lose his head over you," Ed smiled and put his credit card down on the bill.

"No 'Eddie' tonight?" she asked sadly.

"no, Sweetheart, not tonight," he said, equally sadly.

----

Pam laughed uncontrollably as she tried to eat with the chopsticks. Candy and Cindy squealed whenever they managed to get some food into their mouths. Paul smiled as he easily used the chopsticks.

"Here," he said and popped a piece of meat into Pam's mouth and softly touched her cheek.

At that moment, Pam would have stabbed Candy and Cindy to death with her chopsticks, just to have Paul Robichaux for herself; so she would not have to share him with anyone else.

The waitress smiled and giggled at Candy and Cindy and Pam.

"No, no, do like this," she again tried to teach Pam the proper way to use the utensils.

"Get them some forks, please," Paul smiled. "Don't want them starving to death."

"All right, all right," she said. "They maybe try harder, but you want fork, I give you fork."

"Open up," Paul ordered and Cindy opened her mouth wide.

He popped a piece of meat into her mouth and Candy opened her mouth for his next piece.

"You good at this," the waitress praised him.

"I guess," he shrugged and smiled.

"Thank you!" Candy and Pam huffed and grabbed their forks and dug in.

After a few more tries, Cindy dropped her sticks to the table and grabbed her fork too.

----

Teddy was polite, attentive to Missy during the meal. Elizabeht smiled encouragingly at both Missy and Teddy and snatched the ticket out of Teddy's hand.

"Hey," he complained.

"On me," she said.

Elizabeht herded them to her car and motioned for Missy to get in first.

"listen," she hissed to Teddy. "I want to go to the Acadiana Motel; you okay with that?"

He looked into her dark eyes and nodded his head yes.

"Good!" she smiled and kissed him deeply.

Missy started talking, a rambling monologue the minute Elizabeht opened her car door.

Missy, shut up," Elizabeth laughed and Missy smiled and clammed up.

Teddy and Missy sat in the car in total silence as Elizabeht ran into the e office and rented the room.

"Um, I hear they got these movies," Missy finally said.

"What?" Teddy asked.

"Um, in the room, you um, you can get these movies," Missy said. "Well, I mean, that's what Elizabeht told me."

"Um, oh, yeah, they got just about everything," Teddy agreed.

They both jumped slightly when they heard the door locks click on the car. Elizabeht waved to them to come on.

"We're room one two three," she giggled. "Get it? One, to, three."

She pointed to herself, then Teddy, then Missy.

"Whatever," Teddy smirked and rolled his eyes.

Once inside the room, both Elizabeth and Missy disappeared into the bathroom.

"Hey, get us one of those movies," Missy demanded before slamming the bathroom door shut.

"Um, okay, what you want?" Teddy asked.

"What they got?" Missy yelled through the closed door.

"Um, let's see," Teddy said and pulled up the menu. "Amateur, anal, Asian, bisexual, black, blonde, um, cum shot, gang bang..."

----

"...gay, Interracial, Latin, lesbian, redhead, straight, trannie," Cindy recited as Candy and Pam giggled.

"What's 'Watersport?'" Candy asked.

"What's 'trannie?'" Pam asked.

"Trannie is chicks with dicks," Paul said as he exited the bathroom.

"and what's watersports?" Candy demanded.

"Peeing," Paul said.

"What?" Candy and Cindy and Pam screeched.

"Yeah, some people like getting pissed on," Paul shrugged. "So what y'all want to watch?"

"Then what's International?" Pam asked.

"Um, that's 'interracial,'" Paul said and burst out laughing. "What y'all want to watch?"

He hoped it would be anal; he had been fantasizing about having anal sex with Cindy and Candy and Pam for nearly as long as he had been dating them.

"Gang bang," Cindy decided. "There's a 'gang' of us here."

Candy and Pam giggled again at Cindy's naughtiness. They all giggled as Paul flopped as hard as he could onto the very cheap mattress, causing all four of them to rock violently.

"Ew!" Candy and Pam exclaimed in disgust as a massive cock pulled out of a stretched anus and sprayed semen all over the girl's ass cheeks.

"Oh, that's got to hurt," Cindy said as another large cock replaced the first one in the girl's anus.

The camera backed up and showed that the red head was riding one cock and sucking on two more cocks, along with the fourth one in her ass. Five more men waited their turn with the girl.

"Oh my God!" Candy squealed. "There's no way!"

"Pam silently watched the girl s she fucked the four men. She did not realize it, but she was rubbing her pussy through her jeans. Candy kissed her cheek softly and was surprised when Pam turned and aggressively kissed her.

"I think she likes it," Paul whispered to Cindy.

"You like that?" Cindy asked and pointed to the screen as the girl begged the large cock to 'fuck her ass hard,' and screamed in orgasm, real or faked.

"Anal?" Paul said. "You have the ass for it."

She put the screen back on menu and scrolled up to 'Anal' and hit 'Enter.'

"You know your girlfriend likes it up the ass?" a man's voice asked as the screen showed a busty blonde licking at a brunette's pussy.

"Uh huh," the brunette agreed.

The camera backed up and showed a man thrusting roughly in and out of the blonde's ass.

"that's got to hurt," Cindy said and shuddered.

"I would be as gentle as I could," Paul whispered.

She looked at him for a long moment, then nodded her head and kissed him softly.

"You better," she warned and unzipped her jeans.

Candy and Pam complained as Cindy and Paul edged them over to the side, but quickly resumed their sixty-nine position.

"What you want me to do?" Cindy asked.

"Just reach back here and spread your butt as wide as you can," Paul hoarsely whispered.

She put her shoulders to the mattress and reached around her wide hips.

"Oh, she sighed as she felt his tongue lap insistently at her anus.

Ohh!" she shuddered as she she felt the cold gel touch her tightly clenched anus.

"Oh!" she moaned, torn between fear and excitement as Paul's finger slid into her rectum.

"Oh, stop, stop!" she cried out as she felt an orgasm well up in her.

"What's wrong?" Candy asked her, faces millimeters from her own.

"I came," she whispered, then burst out into giggles as she farted.

----

"I'm on the pill," missy assured Teddy and he put the condom back into his wallet.

Even as Elizabeht lapped at her pussy, even as she lay, dressed in the bustier that Elizabeth bought for her, Missy was angered. Why should Elizabeth have a nice home, a home where she didn't have to worry about being molested by a drunken father, and have nice clothes and money, and a nice boyfriend? The best way to hurt Elizabeht, she reasoned, would be to get pregnant with Elizabeth's boyfriend's baby.

And maybe if she was knocked up, her old man would leave her alone, quit pawing at her, quit 'accidentally walking in' whenever she was taking a shower, or peeing. Maybe then he'd quit whacking off into her panties; the whole reason she quit wearing them in the first place.

On the screen, the two girls were joined by a third, who produced a strap on dildo from her purse and cinched it around her waist.

"Let me eat you," Missy demanded and got between Elizabeth's legs.

Teddy knelt behind her and Missy groaned aloud as he slid into her pussy. She came violently, thinking of how upset Elizabeht would be if she got pregnant with Teddy's baby. She orgasmed hard thinks about how mad her father would be.

"See?" Elizabeht whispered as she combed her fingers through Missy's long hair. "I told you not all men are like that. He's so good, isn't he?"

"Mm hmm," Missy groaned and redoubled her efforts to excite Elizabeth.

----

Bill Baggett stroked his erection as he looked at the image on his computer screen. A large breasted blonde as grimacing, whether in agony or bliss, it didn't matter, as a large fist jammed itself into her pussy.

"Bet Elaine could take it," he mused, then immediately felt his erection wilt.

And she was saying that he'd beat her up. He could go to jail for a long time.

He put his now flaccid cock back into his gym shorts and tried to find some more pornography.

He found a curly headed brunette pissing into the mouth of a blonde and felt his cock resurge. He could almost imagine Elizabeth pissing into the mouth of that stupid lesbian bitch, Missy.

----

What's it feel like?" Pam whispered to Cindy.

"Oh, uh, oh!" Cindy grunted and squealed in orgasm, clamping her rectum down on Paul's cock.

"Ah, damn it!" he grunted and shot stream after smoldering stream into her bowels.

"Ah!" Cindy screamed as she could feel his semen flood into her.

She screwed up her face tightly and shuddered in orgasm.

"What's it like?" Pam demanded.

"Shut up, Pam," Cindy grunted.

Pam was cutting into her enjoyment of the painful, nasty, thrilling feelings that were coursing through her lower body.

"Like that?" Paul teased, slipping a finger into Cindy's dripping pussy and making obscene sloshing sounds.

"Ah, don't, don't don't," Cindy begged.

Her pussy was far too sensitive.

She burst out into giggles as a fart erupted and sprayed Paul's belly with his own semen.

"It feels unbelievable," Cindy whispered to Pam and kissed her softly. "But now I got to go poop real bad."

----

Missy quickly kissed Teddy, then softly kissed Elizabeth, then got out of the car. Elizabeth sat and watched until Missy opened the front door of her house.

"Let me ask you something," Elizabeth asked quietly.

"What?" Teddy asked, looking at the dashboard clock.

He only had five minutes to get home.

"Would you get mad if I, if um, I didn't you know, um, if every now and then Missy and me, if you weren't there when I did it with her?" Elizabeth stammered out.

"What?" Teddy asked, not able to decipher her rambling.

"Like supposed its just Missy and me, suppose she spend the night," Elizabeht stammered.

"Kiss me," Teddy demanded.

"Baby, it's all right," Teddy assured her.

"I love you," she said.

"Love you too," he responded.

"Forever?" she asked him.

"Forever," he assured her.

Chapter 69

"My butt still hurts," Cindy whispered to Paul as they crowded into the front seat of the Impala.

"It was good to see Elaine at church," Pam said as she pulled the seat belt around her and Candy.

"Yeah, it was," Candy agreed.

""Hurt too much to do it again?" Paul whispered back.

""No," Cindy admitted after a long pause.

"You liked it, huh?" he asked.

"Yeah, yeah I did," she giggled. "Makes me fart a whole bunch, though"

"Yeah," Candy complained. "She was farting all night long!"

"I couldn't breathe!" Pam joined in.

"Shut up!" Cindy squealed back. "When are Miss Bobbi and Mr. Jake getting back?"

"Tonight!" Candy said.

"Good, get my whole bed back," Cindy grumbled.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers