All Comments on 'The Broussard Sisters Ch. 12'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
HammerlaneHammerlaneover 11 years ago
Great!

It's great to see you back and continuing with the Broussard Sisters. What a way to end a series - killing off half the cast! Look forward to your next series.

trashmantxtrashmantxover 11 years ago
Wow

That is one fucked up town!

Good story, a little hard to follow at times but overall 5*'s

theanalisttheanalistover 10 years ago
loved the first 10 parts

after that it kind of went downhill... the unnecessary characters such as Kelli, Alice and the shift away from Paul and his girls spoiled it for me....but overall it was good. Should have stopped at 10 or rewritten 11 & 12. also you should have given the story under some other category eventhough group is the correct one since it would have reached more people and would have been better appreciated...

ag2507ag2507over 10 years ago
Hugeky Enjoyable

As with many others I enjoyed these - tried reading it a while ago but as I was waiting for the next episode I completely lost track of who was who: it was hard enough to read as a unit and keep track - must have been a nightmare for you and I didn't catch any inconsistencies so congratulations. Would have been nice not to have had so many duplicate names - I occasionally had to backtrack to figure out which Cindy or which Bill you were referring to.

Well done

mistout1mistout1about 9 years ago
Holy Cow

A big part of me wants to scream because there are loose ends everywhere. I thought we were looking at a Greek tragedy and everyone was going to end up dead. Then the story just ended. I would have loved to have seen a bit more about Paul and the girls rather than it ending with gun shots in the distance. I guess that's the male portion of my brain wanting to see everything brought to a conclusion.

loveoverlustloveoverlustabout 9 years ago
50 stars & 12 chapters. Now do your maths.lol.

On a serious note, I do agree with many of the comments.The last 2 chapters just killed the series. 2 much violence & 2 many characters from your other stories.

It seems you were in a 'killer' mood.lol.

Anyway,thanks for sharing.

sirelcsirelcalmost 9 years ago
Strange...

I like the first part of the story but I gather like Stephen King and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle you came to hate the people in your series...

Didn't like your ending but hey its your story and characters.

I really liked the first 9 chapters a lot. 10 and 11 were interesting and like I said... I didn't like 12 as I guess you came to hate it.

You really need an editor.

Lots of little mistakes that confuse the reader until they figure what you meant.

Too many stories going on. You keep bouncing between different characters and stories. Sometimes it was distracting to keep then straight. Please also get names that aren't so close. It's difficult to keep 4 pairs of similar names with diverse characters seperate. Especially when you occasionally misspelled the names on top of the similarities.

I think you have gotten quite a bit better as you've progressed even though you don't seem to have written lately. Hope to see new stories.

virtualatheistvirtualatheistover 8 years ago
Pathetic

That's what your one-dimensional atheist characters were. Hateful and vindictive until they found Jesus and then became loving and friendly.

What a load of bollocks.

Ordinarily like your stories, but I do get tired of your pro-life, gun totin', catholic moralising.

JanxSpiritJanxSpiritover 8 years ago
Ugh.

This story was like a textbook example of diminishing marginal returns. The longer it went, the worse it got. Way too many characters, and careless disregard for the ones who had their story lines well established.

RabidbagzRabidbagzover 7 years ago
Ummm

I'm honestly not sure what I just read there..... I think I'm going to forget this ever happened.

LalawmanLalawmanalmost 7 years ago
I really like your stories

Since you probably won't see the email I sent some time ago, I just wanted you to know I laughed, cried, was horrified, and entranced by all of your stories I have read over the past several weeks. I just kind of came across your stories while I have been in rehabilitation. Having been a state government employee and law enforcement officer in Louisiana, I could identify with people, places, living conditions and crazy relationships you brought to life in Bender, Jazz Beach, Flowers, Degarde, etc. Yeah your writing is rough and sometimes hard to follow... none of that takes away from the solid stories you tell. Thanks so much for this and your other stories.

P.S. Hot Donut King glazed donuts are absolutely the fucking GREATEST creation on earth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
gave up

Too many characters, to long, to much jumping around. Lost track, gave up

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome

Like reading Jambalaya.

Wolf_Man_1962Wolf_Man_1962about 5 years ago
Well done

Great series, not all sugar and spice but enjoyable. Read it from start to finish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Good and confusing! Enjoyed it. LOVES IT. Slap hapy papy #9

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 5 years ago
Well

That was ambitious! I should have started taking notes in ch 1. Frickin War and Peace. Complicated lives and complicated story with LOTS of moving parts. Still trying to figure out what I just read.

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallabout 4 years ago

Started off romantically with endearing and well-written characters. Ended up an incoherent confusing mess.

You do know that at the end of a story you are supposed to tie off all your character threads, rather than shooting off new threads in all direction?

Still, it does show just how much you've progressed over the last 10 years, and I very much enjoyed your recent Garbage Prince story.

chazz894chazz894about 4 years ago
need more

I'd love to have more on this story does Pam and Paul have kids and what happens to others in the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please read before deleting

Hey, I did read your announcement and know it will get deleted but I still wanted you to know that I just finished the whole series in 2 days, and even though it isn't what I usually read on here, I still very much enjoyed it and even had a few tears.

So thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I've been reading for years on Literotica, not much of a writer but semi decent at editing. I enjoy stories and I enjoyed this series. A soap opera for sure, but enjoyable even with trying to figure out some of the story. :) Took me a few days to read it, don't remember reading any of JimBob44's stories before but I'll be back for more.

For those that can't handle people dieing in the story, how do you handle REAL LIFE?

If/When I ever create an account I'll come back and give another review. Thanks for writing.

rRC

russ603russ603about 2 years ago

While the series started our really good, it got too confusing when more people were introduced with the same names of characters already in the series. Last three parts were too confusing to enjoy and the ending was just "meh."

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This was a well done series and a great ending. You filled in a lot of story lines. I’m expecting a series on Netflix or Disney + , one day. It would be 10 seasons minimum.

5 for story, 5 for series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES