The Broussard Sisters Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,062 Followers

She thrust her chest out a little and Ed groaned good-naturedly.

"Hey Daphne," he said. "A man can only take so much. But no, I'd better go."

He softly kissed her lips.

"That way I'll have something to look forward to for the next time," he said.

"There had better be a next time," Daphne hissed in his ear. "You hear me, Mr. Baggett?"

He kissed her lips again, then released her from the embrace so that she could unlock the door of her house.

"There will be a next time, and I'm already looking forward to it," he promised.

"He lightly ran a fingertip along her spine then turned to leave.

"Ooh! And men call me a tease," Daphne complained.

"Uh huh," Ed laughed as he unlocked his car door.

Chapter 65

Emily Broussard held up a postcard as the three girls entered the house, laughing, chattering and squealing.

"Got a postcard from Miss Bobbi and Mr. Jake," she called out.

"Ooh, what's it say?" Candy demanded.

"Dear Emily, Bill, Candy, Cindy, Pam, and Beaux," Emily read aloud. "We've decided to move here, sell the house and the cars and throw Beaux and Candy and Pam out on the curb."

"Uh uh!" Candy squealed. "It doesn't say that!""

"Right here, in black and white," Emily laughed and showed it to Candy.

"But we'll probably start to miss them in about a million years or two, so I guess we'll come on home anyway," Candy read on.

"Give me that," Emily said and pulled it back out of Candy's hand. "The weather here is beautiful, and the beaches are unbelievable, but I look fat in a bathing suit so I don't go out on the beach all that much. Jake has got a sunburn; he says it's a suntan, it's not."

"The beach does look beautiful," Pam commented, looking at the face of the postcard as Miss Emily read from it.

"Yeah, we should go back to Fort Walton as soon as school is over," Cindy agreed.

"Y'all want to run your mouths or hear this post card?" Emily asked.

"Y'all have been to Fort Walton Beach?" Pam asked.

"Well I guess there's my answer," Emily said.

"No, no, go on," Cindy urged.

"Okay, then she says 'See you soon. Love Bobbi and Jake,'" Emily laughed.

"Oh!" Candy growled at Emily.

----

Elizabeht quietly entered the bedroom and put her hand on the back of the sobbing Missy.

"Go away," Missy sobbed out.

"No," Elizabeht said quietly and rubbed up and down the slender girl's back.

"Go away, stupid fucking whore!" Missy screamed.

"No," Elizabeth said again and lay down on the bed next to Missy. "You're upset about something; I'm afraid I did something wrong and I don't know what I did, but I didn't mean to hurt you."

"I'm not, I don't want to be, and you were just using me to turn your stupid fucking boyfriend on!" Missy coughed out.

"Missy, I am so sorry," Elizabeth said sincerely. "Yes, I was using you to turn Teddy on, but if I had known it would hurt you, I would have never ever done it."

"Well, it did, it does hurt," Missy spat out.

"I see that, and please believe me, I am so sorry," Elizabeth said, still rubbing up and down Missy's back.

"Fine, whatever," Missy said dourly.

"Friends?" Elizabeht asked.

"What?" Missy said and looked at Elizabeth bitterly.

"I said," Elizabeth started.

"I heard you," Missy said angrily. "It's just, we've never been, and we ain't friends. You never even ever talked to me until today."

"Again, I am so sorry for hurting you," Elizabeht said. "And I promise, that's going to change right now."

She pressed her lips to Missy's and after a moment's hesitation, Missy returned the kiss.

"Think your dad would mind if you spent the night at my house?" Elizabeht asked.

"Um, no, I guess not," Missy stammered.

"Good, get something to sleep in, oh and some jeans or something for tomorrow; I like to go down to Lafayette; they have a pretty cool mall, okay?" Elizabeht rattled off.

"Teddy ain't coming, is he?" Missy asked.

"No, it'll just be you and me," Elizabeht said and kissed Missy again.

"I um, I like the way you kiss," Missy admitted, hot blush on full display.

"I like the way you kiss too," Elizabeht admitted, no blush on her face.

Teddy got to his feet when the two girls entered the living room but Elizabeht shook her head, letting him know to be quiet. Missy scrawled out a note for her father and put Elizabeth's cell phone number, then the trio left the house.

Missy sat in the back, stone quiet, while Elizabeht drove Teddy home. Missy stared straight ahead while Elizabeth kissed Teddy goodnight.

"Okay, see you tomorrow night?" she asked. "How about Manny's; I got a hankering for Mexican, that okay?"

"Okay," Teddy agreed readily enough. "Good night."

He turned and wished Missy a good night as well, but she ignored him.

----

"You really going to go to school on Monday?" Elise asked Elaine.

"Yeah, I'm bored out of my mind," Elaine said and popped her prosthetic eye out and put it into the container.

"Ew, gross!" Elise said.

"Yeah, want to see what the inside of my head looks like?" Elaine teased.

"No!" Elise shrieked.

"Girls," Carmen warned from her room.

"You know, he's going to be there," Elise said quietly.

She was talking about Bill Baggett. Elaine looked down at her desktop and nodded her head slowly. Finally, she looked up at Elise.

"Got to face him sooner or later," Elaine said quietly. "Can't hide forever."

"I love you so much," Elise declared.

"I love you too," Elaine said.

"I mean, I'd never have the guts to do it," Elise went on.

"Elise, I'm already going to have to go to summer school; I missed almost six whole weeks; Elaine said. "I miss anymore school, I'll have to go next year."

"I'd just go next year," Elise declared.

"Listen to me," Elaine said. "If I can do it, you can do it. I don't ever, ever want you to let anyone put you down, don't you ever let anyone ruin your life, push you around, you hear? You're far too beautiful to let anyone else push you around."

I'm beautiful?" Elise asked, incredulous.

"Yes, drop dead gorgeous," Elaine declared. "Hell, you're almost as beautiful as me!"

"No I'm not," Elise said.

"Yes, yes you are, Elise," Elaine said seriously. "I don't ever want to hear you say you're not, and I don't ever want to hear anyone else say it either."

----

Ed smiled as Elizabeht and an unknown girl came into the house, chattering. Missy grew silent at the sight of him.

"Hey Dad," Elizabeht smiled. "This is my friend Missy; she goes to my school."

"Hi Missy," he said. "Ed Baggett."

"Hello," Missy mumbled.

"Dad, it all right if Missy spends the night; her dad's working a double shift," Elizabeth was rattling off as she was pulling Missy up the stairs.

"Suppose so since you've already made up your mind she's going to," Ed said good-naturedly.

Bill Baggett sneered at Missy; he'd heard rumors around school that Missy Webber was a rug-munching dyke. She averted her eyes, but Elizabeth returned his sneer with a sneer of her own.

They did not speak to him, just walked past him and walked into her room.

"Uh!" he heard Missy complain as he pressed his ear to the vent. "He makes my stomach turn!"

"Mine too," Elizabeht admitted. "I got to eat breakfast with him."

"Think I'd rather starve," Missy said.

Bill did not hear the rest; tears of self-pity began to course down his face and he lay down on his bed.

Chapter 66

Candy kissed Cindy's ear softly.

"I love you," she whispered, then slipped out of the bed.

The top of Pam's head was just visible under the covers and she kissed the top of Pam's head.

"I love you," she said and pulled on her sorts and tee shirt.

"Where're you going?" Pam whispered.

"Feed Beaux, let him out into the back yard," Candy whispered.

"Okay," Pam said and snuggled back down.

"Unless you want to do it," Candy teased.

"Will if you wan me to," Pam agreed.

"No, no, go back to sleep," Candy said.

"Will you two shut up?" Cindy groaned.

"You shut up," Pam said.

"Mighty brave for someone who's ticklish," Cindy warned.

"You're ticklish too," Pam teased back.

"Hurry back," Cindy said to Candy. "Pam's going to need your help; I'll be whipping her butt."

"Nuh uh," Pam giggled.

Candy slipped out of the bedroom.

Seven thirty eight; she wondered if it was too early to call Paul, tell him she loved him, confess her undying love for him.

----

Elizabeht smiled as Missy stretched, then looked around in some confusion.

"Hey," she said and squeezed Missy's hand.

"Hey," Missy said and smiled back.

"Sleep good?" Elizabeht asked.

"God, your bed is the best!" Missy praised. "I bet I was asleep the minute I laid down!"

"Yeah, pretty much," Elizabeth agreed. "You snore, you know that"

"I do not!" Missy denied.

"Uh huh," Elizabeht laughed. "Either that or you sleep real loud!"

"Yeah, well you, you..." Missy said, then shook her head.

"It's all right," Elizabeht smiled. "It's not too god-awful bad."

"Um, I got to pee," Missy said.

"Okay, come on," Elizabeht smiled and pulled Missy out of the bed.

Missy wanted to groan she wanted to squeal; she wanted to pull the voluptuous Elizabeht back into the bed and kiss her and squeeze her and make love to her.

Elizabeth was wearing a camisole top and skimpy little panties. Missy watched her beautiful ass wiggle and sway as Elizabeht led the way to the bathroom. Missy also wanted to cry; Elizabeht held firmly onto Missy's hand the entire way.

"Okay?" Elizabeth asked. "Or you want some privacy?"

"It's cool," Missy said and pulled up her long tee shirt and squatted on the commode.

"I'm jealous," Elizabeht declared and smiled. "I wish I were a blonde."

"God, you're too beautiful already," Missy laughed, pleased.

"How come you don't wear any undies?" Elizabeht asked.

"Don't know, just kind of feels, um, you know, more, I don't like underwear," Missy stammered.

"I don't know," Elizabeht said. "I thick I'd feel kind of weird, not having anything on.

Why don't you try it and find out?" Missy asked, looking directly at Elizabeth's crotch.

"Uh uh," Elizabeht laughed. "You about done?"

"Uh huh," Missy said and stood up.

Elizabeht dropped her panties to the floor and squatted.

"Oh, you shave it!" Missy moaned. "What's that feel like?"

"Let me finish peeing first," Elizabeht said.

"Oh, I love it," Missy said as she watched Elizabeht.

Finally, Elizabeht finished peeing, wiped her pussy, then flushed the toilet. She smiled at missy and spread her legs wide.

"I do need to shave; I didn't shave yesterday," Elizabeht said.

Missy shuddered in a small orgasm as she ran her fingers over the slight stubble patch.

"God, I'd love to eat you," she whispered.

"And I'd love to eat you," Elizabeth whispered back. "But I'm not going to do anything without Teddy. Okay?"

"Fine," Missy sulked.

"Don't be that way," Elizabeht begged.

"I said 'Fine,'" Missy grumbled.

"Hey, at least I'm being honest with you," Elizabeth reminded her.

"You're right," Missy agreed. "You're being honest."

"You let Teddy join us," Elizabeht said as she pulled up her panties. "I'll make love to you, do whatever you want."

"That's not fair," Missy moaned.

""Maybe not," Elizabeht smiled and kissed Missy. "But that's the deal."

----

Ed smiled as Daphne's home number popped up in the caller ID box.

"If you aren't the sweetest man in the whole world," she gushed into the phone. "I've never gotten flowers before!"

"I'm glad you like them," he smiled. "I find that hard to believe, though, that a beautiful woman like you've never gotten flowers before."

"Mr. Baggett, a girl never lies about that," she laughed into the phone.

"Call me Ed," he smiled. "We're not at the office."

"No, Mr. Baggett," she said playfully. "I'm going to call you 'Mr. Baggett' until we become lovers. Then I'll call you 'Eddie.'"

He laughed out loud.

"Daphne, no one calls me 'Eddie,'" he said.

"Not yet," she agreed.

"You like Indian food?" he asked her.

"I don't believe I've ever had Indian food," she said.

"There's this little hole in the wall in Kimble; Elizabeth tells me it's great," Ed said.

"Will I get flowers if I say 'yes?'" she teased.

"We'll see," he laughed.

"It's a date, Mr. Baggett," she said. "But see if they can deliver the flowers a little later; I was stretched out on my bed, wearing nothing but my panties and a smile. They're my favorite; they're pink thongs. But I was nice to him; I put my robe on before I opened the door."

"So, what are you wearing right now?" Ed asked in a low voice.

"Oh, Mr. Baggett!" she laughed. "I took the robe off as soon as I closed the door, so it's just me in my little itty bitty thongs. Do you like thong panties, Mr. Baggett?"

----

Paul laughed as he hung up the phone. Candy, and Cindy, and Pam, they still made him smile with their genuine happiness and excitement.

Candy had called him, woke him up; he would have been awake in seven more minutes, but she had no way of knowing that. From the moment he said 'Hello' to the moment he said 'Love you too,' she kept up a rambling monologue about how much she loved him.

"Yeah, I'm over here in just my shorts and tee shirt," she had whispered in what she hoped was a seductive tone. "I don't even have a bra on."

It was a seductive tone, soft and sultry in his ear. He could envision her, small nipples hard in the early morning chill, beautiful ass pushing and straining against her shorts.

He could imagine stepping up behind her, putting his arms around her, cupping her small breasts and pinching them hard, the way she liked it. He could imagine kissing her ear, her neck, and her shoulders.

He could imagine pulling her shorts down; he knew the shorts she was wearing and he did love the way they stretched across her fleshy globes. He could imagine pressing the head of his cock against her tightly puckered anus and pressing himself in.

"Damn," he sighed as he shot a large amount of his semen into the wad of tissues.

----

Ed smiled warmly at the two chattering girls and wondered why Bill was alternating between glaring at or sneering at Elizabeth's blonde friend.

The girls ate ravenously, then both dashed back up the stairs to get ready to drive out to the mall.

"Why don't you go somewhere today?" Ed asked his son.

"Nowhere to go," Bill shrugged his shoulders.

"So, you're just going to sit around the whole day, doing nothing?" Ed said, reminding himself not to snap at the lout.

"Yeah," Bill shrugged, not seeing anything wrong with inactivity.

"Beautiful day, be a shame to waste it," Ed said.

"Yeah, but who'm I supposed to hang out with?" Bill whined.

"Hey, here's an idea," Ed said. "Why don't you go down and see how your mother is doing?"

"Uh huh," Bill sneered. "Like I want to hang out with my mother."

"Well, maybe if you'd been a little nicer to Missy, they'd let you hang out with them," Ed said and began to scrub the pan clean.

"I don't think so," Bill guffawed. "I'm not her type."

"Oh?" Ed thought. "She doesn't like bullies that eat up on their girlfriends? Gee can't imagine why not."

"Yeah," Bill went on. "Elizabeth's her type."

"Her?" Ed asked in surprise. "That pretty girl's gay?"

"What I heard," Bill said.

"Hmm, I'd have never guessed," was Ed's comment as he finished scrubbing the pan.

"Doesn't bother you?" Bill asked, surprised.

"No, why should it?" Ed asked.

"'Cause she's this big Lesbo bitch, and she's hanging out with Elizabeht."

"Son, the word is 'lesbian' or 'gay,' not 'lesbo bitch,'" Ed sighed. "Lesbianism is not something to be ashamed of, or made fun of."

He dried his hands on a dishtowel.

"I mean, I'm surprised; she's a very attractive young lady, but do I mind her hanging out with Elizabeth? Not at all," Ed said and turned around.

He saw a movement by the stairs and looked over to see Missy standing there. He smiled at her and she looked at him.

"Thank you, Mr. Baggett," she said.

"For what?" Ed asked.

She turned and went back up the stairs.

----

Jamie smiled, almost triumphantly as she was able to hold the cup of coffee and bring it to her lips.

"Okay, let's get this meeting started," Molly smiled. "Welcome to the Doughnuts and a Resentment group."

Claire had laughed when Jamie asked her about the meeting's name.

"Years ago, they used to say 'all it takes to start a new group is a bag of doughnuts and a resentment' and since we're meeting next door to the doughnut shop, it just seemed to make sense," she explained.

"And thank you, Clair, for bringing the doughnuts," Molly said.

"And the resentment," Vickie called out too much laughter.

"There anyone here attending their first ever A.A. meeting?" Molly asked and a nervous young woman raised her hand.

"Give her your phone number," Clair ordered Jamie.

"What?" Jamie asked, shocked. "But I only got nine days!"

"And you can drink a cup of coffee without spilling on yourself," Claire said sternly. "She needs to be able to talk to someone that knows what she's going through, someone she can identify with. Give her your phone number."

Jamie wrote down her name and phone number and handed it to the young woman. Jamie looked stricken at Claire as the young woman burst into tears and clung to her.

"What do I do?" she asked.

"Hug her back," Claire said and paid attention as Molly introduced the topic for discussion.

----

"Oh, Mr. Baggett, you're going to spoil me," Daphne crooned into the telephone.

"Well, you deserve to be spoiled," Ed smiled.

"Flowers, twice in one day," Daphne sighed.

"I can't wait for you to call me Eddie," Ed said.

"Me either," Daphne sighed. "Mr. Baggett?"

"Yes, Daphne?" Ed asked.

"A girl could really lose her head over you," Daphne whispered into the phone. "But why'd you send more flowers?"

"I didn't want to send them too early tomorrow," Ed admitted. "I just couldn't take the chance of the delivery boy seeing those thong panties before I do."

"What a smart man you are!" Daphne laughed.

----

Teddy gritted his teeth in frustration. He had wanted to spend the day with Elizabeth; he knew she was going down to Lafayette, to hang out in the mall. But she was going with that man-hating Missy Webber.

So, he pulled out his guitar and began practicing 'Come Together' by The Beatles.

Oh well, he'd see her tonight. Maybe they could go to the Basin afterward and make out.

Chapter 67

Elizabeht smiled at the leader of the three boys that were following her and Missy around. He smirked, self-confidence oozing from every pore. She motioned him to come closer.

"Hi," she brightly said.

"Hey," he said, trying to sound cool.

"Listen, I just wanted to let you know, you are totally wasting your time," Elizabeth went on, crushing his ego. "We both already have boyfriends and just aren't interested. Just thought I'd let you know so you can find someone that might be interested in you."

"Hey, you never know," the kid said, trying to save face in front of his now giggling buddies. "We might be ten times better than your pathetic fucking boyfriends."

"Oh, I doubt that sincerely," Elizabeht smiled. "But have a nice day, 'Tiny.'"

"They're still following us," Missy hissed as Elizabeht steered them to the lingerie shop.

"Hi," Elizabeht smiled at the clerk. "Listen, there's a couple of boys that are bothering us, think you can do anything to help us?"

The three boys made empty threats and whined and grumbled as Mall Security pushed them toward the Mall entrance.

"Elizabeht, you are the coolest girl I know," Missy praised.

"Shut up," Elizabeth laughed and pulled a camisole top and matching panties and held them up against Missy. "Here, go try this on; it's for sleeping in when you're at my house."

For herself, Elizabeht selected a red bustier and matching panties; Teddy would love it.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,062 Followers